All Comments on 'S(m)ister Wife Pt. 02'

by leeanna19

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
SabrinaGLangtonSabrinaGLangtonover 1 year ago

Wow, this is getting quite intriguing LeeAnna, can't wait for the rest...

mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

Please continue this excellent story. Thank you for sharing it.

FaggotGlennFaggotGlennover 1 year ago

More moremore omg please more

FemboiautumnFemboiautumnover 1 year ago

I really love the premise and hope to this story continued. It just seems a little rushed with not enough detail, I struggle to understand the characters train of thought. Overall I really liked it though and i hope to read more.

TechnooneTechnooneover 1 year ago

I didn't like part 1 because of the forced castration. this is better and look forward to see how this story develops.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

It is a bit of a compromise. I am busy at work. I like to get home and go for a walk and relax. I have had complaints that I don't post stories often enough. It takes me about 4 hours to write 1500 -2000 words. I have so many ideas and try to take the shortest route to the action while still keeping it a story, rather than as series of sex scenes.

I have a good idea for a short story with sex and CD/TV set in a zombie apocalypse. I have that on my mind now. I may just do another few chapters of this first though

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year agoAuthor

Hi I got a lot of hate due to the "forced castration" bit. I thought it gave the victim a bit more femininity. Did not have to mess around with chastity cages etc. Part of the story is that Bob thinks, no balls no sex. Wrong

This is about castrati, Castrated male singers.

Many may assume that the loss of testosterone-producing glands after castration correlates to a loss of sexual vigor. But the body isn’t such a simple machine — and arousal begins in the brain, not the balls. Which means, a long as a human has a brain, sexual arousal isn’t only possible, but highly likely. The same held true for the castrati. Once snipped, they could still maintain full erections — they just didn’t shoot any loads.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userleeanna19@leeanna19
I write short stories. Mainly TV/CD and trans. Most of my stories and chapters are 1200-1800 words. I try to get to the action quickly. I know a lot of people just want to read a quick sexy story. I notice my trans stories get good ratings, but lower reads. I enjoy writing a...