SA E04: Adventures in Production

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James face with fear and he said: “What do you mean accompany me? Aren’t you going to be the one to administer the punishment?”

Alicia smiled and said: “I will be there to see you get punished, but I have decided that a trial was in order, so you will be brought to your trial, where you will stand for your crimes against me. The crimes you have been accused of will be read, and then an unbiased judge will decided if you are guilty, and then pronounce what your punishment should be. I will then witness the punishment.”

She raised her hands and on cue four men dressed as guards raced by us and surrounded James. James was taken by surprise and just stood there dumbfounded. A black Van pulled up and the back doors opened. Alicia gave James and evil glint and said: “These men will make certain you’re on time for your trial.”

With that they dragged James off in shackles and tossed him into the back on the van. I followed and climb in with James, the doors were slammed shut by two of the guards as they climbed in after me. The other two got into the front. And we headed off.

The van was completely painted in mat black, inside and outside. There was only a single light in the back on the ceiling. James was lying flat on his back on the floor; I sat on the passenger side with a guard on each side. Across from me, a small weasely character wearing a black inquisitor outfit sat between two more guards.

James took a few minutes to come back to his sense, he was filled with fear, he looked around, and upon noticing me said: “Sean, where are they taking us?”

The weasely character replied: “Infidel, you are being brought in front of the Royal arbiter, for your crimes against the fair maid Alicia.” He moved slightly forward “Now be quiet knave, or I shall make certain that they added assaulting the authority of a Royal inquisitor to the list of charges against you.”

The answer James received did not help calm his nerves, but he wisely decided just to lay there quietly, awaiting his fate. I sat peacefully, waiting for the ride to come to an end, knowing that by the time we would arrive, that our eyes would have adjusted to the lower light conditions, and since it was noon, the sun would be at its full strength, and James would be blinded for several seconds as he would be dragged to his cell.

We would hold him there for ten minutes. His cell was actually just a six foot tall packing crate, which we had distressed, and added water lines to, and let side for a week with no circulation, a weak scent of mildew had taken seat, we added slimy residues and steel bars with a wooden panel to keep the light from entering, it was cold, wet and dark.

A truly medieval dungeon like environment, finished off with rod iron shackles on the floor and back wall. We even had moss and bones lining the floor. The cell had also been sound proofed. I loved it.

We arrived, still outside the doors sprung open, a blinding light filled the vehicle, and the two guards who had tossed James into the van grabbed him by the ankles and dragged him violently backwards. The sunlight blinded James, The two other guards grabbed his arms, preventing him from properly covering his eyes, and they carried him off. His back to the ground. He kicked violently, and screamed as the sun pounded down onto his eyes.

I followed them, quickly adjusting to the bright sunlight. James was dragged like that for more than 100 feet, just long enough so his eyes would now have started to adapt to the bright light, and he might of finally been able to piece together where he was.

But of course I knew this and we suddenly entered a pitch black hall, again James was now blind again, no more light, he was now unable to see anything, but his eyes no longer stung so his attention was on the sounds around him.

There were recordings of chains rattling, whips cracking and people screaming in pain, we even the had it so the ceiling was dripping water, and the occasional egg shell on the floor, made it sound like the cards were cracking sculls as they walked. I was barely able to James face, but I could see a look of complete terror, he was white as a ghost.

We finally reached the cell; the guards stood James up, opened the door and tossed him into the cell. One guard hollered as he closed the door: “We’ll come and get you soon, and then you’re in for bad experience.” James was disoriented enough that I doubt he felt as the cell was slowly rotated and the door made to face into the courtroom.

Alicia had just arrived and was going to be watching the whole thing from the control room with Vince. Guido, Luigi and Arthur were in the command Vehicle where we had another four VR units setup. I quickly changed into a business suit. It was completely out of place. I was going to be acting as James lawyer, he would not be permitted to leave unscathed, but I was going to save him from all the false charges. James of course believed I was in the dark like him.

The stage was set; James was locked in a damp, smelly and dark box, and in complete silence. I was sitting in the audience wearing a black business suit. Everyone around me is dressed in peasant clothes of the dark ages; most have a little dirt on their faces. The granite steps have the occasional solitary piece of hay on it. A pale middle age man with an evil looking face sits at the front on a mighty chair. To his left A the weasely inquisitor stands behind a charismatic man, who has a defiant air of confidence. Beside him on sits a hunchback with one eye larger than the other.

The door to James cell is visible on the right; two massive guards in black leather executioner outfits stand on each side of the door. Opposite an ornate door with two more guards, these dressed in royal colours, at the back, straight in front of the arbiter’s table a pair of simple wooden sits, the crowds sit on either side of it. Two city guards stand watch at the doors.

The arbiter holds a medieval gavel. He strikes it twice and says: “Bring forth the next accused.”

The small door to James’ cell’s window is opened, the guard howlers: “Stand, knave.” He then opens the door violently. James stands wet; cowering as the light painfully burns his eyes. He his roughly thrown to the floor and his cell’s door is closed loudly.

The Inquisitor lurches forward and in a raspy voice says: “Before you, lies the charlatan James Silverton, a man convicted of thievery, murder and stealing from the crown. His stand before you today accused of the crimes of: Debauchery, buggery, defacement of royal property, insulting the office of the king, and tomfoolery.”

James was just starting to realise what was happening, and his vision was finally returning to him.

“But the added to those charges are is ultimate assault on our way of life, for you see he was captured while spying on the activities of a noble woman, the fair maid Alicia, and that not enough he is also accused of witchery, for you see he has captured the maids spirit in this magical device.” He held up a copy of the Video tape that was made of Alicia’s performance.

James saw it and said: “That’s not mine!”

The guards struck him down and bellowed: “Be quiet charlatan, and only speak when you’re addressed.”

The inquisitor continued: “We have also obtained from his quarters this Magical item that permits us to view what his device holds.” A television and VCR was wheeled in.

James tried to stand, just to find the guards kicking him back to the floor laughing. The arbiter soon banged his gavel and said: “Let the accused stand behind the accused table.”

James was stood up and dragged to the table in front of me, where he noticed that I was in the audience he gave me a pleading look.

The arbiter spoke again: “The crown has presented its case,” He looked at James, “Stand you ready to be punished for your crimes?”

James face filled with surprise as he said: “Do I not get to defend myself?” The crowd started to laugh.

The arbiter banged his gavel several times until the court finally crew silent. The arbiter spoke: “That is a most rare request,” He paused for a second then said: “Be there a man here willing to act as legal counsel to this man?”

James looked in my direction as I stood and said: “I will defend this man your honour.”

Everybody looked at me as the arbiter said: “What be your name bizarre one.” Pointing at my suit.

I proudly said: “I am the great Omega.” A hush fell over the crowd.

The arbiter said: “A sage should not be defending a charlatan. Why do you choose to help him?” everybody’s attention was now on me.

“This man is falsely accused on all but one the charges, I am will defend him on all the false charges, but only if he now admits to the crime he has committed.”

James looked at me; uncertainty filled his eyes as he said: “I beg the courts mercy, and ask to be permitted to council with my defence.”

The arbiter said: “Great Omega, do you still wish to speak to the knave?”

I nodded and moved closer to James. James whispered into my ear: “Sean, buddy, what am supposed to do?”

I whispered back: “If you want my help, you must do what you promised to do, and admit to having set her up. For this court let us say, you delivered her into the hands a fiend who imprisoned her, thus requiring her rescue. It will be enough for me.”

James looked at with a puzzled expression, and then whispered back to me: “You want me to claim a crime they have not accused me of?”

I whispered back: “Yes, and I promise to have all the other charges lifted. But you will of course have to still stand trial.”

James thought about it for a few seconds before saying: “Your honour, we have come to an agreement, and I would now like to be permitted to profess my guilt,” The inquisitor smiled, “but not to the charges I stand accused.” The inquisitor’s filled with anger, “I am guilty of a crime against the fair Alicia, for you see, I confess to be the agent of her capture. I made it possible for her to be imprisoned.”

The arbiter looked at James with a serious expression: “Mr Silverton, you realize that whether, the charges you admitted to, be they true our not, this court must now find you guilty of them?” He nodded his understanding, “Very well, and you do realize Great Omega that if he is found guilty of any crime that he has not admitted to, you may be charged with treason?” I nodded my understanding.

James looked at me with puzzlement then whispered into my ear: “Sean, what kind of court is this exactly?”

I whispered back: “A royal court of the dark ages.”

James eyes filled with understanding, fear then filled his eye as he realized what he had just done. He whispered into my ear: “Sean didn’t just make me confess to a crime punishable by death?”

I whispered back: “Actually, no, it’s a crime whose punishment is to be determined by the current ruler and the person whom you caused harm to.”

James relaxed a little them whispered back: “Who’s the ruler exactly?”

I smiled and said: “Don’t know yet, you see, the king is currently missing and a temporary replacement has yet to be picked, it will be done right after this trial.”

James leaned back and said: “Ah, so my fate is uncertain even if you win?”

I replied: “Yes”

The inquisitor had just finished talking with the man sitting in the prosecutor’s seat. The man stands and says: “I represent the crown, let the proceedings begin, Mr James Silverton must stand trial for his crimes. The crown will render its decision on what his punishment for the crimes he has admitted later this afternoon.”

The arbiter banged his gavel and said: “Great Omega, you have the burden of proving his innocence, the floor is yours.”

I spent the next two hours convincing the court that the charges were fake, slowly knocking each out of the water, this was the largest part of the play, and was well written out, so the cast just acted their parts, with the arbiter silencing the crowd as they heckled, and the inquisitor getting more and more upset with each passing moment.

This was of course designed to cause James to have to stand for four hours. Even the guards had chairs. The only two people standing for the whole period were me and James. I was used to it, but James was not and grew very tired.

Soon the trial was over and James was pronounced innocent of all charges brought against him. He thanked me, and readied himself for his fate, waiting to see who would actually pass final judgement.

That is when Alicia showed up; she was now wearing a light blue frock, perfect for the time period. The arbiter spoke up: “Mr Silverton, the first of the two people who will make the judgement on your future has arrived. You will now be moved to our holding cell, or if you prefer, you may stand in front of it and witness the change of hearing, where we will select a temporary replacement for the king, and then confide into him the royal sceptre and crown, the sign of rulership for this land.”

James said: “I will stand the guards.” He was not happy, but it was better then a wet smelly cell. The two guards stood, brought their chairs to the defence table and escorted James back in the front the cell door.

Alicia sat on one of the chairs and I sat on the other. James looked at us with a puzzled look. The arbiter said: “We are here now to determine who will be the acting ruler in the absence of King James.”

James was about to speak, but bit his tongue, he realized that there was no way for him to claim to be the king, so he just waited to see what would happen.

The arbiter spoke again: “There are only two who have petitioned for the role that can be considered. First is the king’s royal advisor, Count Randolph.” The fair haired man sitting behind the prosecution’s desk stood up and took a bow.

“And the kings high sage ‘Omega’.” The crowd cheered as I got up and took a bow. At this point James jaw dropped. “They both have the right, normally The Count would have uncontested right, however, the maid Alicia had asked that the Sage Omega be placed in power, and she being the current ruler of the mightiest house in the land had caused us to reconsider the decision.”

“However after seeing the previous proceedings, only one possible course of action is possible.” He motioned for the crown and sceptre to be brought to him. Once they were in his hands he got up and walked slowly down the steps.

Upon reaching the table in front of me he said as he handed me the sceptre: “I proclaim you the new ruler Great Sage Omega.” He then bowed at my feet. I lifted the sceptre and everybody in the room also bowed, even James, it did not help that the guards beside him knocked him to the floor.

I motioned for everyone to rise; James was picked up off the floor. I looked at him and said: “It is my wish that the land be forgiving of Mr Silverton’s action.” James’ face light up. “He shall only be chained, then flogged.” James was a little less happy, but that was not too horrible. “We shall proceed to the punishment area, in the royal dungeon.”

The guards tossed him back into his cell, and closed the door, but left the window open. I moved to it and said: “You will be transported to the dungeon in this cell, we will release as soon as we arrive, I am sorry but I have no choice on how they transport you.”

James replied: “I understand, thank you again for defending me.” With that they closed the window and wheeled away the cell, it was only 50 feet to the next scene so we got there quickly. James cell was placed behind the drawbridge door, which was open.

On the stage was a rack, standing upright to latch James to, and the table of tool and toys, covered with the red silk sheet. The four pot lights were ablaze, and Alicia and I stood in front of the prison door. The guards had been replaced by Guido, dressed in an executioner’s outfit, with a black mask hiding his face.

Annie, Vicky and Sarah were dressed in black leather outfits that barely hid their bodies, and they wore masks. Arthur and Luigi were beside me and Alicia, dressed in monk robes that had hoods, thus hiding their faces completely.

Guido opened the door to James cell, he did not say a word, he guided him to the rack, where he handcuffed him and shackled his legs, his arms to his side with his hands just above his shoulders, his leg about two feet apart at the ankles.

James had a look a fear as the red silk cloth was removed. Vicky and Annie each grabbed a whip. I said: “Get ready James, you are about to be whipped,” Annie cracked her whip for effect, “You will get forty lashes.” The girls moved to his sides three feet from him and pulled their whips back.

James closed his eyes. Everybody removed their mask, and Annie and Vicky cracked the whips just in front of James. He opened his eyes slowly. We all yelled in synch: “Surprise!” James looked around; he noticed each of us in turn.

Alicia Climbed on stage and gave him a peck on the cheek and said: “Happy birthday, and thank you James.” His face filled with surprise.

I looked at him with a serious expression and said: “Hope that teaches not to do stupid things in the name of the company, or me.” I then smiled.

James was still hand cuffed, but he tried to shake his fist at as he said: “Damn you,” he leaned his head forward and said in desperation: “You got, you got me good.”

I motioned to Guido to free him. James hugged Guido, Alicia, Annie, Sarah, Arthur and Luigi, who had walked onto the stage. The came to me and hugged close and said: “Sorry Sean, I know I should not have done that Alicia.”

I smiled and said: “I think you have been punished enough for today, we have a little party set up if you want to join us.”

James face filled with joy and said: “Lead on, I have not been to a good party in a while.”

We headed over to the roman set, where the twelve beautiful ladies that Vince had invited were waiting for us. The triplets and Arthur’s nieces were already in their togas, lounging around, eating grapes.

I introduced James to everybody. He smiled, and thanked us all for the surprise; he then laid back on one of the roman benches and started drinking a glass of wine.

We spent the rest of the evening drinking and eating as we chatted and answered all of James questions. Sarah and I quickly got naked and hoped into the Jacuzzi. James was even quite happy to hear that Sarah and I were now together. Annie, Alicia and Vicky also stripped and joined us. We spent the rest of the night naked in the warm water.

It was well after midnight by the time James said he had to go. That’s when we gave him his birthday gift. And of course the girls did not tell him what was on the DVD. They just told him to watch it, alone. He would most definitely love it.

By this point Guido and Arthur were both very drunk; Luigi had already passed out and joined by all seventeen of our female guests were passed out on the floor. Annie and Alicia were in high spirits still. Amanda, Michelle and Susan were very tired, but still conscious and of course, Vicky, Sarah and myself were talking, together fully awake. Vince however had disappeared almost half an hour ago, and we did not know where he was. That’s when were heard a horn and saw his driving up in a bus that had been converted to mobile bedding, it could easily hold 30 people that were past out.

Vicky, Sarah and I got out of the Jacuzzi, and dried ourselves. Vince joined us and said: “I thought we might need something to carry all the victims in.”

I smiled and said: “Good plan, Vicky, Sarah, there are gurneys in the bus, we will bring them out, you girls get our guests on them, and me and Vince will carry them onto the bus” They nodded and we started the arduous task of getting everybody on the bus. It took over an hour to get everybody into the bus. Amanda, Michelle and Susan were already asleep when we finished. I decided to drives us back to the mansion, were we could put everybody in their own bed in the lower guard rooms.