All Comments on 'S.L - The Wrong Vibe'

by Becky_Sapphire

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 2 months ago
Special love

So beautifully told with a unique taboo twist.

Wiz1002Wiz1002about 2 months ago

lol, what a fun story. They both know what had happened but neither admitting it - maybe they should both cum(!) clean and fess up!!

Ilovetophoto68Ilovetophoto68about 2 months ago

I sure hope you will write Part 2 soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Make me cum mommy!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

agree, more of this one please!

HtslHtslabout 1 month ago

Really great 5 ⭐️

BrendaNWBrendaNWabout 1 month ago

Part 2 please this was really hot 🔥 and so am I .. I think that my girlfriend and I need to exchange a set of these .. yes, we like being naughty like that 🤤💧 😁

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

My wife told me that she caught our daughter Olivia fucking herself with her dildo! Olivia is that age and is obviously curious about sex, what did you do I asked? I waited for her to put it back in my drawer and asked her what she was doing? Nothing mum she said, I told her that it was OK and that I knew what she had been doing, we both giggled she said then I asked her if she enjoyed it? And did she I asked? She said that she did so I thought I'd show her my other dildo! Not the double ended one I said? What other one do I have she said? Olivia laughed and couldn't believe how big it was and didn't believe that I used it! You didn't did you I said? Yes I did my wife answered! She told me that she took her leggings off and laid on the bed showing Olivia that she could fit it in her pussy! What did Olivia do then? She asked me for the other dildo and took her bottoms off too and did what I was doing! Your awful I told her! Wait until I tell you what happened next, what I asked? I asked her if she wanted to have a go of my one! Did she I said? Of course she did, I told her to come a bit closer to me and hold her legs open! I told her to rub her clit as I pushed it inside her pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBecky_Sapphire@Becky_Sapphire
Writer of the 'Sapphire Lane' universe of stories. A world of sapphic smut where teen girls often find themselves dominated by MILFs! These feature a variety of fetishes, relationship dynamics, and taboos. Coming soon: Writing another one shot with a weirdo kink. I'm alway...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES