S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amalie moaned, not sure which felt better: the girl's wet tongue pushing inside of her warm pussy or the fact that it was because she had ordered the girl to do it.

"Fuck, that feels so good!" Amalie sighed, which encouraged Gabbie to tongue the woman's vagina even more passionately, loving to hear the moans and cries of sexual pleasure she was causing the blonde.

"Now go back to licking my vulva."

Gabbie obeyed, pausing for breath before resuming running her tongue up and down the woman's pussy, developing a rhythm of quick flicks, with Amalie delighted at how she could just direct the teen to do something, and the girl would eagerly comply. She could tell Gabbie wasn't the most skilled pussy licker, though clearly this wasn't the girl's first time, but whatever she lacked in technique, she certainly made up for with her enthusiasm.

"Now suck on it, and look up at me. I want to see those pretty eyes."

Gabbie clamped her mouth around the woman's pussy, beginning to wetly suck on it as she gazed up at Amalie, holding eye contact with the stern brown eyes looking down at her. Gabbie found the eye contact made the experience even more intense, and sucked on the wet mature pussy with gusto. Amalie also found the eye contact made things even hotter, loving seeing the girl's flush dimpled cheeks and pretty bluish-grey eyes submissively looking up at her from between her legs as she sucked pussy.

"Your place is between a woman's legs isn't it honey?" Amalie said, wanting to establish her control even further. Gabbie couldn't answer with her mouth full of pussy, but the woman thought she could see the 'yes' in the girl's eyes.

'Yes ma'am, I love licking pussy!' Gabbie thought, loving being 'put in her place' and finding such talk arousing though she wouldn't identify as submissive. Domination and submission were not dynamics she had ever really thought about in sex, but she'd definitely would identify as a lesbian who enjoyed providing oral pleasure.

Amalie could feel her orgasm approaching; the teen's open sucking mouth pressed over her pussy, labia, and clit combined with the visual of the girl's pretty face between her legs, as well as her sense of dominance in giving orders, had all caused her to become more aroused than she had been in a long time. She put her other hand on the back of the girl's head, so she was now holding Gabbie's face between her legs with both hands, so firmly that the girl wouldn't be able to pull her mouth away even a centimetre if she tried.

"Fuck!" Amalie loudly cried, throwing back her head as she climaxed into the teen's open mouth. The woman couldn't remember the last time she had such an intense satisfying orgasm, the pleasure still rippling through her body as her pussy twinged in ecstasy at the continual feel of the girl's warm wet mouth pressed against it. She let go of the girl's head, and lowered herself backwards, lying on her dining table as she breathed heavily, though, despite released from her grip, Gabbie didn't pull away but continued to pleasure the pussy, licking her tongue around Amalie's tingling sensitive clit though gently as she didn't want to overstimulate it immediately after an orgasm.

"Let's move into the lounge. I want to see your body outside of that cute jacket and sexy dress." Amalie said, though she was tempted to just stay sprawled on the dining room table and have the teen continue to pleasure her until a second orgasm.

"Yes ma'am." Gabbie sat up, breathing a little heavily from exertion but grinning with her face a little red, her hair in disarray, and lips slicked with salvia and pussy juice. Amalie pushed herself up, and removed her feet from the chair armrests so the girl could stand up. She climbed off the table and led the escort to the lounge, where she sat down on one of her plush sofas.

"Take off your high heels and kneel down in front of me." Amalie ordered the girl, and Gabbie smiled, playfully slipping out of her black high heel shoes, and sank to her knees in front of the woman. The floor had a soft rug, so wasn't too uncomfortable to kneel on, with her butt resting on her heels. Amalie felt another wave of excitement, relishing the dominance she had over the girl, even if it was just because she was being paid to satisfy her though the teen seemed genuinely excited by it too. She could never imagine telling any of the women she had slept with before to kneel on the floor for her, so it thrilled her to have the hot teenager knelt at her feet now.

"Take your clothes off."

Gabbie was more than happy to comply, finding she looked forward to showing off her body to this stern woman, who was more than twice her age. She pulled off her denim jacket, with its removal already making her feel more exposed with her bare shoulders in the spaghetti strap dress. She knelt up so she could pull up her orange dress pass her ass, then sunk back onto her heels as she slowly tugged it up her body then over her head. She was now naked besides her black lace panties, and she began to stand up so she could shimmy them down, but the woman stopped her.

"Stay kneeling, you can keep those panties on for now."

Gabbie knelt in front of the blonde, who sat on the sofa and admired the teen's curvaceous body, soft but not plump, and especially her bell-shaped breasts which were nicely sized, narrow at the top but fuller at the bottom and angled to the sides so there was a large gap between them. Her areola was pink and large though the nipples they surrounded were small.

"You have some lovely breasts, and they belong to me this evening don't they honey?"

"Yes ma'am, they're yours to play with." Gabbie smiled, hoping she'll be feeling the woman's hands, and perhaps even lips or tongue, on her breasts. She wasn't disappointed as the woman bent forward and groped her breasts, running her hands over then and softly squeezing their flesh before licking her fingertips and rubbing them over the girl's nipples.

"I love how tiny these are compared to your big breasts!" Amalie laughed, twiddling them between her thumb and finger then lightly tugging on them, causing the girl's soft breasts to lift up slightly as they were pulled before dropping back when the woman let go of the nipples. Gabbie moaned softly, liking the slightly rough handling of her sensitive erogenous zones, and feeling her nipples harden with arousal.

"Do you like how that feels?" Amalie asked, as she continued to gently, but firmly, massage the girl's nipples between her fingers.

"Yes ma'am, it feels great! They're so hard for you..." Gabbie smiled up at the woman. Amalie laughed and cupped the teen's soft breasts, leaning forward closer and blowing over the nipples. Gabbie giggled at the pleasurable sensation of the woman's warm breath on her sensitive nipples and large areola, and yearned to feel the blonde's tongue on them. Amalie licked her fingers again, and continued to play with the teen's nipples, tugging, squeezing, rubbing, and twisting; all of which gently enough not to cause the girl pain without being too soft... It wasn't a tongue, but Gabbie thought the woman's wet fingertips were the next best thing, and closed her eyes to focus on their touch.

"Keep your pretty eyes open honey, I want to be able to look into them as I play with your hard nipples."

"Sorry ma'am." Gabbie opened her eyes, and met the gaze of the woman, again feeling the intensity it added to the lovemaking, moaning softly. She wanted to rub her hand over her crotch, or slide her fingers down into her black lace panties to caress her pussy, however she somehow felt like she needed to wait until Amalie instructed her to do so. It felt a little strange, as she had touched herself whenever she desired to with Tracey, however with Amalie she sensed she needed permission so resisted the urge and kept her hands rested on her knees.

"You're a lucky girl, as you're here for my pleasure after all but here I am making you feel good... I wonder, if we continue long enough, if I can make you cum in your pretty panties from nipple play alone but I think it's time you gave me pleasure again..." Amalie stood up and pulled her dark blue dress up over her head and discarded it on the coach, so she stood completely naked before Gabbie.

The teen got a good look at the woman's slender body, the pussy of which she was already well acquainted, so her gaze moved up the woman's flat stomach to her small breasts with little pink nipples surrounded by areola of the same hue.

"I hope your tongue isn't tired?" Amalie said, sitting back day on the sofa, and spreading apart her legs.

"No ma'am." Gabbie grinned, and crawled closer, not needing to be explicitly instructed to understand the signal that Amalie wanted her to orally pleasure her again.

"Spit on it first. I want it to be all sloppy with your drool." Amalie commanded, and Gabbie obeyed, spitting on the woman's pussy then drooling a wet string of salvia which slowly dripped down onto Amalie's vulva with the blonde rubbing it across her pussy lips. Gabbie dove back into pleasuring the pussy, her salvia making it feel even wetter on her lips, cheeks, and chin.

It didn't take the teen long to have the blonde woman moaning again. Amalie reached up to fondle one of her small breasts, rubbing her fingers over her nipple to further her arousal, whilst she ran her other hand through the girl's dirty blonde hair. The woman found that merely having her hand on the back of the girl's head as she licked her wet pussy increased her feeling of dominance, and again she was consumed with the sexual thrill of being in control of such an attractive teenager.

'I haven't even touched her pussy yet and already she's bringing me towards a second orgasm with her tongue! Maybe I'm being a bit mean, but she seems to be having fun and this is her job after all so its about my needs and not her's, and my needs are to be dominant for a change...' Amalie thought, throwing her head back to rest on the back of the sofa, and gazing up at the ceiling as she moaned in pleasure from the teen's tongue. She missed the arousing visual of the escort's cute face between her legs and looking into the girl's bluish grey eyes, but found that relaxing back brought her attention fully on the feeling of the girl's kissing lips, sucking mouth, and licking tongue.

"Oh fuck, you're such a good girl." Amalie moaned loudly, thinking Gabbie's mouth felt even better than it did on the dining room table. The teen, meanwhile, flushed with her nostrils pressed against the woman's mons pubis, was passionately licking her tongue between Amalie's wet plump labia. She was alternating between licking the woman's clit, tonguing her vagina, and, to rest her tongue, sucking on the vulva or rubbing it with her lips by shaking her head side to side.

"It must be so wet down there with all your sloppy salvia and my pussy juice!" Amalie laughed, through her heavy breathing, in response to some slurping sounds the teen was making.

"Oh, fuck I'm going to cum!" The blonde moaned loudly, swearing and groaning in pleasure as she climaxed for a second time that evening from the tongue of the teen escort. Gabbie, her tongue tired, continued to lick throughout the orgasm then switched to softly kissing the vulva as she recovered her own breathing whilst her client recovered her's.

'Now I want to see her pussy, and, rather than me licking it for her pleasure, I shall merely be playing with it for my own enjoyment as it belongs to me for the evening!' Amalie thought, intending to give the teen an orgasm but thinking how hot it was to recontextualise things from a dominant perspective.

"I want to play with your beautiful body now, so get up on the sofa honey!"

Gabbie rose to her feet and clambered up on the sofa, lying back against the headrest as Amalie directed her to with her legs spread open.

"Does your pussy belong to me this evening?" Amalie asked, and Gabbie nodded "Yes, it's all yours ma'am."

"Good, then why is it covered by panties?" Amalie raised an eyebrow, aware that she was the one who told the teen to keep them on when she was going to remove them earlier but enjoying a dominant's allowance to have unreasonable expectations, and hungrily watched the girl rectify the issue.

The blonde examined the escort's clean-shaven pussy, tracing her fingers over the girl's curved outer labia, that were shaped like an upside-down horseshoe, then parting them to see the pinkish vulva hidden beneath. Amalie would have perhaps preferred a little patch of pubic hair, but nevertheless the girl's pussy looked delicious and was clearly wet from arousal.

"Did licking my pussy make you wet?"

"Yes ma'am!"

"That proves your natural place is between a woman's legs..." Amalie grinned, enjoying verbally teasing the girl, whilst her fingers stroking over the teen's labia physically teased her. She leaned forward so her face was closer to the pussy, and caught a slight scent, subtle yet pungent, of the girl's pussy. She closed her eyes and inhaled more deeply, enjoying the pleasant smell of the teen pussy.

"I can smell how aroused licking my pussy has made you!" Amalie grinned then ran her tongue between the girl's labia, slowly licking it up and down as the girl quietly moaned. She dribbled a little bit of salvia onto the pussy, rubbing it in between the labia with her fingers before sliding her index finger inside the girl's vagina. Amalie resumed licking the aroused pussy, finding the taste was as enticing as it's smell, being lightly tart in flavour. Whilst the woman orally pleasured Gabbie, she was gently pumping her finger back and forth inside the teen, feeling the tightness of the girl's vagina with just one digit.

With her free hand Amalie reached up to grope one of the girl's breasts, massaging and squeezing the soft flesh. She repositioned herself, so she was kneeling on the floor beside the girl's reclined body on the sofa, continuing to finger her with one hand whilst fondling the breast with the other, and leant over the escort's chest to lick her tongue over the girl's hard nipple.

"Rub your pussy as I finger it." Amalie ordered, and Gabbie was glad to comply, reaching down and eagerly rubbing her pussy in a circular motion, pressing down to put pleasurable pressure on her clit. Her moans grew louder and more consistent, with the quadruple combination of pleasure from her hand rubbing her clit, Amalie's index finger sliding inside her vagina, the woman's hand firmly fondling her breast, and her tongue wetly circling her sensitive nipple.

Amalie, as she pleasured the little hard nipple with her tongue, looked at the girl's face, loving seeing her so flushed with her whimpering lips parted and her eyelids flickering then opening wide with her eyes rolling back as her mouth let out a cry of ecstasy.

"Good girl. What do you say for the orgasm?"

"Thank you ma'am." Gabbie murmured with a weak smile, panting, and the blonde woman loved hearing the teen submissively thanking her for making her climax. She moved her index finger, slick with pussy juice, up to the girl's lips, gently pushing it inside the girl's mouth who sucked on it, tasting her own tart flavour.

Amalie now turned her full attention to the girl's breasts, sucking the girl's hard nipple and surrounding flesh of her breast into her mouth, alternating this passionate sucking with enthusiastic licking. Though her mouth could only pleasure one nipple at a time, she stimulated the other with her fingers, wetting them first by pushing them inside the girl's mouth, and then roughly rubbing them over the sensitive nub.

The intense stimulation of her nipples, so soon after her orgasm with her body in a state of heightened sensitivity, caused Gabbie to gasp and moan inaudible utterances, and she reached down, without permission, to tenderly touch her pussy again.

Amalie held her tongue under the girl's nipple, then softly pushed down her front teeth against it before slowly pulling back, tugging on the girl's nipple held between her tongue and teeth before it slipped out of the grip. The nibbling sensation caused the girl to moan even louder as Amalie repeated it again and again.

"I'm going to cum again ma'am." Gabbie wailed.

"Not yet! I want to have my mouth on your pussy..." Amalie said, releasing the girl's nipple from her lips and clamouring onto the sofa so her face was between the girl's legs. She pushed the girl's hand away and clamped her lips over the girl's pussy, passionately sucking and licking, determined to force the girl to have a second orgasm so soon after her first. The escort, caressing her nipples with her hands since they were pushed away from her pussy, didn't disappointment, helpless beneath the woman's tongue, as she climaxed again, even more intensely than before due to her body still feeling extra sensitive from the wave of pleasure from her first orgasm.

Amalie sat back, allowing the teen to recover this time, and panting herself, not having pleasured a woman so passionately for a long time, but finding herself fuelled by the dynamic of being with a girl obedient to her every desire.

"Thank you ma'am for making me orgasm again." Gabbie said after she revived.

"That's okay honey, you deserved it, and I loved seeing you lose control..." Amalie grinned back. "Go and fetch me a glass of water. Despite eating your wet pussy, I could do with some hydration after all that exertion..."

Amalie watched the teen pull herself up from the sofa and walk out of the lounge, admiring her juicy butt as it moved away. 'This is some of the best sex I've ever had, and we aren't even done yet! But what shall I have her do next...' The woman pondered until she was struck with an idea. She wasn't sure if it would be included in the service that Gabbie was providing, but thought there was no harm in asking.

Gabbie returned with a glass of water, smiling as she handed it to the older woman. Amalie gratefully took some sips of the cool water, before asking "Would licking my asshole be possible? Sorry, I'm not sure if that's something you do..."

The teen grinned keenly. She had enjoyed licking Bianka's asshole at the audition, and looked forward to trying it again. "Of course, ma'am! Whatever you want..."

"That's a good girl!" Amalie grinned, and got on all fours on the couch, excited as she had never had her asshole licked before.

Gabbie knelt behind the woman, enjoying the sight of her ass which was impressively round for the woman's slender petite body. She spread apart the woman's buttocks to reveal her little wrinkled asshole. Gabbie, not sure there really was much technique in anilingus, pushed her face between the blonde's butt cheeks, and licked her tongue up her crack, starting from the bottom of her pussy, and licking over her perineum, asshole, and all the way up her intergluteal cleft. The teen continued with these long licks, until she turned her focus specifically to the asshole, flicking her tongue over the tight opening which made the woman groan in pleasure. The woman's asshole was clean, so Gabbie couldn't detect any particular taste that differed it from the rest of Amalie's body, besides from a slightly stronger taste of saltiness from sweat.

The teen enthusiastically probed the anus with the tip of her tongue, then rimmed the tight hole by running her tongue around it in circles, and, at Amalie's order, spat on it to make it even wetter; enjoying seeing her salvia run down the woman's ass crack, over her asshole, and down to her pussy.

Amalie savoured the new sensation, finding the feel of the wet tongue on her asshole pleasurable, if unusual, and certainly confirmed the anus was an erogenous zone. As well as being physically pleasurable, Amalie enjoyed it mentally with the knowledge that a teen's pretty face was buried between her butt cheeks, with her tongue licking her asshole. It felt taboo, and also exciting to have ordered the girl to do it, and for her to submissively fulfil the request.