S.L - The Blackmailer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Needless to say, Ariana had been planning to carefully clean her cousin's brush handle before returning it to where the girl kept it, but now realised how thorough that would need to be. She still wasn't quite sure why the blackmailer had specified she used her cousin's hairbrush rather than her own, but suspected it was probably just her mistress getting perverse enjoyment from the thought of Gabriela touching the handle daily, unaware that Ariana had fucked her asshole with it.

The teen pulled down her yellow dress, covering her sore red ass, and switched off the computer before going to the bathroom to clean the handle, peeking out the door carefully to ensure she wouldn't bump into anyone on the way to the bathroom whilst gingerly carrying the hairbrush with its dirty lubed handle.

****

Ariana spent the rest of the evening relaxing to music in her bedroom, led on her front on her bed so as to spare any pressure on her still tender ass. With the day's three tasks all successfully completed, she didn't expect to hear from the blackmailer again until the morning, but her phone buzzed with a text.

"AS PENALTY FOR WHEN YOU STOPPED SPANKING YOURSELF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION EARLIER, I HAVE UPLOAD THE VIDEO OF YOUR SELF SPANKING TO THE INTERNET FOR OTHERS TO ENJOY. HERE'S THE LINK, PERHAPS YOU'LL LIKE WATCHING IT BACK TOO!"

The next text was a link, and Ariana panickedly opened it, finding herself on a porn website called 'Punished Teens'. Sure enough, there was a clip titled 'Latina bitch smacks her big booty red!' with her in the thumbnail, knelt up on the office chair with her dress pulled up to expose her big ass, and looking over her shoulder at the camera. She clicked play and watched herself slap her ass with the hairbrush, horrified that the blackmailer had posted it online. Her face was fully visible in it, and if anyone she knew saw the video, it would be no mistaking it was her in it!

Though after the initial wave of panic subsided, she reasoned that she doubted anyone she knew would visit such websites as 'Punished Teens', and even if someone had a secret fetish, which was possible as the teen thought about her own fetish for somnophilia fiction that her family and friends would never suspect her of having, it was unlikely that person would happen to stumble across this particular clip.

Still, she didn't like having the video online for any stranger to watch and enjoy, though she couldn't pretend the thought of random people getting off to her suffering buttocks didn't turn her on, and even watching the video back herself caused her tinges of arousal. Her main worry was the precedent this set that the blackmailer was willing to upload clips of her to porn sites...

'I'll need to be careful not to incur more penalties, though what was I meant to do today? Keep spanking myself whilst talking to my auntie through the door? She could of came in! This blackmailer really is unreasonable sometimes!' Ariana thought to herself, wallowing in self-pity, but clicking replay on the video to watch it through again, as she pushed her hand between her legs...