S.L - The Teen Escort Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

However, as Amalie enjoyed the rimjob, another idea came to mind. "Okay honey, I want you to lie on the coffee table, as that pretty tongue of yours is going to give me a third orgasm!"

Gabbie climbed onto the low and sturdy coffee table, lying back.

"Do you need a cushion honey or are you alright like that?"

"This is fine ma'am." Gabbie smiled, as though the wooden surface was hard, she felt like she wouldn't be to uncomfortable, especially with her attention being focused on the woman's pussy.

Amalie climbed onto the coffee table too, kneeling over the escort's face then lowering her pussy down to the girl's mouth. This time however Amalie wasn't planning on leaving it entirely to Gabbie's tongue and lips to do the work, as she began to rub her wet pussy against the girl's mouth. Gabbie, licking and sucking, found that the blonde was getting her pleasure more from tribbing her pussy over the lower half of the girl's face, rather than from oral, so the teen instead stuck out her tongue and allowed the thrusting pussy to rub against it.

Amalie groaned, loving the sensation of sliding her pussy over the girl's face, with the teen's lips, outstretched tongue, cheeks, and chin all slick with pussy juice and salvia. The woman also found pleasure in the sense of power it gave her, reducing the girl's face to nothing but a conduit to rub her pussy against in lust.

As she gyrated her hips to slide her pussy over the escort's lips, Amalie fondled her small breasts, rubbing her little pink nipples to increase her sexual arousal.

"You're so pretty with my cum all over your face! A girl like you doesn't need make-up but just pussy juice and salvia slicked over your cute face to make it all shiny and flushed!" Amalie moaned, looking down at the girl between her legs. The exertion was making her pant a little, so she pushed her pussy firmly against the girl's open mouth, deciding to let the teen resume her oral pleasuring. Gabbie, finding the pussy now planted firmly over her open mouth, eagerly resumed tonguing and sucking on it. The girl loved the feeling of being trapped between the hard table and the warm wet pussy, and the feel of the woman's inner thighs pressed against the side of her face so that she couldn't even turn her face.

"Fuck! You really have some good energy with that tongue!" Amalie exclaimed, having to lean forward and put her hands on the armchair in front of the coffee table to support herself as she orgasmed for the third time that evening.

"Do you want to cum again honey?" Amalie asked, dismounting the girl's face.

"Oh, yes please ma'am!" Gabbie nodded, catching her breath. The face sitting had been so intense that, though extremely aroused, the girl hadn't even had a moment to think about touching herself during it. She wondered if the blonde was going to lick or finger her pussy again, but Amalie had a more novel idea.

"Let's try something a bit unusual. Get your ass up facing me with your face down on the table. Kind of like if you were curled up in a ball..."

Gabbie got into the position as directed, kneeling on the table then bending forward so her butt was stuck up and turning her face so the side of her head was pressed down against the surface of the coffee table.

"That's a good girl." Amalie said, rubbing her hand over the girl's peachy butt and giving it a playfully light slap.

"I'm going to rub my clit against that cute booty of yours, and you may rub your pussy as I do." The woman said, putting one foot up on the table and positioning her pussy up against the girl's left buttock, and began to rub. Her pussy was wet from arousal, multiple orgasms, and the three times Gabbie had licked it so far this evening, so it comfortably slide back and forth over the flesh of the girl's buttock. She pushed herself down a little more firmly, feeling the pleasurable pressure against her clit as it rubbed over the ass cheek. Amalie didn't think she would be able to cum like this, but it did feel pleasurable, and she enjoyed the dominance of the act, like she was marking the teen's body as her territory. It felt like she was contextualising the girl as just something for her to pleasure herself with, rather than a lover she needed to worry about the needs of.

Gabbie meanwhile reached between her legs and started to rub her pussy in a firm circular motion, moaning as she put pressure on her sensitive clit. She could feel the wetness of the woman's pussy rubbing over her butt, and it felt a little strange but not unpleasant, like a warm wet caress.

"Fuck that feels good. Yes, rub your pussy and make yourself cum honey." Amalie encouraged, enjoying seeing the girl pleasure herself in the submissive position, and hearing her quick breathing and aroused moans.

Gabbie could feel her climax, the third that evening, approach and she increased the intensity of her rubbing, focusing on the feel of her fingers on her clit, as well as the sensation of the woman's pussy being rubbed over her buttock, a pussy which, having orally pleasured three times, she could still taste the musky flavour of. With a loud cry, she orgasmed.

"What do you say?"

"Thank you ma'am." Gabbie murmured.

"Good girl. You're here for my pleasure after all, so think I'm very generous to allow you to have not just one, but three orgasms during our session! Now, why don't you thank me properly with a kiss?"

"Of course." Gabbie grinned, realising that after all they had done so far, she hadn't even kissed the woman, at least not on the mouth...

Amalie sat back on the sofa and Gabbie pushed herself up from her curled up position on the coffee table, and sat down beside the woman.

"Such an adorable sloppy smiling face." Amalie smiled, thinking once again how the girl's mouth and cheeks being glistening with salvia and pussy juice made her even prettier. She put her hand on the back of the girl's neck and pulled her in for a kiss, gently smooching her lips until it became a deep open-mouthed kiss. The woman tasted her pussy on the girl's lips, a musky taste that the girl must have been experiencing for the entire session. Their tongues met and the woman thought about how the teen's tongue, she could feel against her own, had given her so much pleasure that evening.

The kiss broke, with Gabbie giggling a little.

"Okay, you can get dressed and go now."

"What?" Gabbie exclaimed, taken aback at the suddenness.

"I've done with you... for today. You did a great job honey, well done!" Amalie playfully tapped the stunned girl's nose.

****

Amalie heard the door shut behind the departing escort, and let out a loud sigh of satisfaction, bringing the black lace panties, which the girl had left her as a souvenir, to her nose to sniff as she fondly reflected on the evening. She got up to refill her glass with water from the kitchen, feeling pleasantly delirious from the multiple orgasms she had. Her body felt sweaty and tired from the lovemaking but in a way that, like a good work-out, was extremely satisfying. Never had she'd been so thrilled by sex before, loving the feeling of power and control she had had over the younger girl who submissively called her 'ma'am' and obeyed all of her instructions, and could be dismissed the moment she finished with her.

Amalie had worked as a personal assistant to businesswomen for over two decades, her whole working life revolving around being bossed around, obeying the demands of her rich employers in tasks ranging from making coffee, administrating emails, booking travel and hotels, securing their favourite food or niche diet in whatever city they went to, and maintaining diaries. Though she enjoyed her job overall, she had never really liked the feeling of being submissive to another woman, but had especially not liked how she found herself taking upon such a power dynamic in her sex life too, with her petite figure not helping things. She often found herself fulfilling the submissive role in bed to the powerful businesswomen she had affairs with, but had yearned for a dominant role in lovemaking until one day she had the idea of hiring an escort.

'She definitely didn't disappoint! I can't believe how exciting it was to have such a hot teenager eagerly obeying my every order, happily allowing me to be dominate and control how we fucked! I wonder what the other girls at the agency are like, and if they're all as fantastic as Gabbie. Only way to find out is if I hire each one in turn and dominate them... I think I might become very good at this!'

****

Back home, Gabbie collapsed onto her bed, still dressed in her sexy orange dress. She couldn't believe what a whirlwind encounter her session with Amalie had been, with the sex beginning within minutes of her arrival, and then her even more sudden dismissal after the blonde had finished with her. It had been an extremely different experience to her time with Tracey, though Gabbie was thrilled as having diverse sexual experiences with a range of woman had been why she applied for the lesbian escorting job. She probably preferred the kind of sex with Tracey where it felt like they were on an equal footing, but being ordered around and dominated by her 'ma'am' had been exciting, and it was fun to play a submissive role which she'd happily adopt again if other clients wanted it.

Gabbie wondered who her next client would be, and hoped she'd hear from Bianka with another job soon however suspected there might not be one now until the next week. At least she had Kayla's slumber party to look forward to, though it was with a group of girls she didn't often hang out with, but she hoped there would be an opportunity to tell her fellow escort about Amalie...