All Comments on 'Sabbatical in Slavery Pt. 03'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
ZZchromosomeZZchromosomeover 2 years ago

I loved this ending because it leaves things unresolved - and therefore spicy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good

Karen_48Karen_48over 2 years ago

Another great story. Please keep writing.

Karen_48Karen_48over 2 years ago

Another great chapter/story. Well done. Please keep writing as we really enjoy your stories and we’re sure that your other followers feel the same way.

Siska100Siska100over 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading this story, along with the other tales that happen in this very special world.

I especially like the way the characters fit in from story to story, author to author.

And a piece like this that revolves around a person who self-indentures to better study slavery, gives it a fine twist.

I also appreciated the ending keeping the suspense alive.

Can't wait to see what will come out of this, if anything?

reddbunnzreddbunnzover 2 years ago

Great story. It was a bit slow to begin, but eventually I became hooked. I loved the entire theme. I also read all the Sandy Hood series, and loved it equally well. Now, how great would it be if our author got together with the Sandy Hook author and co-wrote a sequal where both Saray (aka Flame) and Lindsey (aka 6629) became friends and shared some further slave experiences together. Either as switches, or co slaves. Maybe both serving both sexes again abour the Yo Ho Ho together. Ah, probably just a horny old man's daydream.

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 2 years ago

Another great story! I am looking forward to reading about the book tour when "Slave Slut Like Me" gets published.

des911des911over 2 years ago

Interesting story and well written. It's not a genre that usually appeals, but you presented it very well.

Thank you

JeepsterdJeepsterdalmost 2 years ago

Great story! Can't wait for Slave Slut Like Me!

MrSmith27MrSmith27over 1 year ago

"Slave Slut Like Me" would be a New York Times bestseller. Hopefully the author will gift us with a chapter four as Lindsay describes her transition back to a free woman while satisfying her addiction to submissive sex. Poor Professor Lindsay, what will she do to fuel her fire for humiliation and sexual use by any dominant man who wants to use her for his enjoyment after becuming accustomed to being taken multiple times a day. Is there a detox program for sluts with overactive slave heat when the regain their freedom?

msspnnrmsspnnrover 1 year ago

Great story. Need another chapter where You send Flame and 6629 to the Spinning Wheel for a week of Pony Girl training. I can just imagine racing them as a pair and all of their escapades that followed. How about they both try to seduce Stud for a breeding.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous