S.L - The Reindeer Stepmom

Story Info
Noelani encounters her stepmom in a sexy Christmas costume!
8.3k words
4.7
14.7k
22

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 01/06/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, that will feature a taboo relationship between a girl and her stepmom. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various stories all set on Sapphire Lane, or at the nearby Ginerva Academy and Violet Liberal Arts College.

The Story

Noelani finished applying the green lipstick and puckered her lips for the mirror, pleased with how the unusual colour looked on her tanned skin. She was a 20 year old girl, of Hawaiian ethnicity, who was a student at Violet Liberal Arts College. It was nearing Christmas so the campus was quiet with many of the students, including her roommate, having gone home for the holidays however she remained, preferring the dwindling buzz of the university to her other options.

Her parents were divorced, with her remarried mom was now living on the other side of the country with a large hectic new family which Noelani was flying to on Christmas Eve, which she looked forward to but had purposely kept her visit short, not wanting to spend too many days trapped with her three unruly younger step-siblings. Meanwhile her father, though also remarried, lived locally. Noelani planned to visit him once before she left for her mom's, but had decided against going to stay as her father remained work focused even at Christmas time, and it would have been likely she'd end up alone in the house with her stepmom. Though she had nothing against the woman, she barely knew her so she felt like it would just be awkward.

The girl stood up, posing in her green sparkly dress that matched her lipstick and clung to her body. She was slim, but her flesh was soft rather than bony, with her ever-so-slightly plump thighs exposed by the shortness of the dress, as well as her tanned shoulders and a glimpse of the cleavage of her perky breasts. She adjusted the headpiece of twinkling fairy lights she was wearing in her long hair, brunette with dyed blonde highlights, then opened a wine cooler and left her room. The dorm corridor was quiet as most of her dormmates were gone, however her friend Zoey a couple of rooms down from her's was still there, and they had planned to go clubbing together.

She knocked on Zoey's door and heard the girl's voice, strangely weak, call out "come in".

"Hey..." Noelani grinned then froze when she saw her friend. "Why aren't you ready!" Her blonde friend was meant to be dressed to match her, in a sparkly red dress, scarlet lipstick, and a similar fairy light headpiece, however she was led in bed, unmade up and wearing pyjamas.

"Sorry, didn't you get my text? I think I may have gotten food poisoning..."

"So we can't go out?" Noelani asked, though the answer was clear.

Zoey shock her head. "Sorry... I just can't face drinking alcohol tonight and feel like I need easy access to a toilet... anyway I'm just a sweaty mess so will look awful."

Noelani sighed but shrugged, disappointed but knowing it wasn't her friend's fault if she was sick. She wasn't going to force the blonde girl to go clubbing if it just meant she'd have a miserable evening.

"Don't worry, you want to make sure you're better for Christmas anyway so not worth it..."

"I feel I've ruined your night too. Is there perhaps some other girls going out you can tag along with?"

"Yeah, I'm sure I'll find someone... or would you rather me stay with you?"

"No, it's okay, I don't need a nurse! I'm just going to try to sleep it off."

Noelani left her friend in bed, and stood in the dorm corridor with her phone, now seeing the text she had missed from Zoey. She scrolled through her contacts, wondering if there was any girls she knew who'd be going out but knowing all her other friends had left the campus for the holidays.

"Fuck, I hate to just go back to my room now I'm all dressed up..." the Hawaiian girl murmured to herself, sipping her wine cooler. She thought about going to a club by herself but the taxi fare would be a little pricey without someone to split it, and she felt a little vulnerable going drinking alone.

"Perhaps Club Rainbow..." She pondered. It was a queer bar that was just a short walk from the campus so wouldn't require a taxi, and was a smaller place than the clubs in the city though was usually busy and had a much safer feeling atmosphere for a girl partying alone. Many of the students who couldn't be bothered with the trek to the bigger nightclubs hung out there to drink and dance, so despite the seasonally depleted student population, she felt like it was likely she'd bump into some people she knew.

She still had some doubts whether it'd be fun to go alone, but shrugged, thinking it couldn't be any worse than sitting in her room alone, and finished her wine cooler, grabbing another bottle from her room for the walk to the queer bar.

****

Club Rainbow was busy though it was noticeable there were less students, but the atmosphere was lively with loud pop music and friendly people. She found herself dancing with several groups of strangers, with many people complimenting her on the flashing lights of her headpiece, before she took a break to sit at the bar where she ordered a cosmopolitan, knowing she'd just spill the cocktail in its distinctive wide shallow glass if she tried to take it on the dancefloor.

She sipped her drink, watching the people on the dancefloor or eavesdropping on the conversations happening around her, and vaguely wondering if she was in the mood for romance as she had seen several pretty girls that had taken her fancy. Her eyes passed over two women dancing together, both blonde, looking in their forties, and dressed in sexy figure-hugging reindeer costumes. These were light brown freckled with white specks, with white trim around the off-the-shoulder necklines and little tails on the back, with matching headbands with reindeer horns and ears. They wore black high heels and had their faces painted with black deer noses and more white speckles on their cheeks.

"Yummy mommy alert!" Said a ginger girl next to Noelani at the bar, who noticed she was looking at the dancing pair too.

"Yeah, though guess they're cross-dressed as slutty femboy reindeers as female ones wouldn't have horns!"

"I think reindeers are actually the only species of deer where the ladies have horns too!"

Noelani laughed, thinking it served her right for trying to be clever then was startled, almost spilling her drink, when a strobe light went over the pair, throwing their faces into clarity. One of them looked like her stepmom! No, there was no mistaking it, the woman didn't just look like her stepmom... it really was her!

"Sorry, didn't mean to burst your bubble if you had some niche thing for slutty crossdressing boy reindeers..."

"No, it's just that I've realised one of them is my stepmom!"

"Really? Well, put in a good word for me..." The ginger girl laughed, and turned back to the bar to order another drink.

Noelani continued to watch her stepmom dance with the woman in the matching costume, shocked to see her in a queer bar like Club Rainbow, especially dressed in a slutty Christmas costume. Her father hated nightlife, and would surely disapprove of his wife's outfit, but Noelani glanced around the club anyway, a little afraid to see him sat in some dark corner but wasn't surprised that he was absent. 'No reason why she can't have a girls' night out, just would of thought a married woman her age wouldn't dress so sluttily...' The Hawaiian girl thought then blushed at what a prude she was being.

Her stepmom, a white woman named Amanda, was in her early fifties though always wore immaculate makeup which helped make her look younger, with blonde hair and a slim body which was showed off by the figure hugging costume. As Noelani watched, the woman and her friend began to shake their butts to the music, and the girl found her eyes drawn to her stepmom's ass. She tended to prefer a bigger butt on a girl but thought how the woman's slim booty looked great, before realising she was checking out her own stepmom! As Noelani flushed to herself in confusion, Amanda turned and saw her at the bar, flashing the girl a big smile and waving excitedly. Noelani waved half-heartedly back, hoping the woman hadn't noticed that she had been staring.

Amanda weaved her way over to the bar, leading her friend by the hand through the crowd, and grinned at Noelani. "Fancy seeing you here sweetheart! I love the flashing fairy lights!" The woman said, reaching up to stroke her fingers through her stepdaughter's brunette hair.

"Thanks..."

"And green looks great on you! Very fun and sexy with the sparkles and matching lipstick!"

Noelani blushed at being called sexy by her stepmom. "Um thanks, I like your costume too."

"Really? I'm glad, Holly and I were debating whether we looked a bit whorish, but thought there is nothing wrong with being whores at Christmas! By the way, this is my friend Holly. Holly, this is my stepdaughter Noelani who goes to the college nearby."

"Nice to meet you." The girl smiled at Holly, glad for the change in topic as she wanted distraction from her strange thoughts of her stepmom in the 'whorish' reindeer costume. "Do you often come here... I just didn't expect to see you."

"No, your dad hates going out but I often just go clubbing with girlfriends for a few drinks and some dancing. Just to let my hair down and meet... um certain needs... Are you here with friends? I'd love to meet them!"

"Oh no, my friend Zoey was meant to be here as we got matching outfits but she fell ill last minute so I just thought I'd come out for a bit myself..."

"Aww sweetheart, so you're here all by yourself..." Amanda said, caressing her hand down Noelani's bare arm which sent a strange flutter of excitement through the girl's body.

"She's not all alone... Hi, I'm Laney." The ginger girl, who Noelani was talking to earlier, butted in. She held out her hand to shake with each of the blonde women while looking them up and down, not hiding her attraction to them. Noelani fell to the sidelines, listening to the chatter of the others and finding herself weirdly jealous whenever Amanda laughed at one of Laney's jokes or responded to something flirty she did. 'Maybe it's just because I never really had the chance to build a relationship with her, so I'm just a bit jealous this random girl is taking up attention when I do have a chance to bond... and as it's a weird emotion, I'm just equating it to sexual jealously as that's the closest feeling to it that I've felt before...'

However as they continued to talk, Noelani noticed how her stepmom kept asking her questions, or otherwise trying to include her in the conversation, so the girl, given confidence by this inclusion, made an effort to join in the jokes and chatter. Soon they were all at the bar with Holly ordering a round of tequila shots.

After they drank the shots, a couple of women passed by with one of them holding a stick from which a sprig of mistletoe dangled. She thrusted the mistletoe above Amanda and Holly, cheerily chanting "Kiss, kiss!" with her friend, to which the blondes giggled before leaning forwards and touching lips. Noelani watched her stepmom kiss the other woman, her eyes widening a little as, rather than a quick good-natured peck to comply with the mistletoe tradition, their kiss continued with their lips sensually parting as it turned French. The girl couldn't believe her stepmom was making out with another woman, and found it strangely exciting to think that the woman had sapphic yearnings.

'We are in a queer bar after all so it shouldn't be much of a surprise... though plenty of straights do come here so maybe she isn't bisexual but just a little drunk... as a lot of heterosexual woman are comfortable kissing their friends though not usually with tongues!' Noelani wondered as she watched, and blushed to find her attention, like earlier with the shaking bootys, drawn to her stepmom's kissing lips rather than what Holly was doing.

The women with the mistletoe, Laney, and everyone else who had turned to watch, cheered when the kiss of the two blondes broke, and Amanda looked around with a naughty grin. 'Perhaps she did it for attention, but who's attention... I can understand if she was trying to attract some man but she's surrounded by lesbians! Anyway, she's married to my dad so she shouldn't be doing any of this...' Noelani thought, however found she wasn't really that concerned regarding her stepmom's infidelity, at least when it came to lesbianism.

However she didn't have much time to puzzle about her stepmom, and her own weird attraction to the older woman, as the mistletoe was thrust between her and Laney.

"Come on, we got to show the older generation we know how to kiss too!" Laney laughed, and suddenly Noelani found the ginger girl was kissing her. The kiss began gentle and slow, however the tenderness slowly gave way to excitement as their lips pressed together. Laney opened her mouth which Noelani responded to, and she felt the girl passionately sucking on her lips.

Not wanting to be outdone by her rival, Noelani licked her tongue over the ginger's lips, and sensually flicked it into the girl's mouth to feel her wet tongue. 'Rival? Why am I viewing her as my rival... oh my gosh, am I actually trying to show off to my stepmom with my kissing...'

With this thought, the Hawaiian girl couldn't help imagining that it was actually her stepmom she was kissing, not the ginger stranger, and felt a little ashamed. However thoughts of how weird it was to be fantasising about her father's wife while making out with a girl didn't stop her from growing aroused at the idea, and she hornily French kissed the girl, hoping her stepmom was enjoying the sight as much as she had enjoyed watching the woman and her friend.

"This section of the bar sure is hot!" The woman with the mistletoe exclaimed, fanning herself, before moving on to another random pair of girls to hang the Christmas shrub over. Noelani blushed when the kiss ended, embarrassed to have made out with a girl in front of her stepmom despite what the woman had done herself, but was pleased when the blonde excitedly grinned at her and complimented Laney and her on their technique.

"Come on, let's go back to the dancefloor!" Holly called over the music.

"Yes!" Amanda turned to lead the way, with Holly following. Noelani found herself glancing at her stepmom's butt again, seeing how tightly the costume clung to it while the little reindeer tail swayed with the woman's walk.

"Here's the deal, I take your stepmom and you have Holly?" Laney said in Noelani's ear as they followed the blonde women to the dancefloor.

"No!" The Hawaiian girl exclaimed, then blushed. "I mean, I don't really want Holly so you can have her... while I think my stepmom should probably just go home as she is a married woman, a straight married woman at that..."

"Sure, though I don't believe your stepmom is straight... married maybe but not straight." Laney shrugged. "But I'm not bothered which of the slutty reindeer I get, just thought I'd better offer you Holly first..."

The four of them found a space on the dancefloor, and began dancing as a group however as they moved through songs, Laney was increasingly dancing more intimately with Holly until she was pressed up against the woman, teasingly rubbing her butt against the front of the blonde's thighs.

This left Noelani to dance with her stepmom, and she had fun, enjoying the bonding experience with the woman and thinking how she couldn't imagine ever going clubbing with her real mom, however she couldn't suppress the inappropriate excitement she felt as she saw the woman's body move to the music, with the skintight costume leaving nothing of the shape of blonde's slender body to the imagination.

Every time the woman touched her as they danced, usually just brushes of her arm, Noelani felt a weird surge of excitement, ashamed and embarrassed at herself for being turned on by her stepmom who was just innocently having a good time partying with her, unaware of the weird thoughts she was having.

"Hey, I can't let her outdo me!" Amanda called out over the music, and Noelani looked around to see Holly was twerking against Laney. Before she could turn back to her stepmom, she felt the woman's butt push against her and begin to rub against the front of her thighs. She looked down at the woman in disbelief, seeing the tail of her costume wave as she twerked, until the beat of the music moved on and the blonde straightened back up, laughing and continuing to dance.

Noelani couldn't believe her 52 year old stepmom had twerked against her, feeling like she could still feel the woman's ass rubbing against her, which caused a strange twinge of excitement between her legs. Flustered she excused herself to the toilet, needing to go anyway, and left her stepmom on the dancefloor with Holly and Laney.

****

Noelani was sat on the toilet, peeing as she thought about the night so far. She couldn't believe that her stepmom had twerked against her, though the woman was drunk and obviously out to party so it was her own fault for getting all flustered about it... as after all she shouldn't be feeling attraction to an older woman married to her father. It was a good opportunity to bond with the woman, and Noelani imagined that Amanda was viewing it as that too, so she was ashamed she was reacting so weirdly... though could she be blamed when the woman was dressed so hotly in a slutty skintight costume which showed off her figure, especially her ass, perfectly.

The girl tore off a square of toilet paper, and wiped her vulva clean then dropped it into the bowl however rather than standing back up, she couldn't help but brush her fingers over the pussy, feeling another twinge of excitement. 'Perhaps I could get these weird feelings out of my system...' Noelani thought to herself, as she softly rubbed her pussy.

"Please hurry!" A girl's voice called desperately through the cubicle door, startling Noelani who pulled her hand away from her pussy, shocked at what she had been about to do in a nightclub's bathroom.

"Sorry, I'm done now..." The girl said as she pulled up her panties and shimmied her tight dress back down over her thighs, flushing the toilet then exiting the cubicle. A girl rushed past her, looking like she had had far too much to drink, followed by her more sober friend.

Noelani wrinkled her nose while washing her hands as she heard the sound of vomiting coming from the loo, accompanied by soothing words of the friend who probably was holding the girl's hair.

'And I was going to masturbate in there... to my stepmom of all people!' Noelani thought, feeling a little like a freak, as she dried her hands and went back to the dancefloor.

****

"I'm going back to Laney's apartment... shall I leave you the key to mine?" Holly shouted into Amanda's ear over the music.

The blonde shook her head. "No, it's okay! I'm hoping to be sleeping elsewhere tonight too!"

"Good luck then!"

Noelani returned from the toilet as Holly and Laney were leaving. The ginger girl waved goodbye to her, calling "Merry Christmas!" as she left the dancefloor, with the blonde lady following her, giving Noelani a knowing smile.

****

"Are you getting a taxi home?" Noelani asked her stepmom outside Bar Rainbow, the two having danced for a while longer before deciding to call it a night.

"And go back to your father drunk and dressed like this? No way! I was going to stay round Holly's but guess that isn't an option now..."

"It'll be a nightmare trying to check into a hotel at this time..."

"Yes it will..." Amanda pouted. "Would I be able to bunk in your dorm sweetheart?"