SA E02v2: A Romantic Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed the tape and brought it to my replication studio, she was impressed, I made 15 copies, I handed her 10 and put two in my vault, I grabbed one for my personal collection and one for Vince, He was to come over later tonight. Alicia was excited when I told her he was coming over. You may ask where the last copy went, I am not telling, yet, maybe later, it's another fun story.

I had purposely not showed her the VR unit; I was going to save it for another day. Vince picked up the tape later that night and told Alicia she was the hottest woman he'd ever seen, she blushed visibly. I handed him the tape and offered to pay him for last night.

He looked at the tape in his hand and said: "This is more than adequate." Alicia and Vince joked around a little; Vince then made excuses and said he had a gig tonight and left.

Alicia and I walked and talked about the events since we met, I told her those were the best days of my life, she replied: "I don't believe I had a life till I met you."

We embraced each other and kissed passionately for several minutes. We watched the sunset in the yard, we each felt deeply for the other, our love had grown so much since we met. I knew that I would always love her at that moment. Alicia just elbowed me and told me to tell you she knew that she was always going to love me after the first time we kissed. I must say she is tenacious.

We returned to the house and made passionate love. We feel asleep in the arms of the most important person to us, our soulmate's. We spent the next few days acclimating to each other and our new surroundings. We made love every night, we enjoyed it greatly.

Our Vacation was coming to an end when I heard from James that he had successfully purchased the Medieval village for me, I told him that he was the King and Made him CEO, he was so Happy he hugged me and actually cried, this was rare for him, he was always a tough businessman and almost never cried, but I knew how much it had meant to him to be king, I knew he was the only man for the job. I told him what I had planned for Alicia and the "Medieval Adventures"; he promised to keep it a secret and started to move to his new job. I was happy to have given him such joy.

I also took this opportunity to buy back his remaining share in the old company, he owned 40% of the shares, I let him use the money he got to improve and expand the Town. I will tell you about the improvements in our next story at the resort, after all I want to see them myself before I tell you what he plans, he may not finish all of them.

On the night before we where Scheduled to return to work I told Alicia tomorrow will be a special day, I had already announced it to our staff that James was leaving and Alicia was to replace him, they all liked her and even Kelly O'Brian was happy to hear she was getting the job. I also told them that she was only going to find out on the day of her return, so they promised to keep it quiet.

She replied: "I am already your assistant what more could I ask for?"

I replied: "Just dress Nice and I will Show you." So far all she did was my paperwork for the company, but she had no authority in the office, yet she was actually almost running the company. So I knew she could handle it, I had been making her ready for the promotion ever since we got back. Slowly I moved James responsibilities to her.

James was officially not running the Company for a week before we left. Alicia had readied the report and management stuff for a month before we left. James had spent that week getting his stuff ready to move.

He knew I was replacing him, he had only run the place for me as a favour, he did not want to do it anymore so he was glad to hear he was moving, but I kept him in the dark as to where. The day I left on vacation I told him to finish the acquisition of the medieval village for me. He happily agreed. The current owner was happy to hear from James again, James informed him that the paperwork was almost done, and setup a meeting. To discuss the exact numbers, and to present our proposal. James met with Jim. Here is what James said happened: James started the meeting by saying: "I represent Sean David," a look of fright filled his face, James noticed this and said: "What is it Mr Thomas?"

He replied in a frightened voice: "The Sean David, the man who bought Aztechnology. The Sean David who dropped their stock price 95% in two days, single handed. Then paid 10% of there market value a week earlier."

James replied: "So you have heard of him?"

Mr. Thomas replied: "Who has not, he is ruthless and efficient; nobody stands in his way. What does he want with poor little me and my humble business?"

He was shaking visibly; at least that's what James told me. James replied: "Don't worry you may not know exactly what happened after he bought Aztechnology."

Mr Thomas replied: "They completely disappeared from the market."

"Ah but that where it gets trickier," replied James: "for you may remember that a few weeks later a new company popped out of nowhere, Tycho."

Mr Thomas a little less scared and more curious replied: "Yes? Aren't they now the third biggest Memory and chip producers in the world?"

James Replied: "Second actually, that was Aztechnology, under Sean's guidance and planning they boosted their profit margin greatly and went from minor chip manufacturer to world class chip builders. The previous owners are still on the board of directors, and Sean owns 60% of the company now."

"Everybody involved is now rich. Including me, that's when Sean convinced me to join him. He has done this for many companies now, but he makes certain not to let his image fade, he finds it easier to get new assets that way. He wants to buy this place from you and is willing to keep you on board as a senior advisor, what do you say?"

Mr Thomas said: "Call me Jim and how much did he have in mind?"

"He is willing to buy all the assets of this company and pay off all your debts above that, for 500 000. And hire you at a starting salary of 75 000 a year, all your staff will also be hired and a new CEO will be named in a week or so at the final signing. Is that good enough?"

James already had his answer from the stunned look on Jim's face. "Ok we finalize the details and pay your loans and the mortgage this week, and consider your debt to us also paid. I will bring the contract next week."

Jim and James finished the paperwork over the third week Alicia and I were on vacation. On the day before the final signing I met Jim. He recognized me instantly as Sir David. He firmly shook my hand and said it was an honour. I told him that James was going to be here tomorrow and finalize the deal. Then as promised I named the new CEO.

He laughed and said: "I am sure he will make a great CEO," I also had him promise not to tell James about it, I would surprise him myself; he agreed and we parted company. James signed the deal and came to see me after.

He said: "Jim told me that you already named the new CEO, but he refused to say who it was, however he did sign the deal." James was a little confused. That's when I told him. You know the rest.

Anyhow, back to the story at hand. Alicia and I got up early; we had gone to bed early the night before so we would be wide awake for our return to the office. We both dressed very smart and professional. Alicia always did, I usual was in casual outfit, being the boss has its advantages. She asked why I was dressed so formally.

I replied: "I have to make an important announcement today,"

She asked what, I replied: "James is leaving the Company and as the new owner I have to address the employees and tell them."

She was flustered and looked at me stunned and asked: "Why? And when did you find out?"

I replied: "I have to tell everybody anyhow, we are running late, you will have to wait till then." She was a little hurt. I replied: "Be patient dear."

She calmed down and realized I was right. I drove as quickly as I could; it was only a 5 minute drive, so we were there quickly. What I had not told her was that everybody else already knew who the new CEO was going to be.

We got to work at 9:00AM, I helped Alicia out of the car, I had scheduled a general meeting at 9:15AM, everybody was to meet in the lunch room, there were a hundred of us, so it was a little crowded, but since all the tables had been moved to the back it was not so bad.

Alicia and I were the last ones in. I asked her to stand by my side, everybody sat down for the announcement. I stood upfront with Alicia by my side, she was nervous and a little red and twitched a little, and she was staring at the floor. Alicia was not yet used to being in front of a crowd, but at lest she was getting better, she could not even deal with being in front of a large group when she became my assistant. I stood there confident; I actually still get a rush from public speaking.

I started: "Ladies and gentlemen I have organized this information session to inform you of a major change of power, but before I start I will introduce myself to those who do not know me. I am Sean David and this is my personal Assistant Alicia Morgan, I am the head of payroll and have recently become majority shareholder in this company, I bought the share from Mr James Silverton the former CEO, I now own 75% of this company. Mr Silverton has chosen to leave us and sold me his shares. It now falls upon me to run the company or name a new CEO."

"I informed some of you of my decision before I left on vacation;"

Alicia looked at me and wondered why she was not told; "Now I will tell the rest of you. I have elected to Name a new CEO," Alicia was now visibly perplexed and confused.

I continued: "She has not yet learned of this promotion;"

Alicia was now showing signs of worry. I finished: "Will you know now welcome your new CEO Alicia Morgan."

Alicia's jaw dropped to the floor in surprise. The room filled with applause. I turned and faced Alicia; she quickly walked to me and hugged me. I gave her a hug and motioned for her to speak to the crowd.

And Spoke to the crowd once again: "Your new CEO will now address you after that I will update you on James' situation and give you an important policy update."

Alicia was now blushing and had tears of joy in her eyes; she finally calmed down and addressed the crowd: "I am completely taken by surprise by this and don't know what to say. I guess all I can say is thanks and I will do my best to be a good CEO," then she turned to me and said: "I am sure Sean will make certain of that."

With that she stepped back and hugged me again. I then took my place again: "Ok, for those who want to know, James is now running a new company for me, those of you who went on the last company outing may remember the medieval village, I have acquired it also, it has been renamed to 'Medieval Adventures' and James will run it for me."

"Also from now on every quarter there will be a trip to the village for those who wish to go, up to half of you, it will be either unpaid days-off, We will pay for your stay so it will be free. Or you may take it as your paid vacation. The next visit will be in 8 weeks, please signup before then. Also your families may accompany you at a 50% discount. I will remain head of payroll, but will spend the next two weeks helping Alicia run the company. If there are any questions please asked them now."

I spent the next hour answering questions, then dismissed my employees, so they could catch up on their duties. I Showed Alicia to her new office and sat her in her new chair.

She asked me: "Why did I get this job? I am not ready for this much responsibility."

I replied: "Do you feel comfortable doing your current job?"

She looked at me and said: "Yes, of course, I really enjoy being your assistant and doing the tasks you set for me was a little hard at first but I got used to them quickly. Why?"

I replied in a cheerful voice: "Good, now here is a little surprise for you. You have been running the company for a month, James has not done a thing here in 4 weeks plus. The only new task you will have is giving me a weekly report and having strategy sessions with the other heads of staff."

She Smiled at me and said: "Ok I am sold, how much do I make now boss?"

I replied: "First of all you're my boss now, second you make 150 000 dollars a year now."

She smiled and replied: "Do I make more than you?"

I replied: "I make 40 000 a year as head of payroll," she giggled and smiled proudly, "but I make fifteen million a month from the companies I own," her smiled was short lived, a look of amazement came over her face.

I looked her in the eyes and said: "I will always listen to you boss; that is until you fire me."

She had a devilish grin on her face and said: "Is that only here or also at home."

I replied: "You must earn control at home, but yes you can be my boss there too."

She had a renewed smile on her face and said: "Cool. Now let's get back to work." I concurred and we spent the rest of the day catching up with the work that had piled up during our absence. We worked late all week to catch up, but we still managed to spend our nights together, mind you we did not have the energy to make love. But by the weekend we were all caught up. Alicia was finally fully acclimated to her new job. We spent the weekend together swimming in the pool and making love in the Jacuzzi.

The next week went by quickly; I spent most of my time catching up on my own work, Alicia met and talked to the head of every department. We were tired but managed to make love every night, I published my first story on Monday. By Friday Alicia was done I still had a little left so I stayed late. I had Arthur, my butler, pick her up. When I finally came home at 9:00PM, I walked to my room, where I found Alicia transfixed by a manuscript, she was so absorbed she did not even hear me come in. I looked over her shoulder and realized it was my story. My spirits were low and this did not help. Even worse was the fact that it had the website address where I published it at the top. I thought to myself: 'I am so fucking dead.'

I slowly put my hand on Alicia's shoulder, she was not even surprised by my touch; she spoke: "Am I right in assuming that this story has been published and that you have not changed our names in the story?"

I swallowed hard and said: "Yes."

She was on the last page, she once again spoke and said: "Am I also right to assume that you know how many people have view this story?"

I replied in a low voice: "Yes, I even have had email feedback and votes placed for this story."

She finished and placed the papers on my dresser slowly. She turned, I noticed she was smiling a little, my spirits started to lift. She giggled and said: "Well? How did it do?"

I replied: "It got a score of 4.0 out of 5." I followed with: "You are ok with this?"

She looked at me and said: "I am certainly not!" My heart sank. "I can't believe you didn't tell about this, it is so cool; I want to help you write the next one."

My spirits revived a little and I answered: "I don't know if I will write a next part."

She replied: "You bet your ass you're writing a second part. If you don't I will never forgive you."

I yielded to her demands, and here we are. Alicia says I should tell you that there will be more; I believe that means that you will see me writing at least a few more episodes. Enjoy. Till next time.

*******

I hope all who read this Story enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you liked this episode and have not read the first please read it. There will most definitely be at more chapters to this series

Sincerely OmegaZone