S.L - The Blackmailer Pt. 04

Story Info
Ariana's blackmail continues in high school!
7.7k words
4.55
17.4k
19

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/15/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a series that will include lesbianism and themes of blackmail, somnophilia, public sex acts, humiliation, and incest. Please do not read if such themes offend you, and also stay away if you want realism, as my stories are smutty fantasies. I would advise you to read the previous chapters first if you have not done so. All characters are 18 or older.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which will be a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Though these series share a setting, each is standalone so can be enjoyed without having read any of the others.

Chapter 4

Ariana, and her cousin Gabriela who she shared a room with, were awoken by their alarm on Monday morning, and both begrudgingly got up to get ready for school. Ariana felt a little refreshed, but a weekend of blackmail-fuelled anxiety and sexual excitement had worn her out, and she was nervous what the day would bring with her anonymous mistress hinting that she shall have some tasks to do during high school.

'Why do I keep thinking of the blackmailer as my mistress? Am I starting to normalise our relationship?' Ariana thought to herself. 'And what tasks can she get me to do at school? At least I should be able to dress in my uniform rather than the blackmailer's chosen dress code today...'

The Latina teen took her turn in the bathroom, brushing her teeth and getting dressed in the Ginerva Academy uniform of a blue plaid skirt, white blouse, blazer, and tie. She had showered the night before, after removing the butt plug she was proud to have worn inside her asshole all evening even though her blackmailer hadn't even instructed her to do so.

The teen had washed the little purple sex toy, and hide it, alongside the lube, in the bottom of a chest she had beside her bed, full of old things like soft toys, and where she also had hidden the smutty fetish book 'Sleeping Beauties'. Ariana supposed the book had been the thing that had started all this, having fuelled her fantasies of somnophilia which had driven her to take advantage of her sleeping auntie which somehow had been filmed from the skylight and used by the mysterious blackmailer to force her into humiliating sexual acts. However, the teen was surprised to find she didn't regret the book despite the situation she had found herself plunged in due to it.

Ariana had breakfast with her auntie, cousin, and mom, but kept checking her phone at the table, expecting a message from the blackmailer about what the first task of the day will be, however she had no texts or emails. The teen supposed she should be glad, as it could mean that the blackmailer perhaps had lost interest, but it also worried her as well as weirdly disappointed her. 'I can have whatever naughty fun I want without being told by a blackmailer!' Ariana told herself, trying not to get into a mindset of actually wanting the blackmail to continue due to the aroused thrill she had gotten from some of the tasks such as the public flashing, wearing her cousin's dirty panties, or her first time playing with her asshole. But were any of these things she would ever of done without being prompted by the blackmailer?

****

All through first period, Ariana kept sneakily checking her phone, paying barely any attention to the talking teacher as she waited anxiously for some message from the blackmailer. 'Had she suddenly decided to leave me alone? If mistress has become bored blackmailing me, what if she just sends the video of me pleasuring my sleeping auntie out!' The teen fretted, as she doodled in her notebook; having completely given up paying attention to the lesson.

It wasn't until she was lining up outside the classroom of her second period, that the teen's phone buzzed with a text. "GOOD MORNING MY LITTLE SLUT." Ariana found herself weirdly relieved to hear from the blackmailer, telling herself it was because she was worried of being exposed if the mysterious stranger had grown tired of her, but knowing deep down it was because she was excited to be given more wicked tasks.

"Good morning Mistress, slut is just waiting to go into her second class." Ariana responded, referring herself derogatorily in third person as required and not sure why she volunteered more information than needed. She was careful none of the other girls saw her phone, as she was stood with her friends Riley and Kayla.

"GOOD. FOR TASK 1, I WANT YOU TO TAKE A PICTURE OF YOUR PUSSY FROM UNDER THE DESK, THEN SEND IT TO ME."

"Yes mistress." Ariana responded, anxious but excited by the prospect, thinking what a thrill it would be to take a dirty picture whilst surrounded by her unsuspecting classmates however was afraid of what would happen if she was caught by the teacher or fellow student. Best would be embarrassing gossip, whilst worst would be a humiliating scolding in front of all the other senior high school girls, then being sent to the headmistress' office, who might even call her mom about it.

The teacher, Miss Andrae, arrived and let then into the classroom, and Ariana was thankful this wasn't a class with a seating plan as it meant she could sit in one of the desks on the back row, choosing one on the end so it meant she'd only have someone sat on her left side. Snapping a photo of her pussy from beneath the table would still be risky, but she was much happier doing it knowing that most of the class at least had their backs turned on her.

The teen waited until the lesson started, wondering when the best moment would be to take the photo, and decided to wait until one of the other girls asked Miss Andrae a question, so the teacher's attention would be focused on the individual student and not the class in general.

Mary, a freckled brunette and teacher's pet, put up her hand to ask a question. The girl was normally extremely shy, but was always keen to ask teachers questions to show she was engaged in lessons. Ariana took the opportunity and subtly slipped her phone out of her bag, turned on the camera app, and held it under her desk facing in between her legs. The teen nervously checked to make sure no one had noticed, mainly concerned about Riley who was sat on the desk to her left, but relieved to see her blonde friend's attention was on Miss Andrae who had begun to answer Mary's question.

Ariana, her heart racing, parted her legs and reached under her skirt with her free hand, tugging the crotch of her panties to the side to expose her pussy. The teen couldn't believe she was actually taking a photo of her pussy during class, terrified that someone would look over at her though she supposed they probably wouldn't actually be able to see anything, however, would definitely be able to tell she was doing something odd under her desk. She quickly took several photos then straightened back the crotch of her panties, glad to feel the material covering her vulva again.

'Phew, that wasn't so hard...' Ariana thought to herself, glad that the task was accomplished, and feeling a little aroused from her daring now that the fear of actually doing the act had receded. When Miss Andrae turned her back to write something on the whiteboard, Ariana checked her phone to send the photos to the blackmailer, however her heart sank to see that her skirt, falling down between her thighs, actually still obscured her pussy from the camera, despite her hand reaching up it to pull aside her panties. She'd have to do it again, but this time lift up her skirt as well though she wondered how she'd manage to hold up the front of her skirt, pull aside her panties, and take a photo with just two hands.

Ariana decided she'd have to spread her legs even further apart, so her skirt would ride up higher and be taut, rather than loosely settling between her legs. It wasn't long until Mary asked another question, and though normally Ariana would have found the girl's sucking up to the teacher annoying, today she was thankful for it. She spread apart her legs as wide as possible beneath the desk, and reached under, glad to feel that the skirt had indeed ridden up and now seemed to be providing no protection to her exposed panties. The teen quickly tugged these to the side again, the cool air on her pussy reassuring her that it would be in view of the camera, whilst also both exciting and frightening her. She took more photos just as Miss Andrae resumed the lecture, so quickly dropped her phone back into her bag as she didn't want to be caught using it by the teacher and get it confiscated for the day. Who knew how the blackmailer might react if they didn't hear back on the task...

Ariana waited anxiously for an opportunity to check her phone, wanting to reassure herself that the second batch of photos definitely captured her exposed pussy, and also get the best one sent off to her mistress, who may be growing impatient. The teen didn't put it pass the blackmailer to devise some punishment if she took too long on a task.

It was ten minutes before she got a chance to check her phone, with Miss Andrae leaving them to do some questions whilst she went to fetch something from the printer. Most of the class began to chat, with Riley turning to the Ariana to say some gossip whilst the Latina teen, barely paying attention, quickly snatched up her phone and checked the photos; careful to tilt the screen away from her blonde friend so she couldn't see what was on it. Ariana was reassured to see she had managed to get some good upskirt shots of her pussy, pleased with how hot it looked with her puffy labia and thick pubic bush. She picked the best one and sent it to her mistress, finding herself excited at sexting an upskirt photo for the first time, even if she was being blackmailed into doing it.

Miss Andrae returned so Ariana had to put her phone back away before she had gotten a response from her mistress, but she was relieved to have successfully completed the first task, and managed to pay attention to the rest of the lesson despite her slight arousal from the excitement and seeing the pictures of her pussy, taken in the presence of an entire classroom of senior girls and their teacher.

****

During morning break, Ariana checked her phone again and found that her mistress had replied.

"GOOD LITTLE SLUT. DID TAKING NAUGHTY PICTURES UNDER THE DESK DURING CLASS TURN YOU ON?"

"It turned slut on a tiny bit mistress." Ariana responded, not sure why she was admitting her arousal to the blackmailer, as after all she didn't want them to think she was enjoying herself...

"GOOD, TASK 2 SHOULD HELP YOU WITH THAT. I WANT YOU TO GO TO THE RESTROOM, AND FILM YOURSELF MASTURBATING IN YOUR PANTIES UNTIL YOU ORGASM. THEN TAKE OFF YOUR PANTIES AND LEAVE THEM HANGING ON THE CUBICLE DOOR."

There was only ten minutes left of break, so Ariana realised she had better hurry if she didn't want to be late for third period, so told the friends she was sat with that she was going to the loo, and hurried off to the toilets. She decided to pick the restroom on the far side of the school in the science block, as though it would take her longer to get to, she was sure it'd be much quieter than the ones near the senior common room. Not that she planned to be loud, but she'd rather do it in an empty bathroom instead of one with girls gossiping at the sink and using the toilets in the cubicles next to her's.

Ariana was right, the science block restroom was completely empty. She picked the cubicle on the end, and locked the door before sitting on the closed toilet lid. She had found the anticipation of masturbating had aroused her further, finding the thought of doing it in a public place, her high school no less, strangely thrilling.

'How am I going to film myself?' Ariana thought, thinking she would have to hold her phone in one hand but then deciding to try balancing it on her schoolbag. She put her bag on the floor by the door, then positioned her phone on top of it, leaning back against the door so it remained upright, and slightly pointed up at a perfect angle to capture what was going to be happening between her legs.

Happy with the improvised camera set-up, Ariana started recording, sitting back on the toilet and spreading apart her legs before pulling up her plaid school skirt to reveal her white cotton panties to the camera. She gently rubbed her pussy through the panties, moving her fingers in a circular motion until she pressed down more firmly, enjoying the pressure on her wet aroused pussy. With her free hand she rubbed and squeezed her tiny breasts through her blouse and bra; knowing that her big puffy nipples had hardened in arousal.

As the teen rubbed herself, she couldn't help thinking about her auntie, closing her eyes and fantasising about the woman's curvaceous body and the relaxed features of her sleeping face which she had kissed the naturally juicy lips of. She recalled the feel of the woman's large breasts in her hands, how her dark nipples had hardened as she licked them, and the smell and taste of her warm wet pussy with its dark meaty inner lips and puffy outer lips... Ariana even thought about the woman's feet, surprising herself by imagining licking and kissing her auntie's toes.

As she had her taboo fantasies about her auntie, imagining making love to the woman awake as well as recalling molesting her in her sleep, Ariana's circular rubbing increased in intensity, and she paused to push her fingers inside of her panties to continue the rubbing directly on her wet pussy. Feeling a little rough, she quickly licked her fingers before returning them to her pussy, focusing on rubbing her sensitive aroused clit which caused her to moan aloud. The teen panicked when she realised she was moaning, though hadn't heard anyone come into the restroom so should be safe, but sacrificed playing with her breasts to move her free hand to cover her mouth instead, to muffle any further involuntary moans. However, she wanted to feel her fingers inside of her wet vagina but knew if she stopped rubbing her clit, her orgasm would be delayed, so moved her hand down from her mouth thinking 'the bathroom is empty after all and, anyway, I should be able to stop myself from moaning if I'm conscious of it... it was only because I wasn't thinking before...'

She pushed her free hand up a leg hole of her panties, so she had access to her pussy from beneath, and slipped two fingers inside, loving the feel of the warm wet hole gripping them. She fingered herself at the same time as continuing to massage her clit with her other hand, loving the combination of pleasuring different parts of her genitalia at once. Just as the teen felt her orgasm approaching, she heard the door to the restroom open, and someone come inside. Ariana froze, her fingers still inside her pussy, as she anxiously listened, silently cursing whoever it was who had just come in and effectively edged her whilst on the cusp of orgasm.

The person entered the cubicle next to Ariana's, and the teen heard the toilet lid being lifted up then a pause before the sound of peeing. Ariana couldn't help gently continuing to rub her clit, wishing she could resume her fingering too but frightened the wet noise of her vagina being fucked might be audible to whoever was in the neighbouring cubicle. However, making up for this interruption was the arousal Ariana found in masturbating in such close proximity of an unsuspecting person, who could be one of the other senior girls, a teacher, or even a complete stranger. She was careful to suppress her moans of pleasure, but couldn't help breathing more heavily and hoped that the person in the other cubicle wouldn't hear. 'Would they be able to guess from my breathing what I'm doing... or maybe they'd just think I'm struggling to go to the loo which perhaps is even more embarrassing...'

Ariana heard the sound of the toilet flushing in the neighbouring cubicle, then whoever had just peed leaving it and going over to the sinks to wash her hands. Now the person was a little further away and she had the noise of the water coming out the taps, Ariana dared to begin fingering herself again, whilst rubbing her clit even more firmly with her wet fingertips. 'Oh my gosh, I'm going to cum in the school toilets whilst someone washes their hands a few metres away...' Ariana thought, as the noise of the taps was replaced by the louder noise of the hand dryer.

The Latina girl climaxed, groaning under her breath, quietly but nevertheless out loud. The hand dryer turned off, and the restroom became silent, with Ariana sat shaking a little on the toilet from the tingles of pleasure still running through her body from her orgasm, but frightened the person had heard her. The teen held her breath until she heard the restroom door open, then swing shut behind the exiting female, then let out a sigh of relief.

She got up, flushed the toilet to keep the illusion she had been using it for its intended purpose, despite no one else being in the restroom to hear, then pulled down her panties and held them to the camera to show the blackmailer. She was a little embarrassed to see the inner crotch subtly stained with arousal, especially because she would be leaving them behind for someone to find, but obediently hung the worn panties on the hook on the inside of the cubicle door as the task required. She picked up her phone to show they were hung up, then stopped recording to send the video to her mistress. Ariana did consider just taking her panties back down, and either putting them back on or secretly stashing them in her school bag as she didn't know how the blackmailer would know if she actually left them there or not, but decided until she discovered how the person was spying on her, it was best not to take any chances, especially during school as she dreaded to think what the punishment could be if the blackmailer somehow knew she disobeyed.

Ariana licked her fingers, enjoying the taste of her pussy on the two that had been inside of her, before washing her hands at the sink. She was sure there wouldn't be any way to trace the panties back to her, but couldn't help but feel like she was leaving behind 'evidence' of her inappropriate behaviour. She wondered who would find them, a student or teacher? Would they take them, maybe to even report that some inappropriate activity had been happening in the restroom, or just leave them hanging there for someone else to deal with... probably falling to a cleaner to bin them when they checked the toilet next.

The teen realised that this meant she'd be spending the rest of the day (third, fourth, and fifth periods, as well as lunch break between them) without panties beneath her school skirt, and found that the thought excited her. The plaid skirt was long enough to ensure no one would get a glimpse of her pussy, if she was careful, however the risk was there, and was enough to make her feel slutty and exhibitionistic for the rest of the school day which in turn kept her aroused. Ariana hoped the blackmailer didn't realise how much she enjoyed some of the tasks.

'When I somehow escape from this blackmail, I'll certainly continue doing some of these naughty things... Though would I dare to do them if I didn't have the threat of the video being leaked hanging over my head?' Ariana wondered, then noticed the time on her phone, realising she was late for third period so hurried off to class.

Ariana got a reply from the blackmailer during third period, and read it when the teacher, a Swedish woman call Mrs Olsson who lived a few houses away from Ariana on Sapphire Lane, had her back turned to write something on the whiteboard.

"GOOD GIRL. ENJOY THE REST OF YOUR DAY AT SCHOOL. TASK 3 SHALL BE FOR THIS EVENING. WHEN YOU GET HOME, CHANGE INTO ONE OF YOUR SLUTTY NEW OUTFITS, THOUGH DON'T PUT ON ANY PANTIES."

"Put that phone away Ariana." Mrs Olsson said, and Ariana blushed, putting her mobile back into her bag. Though she had admittedly found the two tasks exciting (and not even over yet as she was spending the rest of the day without panties under her skirt), Ariana was glad that the third task wouldn't take place at school though she wondered what her mistress had in store for her when she got home...