S.L - The Wrong Vibe

Story Info
A mix up of vibrators leads to Carol pleasuring her daughter.
5.3k words
4.56
23.6k
34

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 04/13/2024
Created 05/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This is a standalone story, that will feature remote controlled vibrators and accidental indirect lesbian incest. This is a smutty fantasy so please do not read if you want realism. All characters in this story are 18 or over. This is part of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe.

The Story

"Mom, I'm home!" Thora called out as she came through the door of No. 29 Sapphire Lane, back from a day at high school. She was an eighteen year old senior at Ginerva Academy, a private all-girl school, with a pretty face though she often wished her forehead was a little smaller, brown shoulder-length hair, pale skin with a pinkness to her cheeks and lips, and a svelte body.

"Hi honey, good day?" Carol, her mother, asked as the girl came into the kitchen. In her early forties, the woman resembled her daughter but with long blonde hair and a body that thought still slim, was a little fleshier and with a far bigger bust than her daughters almost flat chest.

"Yeah it was okay... I did well on my French test!"

"Amazing." The woman smiled, giving her daughter a hug. "Oh, a parcel came through for you. Feels a bit lighter than your normal book deliveries!"

Thora couldn't help blushing as she knew exactly what the parcel contained though shrugged, explaining it was just a pack of coloured felt tip pens. Besides reading, her main hobby was art but the contents of the parcel didn't relate to either pursuits but something else the girl had been excited about, having ordered it with money she had gotten for her 18th birthday.

She took the parcel upstairs and eagerly tore it open. Alongside a bottle of lube was a remote controlled vibrator that was like a small purple dildo that could be inserted into the vagina, but curved round in a 'U' shape so it gently clamped the pussy with the end resting against the clitoris. This meant that when turned on the vibration of it would jointly pleasure both her clit and pussy, and she imagined in a manner that could be quite intense if increased to the max! The toy could be controlled at close range by a remote controller, however if connected to Wi-Fi, it could also be controlled by a phone via an app.

The teen had always wanted a sex toy, thinking it would enliven her masturbation, however dildos didn't really appeal to her, while wand vibrators looked quite intimidating, so she had opted for the small remote control vibrator, thinking how it would be diverse in the sensations it could provide her from mild to intense. She examined the toy, pleased with her choice. The teen didn't have batteries for the remote controller, but downloaded the app as even though this was intended as a way another person could control the vibe from a longer distance, she thought it was more convenient than having a separate controller.

Thora was tempted to try the toy straight away, but resisted instead just giving it an experimental buzz through the app to test that it worked, before putting it away in her pantie drawer alongside the lube. She told herself that after she finished her homework, ate dinner and watched a little TV with mom, she would come back upstairs to try masturbating with it.

****

"Did you get my package?" Carol asked. She was on the phone to her friend Delania who had been her causal lover since her divorce over a decade ago. The two weren't 'official' with their relationship however they were pretty much exclusive with one another, and Thora called the woman 'auntie'.

"Yes, it's very exciting, so you can control it with your phone?" Delania asked. She was in a hotel room, having been away for a few weeks on a business trip, and had received the parcel that Carol had sent her for her birthday.

"That's right, I can turn it on and off, and change the intensity with an app on my phone. So you can wear it and let me surprise and tease you... maybe even make you cum in your panties!"

"You are so kinky!" Delania laughed, examining her gift. It was a remote controlled vibrator, which, unbeknownst to Carol and Delania, was an identical toy to the one Thora had secretly ordered for herself.

"Only as kinky as you are! Do you like it? I thought it will be a fun way to play since I won't see you for another few weeks yet..."

"Yeah I think it's a great idea! I'm just getting ready for a meal with a few clients tonight which is going to be so dull! I'll probably be just talking to their boring wives... how about I wear this and you can make my evening a bit more eventful! I'll let you know when I've got it in..."

About half an hour after their phone call ended, Delania texted her friend to say she was just getting a taxi to the restaurant from her hotel, and that the vibrator was inside of her ready. Carol grinned to herself, excited to tease the woman for the rest of the evening, then at some point make her cum, hopefully in public!

Carol pulled out her phone and opened the app. The blonde didn't realise she had clicked on 'add new from Wi-Fi', not noticing that the vibrator she had previously connected, and gifted to Delania, had been replaced by a new one which she clicked on to open the control menu. She turned it on, at a gently mild intensity just to warm her friend up, thinking of the woman feeling it activate inside of her for the first time while sat in the back of the taxi...

****

Thora was in the middle of her maths homework when she heard a strange muffled buzzing coming from her underwear drawer. The 18 year old paused, wondering what it could be before realising it must be her new sex toy, somehow activated. She opened the drawer and sure enough, the purple silicone vibrator was gently buzzing away. She checked the app on her phone however was knew she hadn't somehow turned the remote controlled toy on, and also examined the vibe but was sure that there wasn't anywhere on it that could turn it on by itself.

Thora wondered if the vibrator was just malfunctioning, for some reason getting random signals to make it buzz, however also considered whether it was possible the toy was actually somehow being controlled by someone else. Perhaps a random person, also with the toy, had somehow been linked with her's on the app, and were unwittingly controlling it over Wi-Fi instead of their own, or maybe it was via another remote controller that it was being activated.

The girl thought the app was more likely, as a remote controller would have to be nearby but she wondered if the detached houses of her neighbours were near enough to be in range. At No. 27 lived an Italian woman called Monica, who was the grandmother of her classmate Deva, and stunning for her age of sixty, definitely someone Thora could imagine using a sex toy like the vibe... while on the other side at No. 31 lived her tall Colombian classmate Daniela and her mother Esperanza, both of which also possible owners of a remote controlled vibrator whose signals may of somehow gotten crossed with her new one.

Whatever the cause, the toy stopped vibrating, and she shrugged, blushing to herself at her wild imagination running away with itself. Maybe it was just because it had been connected to the app for the first time recently, perhaps it had some kind of patch update to install which caused it to turn on at a gentle buzz, so she dismissed it out of her mind however placed it on her desk before returning to her homework

However by the time she had completed a couple more math questions, the vibrator buzzed again. 'I hope it's not faulty!' Thora thought to herself. 'But whether it's a technical glitch or someone accidently controlling it, it'd be a shame to waste the opportunity, after all I'm the one who's normally going to be controlling it when I masturbate with it so it'd be nice to experience what it's like to wear it while it turns on and off without my control...'

The teen made up her mind, thinking how she was almost done with her homework anyway and could always finish the rest off later if the vibe proved too distracting... She fetched the lube and then pulled down the jogging bottoms she had changed into from her school uniform, followed by her panties so her pink pussy, topped by a neat triangle of pubic hair, was exposed. The toy had stopped buzzing but she hoped it would vibrate again soon enough.

Thora squirted some lube onto her palm, rubbing her hands together so the cool gel warmed up a little then slathered it over the part of the vibrator that would be going inside of her. She fingered herself gently, finding that the anticipation of using the sex toy had already made her wet, before sliding inside the silicone phallic part of the vibrator, and positioning the curved other end of it so it softly pressed against her clit. The curved shape felt like it gently 'clamped' to her pussy, and she thought it might be able to stay inside her vagina on its own however pulled back up her panties and jogging bottoms, returning to her homework now with a slight feeling of fullness in her pussy and gentle pressure against her clit, both subtly pleasurable sensations in themselves.

After a few more questions she gasped as she felt the vibe turn on, buzzing at a gentle intensity that was still enough to make her put down her pen, closing her eyes to focus on the new sensation of the toy vibrating inside of her vagina while simultaneously vibrating against her clitoris. It felt nice however when she had a chance to grow accustomed to it, she picked back up her pen to continue with her homework, the twinges of pleasure feeling fantastic but subtle enough to not wholly distract her. If the toy was glitching, she wondered if it could turn itself up in intensity or if it was just going to go on and off... If it was a person using it by mistake, she wondered how long they were going to continue to fiddle with the app while their own vibe remained unresponsive.

Though she knew it was unlikely, she still liked best the theory that it was one of her neighbours with a controller that was activating her new toy, finding herself grow more aroused with the kinky thought that the buzzing of the vibrator was being caused by her hot classmate Daniela at No. 31, or her even hotter mom Esperanza, or perhaps even Monica the Italian GILF at No. 27. Maybe the controller wasn't just controlling her toy, but their toy as well which would explain why they wouldn't notice something was wrong, and she was receiving vibrations in her pussy in sync with sensations one of them were feeling in theirs, like she was secretly piggybacking on their private masturbation session.

Though the vibrations didn't last long until the toy turned off again. Thora, continuing with her fantasy it was one of her neighbour's controlling it alongside their own, thought how this probably meant that rather than masturbating with it, they were just using it to have little naughty twinges of pleasure while doing some other activity. Perhaps Monica had it inside of her whilst she cooked dinner, clicking the remote to turn it on every now and again, or maybe Daniela was doing her homework too, giving herself a buzz to reward herself every time she completed a question.

Despite the enjoyable distraction of the vibe, which came on a few more times though always remained at a gentle intensity, Thora managed to complete her homework just in time as her mom called to tell her that dinner was ready. The teen considered taking the toy out, thinking it was probably inappropriate to wear it to the dinner table with her mom there, but shrugged, not wanting to remove the vibe yet, besides it had only been coming on in short bursts of low intensity which wasn't likely to cause her to moan uncontrollably while trying to eat her meal.

****

While she was cooking dinner, Carol had been periodically opening the app on her phone, turning on the vibrator inside her friend's pussy (or at least she thought) to tease the woman. She imagined Delania, after what was hopefully a pleasant taxi journey, had arrived at the restaurant with her clients, thinking how the she was probably making the reading of the menu and selection of the wine a little more exciting with the gentle buzzes of the toy.

"Dinner's ready!" Carol called upstairs to her daughter, carrying the plates of meatloaf to the table and thinking that Delania would have a little break while she ate then changed her mind, bringing her phone to the table with her.

****

Thora sat down at the table, noticing her mom had brought her phone to the table which was a little strange as the woman usually insisted they ate without them but she didn't really pay it much mind, as her own thoughts were occupied with fantasies of her neighbours, and the tense excitement that her vibe might turn back on at any time.

They chatted as they ate the meatloaf, both of them a little absent minded with Carol taking a discreet look at the app on her phone, deciding it was time she really toyed with Delania. She turned the vibe on and increased the intensity, not too much but enough for the woman to feel the difference. She was imagining her friend mid conversation with her clients, mumbling a little in her sentence as she felt the vibe come back to life, trying to continue as if everything was normal while the toy secretly stimulated her clit and pussy.

Carol was so absorbed in her imagination of what she was doing to Delania, that she didn't notice her daughter's eyes widen and her fork shake a little as the girl felt the vibe turn back on at the higher intensity. She had just been telling her mom some gossip from high school, but faltered in the middle of her sentence, blushing but managing to continue the story, though her mom didn't seem to be paying much attention.

Thora could tell the vibe had definitely been turned up, and though it wasn't overwhelming after the sudden surprise subsided, it still was much harder to ignore than before with it buzzing against her aroused erect clit, and inside her wet pussy. If the intensity before felt like some sensual caresses, it now felt like tender rubbing and fingering, at a similar pace she might take when beginning to masturbate. She continued to eat her meal, with the vibe switching off at some point but coming back on again before she had finished the meat loaf.

The toy was beginning to feel teasing, and she was horny enough now to want it more intense, despite the presence of her mom meaning she would have to struggle to contain her reactions, however the tender vibrations kept her on edge, sufficient to keep her aroused but not enough to build her towards an orgasm, and she felt a little frustrated when the vibe turned off. However it was the fun kind of sexual frustration, with Thora imagining that she was being purposefully teased, her fantasies having developed from her being synced to one of her neighbour's remote controllers, to the new kinky idea that some stranger had somehow hacked her vibe, and was now taking pleasure in toying with her.

After dinner, she went to the lounge with her mom, wondering whether she should go back upstairs to enjoy the vibrating in private but thinking the secrecy of it made things more thrilling, and besides it was a little too on and off to fully focus on it. They watched TV, Carol lying on one sofa with a blanket over her legs while Thora sat on the other couch.

Carol had been enjoying playing with the vibrator app during dinner, ensuring nothing had been too intense for Delania until she had gotten the woman warmed up. She imagined her friend, still likely eating with her clients in a restaurant, had probably grown pretty horny by now from the gentle vibrations so decided it was time to give her a little more. She turned the vibe back up, moving up to a higher intensity, and pictured Delania squirming a little from this new wave of sensation.

These thoughts were making Carol herself aroused, and she discreetly slipped her hand down the front of her panties. She wasn't planning to actually masturbate; she had her daughter in the room with her after all, but just thought caressing herself gently wouldn't do any harm.

Meanwhile Thora on the other couch felt the vibrator come back to life, this time clearly at the next level of intensity. It took her off guard enough that she let out a moan but quickly disguised this with a cough, pretending she had choked on a sip of water. She bit her lip to stifle any further moans of pleasure, gripping the pillow with her fingers while experiencing tingles of pleasure, some quite intense, from her stimulated clit. The girl realised she could actually hear the toy vibrating now, but judged it was still too faint for her mother to notice from the other sofa.

She wondered if she should just go up to her room, thinking she might have to if the toy was turned up any further...

As well as a sex toy for masturbation, Thora knew the vibe could also be used for long distance lovemaking as that was why there was Wi-Fi functionality after all, so she imagined that someone was sending these signals intended for their lover in a different city however she was intercepting them, unintentionally cuckqueaning some stranger who was impatiently awaiting for their toy to come to life, while she stole all their pleasure.

Carol continued to sensually caress her clit, wishing she could see her friend in the restaurant, wondering how well the woman was hiding the sensations she was feeling. With her daughter in the room, she too had to be subtle as she masturbated however Carol knew she had several advantages over her friend like being able to control the intensity at which she touched herself while Delania had no choice but take the intensity the vibe was set too, and also the fact her daughter's attention was on the TV not directed at her unlike her friend's clients who doubtless were speaking to her, probably looking right at her over the table so the woman couldn't afford a slip in facial expression to betray what was going on in her panties. These thoughts turned the blonde on further, which in turn led her to turn up the intensity setting on the app to the next level.

Thora felt her vibe vibrate even more intensely, having to quickly bite down on her finger to stifle a cry of pleasure, thinking that if the toy continued in this trajectory she would soon be cumming right there in the lounge!

"Can you hear a humming?" Carol asked, though thankfully didn't look over at her daughter, instead continuing to watch the TV.

"Um... no, I don't think so." Thora mumbled, slightly panicked as she hadn't noticed that, with the increase in intensity, the toy had grown a little louder. "Maybe someone's mowing their lawn somewhere and the wind's carrying it through the window..." The girl suggested, thinking it was a bit of a lame excuse but her mom didn't seem too interested in investigating, seeming to be more focused with something on her phone, so the girl settled back again to focus on what was happening in her panties.

She was starting to think it couldn't be a glitch as it felt like a deliberate escalation in intensity, rather than the toy just working at random. The idea she was being purposefully hacked seemed ludicrous, and regrettably it was just as unlikely to be caused by one of her neighbours with a remote controller nearby, so she concluded it must be coming over the Wi-Fi. If another person with the app had somehow added her vibe, she was sure they would of realised by now that their own toy wasn't working so would of either have given up or fixed the issue, so it was likely to be the case that their app was controlling both of their toys simultaneously. However this conclusion still felt exciting, wondering with what woman or girl she was secretly sharing an intimate moment of sensuality and passion with, feeling like their body had almost become like a voodoo doll for her, with her feeling every vibration that they felt on their clit and in their pussy, on her own clit and pussy.

12