S.L - The Appropriate Outfit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she licked, her own pussy growing wetter, she imagined how, after she had given the woman an orgasm, the singer would repay her, wondering if Dakota would pull up her skirt and down her lemon yellow bloomers to lick her pussy in return. She hoped she would get to feel the woman's tongue on her pussy, but knew she would be satisfied even if it was just the brunette's fingers that brought her to orgasm.

"Move your tongue up and down again now, good girl." Dakota moaned, "That's right, but faster and focus on my clit now..."

Sydney could feel she was near to making the woman cum, and despite her tongue growing tired from all the licking, redoubled her efforts in bringing the singer intense pleasure to her sensitive clit, goaded on by feeling of the woman's grip on the back of her head tightening.

With a cry of pleasure, Dakota cummed on the blonde's tongue, getting her to continue sucking on her clit during orgasm until it became too sensitive, when she finally released Sydney out from between her legs.

"Are you going to lick me now?" Sydney asked, after waiting patiently for the brunette to recover, her desperation and desire to feel the woman's tongue on her own pussy making her brave but Dakota just laughed.

"No silly. Fetch me a glass of water."

Sydney got up and found a glass, filling it up from the sink and returning to the singer, kneeling back on the floor, and waiting expectantly. She was disappointed that it seemed that the woman wasn't going to be licking her pussy in return, but was excited for her turn to cum no matter how the singer caused it.

Dakota sipped her water, scrolling through her phone, then looked down at the blonde. "Run along now, I've ordered you a taxi. Oh before you go, write down your phone number so if I'm in this city again, I can call you to come service me."

"Okay sure." Sydney blushed, upset she wouldn't be getting an orgasm from the brunette and feeling a humiliated at being dismissed, but nevertheless gave the woman her phone number.

"Good girl, and in return here's a reminder of me." Dakota grinned, unclipping the dummy that hung from Sydney's neck, and wiped the rubber nipple between her pussy lips, even pushing it into her vagina, before clipping it back on then plopping it into the blonde's mouth. Sydney, blushing at this final embarrassment though thrilled to have another taste of the singer's pussy, turned to leave.

"Oh Sydney..." Dakota called after the girl. "If I do call you, please make sure your grandma dresses you again! I like to see adorable girls between my legs not skanky sluts..."

Sydney blushed but nodded, thinking getting to taste the singer's pussy again was worth it even if it meant she would have to wear more huge satin bloomers, gingham clothing covered in lace and frills, headbands, and cute cardigans... she just hoped that asking her grandmother to dress her again, voluntary this time, wouldn't lead the woman into choosing an even more embarrassing outfit for her...

As she wandered out to the waiting taxi, Sydney almost forgot to take out the dummy she was sucking on, blushing as she nearly climbed into the car with the pussy-slick rubber nipple between her lips. The girl hoped her hair and face weren't in too much disarray from the foot worshipping and pussy licking, but she had no way to check now so just hoped the driver wouldn't notice anything.

As the taxi drove her home, she sat in the back, reflecting on the surprising evening that was overall a strange mix between her dream coming true and being one of the most humiliating experiences of her entire life. Perhaps the saying about 'not meeting your heroes' was true, though she had to admit that she certainly did not regret meeting Dakota Gray, and knew if called again, she would wear whatever her grandma put her in and lick the woman's feet for hours, just for another chance to taste her pussy. She was anxious to get home so she could tear off the embarrassing clothes, even if they were the reason the singer picked her, and masturbate at last to have her denied orgasm.

It dawned on her how ironic it was that the appropriate outfit her grandma had forced her in with the intention to make her behave like a 'good girl' rather than a slut, had been the very thing that enabled her to be a submissive lesbian groupie for the evening. If she had stayed dressed in her slutty clothes she would simply have gone home after the gig without having worshipped feet and licked pussy...

****

A few days later Laura was shopping in a pharmacist for some hygiene products, and found herself in an aisle for incontinence products. She noticed the shelves of adult diapers, and decided to put a pack of them in her basket, thinking that her granddaughter had probably learnt her lesson with the embarrassing outfit she had been forced her to wear out with her friends, sure she'd pick something more appropriate now rather than risk being put into the frumpy frilly clothes again, but felt that the diapers would be an effective next step if the girl continued to dress like a slut...