S(m)ister Wife Pt. 05

Story Info
Kidnapped man is turned into a feminized sex slave.
1.4k words
4.56
12k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers

Authors Note: I have been asked to finish this story by a lot of people. It should be done in the next few days.

The next few days went by without much change. I worked my mind games on Carol. I convinced her that Bob was just using her for her money. I could see it in her eyes, that she was going through a lot of internal conflict. She was getting angry. I heard her snap at Bob and instantly apologize. Bob just stared at her wide-eyed. I think he was drunk as usual. I don't think he knew what was going on.

After my tenth week as a sex slave, I was starting to crack. It felt like I was just a sex aid. She enjoyed my attention as much as him. She would never ask him to go down on her, but I was on my knees at least three times a day for her. She rarely wore panties now.

One night I heard raised voices from their bedroom, and then I swear I heard a slap. The next morning Carol came to my room after I had made Bob breakfast. She had a red mark on her cheek. I had heard a slap, and by the looks of it was a hard one. I offered her my sympathy and told her she would have to leave him.

"I can't. I don't want to be alone Kirsty. Come on this is your big day. Bob wants to marry you."

I was stunned. I know they told me at first I was going to be a sister wife, but how the hell could he marry me? I asked Carol and she told me that she would carry out the ceremony.

It made sense I suppose. Just another sex game before he stripped me totally of my manhood and took me as a "virgin" bride.

"Can't you see Carol? He doesn't want you. He goes into town picking up whores every day. After this, he will probably fuck me more than he does you."

It was my turn to get a slap. I span across the room and collapsed in the corner sobbing. Months ago I would have growled and attacked her. The hormones had even changed the way I thought and reacted now.

She acted coldly to me while she got me ready. The thick makeup almost covered her handprint on my face. I was dressed in a white corset, white stockings, and lace panties. She had to pull the laces on tight on the corset to make it fit. When she brought in the wedding dress it all made sense. This was what she must have worn on her wedding day. It fit me very badly and It dragged along the floor. The four petticoats made it nearly impossible to get through the door to the living room.

She had me sit on the sofa holding a bunch of flowers. I knew I was waiting for Bob to return where he would most certainly de-flower me.

An hour later Bob stumbled through the door stinking of whisky and cheap perfume. I looked at Carol and nodded.

"Well looky here. My new bride awaits. Aren't we going to have fun on our honeymoon tonight baby?"

He yanked me to my feet and told Carol to start the ceremony. As she read the words he got the remote out of his pocket to indicate that I would be punished if I didn't repeat the words.

After the last "I do", he bent down and French kissed me. Neither of them had done that before. For some reason, this had more effect on me than going down on them both. It seemed so personal. Bob tasted of whisky and stale cigars. How could women find this enjoyable?

To my surprise, Bob lifted me off the ground and carried me towards his and Carol's bedroom. He had lifted me as if I were a ragdoll. He was so much stronger than me. There was no way I could resist him. Carol went to the kitchen to get a bottle of Champagne.

I whispered into Bob's ear.

"I want this to be just me and you Bob. You have no idea how long I have wanted you in me. I just don't want her around to spoil things."

He looked at me questioningly as he gently laid me on the bed. In the end, his ego must have won out over common sense. Why wouldn't a woman want him to herself? He was fucking amazing after all.

I sighed with relief. That could have gone badly. If he was going to screw me. I would use this situation to screw him.

Carol came in with the bottle and three glasses.

"Carol, we would like to be alone, After all, a honeymoon is a private affair. There shouldn't be spectators.

"But..Bob. I thought that...."

"Leave the bottle Carol, and shut the door behind you."

She looked angrier than I had ever seen her. She looked me in the eyes and I gave her a little nod. I was saying, "See you silly bitch, he only wants you for your money. He doesn't love you."

He poured us both a glass of champagne. I giggled and acted as girly as I could. Mentally it was torture. He was about to take away my last shred of manhood, but I had to fake enjoyment. I had to drive a wedge between Carol and Bob.

I flicked off my shoes and spread my legs wide. I didn't need to ask. He fluffed up my dress and petticoats exposing my panties.

"Ahh, virgin white. Let's see if we can do something about that."

I thought he would make me suck him to get him hard, but as he stripped naked his cock was standing fully erect. That was a strange sensation for me. Just looking at me made him so excited that he urgently needed to have sex with me. That is not something many men ever get from women. It somehow made me feel powerful.

He took off my panties and got some lube from his dresser. Then gently started to loosen me up. Thanks to Carol's training, I was very lose anyway.

My stocking-covered legs were lifted over his shoulders This lifted me slightly off the bed. I could feel the head of his cock touching my hole.

"Beg for it bitch."

This was the last thing I wanted, but it was going to happen anyway. I needed to convince him that I wanted him and make Carol jealous.

"Please baby, do it. I want your cock. I want you to make me a real woman. Only and real man can make me a woman. Make me your woman."

He smiled and slowly thrust inside me. Carol had been using her largest dildos on me lately, but it still hurt. I let out a high-pitched scream.

He laughed and took it for a squeal of delight. He started slowly and built up a steady rhythm. For a few minutes, I gritted my teeth through the pain. Gradually it disappeared. I noticed his big balls slapping against my empty sack. I would never be a real man like him, I thought.

The pain gave way to pleasure. He was hitting my prostate and I could feel myself leaking cum. Thoughts came into my mind. I was a bride on her wedding night. Most married women go through this. I was the same as them. Many must have been scared like I was. I felt I had become a woman at that moment. Apart from the plumbing, I was experiencing what most women live with daily. I didn't hate it. But I fucking hated this man.

My lack of reaction must have annoyed him. He thrust hard and I screamed. I had to get my head right.

"Oh Bob, you are so big! Ohhhh, Ohhh, OH MY GOD!!"

I kept up the squeals of delight going. I made sure Carol would hear them. Bob had a shit-eating grin. He must have thought he was god's gift. I felt him tense up, then release.

"OH, OH, OH my. I have never come so hard. Thank you my darling. Thank you, my husband. Hold me never let me go."

Take that, Carol.

Bob collapsed on top of me and whispered in my ear.

"You're going to get a lot more of that sugar. That fucking heffer out there just lays there like a sack of straw."

I giggled like a schoolgirl. Although I loathed what I had to do, I had to keep this going.

"I don't how anyone could keep still with a python like that inside them Bob."

I sighed and French kissed him, then turned over to go to sleep. I woke a few times in the night, and I swear I heard Carol crying.

**More to come very soon.

leeanna19
leeanna19
674 Followers