S.L - The Blackmailer Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

****

Ariana walked home with her cousin and some of their friends, many of which lived somewhere on Sapphire Lane. Neither her mom and auntie were home from work, and Gabriela went straight next door to hang out with her friend Sybil until dinner, so the teen was left with the house to herself. She went upstairs to change into one of her new slutty outfits she had got at the mall, as her mistress had instructed her to do when she got home. She hoped she would hear what task 3 was going to be soon as perhaps she could get it done when the house was empty rather than later when all her family would have returned home.

Ariana looked through the five slutty outfits, and decided to wear the short yellow dress which she had tried on in the changing room. She stripped out of her school uniform, and removed her bra as the dress had spaghetti straps, though knew it would mean the outlines of her big puffy nipples would be visible through the yellow fabric. She didn't put her bra in the laundry basket as it was a matching set with the panties she left behind in the school toilets, so didn't want her mom doing the washing and asking her what happened to the missing underwear.

She pulled on the dress, and looked at herself in the mirror. The teen was startled to see just how short the dress really was now that she was going to wear it for the evening in front of her family rather than just in a changing room for a sexual video. The fact she wasn't wearing panties didn't help, and she noted she'd have to be very careful to keep her knees together when sitting otherwise she'd likely be flashing her pussy. Turning around she noted again how huge her big ass, especially on her small body, looked in the tight and extremely short dress, which she was rather proud of though it still didn't contend with her auntie's and mom's stunning booties. Thinking of them, Ariana wondered how the two woman would react to her scanty dress, and hoped her mom wouldn't be disapproving as though the woman had never been prudish towards what Ariana wore, the teen didn't normally dress so sexily.

Ariana still hadn't heard from the blackmailer, so decided to send a photo in the dress to confirm she was home and changed into something slutty. The teen girl posed with her back to her mirror, taking a photo over her shoulder so it captured how impressive her butt looked in the tiny dress, then paused as she was about to text the photo to her mistress. 'Is this a good idea? As me sending photos without being asked might show the blackmailer that I'm keen and enjoying myself... which I sort of am by taking the photo... but if I do send it maybe it'll prompt the blackmailer to send me the third task so I can get it over and done whilst I'm home alone.' Ariana pondered then sent the photo.

She remained stood in front of the mirror, looking at herself in the dress, then slowly, without particularly thinking, she tugged up the front of the skirt until her pussy came into sight, then a little further until her bush of thick black public hair was exposed too, looking extra dark in contrast to the bright yellow dress. 'Maybe I should send another picture to show that I didn't put any panties on too, as that was part of the instructions...' Ariana thought, not sure if she was just trying hard to appease the blackmailer, or because the exhibitionism was arousing her, feeling especially exciting as this was something she was sending willingly and unprompted, rather than having the excuse of being blackmailed.

"Slut is dressed how you asked mistress, and is ready for the third task." Ariana messaged the blackmailer, sending her a second photo showing her naked pussy beneath the pulled-up dress.

"YOU'RE AN EAGER LITTLE SLUT, BUT THE NEXT TASK WON'T BE UNTIL LATER THIS EVENING. FEEL FREE TO SEND ME MORE NAUGHTY PHOTOS ANYTIME YOU WANT THOUGH..."

Ariana sighed, it seemed whatever the third task was going to be, it'll be something she'd have to do when her family were home. She wondered if it just happened to be like this, or if the blackmailer knew the rest of the family was out and was purposely waiting until they were home.

****

Ariana helped her mom make feijoada for dinner, saying "I didn't realise how sort it was going to be so might not wear it out anywhere!" in response to Salma's bemused comment on the dress.

"Well, you look very bright and sunny in it!" Salma responded, and Ariana was glad it seemed she had played the dress off though she had four other slutty outfits she expected she'd have to wear over the course of the week left to explain...

"I thought you might be working with Gabbie and Kayla..." Gabriela, who was preparing the vinagrete, teased.

"What do they do?" Salma asked.

"Oh, just modelling..." Gabriela said, giggling, and though Salma knew she wasn't getting the full story, let it drop. Kayla, one of Ariana's friends, and Gabbie, who was friends with Gabriela, had both started working at Bianka's Escorting Agency which specialised in providing young woman for lesbian clients, and had both been the main source of gossip recently across the seniors at Ginerva Academy.

They ate together at the dining table, Ariana blushing a bit as she chatted to her auntie, finding it hard to behave normally around the woman, as both her guilty conscience and aroused pussy reminded the girl of how she had molested the woman whilst on sleeping pills, fantasied about her ever since, and masturbated at school thinking of her. 'At least my auntie doesn't know about any of it, and shan't find out if I succeed at the blackmailer's tasks. Maybe when it's over I can be my normal self around her again naturally, without all these sexual thoughts...'

After dinner, Lela went up to her room as she said she had a bit of work to finish off on her laptop, whilst Salma went outside to do a little gardening, and Gabriela turned on the TV in the lounge. Ariana joined her cousin on the sofa, but rather than watching the music video channel her cousin had on, was impatiently waiting to receive the next task on her phone. She didn't have to wait long.

"TIME FOR TASK 3! BET YOU COULDN'T STOP THINKING ABOUT WHAT IT MIGHT BE DURING YOUR FEIJOADA."

It seemed certain that the blackmailer must somehow have cameras in the house, as well as the garden, if they knew what she had for dinner. 'Maybe just the kitchen... as that could explain the time with the orange juice too... but I had better just assume I'm being watched wherever I am in the house to be on the safe side... It seems the blackmailer is somewhat familiar with South American cuisine, as not all Americans would have been able to name the dish... not that it helps me but at least it's another tiny clue.'

"I HAVE EMAILED YOU THE LINK TO A VIDEO CALL. JOIN FROM YOUR COMPUTER WITH THE WEBCAM ON. BRING YOUR COUSIN'S HAIRBRUSH."

Ariana wondered what kind of show she'd be giving her mysterious mistress tonight, especially at how the hairbrush, specifically her cousin's, could be involved. Did the blackmailer want her to brush her hair? She was proud of her long black tresses so could understand why someone would be attracted to watching her brush them, but this seemed a strange change of pace for the blackmailer. She was glad her mom was out the way outside, and Gabriela will probably remain sprawled on the sofa for the next few hours, however her auntie being in her bedroom, just up the corridor from the study, was worrying. 'Hopefully I won't have to do anything verbal...'

Ariana went upstairs, glad to see that her auntie at least had her door closed, and went into her bedroom which she shared with her cousin to pinch the teen's hairbrush as well as get the webcam.

The Latina girl took these to the study, and got the webcam set up on the computer, before clicking the link the blackmailer had emailed her, as intrigued as she was nervous about what the third task was.

"HELLO SLUT." Ariana wasn't surprised to see the blackmailer type into the sidebar rather than speak.

"Good evening mistress." Ariana said out loud, but as quietly as possible whilst still being audible on the microphone.

"I FORGOT TO TELL YOU TO BRING YOUR LUBE, AS YOU SHALL PROBABLY NEED IT. GO RUN AND FETCH IT."

The teen hurried to fetch the bottle of lube she had hidden in the chest by her bed, wondering what she'd need it for if not the butt plug.

"TONIGHT, WE'RE GOING TO PLAY WITH THAT FAT JUICY ASS OF YOURS!" The blackmailer typed when the girl returned. "PULL UP YOUR DRESS AND SHOW IT TO ME."

Ariana did as she was instructed, not having to tug up the short yellow dress far before her tanned buttocks were exposed, then she knelt up on the office chair with her back to the computer so the webcam got a clear view of her large butt. The teen looked over her shoulder, awaiting the watching stranger to type the next command, but couldn't help swaying her ass slightly, hoping the blackmailer didn't notice the little seductive movement she couldn't resist doing to the camera.

"GOOD, NOW SHAKE IT FOR ME!"

Ariana bounced her ass up and down, with her buttocks, though firm, jiggling. Looking over her shoulder at the video of herself on the computer screen, Ariana noticed how her ass cheeks bounced apart when she ascended, revealing her dark wrinkled asshole, before clapping together again on the descent.

"SEEING YOUR FAT ASS SHAKE AND JIGGLE MAKES ME WANT TO SEE IT GET SPANKED. USE YOUR COUSIN'S HAIRBRUSH... AND YOU'LL BE PUNISHED IF I THINK YOU'RE DOING IT TOO SOFTLY!"

'I should have guessed, though that still doesn't explain what the lube is for... or why it had to be Gabriela's hairbrush specifically.' Ariana thought, picking up the wooden brush and gripping the handle tightly. She had never been spanked before, though had playfully slapped her own ass occasionally as a way to enjoy the feel of its firmness and large size, but never hard enough to make it sting. She gritted her teeth, not sure how hard she'd have to spank herself to appease the demands of the blackmailer and unsure how hard the flat-side of the hairbrush would feel, and slapped the hairbrush down on her left buttock.

She yelped when the wooden back of the hairbrush smacked against her bare flesh, causing a quiet thudding noise unlike the louder clap of doing it with a bare hand, and creating a sting of pain that wasn't unpleasurable. She slapped her other buttock with the brush, letting out a little yelp again as she looked over her shoulder at the chat sidebar, hoping not to see a message from her mistress saying she wasn't doing it hard enough, as she dreaded what the punishment might be but guessed it would be a somehow more painful, humiliating, or exposure-risking self spanking. She considered playing up her yelps of pain to make it seem like it was more painful than it was, but decided against it encase the blackmailer could tell she was faking, and besides, she needed to be quiet so none of her family would hear. Her auntie was only down the corridor in her room, and Ariana didn't want the woman walking in on her mid-task to find out why she was making strange noises.

Ariana continued to spank her big ass, alternating between cheeks with her buttocks wobbling with each sharp impact of the blunt implement, causing her to moan and gasp. She tried to hit different parts of the cheeks each time, rather than the same spot repeatedly to reduce the pain, but gradually the brush grew more painful as it smacked against already stinging flesh.

Ariana could see the video of herself on the computer screen, and saw how her tanned butt was reddening, and, despite the pain, thought how sexy her big sore ass looked getting whacked by the hairbrush. She hoped the blackmailer was enjoying the show, having at least not having complained that she was doing it too softly, and couldn't help feeling aroused by a combination of the stinging sensation, anticipation she felt before every hit, and naughtiness of doing it over video call for a watching stranger.

But the pain increased with every spank on her reddened buttocks, whilst the pleasure lessened, and she began to slow down the pace, pausing between smacks for as long as she felt she could get away with though finding these brief respites only made her dread the feel of the next smack even more whilst doing little to help her ass recover. 'When are they going to tell me to stop...' Ariana thought desperately, feeling herself tear up from the stinging thuds of the wooden brush. She tried to smack herself as lightly as possible, but the fear of punishment ensured the self-spanking didn't get too soft...

Ariana was startled by a tap on the door, her sudden fright distracting her from her sore bottom.

"Are you okay in there?" Lela asked through the closed door. The Latina teen quickly dropped the hairbrush and pulled down her dress, more worried about discovery than the blackmailer, and called back "Yeah I'm fine, just um on a call with some friends and messing around..."

"Okay, just could hear some strange noises." Lela laughed, and went back to her room, with her niece relieved she had not opened the door, as despite having pulled down her dress, she knew she must look hot and flustered.

She pulled back up her dress and exposed her reddened ass to the webcam again, wondering if she should just continue or if the blackmailer would type something about the interruption.

"THAT WAS CLOSE SLUT! BET YOU WISH YOUR AUNTIE WALKED IN AND SAW YOU. DON'T YOU WISH IT WAS HER THAT WAS SPANKING YOU?"

Ariana nodded, not having thought about it as her stinging ass and determination to keep up the self spanking hadn't left her with much idleness for her mind to wander into fantasising, but knew anything sexual involving her auntie would arouse her. She imagined being bent over her auntie's knee and receiving a spanking, but also thought about how the woman's huge ass would be fun to spank a little in return.

"Is this enough now mistress, it's getting too painful for slut." Ariana appealed, and waited for her mistress to type a reply, hoping they would have mercy.

"YES, AS YOU STOPPED SPANKING YOURSELF WITHOUT MY PERMISSION WHEN YOUR AUNTIE KNOCKED YOU SHALL GET A LITTLE PENALTY, BUT YOU DID A GOOD JOB OVERALL SO I SHAN'T PUNISH YOU. THE TASK ISN'T OVER YET AS THERE IS ONE MORE PART..."

Ariana was relieved the self spanking was over as she wasn't sure how much more she could tolerate on her poor red buttocks, but wondered what the blackmailer meant by a 'penalty'. However more pressingly was the final part of the task, which the teen guessed would somehow involve the lube.

"WE'VE HAD FUN WITH YOUR BUTT, BUT NOW IT'S TIME FOR YOUR TIGHT ASSHOLE! I WANT TO WATCH YOU FUCK IT WITH THE HANDLE OF THE HAIRBRUSH... HOWEVER WILL LET YOU WARM UP WITH A FINGER FIRST."

Ariana, having enjoyed the new experience the night before of anally fingering herself and filling her tight asshole with a butt plug, was a little excited and intrigued at the prospect of fucking herself with the hairbrush handle, which seemed manageably small and slim, though thicker and longer than her fingers. However, she would have preferred if she could do it when her buttocks weren't tender and stinging...

She squirted some of the lube onto her finger, and winced as she spread one of her sore buttocks to the side with her other hand, so the dark ringed wrinkled speck of her butthole was revealed to the camera as she rubbed the blob of lube over it. She applied even more lube to her middle finger, ensuring it was slick, before gently rubbing it against her asshole again, massaging the tight hole until she could feel it slowly stretch open to allow her fingertip to slide inside. She couldn't help but gasp at the unusual sensation of her finger probing inside of her anus, still not yet use to the feeling of having something enter her asshole.

Ariana breathed, focusing on relaxing her clenching asshole so her finger could slide further inside until she reached the last knuckle, then began to slowly and tenderly finger fuck her butthole. The teen enjoyed the strange feeling, still finding it a little weird and having to resist the urge to pull out, but found the unusual pleasure, different to when she fingered her pussy, was helping her become accustomed to it. It still was so tight around her finger that it felt impossible that anything bigger would fit in, but Ariana knew from the day before she could fit two fingers inside, and then a butt plug, so was sure with some warming up her asshole could accommodate the handle of the hairbrush. Despite the teen's optimism, the slender wooden phallic object was now seeming a little more intimidating.

She pulled out her middle finger and applied more lube to it, but also slicked up her index finger. Though still tight, Ariana didn't find it hard to slide the tip of her middle finger back into her asshole, then gently pressed her index finger against her anus, easing it inside too and groaning as she fingered the back hole. The teen finger fucked herself, her asshole feeling stretched and full from the two fingers pumping back and forth, and causing herself to softly whimper in pleasure from the anal stimulation which, from this and the butt plug task, she was discovering was something she enjoyed. Though in this particular instance, her stinging buttocks detracted a little from her pleasure.

Though she was enjoying fingering herself with her two fingers, Ariana didn't forget it was just a warmup for the handle of the hairbrush, and decided she was ready to move on to it. She squirted a big blob of lube onto her palm, then rubbed it up and down the handle like she was giving a hand job, though admittedly the handle was smaller than a normal cock. When coated in lube, she applied some more to her waiting asshole, for good measure, before rubbing the tip of the handle against the slick hole. After a bit of massaging, the handle pushed inside of her with Ariana crying out at the sudden strange sensation.

She slowly pushed until about half of the handle was inside of her, her anus tightly wrapped around the wooden rod, then gently pulled it some of the way back out until pushing it in again, softly fucking herself. She was impressed by girls who lost their anal virginity to something as large as a cock, but was still proud of herself as she began to speed up with the hairbrush handle, gradually pushing it a little deeper inside. The feel of the wooden handle inside her butt, thrusting back and forth, was definitely turning her on, and the Latina teen yearned to rub her pussy but resisted, not wanting to embarrass herself in front of the watching blackmailer, as she didn't want to let on to the mysterious person that she was enjoying the tasks.

Ariana couldn't help softly moaning however, and groaned in pleasure when, at last, she pushed the full four inches of the handle inside, never having had something penetrate her asshole so deeply. After allowing herself to become accustomed to having something so deep inside her rectum, the girl continued to fuck herself, pushing it in to the hilt each time.

"GOOD JOB GETTING IT ALL IN! YOU'RE QUICKLY BECOMING A GOOD LITTLE BUTT SLUT FOR ME! THAT'S ENOUGH FOR NOW, BUT FEEL FREE TO CONTINUE ON YOUR OWN IF YOU WANT!"

Ariana saw the message from the blackmailer over her shoulder, then a notification that 'Mistress X' had left the call. The teen actually considered continuing the anal play, thinking she could now rub her pussy to climax, but her stinging ass made her realise how tired she was, and she would be only prolonging the risk of getting herself caught by one of her family.

Ariana pulled out the hairbrush handle, her asshole feeling weirdly empty for a few seconds after the wooden intruder was removed. The teen cringed and wrinkled her nose in disgust when she saw the lube slicked handle was smeared with something a lot nastier. 'I'm going to have to start douching if anal is something that's going to occur often in these tasks. Or at least using the loo and thoroughly washing down there first...'