S.L - The Appropriate Outfit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They joined the queue, mostly of girls their age or younger, and ended up chatting to a group of eight students from the nearby Violet Liberal Arts College. They were Mitena, a pretty Native American girl in a crop top that showed off her light brown flat tummy with a pierced belly button which made Sydney almost feel glad her own belly wasn't exposed after all, as it couldn't compare to the girl's beautiful midriff. There was also Casey, a freckled tomboy in jeans and her boyfriend Caidan who at first Sydney thought was another androgynous girl, a couple more white brunette girls called Zoe and Alison, a petite trans girl with pink hair called Natalie, and Ritu, a Pakistani girl. Finally, there was Charley, a blonde dressed in pink who seemed the goody girl of the group despite seemingly not wearing a bra beneath her pink dress as Sydney noticed the outline of her nipples which she was surprised to see looked like they might be pierced.

Though they were all attractive in various ways, Sydney felt that if only she could have dressed like she had planned, she would of stood out to Dakota in the crowd, though blushed as she realised that in the outfit her grandma had dressed her in, she probably was even more guaranteed to be noticeable. The college girls had obviously all noticed her strange girlish clothing, and she was glad when one of them teasingly commented on it so she could mumble some made up story about it being for a bet, putting to bed the elephant in the room at least to that group of eight girls, though was sure she'd need to explain herself several more times over the course of the gig.

They were finally let inside the venue, and they rushed to the bar to get drinks before going to dance while a DJ, who was performing until Tarantula's Kiss came on stage, played similar pop music to the kind Dakota Gray performed. As the time of the main act neared, Yolanda suggested they get some shots and bottles of alcopops, so they returned to the bar. While Celeste, the designated driver, ordered a coke, the two other girls did a shot of tequila and Sydney spluttered at the strong taste, never very good at consuming hard spirits.

With her friend distracted, Celeste saw her opportunity and swiftly put the dummy around the blonde's neck without her noticing, completing the outfit again as the girl's grandmother had intended. Though Sydney didn't notice the return of the discarded accessory, she did notice a number of girls smirking and laughing at her as she passed them on the way back to the dancefloor, though thought this was due to her embarrassing outfit, which in truth without the dummy would still have caused plenty of snickers.

However all eyes turned towards the stage when Tarantula's Kiss entered, and Sydney forgot her humiliation to instead excitedly gaze up at her favourite singer Dakota Gray. She was in her mid-thirties, tall and slender, with pale skin that was visible beneath a mesh sparkly silver dress that made her seem practically naked, every curve of her body exposed though as Sydney continued to admire the woman's body, she concluded she must have been wearing flesh-tone underwear beneath the revealing dress as neither her pussy or nipples could be glimpsed.

Her brunette hair was long with a fringe, and Sydney thought she could make out the piercing greyish-blue of the woman's eyes even though the flashing lights of the dark room probably made that impossible, and she was only projecting from being so familiar with the singer's face from the posters covering her bedroom walls.

Sydney loved the set that the band performed, happy that it included all of her favourite songs, but felt the most thrilled when she felt like the singer's gaze paused on her when moving across the crowd. This happened a few times and Sydney felt like she was even making eye contact with the woman, though told herself she was probably just imagining it, especially now she was in the dorky outfit and not the sexy assemble she had planned but nevertheless each time it happened she felt a burst of excitement. It was twinged a little with embarrassment, as she wondered how much of her outfit the woman could make out from the stage, and she hoped she wasn't just attracting the singer's gaze due to how strangely she was dressed compared to the rest of the crowd of girls.

However she found out that she really had caught the singer's attention as on the way out from the gig, one of the technical crew caught her, and said that Dakota Gray had asked if she wanted to come back stage. She thought it was a prank at first but saw that the person really did work at the venue, so with the excited encouragement of her friends, agreed as on one hand going backstage to meet the singer was a dream come true, but on the other she felt mortified to be seen in the silly clothes she was wearing.

"We'll wait in the car... who knows why she picked you out of everyone though!" Yolanda laughed, as Sydney followed the crewmember back across the emptying dancefloor, and through a door behind the stage.

"Wait here and she'll come out to see you when she's ready."

"Sure..." Sydney said, sitting on a hefty case for some sound equipment, and, left alone, waited nervously. She really couldn't believe she was about to meet the woman, though cursed her grandma, thinking how much better this could be if she was in her hot outfit.

A door opened and the guitarist and drummer of the band emerged, looking Sydney up and down, seeming to smirk in amusement. The blonde nervously rose to her feet but they waved her back down, telling her that Dakota would be out in a moment before they left her alone again, seeming to be on their way to a late night bar.

She grew increasingly nervous as she waited, until finally the singer herself appeared. Dakota had changed from her silver dress into causal clothes, sporting jeans, a white vest, and red leather jacket.

"Hey, thanks for waiting." The woman smiled at her and Sydney felt starstruck, blushing and having to pause to breathe before she could speak.

"Hi, no problem, I'm your biggest fan!"

"Aww, that's cute. And what's your name?"

"Sydney."

"Nice to meet you Sydney, I'm Dakota, I'm on the way back to my hotel if you'd like to come?"

"Your hotel?" Sydney asked surprised, not having expected to be invited anywhere, especially not to the singer's hotel!

"Yeah, its where I sleep." The brunette laughed. "And though a touring singer's life is full of partying, after a gig I tend to like to just relax with a fan... have you helped a woman relax before if you catch my meaning?"

"Mmm..." Sydney said, not sure she did.

"It doesn't matter if you haven't as long as you're willing and enthusiastic! You'll love it..." Dakota said, and began to walk out with Sydney hurriedly following her.

"Umm, do you mean..." The blonde began, not sure she was understanding the woman though it was beginning to cross her mind that she was hinting at sex, though she didn't want to humiliate herself by asking in case she was wrong.

"I mean licking my pussy!" Dakota grinned, rolling her eyes like she was stating the obvious and Sydney was just being silly. The blonde froze, shocked to hear it but undoubtedly excited by the prospect, though it felt like a surreal dream she'd wake up from any minute, as after all she had girlishly planned to dress sexily to allure the singer. She couldn't believe the woman had picked her out from the crowd which had included plenty of hot girls like Mitena, the college student she had met in the queue, but Sydney assumed the woman must of saw through her girlish outfit, and had a thing for busty blonde girls.

Meanwhile Dakota has continued walking, so Sydney quickly rushed after the woman so she wasn't left behind, and climbed into the waiting taxi behind her. Dakota told the driver the hotel then turned to her phone, seeming to pay the blonde no more mind now they were driving. Sydney couldn't help feeling self-conscious in her cardigan, gingham shirt, dress, frilly cuffs, and headband, and felt like she had to try and explain her fashion choice to the woman who she idolised, sat beside her in casually chic street clothes.

"I can't wait until I can get out of these silly clothes... I promise I'll look far sexier naked!" Sydney said, feeling safe to talk as there was a closed privacy barrier between them and the driver, and thinking she'll strip out of the embarrassing outfit as soon as she got into the woman's hotel room, blushing as the singer will see her bloomers but sure her nude body and busty chest will soon make Dakota forget the silly clothes she unwillingly had on.

"Naked?" Dakota laughed. "Oh no, you're keeping those clothes on. I just love them with all their frills and lacey bits, like those silly cuffs and that duckie on your cardie! I especially adore the dummy, really is the perfect finishing touch..."

Sydney's eyes widened, utterly mortified as she looked down and saw the accessory was still hanging around her neck. She was certain she had taken it off and left it in Celeste's car so guessed one of her friends most of sneaked it back on her as a prank, and that she had probably been wearing it unawares throughout the entire gig. "Oh really?" She asked, a little disheartened.

"Yes, you seem almost a little dejected that I like your outfit?"

"Well, its not really my outfit... it's a long story but in short my grandma forced me to change into these clothes before the gig. I actually had this really hot outfit planned with a leather skirt, heels, a crop top with bardot neckline..." Sydney explained, thinking Dakota must of just of been pretending she liked her unusual clothes to compliment her so wanted to set things right.

"Even better! Dressed by your grandma, that's fantastic! You see, if you had been dressed in that outfit you are describing, I shall never have picked you as I love having nice pretty girls between my legs rather than ones who think they're hot or sexy. Each gig I perform I search the crowd for the girl dressed the most conservatively, looking for ones in clothes more suitable for Sunday church or in things you'd expect even their little sisters would think are too girly, and have to say you are the best dressed so far, I couldn't believe it when I saw you! If I didn't know better, I would of thought one of my past lucky fans had told you my preferences, and that you came dressed especially to impress me."

"Oh..." Sydney mumbled, guessing she should perhaps be thankful to her grandma after all if the outfit had placed her within her favourite singer's peculiar tastes though couldn't help feeling a little mortified. At least she could console herself that she was indeed still going back to the woman's hotel room even if a bunch of other fans, in their Sunday church dresses or whatever silly clothes that had caught the singer's attention, had experienced it before her.

"Gosh, I better text my friends as they're waiting for me... and guess I better tell my mom something..."

"Yes, you do that, though just tell your mom you'll be out late as you won't be spending the night. After we've finished I'll be putting you in a taxi to take you home."

Sydney found herself a little disappointed she wouldn't actually be sleeping with the singer, but getting to have sex with her at all, even with the woman's unexpected fascination with her embarrassing outfit, was still a miracle she felt lucky to have.

****

Dakota led the girl into her hotel room, shutting the door behind them, poured herself a rum and coke without offering one to the girl, then went over to sit in the comfortable armchair in the corner of the room. "First I'd like to take some photos of your cute outfit!"

"Um, yeah sure." Sydney blushed, not wanting to be photographed but also not wanting to argue with the woman as she didn't want to lose her chance to have sex with her favourite singer. The brunette directed her in several poses to show off her outfit, Sydney blushing in every one of them and having to force smiles, then things got even worse when she had to pull up her skirt to display her underwear to the camera, the huge lemon yellow satin bloomers delighting the woman.

"Good girl." Dakota clapped when she was finally done taking pictures of the girl. Sydney thought about asking if she could take some photos of the woman in return for a keepsake of her own, but didn't have the courage to make the suggestion.

Meanwhile the brunette had unzipped her jeans, slipping them off shortly followed by her panties to reveal her pussy with thin outer lips, a beautifully pink vulva, and topped by a neat bush of brown pubic hair.

Sydney marvelled at the sight, surprised at how suddenly the woman had exposed herself, having expected them to perhaps kiss a little first then, even if she had to keep her own clothes on, for the woman's clothes to gradually be shed during foreplay. However her expectation of how sex with the woman would go was vastly different to the reality as she was told to kneel on the floor before the singer.

Sydney obeyed, submissive to whatever the woman suggested though did ask whether there would be some foreplay before she pleasured the singer's pussy, as though she was undeniably excited to taste the woman's vagina, she did also yearn to kiss her lips, caress her slender body, feel the singer's hands caress her own curvy figure, and pleasure the brunette's little breasts with her tongue.

"Foreplay? Of course, I told you I wanted to relax after all..." Dakota grinned and raised her foot to Sydney's lips. The blonde got a whiff of the brunette's foot odour, the woman having worn heels all evening as she performed on stage, which she found strangely thrilling, thinking not many girls, well besides all the other groupies who came before her, would of ever smelled their idol's feet even if it was something a little too freaky to be proud about.

This wasn't what she had meant by foreplay but it was clear what Dakota wanted her to do, so to please the singer she kissed the pale foot, moving her lips all over the sole, tasting sour saltiness of sweat though, a little shamefully, feeling thrilled by the knowledge that her lips was actually kissing the woman's body! Sure it wasn't the romantic kissing of the woman's lips she had often daydreamed about, but still the foot belonged to the singer, and she was doing her best to kiss it sensually.

Dakota tilted her toes down so the blonde kissed them next. "Suck as well as kiss."

Sydney obeyed the woman's order, sucking on the little toe first then continuing to suck on each toe in turn until the big toe was between her lips. She even improvised, licking her tongue between the toes which made Dakota moan gently, so with this as encouragement, proceeded to lick between each pair of toes in turn. "Your warm tongue feels so nice between my toes, I bet you've done this before you naughty girl!"

She had never actually licked anyone's feet before, nor had her own licked, but Sydney ensured she did everything she thought would feel good, using her lips, tongue, hot breath, and mouth on the woman's pale toes. She did reach up to caress the sole with her fingers but the woman rebutted her, saying "If you want to massage my sole then I have a better idea. Stick out your tongue."

The blonde stuck her tongue out obediently, and the brunette wiped the sole of her foot against it, starting at the heel, then arch and sole, and finally the toes. She repeated this process, meaning Sydney was practically licking the woman's foot without having to move her tongue, having to just keep it extended instead to be used like a doormat.

"Now I want you to see how much of my foot you can fit in that pretty mouth of yours." Dakota said, and pushed her toes between the girl's lips who stretched her mouth open to take all five, gagging a little and drooling as the ball of the woman's foot pushed between her lips. 'Oh my gosh, Dakota Gray is footfucking my mouth!' The blonde thought in shock.

"Good girl, now I want you to clean off all your spit." The brunette laughed, when she pulled her toes out of the girl's mouth. Sydney obeyed, licking her tongue over the woman's foot, sucking up and swallowing any drool she had left on there from it being shoved in her mouth. This was certainly not how she envisioned sex with the singer to be like, feeling humiliated at being submissively knelt on the floor, dressed in the clothes forced on her by her grandma, while the brunette gave her orders on how to worship her pale foot. However, despite the degradation, she was still feeling a thrill at being so intimate, even if bizarrely so, with her favourite singer, and felt pride every time she made the woman moan, becoming increasingly aroused herself especially when she thought how it would soon be the brunette's pussy she would be pleasuring.

"I think you've done enough for that foot now..."

"Will I be licking your pussy next!" Sydney asked excitedly.

"No! You still have my other foot, silly girl!" Dakota laughed, playfully using her other foot to slap the girl's cheek before moving its toes to the blonde's lips. Sydney resigned herself to worshiping the fresh foot, giving it all the pleasure with her tongue, lips, breath, mouth, and saliva as she had the first foot.

"I could keep you licking my feet all night you do such a good job. If only I had brought a second fan back from the gig I could have her lick my pleasure while you continue sucking my toes..." Dakota laughed after the blonde had worshipped her second foot too, and for a moment Sydney was afraid the woman was serious, and that she wouldn't get to taste the singer's pink pussy after all. However she was relieved when she was ordered to kiss her way up the slender woman's legs.

Sydney kissed her way up the woman's pale legs, anticipating the pussy her mouth was making its way to, before Dakota suddenly grabbed a handful of her blonde hair and pulled her face between her legs, pushing her mouth roughly against her wet pussy.

The blonde licked her tongue over the wet pussy, pleased that her efforts worshipping the woman's feet had indeed turned on the brunette. She had licked several pussies before, but none she had cared about as much as Dakota's, and she wanted to do a perfect job while also getting to savour the experience, as well as the woman's tartly sour taste and smell. She moved her tongue slowly and sensually between the woman's slim outer labia, up and down her pink vulva between her clit and her vagina, wetly circling the orifice.

"Cute, but stick your tongue out a little further, I want you to lap like a little doggy." Dakota commanded, and Sydney obeyed, sticking her tongue out as far as she could and slobbering it over the pussy, thinking her previous approach probably felt more pleasurable for the woman, though the singer seemed to get extra enjoyment from demeaning her.

Dakota laughed. "Okay, stop that now, it's a little gross! Just flick your tongue side to side, and alternate that with sucking on my pussy."

Sydney flicked her tongue horizontally over the woman's clit, before clamping her mouth over the entire pussy and sucking, switching back and forth between the two methods as Dakota had instructed, and enjoyed hearing her moan in pleasure, as well as liking the feeling of the woman's hand press firmly against the back of her head. Though she had some enjoyment from worshipping her idol's feet, licking her pussy was much more fun and definitely made it worth the debasement she had gone through to get there.

"Come on, faster, you're not getting lazy are you?"

Sydney picked up the pace, realising she had been slacking a little, but after all she had been using her tongue on both of the woman's feet beforehand so felt she should be excused for being a little tired. She wouldn't have allowed a lover to treat her like this normally but Dakota was a special exception, and she wanted to be memorable, leaving a lasting impression on her idol rather than just blurring with all the other groupies that had been in the position before her.