S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 04

Story Info
Gabbie's second escorting client is a dominant MILF!
8.7k words
4.75
12.2k
27

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 02/15/2024
Created 01/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's note: This is a chapter in a series that will include lesbianism and themes of sex work, with potentially various guest kinks in different chapters depending on the client. Please do not read if such themes offend you, and if you want realism look elsewhere, as my stories are smutty sapphic fantasy. All characters are 18 or over.

This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe which is a collection of various series all set on Sapphire Lane, each lesbian related but exploring different kinks. Each series is standalone but features cameos and potentially crossovers with other series.

Chapter 4

Gabbie brushed her teeth, wiped off the subtle make-up she wore, and pulled on the matching sky-blue pyjama top and shorts she slept in, before going to her bedroom, calling out 'good night' as she passed her mom's door. It was Wednesday evening, just one sleep away from Amalie, her second client, and Gabbie found herself impatiently excited. 'I've been a virgin all my life and now after having sex, granted pretty wild sex, a couple times in the last few days, it seems I can barely go a day without it!' The teen thought bemusedly to herself as she settled down in bed, knowing that she was extremely lucky to have gotten the job at Bianka's Escorting Agency, and thrilled that she already had one client with a second one booked in for tomorrow, however though her mind reasoned she should be sexually satisfied, her pussy didn't seem to agree...

The teen led restlessly in bed, trying to get to sleep, but eventually gave in to her needy pussy by tenderly rubbing herself through her pyjama shorts. Her fingers rubbing her pussy through the soft fabric of her shorts aroused her further, and she remembered the white panties she had taken from Tracey as a souvenir. 'I'm not going to be able to get to sleep whilst this horny... and perhaps they'll help me...'

She had hidden them at the back of her underwear drawer, so she climbed out of bed to fetch them, using the light on her phone to find them in the darkness, before settling back under her duvet, her hand returning to rubbing her crotch, whilst her other hand brought the panties up to her nose. She sniffed the woman's underwear, and was pleased she could detect Tracey's scent on them. The teen found the inside crotch of the panties, the material that would have been directly touching the blonde's pussy, and inhaled deeply. Like the taste of Tracey's pussy, her smell was fairly weak, even fainter on the day-old panties, but still it was there, especially when Gabbie inhaled with her nostrils held against the material. The girl continued to rub her pussy through her pyjamas as she savoured the ripe second-hand scent of the older woman's pussy.

Gabbie paused briefly to lick her fingers, before pushing them, wet with saliva, down the front of her pyjama shorts so she could resume rubbing her pussy, but this time directly without the barrier of fabric. As she masturbated and sniffed Tracey's panties, she thought about the blonde woman who had been her first client, recalling their lovemaking. She thought about Tracey's artificially enhanced breasts and the plump nipples she had licked, and how the woman had licked her pussy, then sat on her face for Gabbie to orally pleasure her in return. She remembered their passionate kissing as they ran their hands over one another's bodies, and how they had tribbed with their legs interlocked as they rubbed their pussies against one another...

'I wonder if Tracey has thought about me since... perhaps she is in bed right now, masturbating like I am as she recalls yesterday too. I left her my panties so she could even be smelling me too, like I'm smelling her!' Gabbie thought it would perhaps be unlikely, but nevertheless wouldn't be an impossible coincidence, and the thought of it made her even more aroused, loving the idea that a 47-year-old woman was pleasuring herself as she thought about the teen escort.

Though her fantasies were focused on Tracey, being the person whose pussy smell was filling her nostrils after all, her thoughts also wandered back to the audition, thinking about Bianka, and the girls who had become her fellow escorts especially Mitena whose pussy she had licked, and Payton whose fingers had been inside of Gabbie's pussy. She felt a little odd thinking about Kayla due to going to the same school as her, but, though she hadn't had much contact with the desi girl during the orgy, she thought about her large mocha brown breasts, beautiful black hair, and her sexual confidence...

Gabbie held her hand, and the panties in them, against her mouth as she orgasmed to muffle her moan of ecstasy. Then climbed out of bed to return the panties back to the drawer before settling back to finally get to sleep.

****

The next day, Thursday, at school, Gabbie was sat in the cafeteria, eating lunch with her friends Sybil, Tina, and Natasha who were all chatting. However, Gabbie found herself excitedly anticipating the upcoming evening with her second client, Amalie. All she knew about Amalie was that she was 41 years old (older than Bianka, but younger than Tracey, though still more than twice the teen's age), affluent enough to live in the wealthy suburbs, and had sapphic inclinations, or was at least intrigued enough to experiment. The session was scheduled at 8 o'clock, and Gabbie hadn't been told to skip dinner, so it seemed, unlike Tracey, Amalie wasn't going to be cooking for her.

'Shame, as Tracey's cooking was fantastic, and it would be great if all my clients wined and dined me, but they're paying me for sex after all so I shouldn't expect them all to provide me dinner too! Besides, I'd put on weight if each client cooked me such tasty meals as Tracey...'

The girl was extremely excited to meet the woman, wondering what she'd be like, and what kind of sex would she want. Would she be an experienced lesbian, or first timer? Perhaps, like Tracey, she would not be unexperienced, but just out of practice, and using the escorting service to revive her sex life. And what had drawn her to an escorting service exclusively offering woman in their earlier twenties or late teens?

'Kinkiness is probably something I can add to the list of things I know about Amalie, as she wouldn't be hiring me if she wasn't at least a tiny bit kinky.

Gabbie was broken out of her daydreaming by Gabriela arriving at the table. The Latina teen was clearly excited about something, and the girls stopped their conversation to allow her to speak.

"You'll never guess what my cousin has just told me!" Gabriela began, her cousin being Ariana, another girl in senior year. "She said that Kayla has told everyone she has gotten a job at an escorting agency, you know, like where people can pay to have sex with you! But apparently its exclusively a lesbian one! She's only had one client so far but isn't this wild? Think where she works was called Ivanka's Escorting Agency."

"Bianka's Escorting Agency." Gabbie corrected.

"How do you know?" Gabriela looked disappointed, thinking Gabbie must have already heard from someone else, and seeming a bit deflated that she wasn't the bearer of new gossip.

Gabbie blushed, she could lie and just say she heard it from one of Kayla's other friends, or the desi girl herself, but decided now was the opportunity to tell her friends about her exciting new job. Now everyone was going to know Kayla was a lesbian escort, she should share that she was one too, so she didn't seem ashamed, and besides, one of the girls was bound to look the service up and find her alongside Kayla on Bianka's website as one of the six escorts employed by the Hispanic woman.

"Well, I actually got a job there too... me and Kayla happened to join together."

The girls laughed, thinking at first that Gabbie was joking, but then saw she was serious.

"No way!" Tina exclaimed with a big grin. "Really? When was this?"

"I saw an advertisement for it, and thought why not apply for fun? It felt like an exciting way to get laid, which you're always telling me I should do Tina, and explore my sexuality. I'm not keen on the idea of a committed relationship yet, and it seemed like a perfect opportunity to have sex with a variety of different people, find out what things I like, and just have some fun."

"But don't you think being paid for it devalued your first time!" Natasha exclaimed, ever prudish, but her girlfriend Tina cut in "Oh shush Tash! But who was your first time?"

"Well, my first time wasn't actually paid. It was during the audition last Saturday. Bianka, the boss, interviewed six of us who passed the application, and we had to demonstrate our willingness and attraction to woman..." Gabbie smiled, remembering the audition which had started off with Bianka making out with each of the candidates in turn before moving on to licking their pussies and giving them orgasms, followed by an orgy with all of them. She fondly recalled the orgasm she had received from Bianka's tongue and fingers, the first ever time another person had brought her to climax, and then her second by the tall brunette Payton. The girl also thought of her first taste of pussy, having memorised the dark labia minora, reddish vulva, and slightly sour and musky taste of Mitena, then followed by her taste of Bianka's asshole. The experience seemed too fantastical for her friends to believe, and was too eventful to concisely tell, but she did her best to contrary the essence of the events to the listening schoolgirls.

Sybil seemed dumbstruck, whilst Gabriela looked at Gabbie with a mixture of admiration and suspicion, like she wasn't sure if the girl was pulling her leg, though knew it would be extremely out-of-character for Gabbie to invent such a story. Natasha was trying to look disapproving, but Gabbie could tell the story had excited the girl as much as the others, whilst Tina, who had been the loudest, butting in often to ask Gabbie questions during the story, seemed thrilled. "So have you had a client yet, or was it just that audition!"

Gabbie began to tell them about Tracey, but the school bell rang signifying it was the end of lunch break, so said she'll have to tell them another time as they returned their lunch trays, grabbed their bags, and went to class. The teen found that recounting the audition back to her friends had aroused her, making her even more excited for her session that evening, though 8 o'clock felt ages away. Stuck in class, Gabbie felt it hard to focus on Miss Andrae's lesson, instead fantasising about what her second client might be like, as well as thinking back to Tracey, Bianka, and her fellow escorts. She yearned to touch herself, and was even tempted to ask to go to the restroom so she could covertly masturbate but decided giving into such temptation during school hours would be a bad habit to get into. 'I will just have to wait until I'm home, though perhaps I should save myself for my client, as don't think she'll mind if I arrive desperately horny!'

****

Tina, desperate to hear the rest of Gabbie's story, had insisted they stop at the ice cream parlour on the walk home so Gabbie could resume telling her friends about Tracey, but she had to start the story from the beginning as they were joined by Jia who had missed it at lunch. Scarlett and Lily, two other girls from school, also came in; the two girls having already heard the rumours about Gabbie and Kayla, and were intrigued to hear the details, so they eagerly squeezed into the booth with the six other girls to listen.

Gabbie blushed to be telling stories about her sex life, which before the audition had been non-existent so wasn't accustomed to telling lurid tales, especially to such a big audience of the seven attentive girls, but again found the experience of recounting the events to be fun as well as arousing. At the end, all the girls (apart from the silent Natasha though Gabbie had noticed her prudish friend had been as attentively listening as the others) agreed they were jealous of Gabbie and wished they had applied to the advert too.

'I wonder how many of them would actually have gone through with it if given the chance...' The teen thought to herself, pleased with how impressed her friends where. 'Though I never really thought I'd do something like this until it happened so guess we all can surprise ourselves... perhaps even Natasha could have ended up with the job if the circumstances were right.'

****

Gabbie got home from the ice cream parlour with plenty of time before the 8 o'clock appointment, when Dixie, the taxi driver the agency employed, would be picking her up from the entrance of Sapphire Lane to drive the teen to the home of her client. Her mom tended to go around her friend's for dinner on Thursday nights, which was perfect as it meant Gabbie wouldn't need to explain where she was going wearing her sexy dress for the second time that week. She prepared herself a light salad, being a little full from the sundae she had at the parlour, and watched TV as she ate.

When it was time to get ready, Gabbie took a shower to ensure she would be fresh for her client, put on her best perfume, and pulled on a fresh pair of panties, black lace rather than the white cotton which she wore to school. 'I might have to buy more of these if I make a habit of leaving them behind as souvenirs for my clients...' Gabbie laughed, liking the thought of having a kinky calling card. She pulled on her orange dress, and smoothed the creases straight over her curvaceous body, checking her reflection in the mirror and grinning at how sexy she looked in the tight bright dress which showed off her cleavage and legs.

As the evening was slightly chilly, she picked a denim jacket to wear over the dress, thinking it looked cute combined with the outfit, then slide her feet into her black high heels.

****

Amalie's house was just a short drive away from Sapphire Lane, with the woman living in a large, detached house on a suburban road which wasn't too dissimilar from Gabbie's home. Dixie dropped the teen off, and Gabbie waved the chatty taxi driver goodbye, before walking up the driveway to the house's front door. Despite the aroused excitement she had been feeling all day, and her extremely positive experience with her first client, Gabbie found herself nervous again, as she was still very new to the job and couldn't help feeling trepidatious at the prospect of knocking on a stranger's door who had paid to have sex with her.

She took a breath to calm her nerves, sure that, like with Tracey, she'll be enjoying herself too much to feel nervous during the actual sex, and rang the doorbell. After a short wait, the door was opened by a white woman who Gabbie assumed must be Amalie.

The woman was on the petite side; not tiny, but a little shorter than Gabbie, with a slender lithe body. Her face was round with stern brown eyes made more intense with severe black eyeliner, slightly upturned nose, and small mouth, with blonde hair she had tied behind her head in a loose low bun. She wore a short casual dark blue dress, with a plunging neckline which showed Gabbie the full cleavage of her slight breasts and made it clear she wasn't wearing a bra. 'That makes two of us!'

"Hello, Gabbie, I presume." The woman said, with a slight twinge of a German accent, looking the teen up and down.

"Yes! You must be Amalie?" Gabbie smiled warmly, finding herself definitely attracted to the 41-year-old woman.

"That's correct, though I'd like you to call me ma'am if you don't mind."

Gabbie was slightly taken aback, but smiled "No problem ma'am." The woman was paying her after all, and the teen did find it felt kind of hot to subserviently address her.

"Perfect, now follow me..." Amalie turned and walked into the house. Gabbie hurried after her, shutting the front door behind herself. With Amalie's back to her, she noticed the woman's ass, though small, looked very juicy on her slender figure, and she couldn't wait to see it without the covering of the blue dress.

As she followed the woman to the dining room, Gabbie though how, apart from being blonde and caucasian, everything else about Amalie contrasted with Tracey: short stature rather than tall, small natural breasts rather than large and artificially enhanced, and cooly authoritative rather than easy-going friendliness.

"I noticed that Bianka's Escorting Agency is quite new. Have you had many clients?" Amalie asked as they entered the dining room.

"Only one so far, on Tuesday, so you're my second."

"And is this your first job in sex work?"

"Yes ma'am, though I have been loving it so far." Gabbie replied, enjoying slipping in another 'ma'am', which seemed to please Amalie.

"Suppose it's hardly surprising, can't expect a fresh 18-year-old to have much experience at sex work... take a seat." Amalie gestured to a chair, and Gabbie pulled it out from under the table and sat down.

"Scoot your chair back a little bit more."

Gabbie did as she was instructed, wondering why the woman was particular about such a thing, but had that question answered when Amalie elegantly stepped between her and the table, then seated herself on the table's edge. The woman shuffled back a little, raising her legs, and placing a foot on each armrest of Gabbie's chair so the girl was looking at the woman's crotch between her spread open legs. Amalie pulled up the front of her dress to reveal her naked pussy, with purplish plump outer labia with her darker inner lips poking out from between them. Above the vulva was a neatly trimmed triangle of dark pubic hair.

Though Gabbie was expecting to see, and probably lick, the woman's pussy that evening, she was a little startled at how direct and abrupt the woman was. Tracey had wined and dined her first, and though she knew they weren't having dinner together first, she had expected a little more chatting and foreplay before she would get to see Amalie's pussy.

"I wouldn't normally go without panties, but thought there wasn't much point me wearing them with you coming around. Now, honey, I want to see your pretty face between my legs and feel your tongue on my vagina."

"Yes ma'am." Gabbie leaned forward, putting her hands onto the woman's thighs to keep her balance as her lips pressed against the blonde's pussy. The escort was still a little shocked that it hadn't been even five minutes since she came through the front door, and yet already she was eating pussy. She licked her tongue between the plump labia majora, parting them to taste the vulva hidden in between which was wet with arousal. The teen wondered if Amalie had touched herself a little before her arrival, or if it had just been the anticipation that had made the woman so wet without the need of foreplay, but whatever the cause, Gabbie savoured the taste. The musky flavour of Amalie's pussy was the strongest the girl had tasted so far, being far more poignant than Tracey's extremely subtle taste or Mitena's slight sourness.

The taste of pussy would have been enough to arouse Gabbie, but she also found the situation extremely hot with how Amalie had put her to work with no preamble, and she could feel her own pussy grow wet in her black lace panties.

As the teen's tongue darted up and down over Amalie's clit and vulva, the woman ran her hand through the Gabbie's dirty blonde hair then used it to hold the girl's face between her legs. Not that it seemed like the teen had any intention of pulling away but Amalie enjoyed the feel of dominance it gave her to grip the girl's hair and hold her in place.

"That's a good girl, now I want your tongue inside of me." Amalie groaned in pleasure, and Gabbie did as she was instructed, pressing her mouth over the woman's pussy with her nose tickled a little by her pubic hair, and pushing her tongue into the wet opening of her client's vagina.