All Comments on 'Sabbatical in Slavery Pt. 01'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerover 2 years ago

Excellent story. Well done.

EssEssCehEssEssCehover 2 years ago

I feel a slightly more intense version of the Nicky-story coming. And I absolutely would like the prospect to see the boundaries of a reluctantly accepting person being pushed without endangering or breaking him/her.

Thanks.

mul717ud35mul717ud35over 2 years ago

Yes, I hope her journey is more testing than that of Nicky.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 2 years ago

You just have to love a story that has an uptight college professor succumbing to slave mind, humping her branding irion to climax like the needy pleasure slut that she has become. Slave livestock that will forever wear the prime badge on her ass to remind her of her true nature. Well done, I look forward to the next installment.

HargaHargaover 2 years ago

Lindsey well probably get roughly the same treatment as Nikki did considering her husband paid for Lindsey. That could change if Nikki finds out what Lindsey was going to do to those women on the slave ship. Especially if Professor Sarah Hollister finds out about Lindsey indentured service.

.

Cheers

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

Out of the Rarefied Air Into the Slave Pens

Publish or Perish and Tenure competition reach into Slave-ology. Lindsay who tends to be haughty and impervious to the predicament of others must debase herself to experience slavery before academia will regard her as an authority. In dealing with her friend's Nikki's husband, Lindsay learns what reduction to slavery means.

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

Reduction to Slavery

Treated like property by slave psychologist Nikki's husband, haughty and impervious Lindsay single-mindedly egotist and conceited experiences first hand dehumanization. The experience is necessary to remain competitive in academia where Lindsay's arch rival has the edge in obtaining tenure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Well, like another person mentioned, I would like for Nikki to find out that Lindsay was going to do with those women on the ship. Lindsay will really find out what it is to be a slave when she gets whipped and gangbanged by 40-50 big black guys...then the real fun begins.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous