All Comments on 'S(m)ister Wife'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
Renee_BRenee_Bover 1 year ago

This story is off to a wonderful start!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story, can't wait for more.

Anthony1965Anthony1965over 1 year ago

Please continue. I love stories like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

i want to be kidnapped like that, too

sheee4sheee4over 1 year ago

love it! please continue

EhsheehsheEhsheehsheover 1 year ago

love the story want to see you continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

any story by Leeanna is bound to get good.

SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Very interesting and a little gruesome, I am way too nervous to read the rest, ha....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeah, take it further

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope this doesn't become another story listed as forced, but the victim just goes along with everything. A kidnap victim will fight to the death for their freedom. The MC has had his whole future stolen by psychos. Him staying resolute and fighting back, with freedom as his goal will frustrate his captors and make this story so much better than most. He may end up with a different future now, but it can't be with his captors free to do it to others.

KatiwantsKatiwantsover 1 year ago

Great start!!! Can’t wait for more!!!

FemboiautumnFemboiautumnover 1 year ago

Love the premise, a little short would like to see it fleshed out and continued.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’d like to read more. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yes, please continue! I was sorry to see it end so soon.

JoannaONJoannaONover 1 year ago

Love the start, hope that you continue on with it

300bowler300300bowler300over 1 year ago

This is a gold mine of a story, so much you can do with it...I to, like women turning men

into gurls, it is so exciting to read them and think, that could me it's happening too...

Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Love this story! can you please continue?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Stab him in the heart with a knitting needle - done and done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story crashed with the gruesome removal. That is not erotic but more like slasher film porn. You should redo the story without the gore, otherwise it loses actual , enduring erotic value.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

I wouldn't say "gruesome removal". It was stated what happened. There was no graphic detail. Not that unusual in force fem stories. I don't get some of the reactions to people who read a force fem stories and say . I would beat them both to death etc.

If that happened you would not have a forced fem story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please post a follow up. You're exceptionally good at this is. However you used to post more regularly. Do so.

FaggotGlennFaggotGlennover 1 year ago

Absolutely please continue this story.

SissyHayleySissyHayleyover 1 year ago

Definitely keep writing

Chr0nicBi0hazardChr0nicBi0hazardabout 1 year ago

Ordinarily, I love your work. You are a helluva writer, and even this piece builds a solid foundation. But given the forced nature of the transition, I will respectfully pass.

As ever, thanks for sharing your talent, and I look forward to reading something else from you in the future.

itsnotjustmeitsnotjustmeabout 1 year ago

I love the story. Can't wait to read the sequels. I fantasize all the time of being in Kristy's position.

MichaelfantasiesMichaelfantasiesabout 1 year ago

leeanne19, this is DEFINITELY a HOT story! You are right. I never expected this type of story from you! This kidnapping and forced fem situation is so scary and terrifying! I certainly would not want this happening to me in real life! At the same time, it's a great fantasy and something that is arousing to think about!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pleasd continue. Tell us all about her sprouting nice A cups and her hips curving. She begins to become aroused when she sees Bob's cock and balls. Her training must include heels, makeup, earings, and lots of beautiful girly clothes.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago
Shocking.

That one would be expected to be aroused by mutilation. This should be a unique category for those, so inclined.

leeanna19leeanna195 months agoAuthor

it is just fiction. most of the 29 comments did not seem to mind.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

It is just fiction. Yes ,about arousal through mutilation. No problem but there should be a separate category , I agree with that comment. Not to mention tags about said horrible act.

sgoliveirrasgoliveirra20 days ago

Oh yes, please go on with this story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...