S.H.E (Seduce, Hypnotise, Enslave) Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It is" I insisted. "But... wait a minute. Did you know all along that I'd choose to be her slave? Did you hypnotise me to come to this conclusion?"

She actually grinned at that, and replied "You just chose it of your own free will, I promise. I actually didn't believe you would, I thought this would all end in tears. If you hadn't demonstrated a total lack of desire to cheat on her, I might not even have tried."

I laughed, and said "Thank you, doctor. Um, sorry I called you a bitch earlier."

"I'll take it as a compliment" she joked, her grin morphing into a sly smile. "And nobody could do what I do without being at least some kind of a bitch."

She called Hannah back in, and when I saw her I practically threw myself at her feet, begging her forgiveness.

"I'm so sorry for how I treated you, I love you so much and I will happily be your slave-" I babbled, somewhere around her knees.

"Hush," she soothed, stroking my hair, "it's okay. Just sleep for my lips while Dr. Stephanie and I have a little chat about your future. Back onto the couch you go."

I managed to stumble back onto the couch as my eyes slid shut. I drifted as I listened to them talking.

He's all yours, now.

I really can't thank you enough. So, what do I do next?

Well, you train him of course. And I'll leave that part up to your personal tastes. The only thing you have to remember is to keep him coming back for more, but that should be no trouble since he's already conditioned to orgasm from thinking about sex with you.

Suppose I put a collar and leash on him? To really complete the domme look?

As I say, up to you. I can recommend you a good adult toy shop if you need one.

Maybe you should set up your own business! You know, tame the husband, choose your preferred toy to top him with, and go.

Hmm. Not a bad idea. Show off your new and improved husband to your female friends first. That'll be great for business.

True, then everyone will know what a good husband looks like.

I struggled, through the deep relaxation of trance, to voice my support for these ideas, but I could only get out "Thhhrrrrrr" before I felt Hannah's finger on my lips, gently shushing me.

Quiet, Jacob. The women are talking now.

They continued to talk for some time. At last, I was allowed to wake up, and I found myself in my wife's loving embrace.

"Welcome back, honey" Hannah purred in my ear. "How do you feel?"

"Like a new man" I answered honestly.

She kissed my forehead, and I felt a tingle of pleasure running down my spine as her lips worked a tiny part of their magic on me.

"You made the right choice, I promise" she whispered. "I know there's a tiny part of you that doesn't like this, and you were so good to ignore it for me and go with your better judgement."

"Thank you, Mist- Hann- erm, what should I call you?" I asked.

"You can call me Hannah most of the time," she laughed softly, "but when we're alone, or just with Dr. Stephanie... call me 'Goddess'. I like the sound of that."

"Yes, Goddess" I replied, amazed at how natural that felt.

"Now," she husked, "we still have some time left in our appointment, and since Dr. Stephanie has been such a big help, I think it's only fair that she gets to watch as I train you to lick my pussy." She kissed me.

I couldn't deny her. "Yes, Goddess" I mumbled.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Dr. Stephanie watching appreciatively as I lowered my face into Goddess Hannah's pussy and began, under her gentle instruction, to lick.

I would be the most loving and devoted husband I could be. I would be the best possible poster boy I could be for women who always wondered if they could fix a man. With Dr. Stephanie's help, they would find out.

I lost myself to the pleasure of submission as I served my Goddess.