S’mores Sumo Wrestling

Story Info
Two BBW Candy Women become fused together.
1.4k words
3.86
3.2k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Characteristics:

Wreslting Stats - Marshmallow

Lexxxi Luxe

Stats:

Measurements: 69-57-53 in (175-145-135cm)

Boobs: 38P (85P)

Height: 1.75 m (5 ft 9 in)

Weight: 135 kg (297 lb)

Body type: BBW

Texture: Squishy, fluffy; Gooey if Melted

Lactation: Milk

Lexxxi Luxe is a candy sumo wrestler. Lexxxi inherited a Voluptuous Marshmallow body. She can float atop a cup of cocoa pool whilst also melting and turning gooey and crispy when heated or toasted over a campfire.

Wrestling Stats - Chocolate

Cotton Candi

Stats:

Measurements: 50N-40-56

Boobs: 50N

Height: 5 ft 4 in (1.63 m)

Weight: 279 lb (127 kg)

Body type: BBW

Texture: Smooth or Grainy; Liquified if Melted

Lactation: Chocolate Milk

Cotton Candi is a candy sumo wrestler. She was born with smooth chocolate "skin," and a lot of it, as she is a beautiful, busty, and shapely woman. When exposed to heat, her massive assets become liquified and sticky, but she is usually able to keep her form together.

The Beginning:

These two women stand for the best flavors in the world of candy texture beings, and they demonstrate this in the wrestling arena. It was now time to determine who was truly the best Female Sumo wrestler among the two Girls, each of whom were champions in their own right.

Cotton and Lexxxi forge an agreement to compete for control of the foreclosed wrestling arena and the chance to establish their legacy. Safety authorities objected, stating that the building's AC system was long-broken and making the environment extremely hot and dangerous for all Candy People. Nevertheless, the game continued.

Without taking into account the intense heat, thousands of spectators turn out to see these champs compete for the #1 title. The lights and cameras made The Ring itself extra hotter.

Anorei and Cotton meet in the middle, already perspiring from the extreme heat. They were the ideal physical match for one another. Although they had been rivals their entire lives, neither could help but notice and enjoy the textures of the other, but they were still too proud to admit it. Instead, they make fun of one another and incite the crowd.

The Incident:

After some chitchat, the fight began. Lexxxi chooses one side, and Cotton chooses the other. They both crouch down in anticipation of pushing each other out with their bodies. Both of them imagine how wonderful it would be to ultimately become the most well-known and in-demand female sumo wrestler in the entire world. Nobody in the ring, not even the referee, is aware of how much deadly heat is being generated.

The rivals rush at one another as soon as the bell rings. The camera records what can only be referred to as the largest match in history as the audience screams with ecstasy. Finally, Cotton and Lexxi are at a distance where they can jump and bang into one another. Smash!

The busty wrestlers precisely collide with one another as they leap high into the air with tremendous momentum, slamming Tit-to-Tit and Belly-to-Belly. But instead of bouncing off one another, they bonded. Their flavors instantly blend together without any resistance. Warm and fluid Chocolate seeps into a gooey and creamy marshmallow. Four Large Boobies between them squished into two shared Boobies. From one opponent to the next, their belly chubs reformed into a single continuous curve of pudge by melting into one another like silly putty.

Just as quickly as it started, the blend ceases with the candy girls tumble back down to the ring floor. Lexxxi hits the ground first dragging Cotton down with her. They lay there unconscious. The crowd goes quiet looking to the confused referee at what just happened. There is dead silence as the rivals lay on top of each other continuing to soak into one another.

Cotton finally awakens to the hushed arena. She is unaware of the mixture but definitely feels different--as if gained a substantial amount of weight. She notices a delirious Lexxxi, awaking and reigniting hatred toward her new life partner. Lexxxi immediately directs Cotton to get off of her. An annoyed Cotton attempts to oblige to the request but is yanked back before finding her footing. The audience sees what has become of their idols, yet Cotton and Lexxxi remain out of the loop. Cotton pulls again causing both her and Lexxxi to shriek at an unexpected tugging sensation. Looking toward their tits, they finally see what has happened.

From each perspective, half of one's tits now belong to the other. The two stretched and squished back together repeatedly as they struggled to break away from one another while blaming each other for the mishap. Cotton makes vain attempts to wriggle and twist her body away from Lexi. While not what was expected for the match, the fans enjoy the show and they quickly fall in love with the newly conjoined fighters.

Lexxxi rolls herself on top to take control of the situation. She desperately tries to peel away from Cotton but this tactic has to opposite effect. Instead, her body reacts by soaking up more of Cotton Candi like a sponge. Their bodies continue to remain locked together as one jigging mass of chocolate and marshmallow. After some major tugs, Cotton tries to flip back on top but with much resistance.

After several minutes of rolling around the arena floor, they decide it is time to stand up. Their task proves to be difficult given they must now support each other's weight in addition to their own. Numerous attempts of standing right up end them squishing back down to the ground. Eventually, they do gain leverage enough to balance on their feet.

Cotton Lexxxi observe their shared rolls. There was no clear line between Lexxxi's fluffy breast and Cotton's Smooth ones. Their fatty chubs were stretchy and soft, but they still remained united. The Candy Girls stumbled across the wrestling ring while still pulling and stretching. Every tug and squish seems to blend their flavors further together, erasing any indication that they were once two distinct individuals.

Their fused fight would last for hours while the people who watched eventually grew tired and left. Night fell upon the Arena which allowed for their bodies to cool down making their condition evermore permanent. The Candy Girls were exhausted and decided to rest together until tomorrow completely unaware that their fate was forever sealed.

The Smores Legacy:

The Fusion had the unfortunate side effect of ending their wrestling careers. Though they both co-owned the Wrestling Arena, they obviously couldn't face anybody but themselves which meant their champion titles were eventually stripped away. The joined couple would remain mixed together in a squishy confrontation jiggling and arguing forever. Despite their tragic downfall, they both realized that neither of them actually won the match.

Knowing Cotton Lexxxi's history, it was clear they would stubbornly refuse to give in to their bondage or their claims of being the better half.

Despite their intense animosity for one another, they couldn't help but sense sexual tension. It was difficult to avoid thinking about how they were always in each other's warm embraces and exchanging pheromones. Every day after their matches, Cotton and Lexxxi would passionately make out after each other. Their lips were deliciously tempting to each other. Tugging turned quite sexual and playful. Their tummies swirled and warped flavors as they smashed and rubbed on top of each other. Angry Sex was the best sex ever. After their relief, they would rest and start over the next day.

The Merged Candy Girls still had their fans, but for a completely different reason. Cotton Lexxxi was now known as the "S'mores Sumo Wrestlers," and they were receiving regular attention from the conjoinment community. There are comics. They filmed pornographic videos. Even stories were created in a similar manner. Their legacies were created, but not in the way they had envisioned.

Biology:

Being soft sweet girls combined into one being, they have a combination of their "texture". They have tried to separate themselves numerous times, but each time they just stretch and snap back together. Since they don't have bones, they can spread out quite a bit. They can further swirl, stir, mix, jiggle, or compress their flavorful private areas because they are highly pliable. Despite this flexibility, their bodies will naturally reshape back into their half-fused form after an extended period of time. Their sensations are now intertwined making it quite hard to not be aroused when getting physical in matches.