S.L - The Boyfriends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Finger me a little first babe..."

"Sure!" Mathieu grinned, and gently rubbed one of his fingers around the butthole, before gently pushing it against the entrance until it slid inside, tenderly pushing it back and forth as the warm hole clenched around his finger.

"It already feels very tight... is my cock really going to fit?"

"Of course, it just needs a little warming up. Ease another finger in..." Caidan said, moaning softly from the one already inside of him. Mathieu obediently pushed another finger against the opening, slowly easing Caidan's asshole to stretch wider to accommodate both fingers, which tenderly fucked it together.

"That feels great... but I want your cock inside of me."

"Coming right up!" Mathieu grinned, and removed his fingers, replacing them with the tip of his cock which he gently pushed against the tight opening. The head of his penis slowly penetrated the boy's butthole, and soon Mathieu was gently thrusting, moaning as he experienced how good the anus felt around his cock. Caidan put his raised feet on the boy's shoulders for support, so he was able to let go of his thighs rather than clinging to keep them pulled up, and used his free right hand to stroke his own cock as he was fucked by the boy.

Though it was Mathieu's first time in a boy's butthole, he had had vaginal sex with Amy in similar positions so wasn't a novice when it came to thrusting, and picked up a speed and rhythm he kept to, making Caidan's moans of pleasure almost as in beat as the thrusts of his cock.

"Oh fuck, I want you deeper in me!" Caidan moaned, wanting to take advantage of the boy's long slender dick, and got Mathieu to help push up his thighs further, and spread them, so now his knees were up against his chest and his feet were either side of the brunette's butt. This allowed Mathieu to shuffle closer in, meaning his cock slid further inside of Caidan's asshole with each thrust which increased in intensity, causing the sound of the brunette's balls slapping the noirette's buttocks to fill the room.

Mathieu, feeling his orgasm approach, was moaning as well as Caidan, and his thrusts slowed down but became slower and more forceful, pushing deep inside of the boy each time. He cried out as he orgasmed, leaning forward with his cock still inside of the butthole so he could kiss the pale boy beneath him.

"That was amazing, and I really loved looking down at your face as I fucked you..." He murmured before he pulled out of Caidan, who was also very happy with the fucking he had received. Mathieu carefully removed the condom from his softening dick, and tied the end so cum wouldn't leak out of it and make a mess. Caidan wished the cum could of made a mess inside of his butthole but understood, as they had only met that evening, why Mathieu had worn protection.

"How am I going to make you cum, shall I give you another blowjob?"

"Mmm, maybe you could use your mouth to make me hard again... but think I'll use your cute butt, not butthole, but your actual buttocks to cum."

Mathieu went down to kiss the boy's cock, definitely confirmed bisexual rather than just bicurious as he jumped at the opportunity to taste it again, and raised an eyebrow questioningly.

"You know how a girl might give a boob job by rubbing your cock between her tits, well it'll be like that but using your butt cheeks!"

"Ah I see... sounds kinky. But first..." Mathieu said before sucking the penis between his lips, blowing it until it became erect again.

Mathieu led down on his front, so his small but juicy butt was accessible for the noirette. Caidan knelt behind the brunette, between his legs, and so he could slide his cock between the lightly tanned buttocks which he trickled lube over so the cleft became a slippery ravine for his cock to rub against.

"That tickles a little!" Mathieu laughed at the feeling of the pale boy's cock sliding up and down his ass crack. Caidan caressed the boy's buttocks, and pushed them together so his cock was sandwiched between them as he thrust it back and forth. It wasn't actually something he had done before but it felt fun, and unlike anal which usually meant the ass cheeks needed to be spread apart, it gave him full view of the firm juicy buttocks pushed together. 'I'll have to remember to suggest trying it with Casey...' Caidan thought, thinking it'll be something a little silly but hot to vary their lovemaking.

With the sucking, stroking, and buttfucking, he wasn't far off an orgasm so it didn't take long for the rubbing against the boy's ass crack to make him cum. His cock ejaculated a strand of white cum, landing over the boy's lower back, and followed by a couple of other smaller loads.

"Wow, now I guess I can say I made someone cum just with my ass cheeks!" Mathieu laughed, looking over his shoulder. Caidan grinned, and led down besides the boy so they could kiss again.

"I bet we must have had more fun than our girlfriends chatting in the hotel bar."

"That is for sure!" Mathieu agreed.

****

Caidan had gotten dressed, while Mathieu took a quick shower before dressing in a fresh pair of boxers to wear to bed, covering his body with a hotel dressing gown. He had just came out the bathroom when the two girls, obviously having had a few cocktails in the bar as they were more tipsy than when they left, returned.

"Just chilling on the coach are we... so you two didn't take advantage of your free passes in the end." Amy smirked but Casey pointed excitedly at the used condom on the coffee table which they had forgotten to clear up.

"Who fucked who!" The girl asked.

"I topped, and he bottomed... but we both sucked and I gave him an ass job so think we both got good use out of our free passes!" Mathieu laughed, at the surprised expression of Amy and grin of approval from Casey.

"Oh my gosh, I can't believe it! Next time perhaps we could stay and watch!" Amy grinned, seeming excited by the thought of watching her fem boyfriend having sex with another pretty boy.

"Anytime they want... as I think it'll be good for my gay boyfriend to get a taste of cock every now and again." Casey laughed. "But I think it's only fair I get a free pass to taste some pussy occasionally too!"

"Agreed." Caidan grinned. "Though I don't want you to use your strap-on with some girl... that isn't for sharing!"

"I feel so boring that I'm the only one who doesn't need to have a free pass to fuck someone my own gender..." Amy giggled.

"You should give it a go! I'm sure we can find you some girl to experiment with..." Mathieu said.

"Yeah... but not me, I like my girls less girly and more tomboyish! Though my roommate Mitena is an escort so she might be an option..." Casey teased her blonde friend.

"Are you saying I'd need to pay to get another girl to sleep with me!" Amy said in mock outrage.

Caidan relaxed back on the sofa, happy though feeling his relationship just got a little more complicated to explain to people. Now he wasn't just a gay androgynous boy dating a lesbian girl he found attractive due to her looking gamine enough to pass as a femboy, but one who also got free passes to have sex with real femboys while allowing his girlfriend to sleep with tomboys. He guessed there wasn't a special LGBT flag for that...

Author's note: Thanks for reading! I had fun writing gay smut for a change, and it was nice to bring back Caidan and Casey. I have some more ideas for these characters if people want more of them!

12