All Comments on 'Sabel Ch. 07-10'

by blackbel2003

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
purrfectppurrfectpalmost 16 years ago
Very Sexy

Great story, blackbel - and very sexy. But then you always are!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great

I realy hope you continue this story its brilliant. Inviting and descriptve. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Disgusting

I find this story that glorifies slavery (no matter how it is disguised as an alternate social commentary) to be disgusting. And the fact that it reduces humans to the status of beasts certainly doesn't add to the story. It should not be posted on a site that celebrates sex and particularly lesbianism. I don't see it as even qualified for the BDSM section... maybe if you can find a site that has John Norman "Gor" stories you can post it there.

gr3ywindgr3ywindalmost 8 years ago
Ugh..

What most authors fail to relay in these types of stories is that trust is a two way street. Any emotional connection between the two that you've tried to establish in previous chapters as well as this one is completely shat on when she simply is whored out without a second thought. It breaks earlier established character traits and creates a disconnect and for that simple reason I'm out as of this installment. 1/5..

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 8 years ago
Ok

I read the first page of this story, but could not read anymore of it,you make those girls act like animals instead of people

stroudlestroudleabout 6 years ago
Spoiled it

Enjoyable until the last part when you had Shig mate Sabel , that was akin to rape in my mind . I thought Cathy showed signs of caring for Sabel before that. Totaly spoiled it for me. Mention of the mating block turned my stomach.

It was however well written. The first 2 chapters were much better.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous