S.L - The Appropriate Outfit

Story Info
Embarrassing outfit leads to submissive sex with her idol!
8k words
4.5
3k
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, that will feature embarrassing clothing and lesbian groupie submission. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over. This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe.

The Story

Sydney arrived home from work, a little tired after the long shift at the coffee shop, but excited as it was Saturday evening, and her friends and her had tickets to a gig with their favourite band Tarantula's Kiss, who were stopping for one show only in her city during a tour of the country.

She quickly made her own dinner and wolfed it down before rushing into the shower to ensure she was fresh then went to her room to get ready, looking at the Tarantula's Kiss posters she had on the wall. Though a band, the group really was just the lead singer Dakota Gray and whatever musicians she took on tour with her or recorded with, and though she was now twenty-two years old, she still had a huge girlish crush on the woman whose image adorned her bedroom walls. She couldn't wait to see the singer again, having seen her perform at a few festivals and concerts before, but never in such an small intimate setting as the club the gig was scheduled tonight, and picked her outfit with the nervous dream that Dakota might even notice her in the crowd.

The girl picked out a white crop top, with bardot neckline and long sleeves, thinking the top would show off the cleavage of her large breasts, an asset she was proud of, while also sexily leaving her shoulders bare as well as exposing her belly button and waist. The long sleeves added some more material to the top which she felt helped to prevent it from looking slutty, with her covered arms compensating for her naked flesh elsewhere.

Sydney picked a black leather skirt she knew would be tight on her ass, and show off plenty of thigh, then chose a pair of high heels to accentuate her legs while also making up slightly for her shortness. Next she brushed her blonde hair so it was wavy, and did her makeup in a way that looked 'natural'.

The girl looked at herself in her full length mirror, turning around so she could view her body from every angle, pleased with how hot she looked. Sydney had some girlish fantasy that Dakota would spot her in the crowd and fall in love with her, and though she knew this was just a silly dream, she didn't think there was any harm in trying her best to make it a reality by dressing to entice.

As she was admiring herself in the mirror while daydreaming, her mom knocked on her bedroom door.

"Sydney, could you do me a favour?"

"What?" The girl asked, thinking how her two friends would be picking her up in about an hour, so fearful it was something that would disrupt her plans.

"Your grandma needs to borrow our car for tomorrow as her's is in the garage, but she needs to leave early in a morning to drive to a lecture she's giving. Could you drop the car round now?"

"But I've got the Tarantula's Kiss gig tonight, and Celeste and Yolanda are coming round to pick me up in an hour!"

"So drive round your grandma's with the car, then she can drop you back here."

"But that'll be cutting it very close, if there is traffic we'll be late!"

"Okay, how about you drive to your grandma's then get the girls to pick you up directly from there?"

"But why can't you do it?"

"Because I've got a taxi turning up any minute. Look, I'm dressed up to go to dinner with some clients." Sydney's mom gestured at the black dress she was wearing. "Please Sydney, don't be selfish, if you do as I said you shan't be late."

Sydney wanted to argue, but accepted the responsibility, knowing her mom's suggestion wasn't unreasonable, and she was already dressed and made-up for the gig so could leave now. "Fine, but you owe me one!"

"Yeah sure, though think you owed me a hundred from everything I've done for you in the past..." The woman laughed, then hurried downstairs to her taxi which had just pulled up. The girl texted Celeste, the night's designated driver, to tell her to pick her up from her grandma's address, No. 08 Sapphire Lane, instead. She locked up, and pulled out of the driveway in her mom's car.

****

It took about twenty minutes to get to her grandma's house in Sapphire Lane, a cul-de-sac in a wealthy suburb full of large detached houses. As she knocked on the door, Sydney thought how there was probably plenty of time for her grandma to drive her back to her place, but she had arranged for Celeste to pick her up from this address now so was probably best to stay put keep than keep altering the plan.

"Hi dear, thanks for dropping off the car, it's been a bit of a nightmare... I had to take my car to the garage last minute, and they won't be giving me a courtesy car replacement until tomorrow when it'd be too late for my lecture." Sydney's grandmother Laura explained when she answered the door. She was in her early sixties, still quite attractive and slender, and worked as a literature critic, often attending book festivals as a guest speaker. "I hope it hasn't gotten in the way of your plans for the evening?" She added, looking her granddaughter up and down, taking in the revealing outfit she was wearing.

"Oh no, I'm going to a gig but my friends will be picking me up straight from here in about half an hour." Sydney said, following her grandma inside to the lounge.

"So is that the kind of clothes you normally wear to a gig?" Laura asked as they sat on the sofa.

"Well sometimes, thought I'd put some extra effort into this one as it is my favourite singer!"

"Effort? Dear, don't you feel you're showing off a bit too much skin? Cheapening yourself a little?"

Sydney sighed, not particularly surprised her grandma, who always had encouraged her to dress conservatively, was taking issue with her outfit. "It's fine, I'm dressed quite decently compared to what some other girls probably will be wearing... it's only a bit of skin anyway, not like I'm wearing anything slutty."

"I would of thought that was the perfect adjective to describe your outfit if we're being crude. I don't care how trampish other girls dress, that doesn't mean you have to lower yourself. Are you there for sex or to enjoy the music?"

Sydney blushed at her grandma's direct question. "To listen to the music..."

"Then what's the need to show off your breasts and legs like that? If you were looking for sex then I'd at least understand why you're dressed like that, not that I'd approve, but I just don't understand why you need to wear clothes like those to just enjoy some live music."

"It's just what things are like nowadays..." The girl shrugged, blushing a little that her grandma was suggesting she was dressed like a slut.

"I think I've got some old clothes you could change into... I'll just see if I can find them..." Laura got up, leaving her granddaughter to go to the spare room she had turned into a walk-in closet.

"I'm not going to change!" Sydney called after the woman.

****

Laura found the clothes easily, truth being they weren't actually old clothes at all, but new ones she had recently brought for the exact purpose of teaching her granddaughter a lesson in appropriate dress. Not that they were anything she'd expect the girl to wear day-to-day, but felt like they'd be a humiliating lesson that'd make the girl dress a little more conservatively rather than risk being forced into them again. It was unlucky for the girl that it would be a gig to her favourite singer that she would be forced to wear them to, but it was her own fault for flashing her cleavage, belly, and thighs in ridiculously low neckline crop tops and short skirts.

"I said I'm not changing! Sorry grandma but we'll just have to agree to disagree on this matter..." Sydney said when the woman returned with the bundle of clothes. Laura sat down on the sofa, placing the folded pile of clothes besides her, and sighed.

"Fine, you are twenty-two years old I suppose so I can't force you. How about you show me this singer."

"Sure, it's a band called Tarantula's Kiss, but it's pretty much led by the singer Dakota Gray." Sydney said, glad her grandma had let the matter drop, and handed the woman her phone with one of the band's songs playing.

Laura took the phone, listening to the song as she rose to her feet, wandering across the room then before Sydney realised what was happening, put the phone into a wooden cabinet which she locked.

"What are you doing?" The girl asked confused.

"You may have your phone back if you change into the clothes I brought down."

"But..."

"I shan't have my granddaughter going out dressed like such a tramp! So come on, off with those clothes, no need to be shy as I've seen you naked plenty of times before..." Laura insisted and the girl moaned in frustration. Her ticket to the gig was on her phone so she couldn't go without it, but she didn't want to wear whatever old clothes her grandmother had dug out, after all she had felt proud of how good her outfit was, wanting to impress Dakota. Sydney debated whether she'd rather miss the show or risk embarrassing herself in the singer's eyes, sure whatever clothes her grandma had found for her wouldn't be stylish, but she could hear the Tarantula's Kiss song still playing from her locked away phone and knew that she'd never miss this gig, even if she was forced to attend in a bin bag.

"Fine." Sydney said. "Show me the clothes then."

"Get out of those trampy ones first."

The girl sighed again, not believing that she was being made to undress in front of her grandma at twenty-two years old, but reluctantly pulled off her crop top to reveal her breasts, not having worn a bra given how the straps would have been otherwise exposed on her bare shoulders.

"Really now, a girl your age should be wearing a bra... and from how trampy you are dressed I don't think it's because you're a bra burning feminist..."

"Feminism should support a woman dressing however she wants without being pressured to hideaway our bodies." Sydney muttered and the woman laughed.

"If I wanted you to hide away your body I'd have gotten your mom to send you away to a convent to be a nun, but how you were showing your body was practically streaking!"

"That is what you literature critics would call a hyperbole..."

"Okay dear, now stop whining and get those trampy heels and skirt off."

Sydney sulkily removed her black high heels then unzipped her leather skirt, pulling it down and stepping out of it so she was stood in front of her grandma in nothing but her panties, folding an arm across her chest to at least obscure her breasts so she had some sense of modesty.

"Oh dear, I see your trampiness extends to your underwear as well as your outer clothes. Take off those panties, if you can even call something with so little material underwear, now." Laura said, looking at the black throng her granddaughter was wearing.

"But why does it matter what panties I'm wearing! They'll be hidden by whatever clothes you've got down for me..."

"Do you want to keep those panties on or do you want your phone back?"

"Uhh!" Sydney groaned in exasperation but pulled down her panties so she was now completely naked, placing her hand over her pussy to cover it while keeping her other arm wrapped over her breasts.

"I'm not sure why you're so coy now... trying to hide your body from your grandma when before you were perfectly willing to show a lot of it off to anyone on the street..." Laura said as she went over to the pile of clothes, which Sydney now took notice of since she was being forced to wear them, seeing in dismay what looked like quite a frumpy and frilly collection of things in yellows and reds.

"First these are to replace that nasty thong of yours." Laura smirked, passing the girl a pair of lemon yellow satin bloomers. Sydney held them out in front of her in horror, thinking they were probably the largest pair of underwear she had ever seen, practically shorts, that would cover her entire butt as well as her upper thighs. The awful yellow colour of the satin was made even worse by the frilly white bows that surrounded the leg holes.

"I can't wear these!"

"Oh yes you can, I think you'll find it quite easy to put your legs through the leg holes and pull them up, but I can help dress you if need be..." Laura laughed, and Sydney rolled her eyes.

"That wasn't what I meant. I mean these look ridiculous."

"Well, no one is going to see them so why does it matter? You said it yourself when defending that trampy thong. I think these will show you that a normal pair of brief panties isn't too much material after all in comparison..."

Sydney, still able to hear her phone playing the music of Tarantula's Kiss and realising it wouldn't be long until her friend's picked her up, decided to bite the bullet and put on the bloomers, thinking at least the woman was right and no one would know she had them on when she was fully dressed. They were worst then she had realised, going all the way up to her belly button with the frilly leg holes around her thighs, and she thought how if she wore her leather skirt over them, the bloomers would be both sticking up out of the skirt's waist, and emerging from beneath its hem. They were quite soft and comfortable however, not that she'd admit anything positive about them to her grandma.

"Aww cute, I think they suit your butt!" Laura laughed and made her granddaughter do a twirl in the bloomers before handing her the next item of clothing.

"I don't have a bra for you, not that going braless seems to bother you, but think this blouse will be sufficient in covering your breasts, even when they're as busty as yours."

Sydney groaned when she saw the blouse, thinking it was perhaps even worse than the bloomers which at least would be hidden. The girlish shirt was yellow gingham with long sleeves and a frilly white lace collar, which the girl reluctantly put on with her grandma insisting on helping her do the buttons up then tucking it into her bloomers.

Sydney looked at herself in the mirror over the fireplace, seeing that her grandma was right about the blouse being sufficient to cover her breasts. It was so frumpy that it hid her bustiness very well, functioning the complete opposite to the crop top she had chosen to show off her cleavage. Her dreams of Dakota falling in love with her were definitely dashed if she was going to the gig dressed like this...

The next item was the skirt, another yellow thing with a hem of white lace frills, and suspenders. Laura helped her granddaughter put it on, Sydney feeling like with each item it was shifting towards the woman dressing her rather than her dressing herself, and blushed, feeling it made it all just that tiny bit more humiliating.

The waist of the skirt came up to just beneath her breasts, held up by the suspenders. Sydney usually dressed to accentuate her narrow waist which in turn made her breasts look even bigger, so the skirt being so high above her waistline had the opposite effect.

The skirt went down to her knees, at least covering her huge bloomers though it felt bleak when 'covers bloomers' was the only silver lining to a skirt. Sydney examined herself in the mirror, thinking how girlish she looked and how her friends would tease her, though supposing it was kinda cute and at least looked like a style, even if it was a style she would never ever choose to wear. However Laura still had more items of clothing for her...

Sydney was made to sit down on the sofa so the woman could put her bare feet into white ankle socks which had adorable frilly lace ruffles, then black Mary Jane shoes which she buckled up, with the girl sighing again as it meant she had also lost the extra high and the sexy definition of her legs which the high heels would of given her.

"Isn't this enough now..." Sydney moaned as she saw there was yet more items in the pile. "I can go like this."

"Sure you can go like that if you want... without your phone."

"Fine, give me whatever the rest of this ridiculous outfit is. But please hurry as my friends will be getting here any moment!"

"Don't tell me to hurry when it's been you dithering and whinging dear!" Laura grinned, and next picked up a red cardigan she helped the reluctant girl into, who noticed that it had a cute white embroidered duck sewn into the breast.

"Now these..." Laura said, showing the blonde a pair of yellow ruffle lace wrist cuffs.

"Great, more frills." Sydney said. "With a frilly collar, socks, and skirt hem, I guess my sleeves can't just be straight."

"Exactly!" Laura laughed, putting them on her granddaughter so they stuck out from the sleeves of the red cardigan. "And there is one more thing with frills..."

"What now?" Sydney said before the woman showed her a white lace headband. 'Perfect, just perfect.' The girl thought moodily, thinking that her hair was the last thing left untouched by her grandma's embarrassing outfit. Laura positioned the headband in the girl's wavy blonde hair. The headband was thick so certainly wasn't subtle, with yellow ribbon bows on either side just above the girl's ears.

"And finally..." Laura said, putting something around the girl's neck before going over to the cabinet to finally return her phone. Sydney swore under her breath when she saw the item hung around her neck was a rubber dummy, thinking that her grandma had definitely gone too far giving her the accessory, but was relieved to see the woman unlock the cabinet at last, so didn't protest though planned to take it off as soon as she was out of her grandma's sight.

"Here's your phone as agreed. Next time perhaps you could pick your own appropriate outfit to wear rather than forcing me to redress you in whatever I could find last minute."

"Sure..." Sydney muttered, looking at her phone to see she had just received a message from Celeste to say they were outside. "My friends are here now so I need to go."

"Have a good evening dear, and remember to behave yourself! I hope the outfit will help you act like a nice young woman and not some tramp..." Laura grinned, following her granddaughter to the front door and watching her go to the waiting car. Sydney had planned to throw the dummy in the bush on the way, but with her grandma watching thought she had better keep it on for now, not that the woman could do much now she had her phone back, but the girl didn't want to take any chances to jeopardise her making it to the gig.

"What on earth are you wearing!" Yolanda, a petite Peruvian girl, asked with a shocked laugh.

"Yeah girl, I thought you wanted to dress sexy to impress Dakota Gray!" Celeste, a sporty black girl, joined in the laughter.

"Oh I don't want to talk about it! I had the perfect outfit planned, and was even dressed in it but had to take my mom's car round to my grandma at the last minute and she basically said I looked like a slut! Or a 'tramp' in her words... and then she took my phone and forced me to change into these humiliating clothes! Oh gosh, I hope Dakota doesn't think I'm a utter loser."

"Wow really? Well, who knows, maybe Dakota will think you're cute." Yolanda said, mock-serious.

"It is a very cute outfit..." Celeste added, trying not to laugh again.

"Especially if you have that dummy in your mouth..."

Sydney blushed, having almost forgotten about the rubber nipple around her neck, and pulled it off, discarding it on the empty seat besides her. "Oh shut up. I'm just glad I'm getting to see Tarantula's Kiss no matter how I'm dressed."

****

Celeste found a place to park near the club, and the girls got out the car. The black girl saw the discarded dummy on the backseat, and sneakily scooped it up before locking her car, planning to try to get her friend to wear it again, after all it was part of the outfit her grandma had carefully dressed her in.