S.O.S. Summer of Secrets

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers

It was too much to take and without willing it, his hand started to reach toward her and then he shook. His first spurt was small, but the second and third spurts landed right on her belly. He shoved his hands over his crotch to stop it, but it was too late. He could see his cum dripping down her naked body.

Ashley looked down in disbelief.

Adam didn't say a word, turned around and ran out from the waterfall, grabbed his clothes and ran back naked for at least a mile before stopping to catch his breath. He put on his clothes and wondered how he would ever be able to face Ashley again.

14. LEXIE

By the time evening rolled around, Lexie had already imagined every scenario possible for her lifeguard lesson. She had her bathing suit packed neatly in her bag and rode her bike over. She couldn't stop thinking about Mark, except for when she thought about Ashley. But that was a different kind of thought, or was it? Lexie didn't have too much time to think about that over the short bike ride there.

When she walked in, she saw Mark hanging around the front desk flirting with Emily. Lexie couldn't help but feel a little jealous. He seemed to be laughing politely with her when he saw Lexie walk in.

"Lexie, you made it. We were just talking about you."

You were? Is that a good thing? "Yup. I'm here...how do you want me? Uh, I mean where do you want...should I change?" She seemed to blurt that out in one breath.

"Oh god," Emily said and rolled her eyes as far back as she could.

"Yeah, why don't you go change in the locker room and I'll meet you on the other side in a few," he gave her a warm smile that made her legs melt.

Lexie started to head toward the locker room and heard Emily continue to talk to Mark.

"That's my time. I'm outta here. See you tomorrow," Emily said and looked at Mark with a sly smile.

Lexie felt a little more comfortable now that Emily was leaving. She didn't know if it was jealousy or just nervousness, but she was glad to put it out of her mind as she found a locker in the corner and started to undress. The room was cold and had the smell of old chlorine, which seemed both sterile and dirty at the same time.

Lexie removed her shirt, then her bra. The cold air tingled on her nipples and she quickly took off her pants and threw on her well thought-out bikini bottoms. Normally she would be painfully insecure, but Ashley's help gave her the confidence to know she looked good. Her hands fumbled with the bikini top, and she heard the locker room door creak open.

She was startled to see Emily walking toward her. Nervously she covered her breasts as a reflex. Emily laughed and grabbed her bag out of the adjacent locker, eyed her up and down. "Have a nice lesson," she snickered as if to enjoy this strange power trip and then she was gone.

And just as quickly, Lexie's confidence seemed to leave with her. That was the second time in as many days another girl saw her naked. She had spent most of her life never being seen naked by anyone. And now it was happening on a daily basis. Although the first time left her feeling alive, confident and empowered. This time she felt shriveled and small.

What was Emily's problem anyway? She put on her top and tied it tightly behind her back as she tried to focus on more positive things. Like Mark and the upcoming lesson. She gave herself one final look in the mirror, grabbed a towel from the shelf and headed out to the main area.

Mark was waiting for her by the side of the pool. He had on short, red swim trunks that came down to his mid-thighs, revealing tan, muscular legs underneath. He still had on a grey hoodie, with a large red cross on the back with the word, GUARD, clearly printed above like a last name on a jersey.

"Huh!" he smiled.

"What?" Oh God, what did I mess up now? "What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just I've never seen someone show up to a lifeguard session in a bikini," he couldn't hide his smile.

"I'm sorry. I can go change." How stupid of me!

"No, no. Really...it looks...great." He paused, "I mean I don't mind if you don't. Just might be harder to swim in that, that's all."

Lexie nodded. "It's all I have. Well, I have others, but they're all bikinis too." Did he just say it looks great?

"Alright, Lex, a bikini it is. Now first things first. Let's see how long it takes you to swim 20 laps," he said with authority. Lexie liked the way he immediately took charge. That feeling was quickly replaced by worrying if she actually could swim 20 laps fast enough. Or at all. He blew the whistle and she dove in and began swimming from end to end.

It came back to her surprisingly easy from her previous years of training. Before she knew it, he blew his whistle and yelled for her to get out. She leaned over the edge and pulled herself up onto the ledge. Dripping, she felt incredibly exposed next to him in his dry hoodie. "Was that really already 20 laps? I must be faster than I thought," she asked in disbelief.

"What? Oh, I don't know. Good enough for me," he said with a playful smile. She realized she might not have really had to swim the laps in the first place.

"You swim very well. That's all I wanted to see."

She nodded that she understood.

"Do you know CPR?"

"I once did, years ago. I'm guessing that doesn't count."

"Correct. I will need to make sure you pass the test, so lie down and I'll give you a refresher."

Lexie was both excited and terrified of this request. It was more like an order than a request anyway. She got down on the floor and slowly leaned her back flat on the ground. "Like this?" She asked.

He nodded. "First thing I always do is check for any cuts or bruises before I begin," he eyed her slender body up and down.

She could feel the weight of his gaze on her skin, her vulnerability increasing with every goosebump. Without looking, she knew her nipples had grown hard. She just hoped they had been that way for a while and didn't suddenly poke out while he was staring at her.

"Next, you place your hands here." He put his palm flat on her chest between her cleavage, and her breathing picked up.

"Gently press down like this for five counts." He leaned his body weight into her gently as he showed her the motion. "Then you tilt the head back and listen for any breathing." He lowered his head just above her lips and listened carefully.

Her breathing was nearly out of control. She could barely stand the tension. Her chest was rising and falling like tidal waves.

"It's ok. You can practice on me." He must have sensed her uneasiness. He removed his hoodie revealing a bare, muscular torso that seemed out of a movie and lied down next to her on his back.

She got up and looked him up and down. "Let's see. First, I check for cuts and bruises," she said cooperatively. Her eyes lightly traced up his legs and skimmed over his suit up to his defined abs. She noticed the soft wisps of dark hair from his belly button leading down into his shorts. A treasure trail, she thought to herself and nearly giggled.

Goosebumps started to cover his arms as she worked her way up his torso carefully looking for bruises like she was taught. After she thought she did a reasonably thorough job, she placed her hands on his chest. Just like he did, palms flat in the middle of the sternum. She noticed how tiny his hard, cold nipples looked. She was relieved that it was a normal reaction to the temperature or maybe it was the touch.

She pressed into his chest five times and then leaned in and listened for breathing. Her face was inches from his and her chest was pounding. "I don't hear anything. Should I give mouth to mouth?" She asked nervously.

He nodded slowly pretending to act lifeless. Her hand guided his head slightly backward and placed her other hand on his chest. She leaned in, and having no instruction for this part, closed her eyes and pressed her lips on his. Was I supposed to be blowing air into him? She took a deep breath and tried to breathe air into him, but found her lips lightly parting while his parted back.

Is he kissing me? At first, she was unsure, but as she pressed her lips again, they met his and made a distinct noise. The whole thing turned more into an exchange of lips lightly closing and opening on each other than anything Yahtzee's could pass as CPR.

Fearing she overstepped her bounds, she quickly sat up. "I'm so sorry. It's been so long since I've given CPR. I don't know what I'm doing anymore." I've never actually kissed anyone before, she wondered if that counted as her first.

"Seems like you know what you're doing very well. Boys will be pretending to drown all summer hoping to get your CPR," he said with a sly smile. "Don't worry, we'll practice it until you've got it down."

He wants to do it again?! This is going better than I could have imagined.

Mark glanced up at the clock on the wall. "I think that'll do it for today. Great work, Lexie. Let's meet at the same time tomorrow for more practice." As he stood, his hand slightly covered his crotch.

Is he covering a bulge? Did I give that to him? She agreed to meet tomorrow and walked back to the locker room. He waved goodbye and headed into the adjacent men's room as she entered the women's. Once at her locker, she peeled off her bikini bottoms and top and stood there naked in front of the large mirror. It was an unfamiliar feeling, but her whole body felt alive.

She began to think of Mark on the other side of the wall and wondered if he was feeling the same thing. Her mind wandered and wondered if he was standing there naked on the other side of the wall, maybe only a few feet from where she stood. The thought was almost too much for her. Her body had a strange tingling feeling and she got dressed and left immediately.

On the ride home, she noticed her bike seat felt very different between her thighs. She involuntarily ground her hips downward putting more pressure between her legs. Soon she was trembling and had to pull over, not sure what that strange sensation was. I'll need to talk to Ashley about this. So many questions, she thought as she began to catch her breath.

15. JON

Jon awoke from a very light sleep. His mind ran wild all night with thoughts of training Heather. Wondering what would happen during the workout. What if his hands were to inappropriately spot her during a lift? Will they change together? End up in the sauna? It was enough to give him a raging erection that lasted most of the night. He decided not to take care of it to leave him extra horny for the workout.

As he walked into the bathroom, he noticed how extra hard it looked and realized he hadn't satisfied himself in a few days. He couldn't remember the last time he went that long without an orgasm. Oh god, I'm going accidentally blow my load during the workout. He laughed at the thought and wondered if that was even possible.

He finished getting ready and drove over to the gym, speeding a little trying to get there as soon as he could. For the first time when he pulled up, there was another car in the parking lot. She must already be here! He felt like a high schooler eager to see a crush.

With his gym bag over his shoulder, he walked in the front door and saw Heather waiting behind the counter. She was wearing a cute yellow mesh tank top and a big smile on her face. "I beat you!" She exclaimed.

"First time for everything," he joked.

"I finally had something to motivate me to get up earlier," she winked playfully.

Jon nodded. "Glad I'm already having an impact."

They both blushed and stood there silently.

"Right, I should probably go get changed. Then we'll get started," Jon said, realizing how awkward this all came across.

Heather nodded. "Sounds good."

Jon made his way to the locker room and set his bag on a bench near what he was now considering his locker. He quickly took off his shirt and jeans and realized how ridiculous it was to change his boxers before a workout, but he did it all the same. He still hoped Heather would walk in on him while he was nude but realized that was highly unlikely. Especially after he told her he was going to go change.

Jon hung his clothes up in the locker, and went back to his bag, fumbling around for his clothes taking longer than necessary. His cock dangled slightly away from his body and without trying, he seemed to put a little extra motion into every movement he made, just to feel his shaft wobble a bit more. It was still a rush to be naked in a locker room in general, as silly as that sounded. But the thought of Heather walking in on him was making his heart race, no matter how unlikely it was.

Soon he had on his boxers, mesh shorts and tank top. Jon crammed his bag in his locker and heard a toilet flush not too far away. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw Heather leaving a stall and washing her hands.

Jon quickly realized that if he could see her leaving the stall just now unless she magically lowered herself from the ceiling, she would have seen him as she went into the stall.

There's no way, he thought. I would have seen her. Did she see me?

Jon walked over to the sink and joined her as he washed his hands as well. "Didn't see you come in," he said, trying to casually bring up the topic.

"I generally try not to announce it to the world when I have to pee," she laughed awkwardly. "Looks like you're done changing."

She did see. "Looks like. Shall we?"

They headed out to the weight room and Jon soon realized he had been working out his entire adult life, but never thought about training someone else. He didn't know where to begin.

"What parts of your body are you looking to improve?" He shook his head quickly, "Sorry, that sounded rude. Let's just start with legs and glutes." He shook his head yet again, "not that I think your legs and glutes need to improve."

She stared at him blankly as he put his foot deeper in his mouth.

"I just meant you have nice glutes..." he laughed. "I'm sorry. My caffeine hasn't kicked in yet. I apologize for my rambling."

"It's okay," she laughed. "I think you have nice glutes, too...that's why you're my trainer," she gave him another friendly grin and winked at him.

They spent the next chunk of the workout doing all of the basics for legs like squats, leg extensions, leg curls, leg presses, even calf raises. Jon was doing every exercise right along with her, and even he was starting to feel the burn. He spent so much time leading up to this workout imagining spotting her, gently helping with her form. But so far it had been just a normal workout, almost like he was a professional trainer. Almost.

Heather was breathing a little heavier than Jon after their last set. "Jesus, you do this every day?"

"Not this exactly, but yes." It was nice to gain back a little sense of earned confidence as he had barely broken a sweat. "Looks like you're getting a good workout in, working up a nice sweat." Who the hell says that?

"I'm not sweating. I'm glowing," Heather joked. "Okay fine, I'm sweating my balls off, as you put it the other day."

They both blushed a bit from that. It was nice he wasn't the one out of sorts for once.

"We only have one more exercise to go, then you can wash off those sweaty balls of yours." He questioned why he was saying that while it was still coming out of his mouth. So much for not being the one out of sorts.

"Yes, they do need washing." She said with a small grin, either playing along or trying to not make him feel bad. "What's the last exercise?"

"Lunges. Everyone's least favorite." He enjoyed knowing how hard these would be for her. One more way for him to look like he knows what he's doing.

They stood side by side, dumbbells in their hands and he showed her the movement. They stepped forward and kneeled in unison before returning to the standing position. Once upright, they repeated the process with the other leg.

A nice rhythm started to form, and he was impressed with her balance for this tougher exercise. "So, what is it you do for a living?" She asked, looking over at him.

His eyes lit up. It was the question he was waiting for. Without missing a beat, he stepped forward and began to kneel as he looked over to her and said, "I profit from other people's fear."

And as if karma was waiting to smack him in the face for such a cocky and vague statement, right on cue his front foot slipped, and he fell over. "FUCK!" He screamed and grabbed his inner thigh.

"Are you okay?" Heather asked and put down her weights.

"I'm fine. I'll be fine." His tough-guy routine clearly was not fooling her.

"How about I get you some ice? I'm afraid you might have pulled your groin."

"It's nothing. I'll be fine in a few minutes." His pride kept him from admitting how much it really hurt.

Heather looked at the clock. "Very well. I'll let you be. I need to get showered for my next massage appointment. My client is coming in about 10 minutes and no one wants to be rubbed by a sweaty woman."

Jon gave her a curious grin.

"Shut up!" She blushed, realizing how suggestive that sounded. "Same time tomorrow?"

"Same time." He nodded and watched her head off to the locker room. This not only pissed him off that he was in pain, but he also missed out on the shower with Heather. He tried to get up and maybe catch up with her, but he was moving far too slowly for that.

By the time he hobbled his way into the locker room, she was nowhere to be seen. He slowly undressed and walked over to the showers. This time his slowness was due to injury, not a hope of being seen. He limped into the shower and the warm water did feel soothing. His pain was decreasing by the second. Not enough to walk out limp-free, but it didn't hurt nearly as much.

He shut the water off and lightly hobbled back to his locker not bothering to cover up with the towel in his hand. Jon reached in and grabbed his gym bag and heard the sound of whispers and maybe even a muffled giggle behind him.

His cock jostled wildly as he turned around. Standing there before him were two women. He felt extra naked as they were wearing neon blue and yellow leggings and T-shirts while he was standing there with everything on display.

"I'm...I'm sorry," he said, sheepishly trying to cover up with his towel. Despite his effort, he still seemed to leave the top half of his penis exposed.

"Don't be. We don't mind," one of the women said and they both giggled as they took in the sight of his chiseled torso. He could feel their eyes weighing on him, not hiding where they were looking.

His heart raced and he couldn't explain what came over him, as his hand holding the towel slowly moved to the side revealing his plump penis.

Both women held back a giggle and looked right at it. Their faces lit up, the two of them gave each other a suggestive look before returning their gaze to his body.

He nodded politely and turned to get dressed. Behind him, he could hear the women whispering. "I guess she wasn't lying..." followed by more muffled giggles. "I think this is a routine I could get used too." And then actual laughing that the two women couldn't hold back.

She wasn't lying? Had Heather told some people they'd seen him naked if they came in the morning.

Once he was dressed, he turned back around and saw the two women hadn't changed clothes or their positions. They really did just come to see him change.

"I'm usually in here around this time," he said confidently as he started to walk out. "Maybe I'll see you two around?"

"I hope so," one of them said with a smile.

Jon nodded and walked out trying his best not to limp.

Jjonest
Jjonest
695 Followers
1...45678...21