S.L - The Wrong Vibe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Delania hadn't messaged her to stop so Carol thought her friend must be handling the vibrations pretty well so, as she rubbed her own pussy, decided she'll turn it up to the highest level. 'I'll keep it turned on until I cum... then if she hasn't had an orgasm by then that's tough...' The blonde thought while firmly pressing down on her clit with her fingers, rubbing it in circular motions as passionately as she could beneath the blanket without losing her composure in front of her daughter. 'If I can masturbate secretly without my daughter noticing, I'm sure Delania, even if her's is more intense, can keep things together in front of her clients...'

Thora closed her eyes as the vibrations intensified yet again, hoping her mother would stay focused on the TV and not look over to see her screwed up face, trying to contain the intense pleasure she was feeling even though it was making her want to scream.

She was having a new fantasy that all of the remote controlled vibes had gone haywire together and she was just one of hundreds of women sharing in this intense sexual pleasure. She imagined everyone from high school cheerleaders to shy geeky girls, businesswomen to housewives, virgins to sluts, people she knew to celebrities she had crushes on, all of them masturbating together with a mindless toy gone mad.

Little did she know that the one person who was in reality sharing her pleasure was her own mother, with both of them nearing orgasm together. Carol, beneath the blanket, was rubbing her clit passionately, thinking how Delania may have already orgasmed in the middle of the restaurant, or if not, was likely to be any minute. If her app had been connected to her friend's vibe then this likely would have been true, however, connected to her daughter's toy instead, it was the teen girl who, shoving her knuckle into her mouth to keep herself quiet, climaxed. Carol too orgasmed, practically simultaneously with her daughter, and, after she had recovered, turned the vibe off on the app thinking that if her friend hadn't cummed by now then that was too bad.

Thora couldn't believe she had cummed with her mom in the same room, though the kinky naughtiness of it thrilled her. However she was worried as the toy was still vibrating, and with her clitoris even more sensitive from the orgasm, the sensations of it were becoming too much. She thought she really needed to leave the room now so she could remove the toy before it turned unbearable, however, as if by magic, it switched off and the girl breathed out in relief. However she didn't want to leave it to chance that it wouldn't be turning on again so excused herself to the bathroom.

Carol felt like it was a lucky coincidence that her daughter got up to go to the loo, as it meant she could sneak out to the kitchen to quickly wash the hand which she had secretly been masturbating with, thinking what a great idea the toy was and hoping that Delania had enjoyed it as much as she did.

****

"Did you enjoy this evening? I hope I made you cum..." Carol texted her friend when she was getting ready for bed.

"It didn't vibrate all night, I had it in me the whole time so thought you had forgotten or were being a mean tease!"

"Oh really? I must of set it up wrong or maybe wherever you were didn't have signal." Carol replied, disappointed her kinky idea hadn't gone to plan. "Well I at least cummed while imagining what I thought was happening to you!"

"Yeah, what a silver lining ha-ha, I'm still not convinced you didn't do it on purpose to tease me... I can imagine you getting off from leaving my anticipation unfulfilled!"

"No honest, I'm kinky but not a complete bitch! We'll make sure we test it first next time..."

"Sure, at least it came with a remote controller so I can have some fun with it myself before bed!"

****

Saturday morning the next day, Thora was making a smoothie in the kitchen when her mom's mobile, left on the counter, rang. She answered, finding it was Delania. "Hi auntie, no, I'm afraid mom's not here right now, she's just gone for her morning jog but I'll get her to ring back..."

After chatting with the woman for a while, the call ended and Thora was putting her mom's phone back when she noticed an app that made her double take. It was the app used for controlling her new vibrater! 'Does my mom have the same toy...' the teen asked herself, opening the app and seeing the toy her mother had connected, and with widening eyes saw it was tagged with a unique reference number that looked similar to the one of her own toy...

Thora pulled out her own phone and opened the app on there too, comparing the two reference numbers to find they were identical! 'Oh gosh, mom was secretly the one controlling my vibe all last night!' She recalled how her mom had even asked about the buzzing noise, blushing as she realised the woman must of known what it was the whole time, but had been teasing her. The woman must of somehow peeked inside the parcel before she had gotten home!

She wondered if her mom just saw it as a cheeky prank, or whether she had really meant to make her daughter cum thinking that no way could it have been a complete accident... maybe the woman had just thought she helping her teen girl explore her sexuality now she had turned 18, but Thora couldn't help thinking how weird and borderline incestuous it was... definitely not an experience that was appropriate for a mother and daughter to share, but the more she thought about it, the more she found it aroused her... exciting her even more than any of the other fantasies she had dreamed up to explain her vibe mysteriously buzzing... maybe she was a freak but she wanted it to happen again... after all it wasn't like it was actually 'proper' incest or anything, Thora told herself, as she wasn't physically doing anything with her mom, nor did she desire to. Instead it was just some kind of new digital variety of taboo...

****

Later, while on the phone with Delania with the pair trying to get the remote controlled vibrator working, Carol realised she had somehow connected the wrong toy to her app so deleted it, replacing it with the one she had gifted her lover. She wondered how she had managed to connect the wrong one, thinking at least it explained why it hadn't worked the night before, and blushing as she suspected she had been making the toy of some stranger buzz away in their drawer all evening, hoping she hadn't caused any embarrassment or concern...

Thora meanwhile tried to act normal around her mom, not wanting to let on that she knew what the woman had shockingly done the night before.

****

That evening, after dinner, Thora slipped upstairs to again put in her vibrator before returning to the lounge to watch a movie with her mom who she felt had been behaving remarkably normal throughout the day, showing no signs that she had secretly given her daughter an orgasm... Though she didn't know what the woman's motivation had been, she hoped she would take control of her vibe again. After a while of no vibrations, the teen even hinted by saying "I can't hear that humming noise tonight mom..."

"No, neither can I. I wonder what it was..." Carol replied nonchalantly, focused on the movie until her daughter's words sunk in. She had forgotten about the noise she had heard the evening before, but now reminded of it, it suddenly occurred to her that it had sounded a lot like the vibrating buzz that a sex toy would make. 'What if that wrong vibe I had accidently connected to my phone yesterday wasn't a stranger's... but one belonging to Thora! Perhaps she even connected it to my phone herself!'

The woman was shocked by the thought, and even more shocked to find she felt a sudden taboo thrill at the thought she had indirectly sexually pleasured the teen, perhaps even giving the girl an orgasm while they sat together in the same room... they could of even unwittingly cummed together! 'No that can't be' the woman thought to herself, though found it difficult to push the transgressive fantasy out of her mind... She looked at her phone, opening up the app for the vibrator, and was strangely happy to see she could restore the toy she had deleted from it earlier.

She re-added it then clicked on it, telling herself that there was no way it could belong to Thora, and deciding therefore there was no harm in playing with it some more... however this time rather than imagining it was Delania who was squirming in pleasure from the vibrations she was controlling, she guiltily fantasised that it was her svelte daughter while, under the blanket pulled up over her legs, she pushed her fingers down the front of her pants to caress her aroused pussy again.

Meanwhile Thora stopped herself from gasping when she felt the first buzz of the vibrator, both inside her pussy and outside against her clit. She closed her eyes to enjoy the sensation, looking forward to enough exciting orgasm, glad her mom had gotten the hint that she had enjoyed the night before and wanted more... Though it was weird and confusing, she was excited she had gained this new secretive facet to her relationship with her mom, even if the two of them would never openly discuss it...

As Carol slowly increased the intensity of the vibrator, she heard the same buzz she had noticed the evening before, coming from the direction of the other sofa her daughter was sat on, and realised that her taboo fantasy was really reality. Whether it was just a weird coincidence that Thora had the same sex toy she had been using that ended up receiving the signals meant for Delania, or if the girl had perversely planned it to happen, it didn't matter, she was too aroused to want to stop the vibe play, and incestuously taboo or not, knew she was going to make her teen daughter cum for the second time...

12