S(m)ister Wife Pt. 02

Story Info
Tourist is kidnapped to be a sister wife.
2.2k words
4.58
19.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
673 Followers

This story contains forced fem and sex

The next time I woke it was in response to a catheter being pulled out of me. My throat was dry and the horror of what had happened returned.

"What are you doing now?"

"Aww. Don't worry. You had that in so you didn't wet the bed. I just need to fit this on you." Carol said.

I looked down as I felt her fiddling with my penis. It was dragged between my empty ball sack, then I felt a tug and heard a click.

My cock stayed between my legs.

"What have you done to me?" I croaked.

"I gave you a few piercings. Now I have locked your cock between your legs. Bob has to go out and he doesn't want me alone with you."

"It's not like I can fucking get hard. You cut my fucking balls off!"

A hard slap from Bob knocked me back onto the bed.

"Bob, she's panicking, don't be hard on her. You want her to love you don't you?"

Bob just shook his head and left the room.

"I'm sorry Kirsty. He just dislikes bad language. To answer your question. You can still get hard, even without your testicles. You just won't be able to father children."

My face dropped. I felt a sob building in my throat. Carol hugged me and said.

"Look if you promise to be a good girl, you can get up and have a shower. Then I'll cook you some bacon and eggs. How does that sound?"

I was starving. It must have been days since I last ate.

"Well? Say it then."

Even though I hated to say it. I thought, play along and take my chance. I needed food. I felt as weak as kitten.

"I'll be a good girl. I promise."

"Good I'll get you some clothes. "

The hot shower felt good. I was careful not to rub between my legs. It looked so weird looking down and seeing myself flat where my cock should be. All the body wash and shampoo in the shower were for women. When I finished I smelled of flowers.

"No Kirsty. Wrap your towel under your arms to cover your breasts. You don't have any yet, but you will soon. Now bend over while I give you your hormone shot. "

As I bent over the bed I saw a mass of silk and frills she had chosen for me to wear and groaned inwardly.

Carol was wearing jeans and a check shirt. They were women's but I would have preferred that to what she had in mind for me.

"Carol, can I wear the same clothes as you."

"Come on now. You know you have to get used to being a woman. That won't happen in jeans."

She described what each article of clothing was. It took 19 minutes for me to dress. I wore a pair of white full-cut nylon panties that had a thick band of lace around the edges. Then came something she called a corselette. It covered me from my chest to just below my bottom. There were straps hanging from this, to which I clipped the seamed nylon stockings she gave me. As I stood I felt the straps pull on my stockings. I would be aware of these all day I thought.

She then had me step into a blue flower-decorated dress. I thought that was it until she handed me the fluffy petticoat to step into. I looked in the mirror. The dress stood out over a foot from my knees. I looked like a younger version of the wife from that old TV show I liked. Happy Days. I looked like Marion.

Carol sat me down and applied a small amount of concealer, lipstick, eyeliner, and eye shadow. I couldn't believe how feminine I looked.

"Now shoes. I will be sensible. Only 2-inch heels to start with."

As I stood my posture changed. My buttocks tightened and my shoulders went back. Then a strange thing happened. The sight of myself in the mirror turned me on. I felt the cock trapped between my legs swell. It was painful. As I turned and walked away the rustle of the petticoats, the pull of my garter straps on my stockings, the soft zipping sound of my legs rubbing together made me feel light-headed. What was happening to me? Why was this turning me on so much? These sensations were so alien to me. Do women feel like this all the time?

It was difficult to walk downstairs. I couldn't see my feet due to the wide skirt of my dress.

She sat me at the kitchen table and fried up some bacon and eggs. After my first mug of coffee, the smell of bacon became irresistible. I was starving.

"We can share the housework, Kirsty. Bob loves a tidy house. Oh yes everything has to be tidy or he gets angry. With you here now things will be better, you'll see."

I attacked the plate of food with my knife and fork. Such simple food but yet so delicious.

"Do you like the bacon, Kirsty? We keep our own pigs. We aren't farmers but have our own pigs and chickens. Chickens for eggs and pigs for bacon and, and.."

She stared into space. She seemed so different without Bob around. Less confident.

"That must have been the best bacon I have ever tasted Carol. Thank you."

"Was it. Good. I want you to be happy. We can share the housework and Bob. It's a big house. There is a lot of cleaning. Everything has to be just right or Bob..."

"Bob what Carol?"

"Nothing he just.. We will be fine now. With you here. Please tell me you won't be silly. I don't want to see you get hurt."

I was just going to agree, then I thought how ridiculous this was. I was sitting at a kitchen table, the image of a perfect 50's housewife. Feeling slightly sorry for a woman that had made it impossible for me to father children.

"Carol, can't you see what you're doing is wrong? You can't go around kidnapping men and forcing them to be women. It's madness."

She started to tear up. She got up and turned away from me. I saw my chance. I got up quickly and swung a punch at the back of her head.

It may have been the click of my heels or the rustle of the petticoats, but she was ready. She sidestepped and brought he right hand up to strike my windpipe. I collapsed in a heap gasping.

When I recovered enough to look up I saw she was crying.

"I'm sorry Carol. I just want to leave. I'm a man, not a woman."

"That was Krav Maga by the way. Come with me."

She said grasping me by the hand. When we got to the kitchen's rear door she punched a code into a keypad.

"If I hadn't done that your collar would have gone off. Don't think about running, there are other sensors along the fences. You would never escape."

I carefully clicked my way along the concrete path behind her. The cool air blew up my skirt. The garter straps tugging against the stocking tops were gently moving my panties.

We arrived at a single-story farm building. I could smell the pigs before I saw them. They started to squeal and grunt when they saw her. She poured some feed into their trough. Then looked me in the eyes.

"Listen carefully, Kirsty. Here are a few facts about pigs. Pigs have the intelligence of a human toddler and are ranked as the fifth most intelligent animal in the world. Pig hearts are very similar in size, anatomy and function to human hearts. Did you know that?"

"No, I didn't know that. Why are we here?"

"We are here to feed them. If I don't tell Bob what you tried to do, this will be another of your jobs. Something else you should know about pigs, they eat almost anything. If you were passed out in their pen, they would probably eat you."

This alarmed me. Was it a threat? I remembered seeing a movie years before where a character called Bricktop kept pigs to dispose of bodies.

She went on.

"They would probably only leave your teeth and hair. We might have to break your bones up, but there would be no evidence that you existed."

"Ok Carol. I understand. I'll do what you tell me."

She smiled, then kissed my cheek. This was odd. She swung between so many emotions within such a short time. I wondered if she had some mental issues. I guess kidnapping me was proof of that.

"I showed you this so you could see we are serious. You aren't the first sister wife I've had. Bob used the pigs to dispose of her body."

She opened the door of a small walk-in freezer to show me two pig carcasses.

"Bob knows how to butcher pigs or humans if he has to."

She frowned again.

"Come on. Back to the house. I have to start preparing you for your wedding."

I didn't like the sound of that, but couldn't see a way out at the moment. We got back to the house and she took me upstairs to one of the six spare rooms. She bent me over the bed and lifted my dress and petticoat. Next, she lowered my panties and I felt her rubbing something cold into my rear. I guessed that wasn't all that was going to happen.

"Tell me Kirsty. Are you a virgin? Here I mean." She emphasized "here" by pushing a finger all the way in. I let out a groan.

"Bob took my last sister wife straight to bed. She screamed something to him she never should have said. He killed her. So he thought you should be prepared before your wedding night."

I felt her push something bigger into me. I moaned as I felt myself stretch.

"Right, sister. You owe me for not telling Bob what you did. It's about time I had some fun. Have you ever gone down on a woman?"

I turned red. I was embarrassed. I was dressed as a woman with a butt plug shoved inside me, and this is what embarrassed me.

"No why?"

"Bob thinks it's unmanly. He won't do it to me. He expects me to suck him, well you too now. He just won't return the favor. So I want you to do it."

She took off her jeans and I saw she was wearing a black silk thong. I felt a stirring, that surprised me. She sat on the side of the bed and opened her legs.

"Come, kneel between my legs."

I trembled as I knelt down. I was really getting turned on by this. As I leaned back I felt the plug push further into me. The scent of her womanhood was making me hard. The tip of my cock brushed the silky material of my panties. It was starting to hurt as it was trapped between my legs like that. Everything about this was wrong, but I was so turned on.

I pushed her thong aside and took a slow lick of her pussy."

"Oh god, Kirsty. How I missed this."

She gripped my head and pulled my face into her. I licked and sucked for all I was worth. She moved my head until my tongue was in the right place and ground herself into me. I kept having to pull away to breathe.

She pushed me backward. I screamed out as the plug was driven in even further. Her knees dropped to either side of my head and she sat on my face.

"Lick me" She growled.

I did. Finally, after 5 minutes she screamed and fell sideways.

"Wow, I enjoyed that. Look at your face. You're a mess. I'll have to redo your makeup before Bob gets home. First, though, it's time for your reward."

She had me lay face up on the bed. I heard the click of the small padlock release I felt my cock spring upright in the warm air.

"Surprised? You can still get hard without your balls you know. You still have a lot of testosterone in your body."

I looked down. She was wearing a small, but realistic dildo. She stroked my erection with the tips of her fingers. I felt the butt plug pull out of me and heard a popping sound. She wrapped the smooth material of my panties in her hand and gripped me through the nylon.

It felt so damm good. She increased the speed. I was getting close now. She smiled down at me and thrust into me with the strap-on. She timed her thrusts with her strokes. I felt like my head was going to explode. As I came a clear liquid pumped weakly from the end of my cock reminding me that I was no longer a man.

She was beaming at me now.

"See, it won't be so bad being my sister wife will it? Bob must never know about this. Let's get you locked back up again."

leeanna19
leeanna19
673 Followers