S.L - The Reindeer Stepmom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course mommy!" Noelani laughed, thinking that the woman's pussy was one of the only things that would have tempted her away from the blonde's nipples. Amanda pulled her reindeer costume down further, pass her waist and thighs, then wiggled out of it fully along with her panties, so she was as naked as her stepdaughter.

Noelani lowered her green lips to the woman's pink pussy with had thin labia majora but fleshy labia minora, and was topped by a small wispy bush of light brown pubic hair. The girl kissed the pussy before slowly licking her tongue between the lips, savouring the mildly musky flavour of the woman before beginning to lick and suck in earnest. Amanda moaned, more loudly than she had from the girl pleasuring her nipples, and put her hand on the back of her stepdaughter's head. The girl loved the feeling of the woman's hand gently pushing her face into the pussy, and sucked with even more sloppy enthusiasm, focusing on pleasuring the clit though also exploring the warm wet vagina with her tongue.

"Good girl, you sure are keen!" Amanda said between moans, which were becoming louder and more frequent. Noelani continued licking, forgetting all about technique in her excitement of making her stepmom cum, however her wet sloppiness and intense enthusiasm more than made up for it. The blonde cried out as she climaxed, and Noelani sucked on the pussy proudly before crawling on top of the older woman and softly kissing her.

"I think a young lady like you can handle another orgasm before we go to bed?" Amanda asked with a wicked smile when the kiss broke, and the girl nodded keenly.

"Come and sit between my legs, with your back to me..." Amanda instructed as she sat up against the headboard with her legs spread open. Neolani shuffled between them so she was practically sat in the stepmom's lap, feeling the woman's breasts graze her back as she wondered how the blonde was planning on making her cum.

"Lick my fingers." Amanda said, putting her arms around the girl's tanned body and presenting her hands to her green lips. The girl eagerly licked the woman's fingers, knowing that her tongue was preparing them to be touching somewhere sensitive on her body. She didn't think she had ever needed so much of her salvia in sex before, but loved how her stepmom was bringing the sloppiness out of her.

Amanda lowered her hands and grasped the girl's breasts, giving them a squeeze before rubbing them in a circular motion, her fingers pressing down on the girl's little nipples. She then gently squeezed them between her wet fingers and got Noelani to blow down on her chest, with the girl shivering in excitement as she felt her own hot breath cause little tingles of pleasure in her hardened nipples made even more sensitive with the wetness of her stepmom's salvia-slick fingers.

Amanda moved one of her hands down the Noelani's body to her pussy which she began to rub, while continuing to caress one of the girl's breasts with her other hand. Noelani rested her head back on her stepmom's shoulder and she groaned, feeling one of the woman's fingers, soon followed by a second, slide into her vagina.

"I feel so good mommy..." Noelani moaned at the combined thrilling pleasure of the fingers penetrating her vagina, the fingers rubbing her nipple, the lips kissing her neck and ear from behind, and the taboo that all of these belonged to her stepmom. She reached up to caress her other nipple with one hand, while with the other she touched her clit, rubbing that too and adding to the intense pleasuring of her various erogenous zones which was almost overwhelming.

She briefly remembered Zoey asleep down the corridor again, and thought that if anything were to wake her ill friend up on this quiet night, it would be her shrill moans and shrieks of pleasure.

"I'm cumming!" The Hawaiian girl cried out, slumping back into the embrace of the white woman, and closing her eyes as she breathed heavily in a post-orgasm haze. She felt the woman's fingers against her lips and parted them to allow the digits inside, tasting herself on them as she sucked them clean. She turned her head to the side which her stepmom was looking over her shoulder, and kissed the woman passionately. She would never of expected that she'd be having sex with her stepmom when she first met the lady at dinner with her father, but even more unexpected was that it had been the best sex she had ever had in her entire life.

"Do you want to cum again too?"

"I hate to say no but its getting extremely late now sweetheart... remember I'm not as young as you... but you owe me one another day."

"That is one debt I'll make sure I repay!" Noelani laughed.

"Though perhaps there is one more thing I'd like to do before we collapse..." The woman said, sounding strangely hesitant.

"What?" The girl asked intrigued.

"Say no if this is too weird for you, but I have a thing for... um... well, licking buttholes."

"Really?" Noelani said, not surprised that a woman who dressed as a slutty reindeer and slept with her stepdaughter had some kinks but found it cute how the blonde was coy about it. She had only had her asshole licked once so was eager to give it another try, especially with the skilful tongue of her stepmom. "Well, are you going to lick mine then mommy?"

"I guess analingus isn't so out there nowadays..." Amanda chuckled, and Noelani laughed, shaking her head. "In that case sweetheart, put your head down on that pillow."

The girl excitedly climbed out of her stepmom's lap, and got onto her knees and elbows, lowing her head down to the pillow so her ass stuck in the air.

"I love your booty..." Amanda said, caressing the girl's tanned buttocks before spreading them apart, as she took her position behind her stepdaughter. Amanda dribbled some spit onto the top of the girl's intergluteal cleft so it ran down the butt crack and over her anus, before continuing down to the bottom of her pussy. Amanda did this a few more times, using her finger to gently rub the salvia against the girl's wrinkled little butthole.

Amanda first kissed the girl's buttocks before pushing her mouth between them and licking her tongue over her stepdaughter's butthole, alternating how she licked so sometimes she traced in a circle around the anus with the tip of her tongue, sometimes she slowly and wetly dragged the top of her tongue over the asshole, and other times she probed the tight opening. All these techniques were making the girl moan in a pleasure which she was unaccustomed to, and Amanda almost laughed at the thought of how her husband would react if he knew that she had tasted his daughter's mouth, pussy, and asshole...

****

"I think I'll be visiting home a lot more often now..." Noelani grinned as her stepmom finished wiping off her green lipstick, and they settled back in the bed beneath the covers.

"Yes do, I'd love if we could spend more time bonding... without your father of course."

"Yes of course, I want to have my mommy's undivided attention..." Noelani laughed and kissed the older woman again, thinking how getting to know her stepmom had been the best Christmas present she had ever had, as they cuddled up to go to sleep.

As she drifted to sleep in her stepmom's warm embrace, Noelani recalled how the woman had mentioned the possibility of divorcing her father one day if she met someone special... She fantasied about being that special someone, smiling to herself at what a sensationalist tabloid-worthy scandal it would be if the blonde divorced her husband to marry her stepdaughter...

Author's Note: Merry Christmas to all my readers! I've been writing for the site for a year now so hope you're all enjoying my Sapphire Lane stories, and I look forward to another year of writing sapphic smut for you!