Sabel Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cathy sighed, mentally thanking Sabel for having brought her mother into the conversation.

"I don't quite know how to tell you this... but my mother knew yours."

Sabel was so stunned that she stopped again.

"REALLY?"

Cathy let her absorb that piece of information and tugged on her leash.

"I am sorry, but it is a very sad story, which should wait for another day. Your mother loved it here, and you will too, I hope."

The blonde lady turned her head to look into Sabel's eyes. Was it possible that she knew more about her mother than she seemed to?

"She has never told me about her former life, Miss Cathy."

"My mother adored her. I so wish that we had kept a photograph of them in those days -- perhaps there is still one somewhere in the house. I must check."

Sabel looked at the hills looming far away and tried to imagine how her mother would have looked at that time. Even as a Breeder, as far as she remembered she was good-looking - she had not seen her in the last seven years. There were grooves on her belly because of her twelve pregnancies, and her tits reached down to her navel from feeding Sabel and her sisters -- but she was still quite attractive. At least Ms. Stevenson seemed to think so -- after all, she had picked her to serve in the house after she had ceased to be fertile.

"Your mother once had some power here."

Sabel was going to stop again, but didn't. Her mother had been a secretary, a Fourth Station person. What had she done to be downstationed and become a Breeder? She had never told her - only that she had made "awful mistakes".

Cathy tied Sabel's leash around her waist and let her walk at her side. Sabel matched her pace to the brisk rhythm of the blonde lady; she was burning to know more, but the teacher changed to another topic.

"There is so much life to enjoy here, Sabel, so many things that don't go to the market. No, not secret things -- it's just that they are consumed here in the farm. Fish from before the changes that doesn't taste like the supply fish, or nice vegetables you have never tasted."

They had entered a side road and Sabel realized that they were already walking past the Magnusson farm. Cathy took a bit from her vest and deftly slipped it into the Nubian's mouth. She looked so pretty with her lips stretched back and her wonderful teeth glaring against her dark face!

Ten minutes more, and the big house came into view. The teacher pulled Sabel close and let her hand rest on the silky skin of her waist. She smiled to herself, thinking how surprised the household would be at the catch she was bringing with her.

***

The Lady made a halt so that Sabel could form an idea of the estate. Before and to the sides of a two-story house, wide-branched trees with comfortable benches under them were scattered over a lawn. The house itself was different from anything she had ever seen: its walls consisted of trees planted so close around the original building that they completely covered it. A second story had been added using the upper branches, giving the whole the appearance of having sprung from the soil and grown into a harmonious ensemble.

Cathy led the ebony through a maze of high bushes woven together to serve as a gate or door, holding her close to prevent her skin from being hurt by thorns or by the rough surfaces. The maze opened into a sort of vestibule, and as Sabel glanced around she discovered that the trees did not encircle the house: they were the house, for they had so completely surrounded it that bricks or stones were no longer necessary and had been removed. Her jaw fell down and she turned to the teacher in utter astonishment.

The blonde Lady had taken off her shoes and socks, and Sabel did the same with her sandals. The crop flicked twice on her shoulder: remembering what she had learned about the "Friday position", she knelt down, extended her arms and touched the ground with her forehead.

A light sound, like of leaves being trodden upon, came from behind her and a pair of black bare feet pointing outward stationed at the right side of her head. The thick ankles went up into equally thick calves, and that was all that Sabel could see without lifting her head.

"Hello, Miss Cathy! Nice to have you back!"

"Shaka! You have no idea of who this is!"

Cathy's feet approached the black ones and Sabel guessed that she was hugging the woman named Shaka, who was obviously some kind of servant in the house. She took profit of that and turned slightly her head up: the thick black calves ended on the hem of a skirt made from -- what was that, thatched grass? She moved quickly back into "Friday". Later she would check -- it was so extraordinary, garments made of grass! The teacher was on tiptoes, giving Sabel a good view of her perfectly trimmed nails, and the ebony felt a quiver down her spine as she recalled her vision in the first day of the course.

"Should I know her, Miss Cathy?"

"No, Shaka. But it's such a wonderful good fortune of mine!"

She ticked her tongue twice and Sabel stood up. Shaka put her hand to her mouth, amazed. She was almost as dark as the Haitian Desiree, and Sabel estimated her age at around fifty years. A red kerchief covered the upper part of her head and was knotted behind it, leaving apparent a tuft of wiry hair with patches of gray scattered here and there.

Shaka was still pretty in spite of the roundness that had accumulated on her face and neck over the years. Her ample breasts heaved up and down in excitement, and from the way they looked under her blouse Sabel guessed that no bra had ever restrained them.

"Miss Cathy! This girl -- she is so uncannily like..."

"She is Obe's daughter, Shaka, and her name is Sabel."

"Oh my God! Where have you found her? She looks so much like Obe! The same eyes, the same nose!"

"I had to know, Shaka, and I found her. When her training is complete, she is going to be my ponygirl -- my very own. I have already collared her, as you see."

Sabel could not restrain herself anymore. If Miss Cathy scolded her for speaking without permission, so much the worse - she had to ask the question that was burning her lips.

"Did you know my mother, Shaka?"

The black mamma held her arms wide:

"Come here, child!"

Sabel threw herself into that welcoming embrace. Shaka smelled of peace, of sympathy, of understanding -- "she is a generous woman", Sabel thought as she leaned against the smooth bosom and let her cheek rest on Shaka's shoulder. Tears came into her eyes and she breathed deeply to control her emotions.

Shaka's eyes glowed with a feeling she hadn't felt for years, but suddenly a cloud came over her face, and. Cathy guessed that she was remembering the rest of Obe's story.

"Don't worry, dear. I promise you that history will not repeat itself. Sabel has already shown how obedient and dependable she can be. I am certain that she will remind all of us of the time when Obe was here."

The woman stepped back and admired Sabel for a moment.

"So she is going to be your ponygirl, Miss Cathy! Do you want me to take her to the stable?"

"Thank you, Shaka, I will do that myself. And -- if ever Sabel has free time, and you want to spend it with her, it will be fine. Only, please don't tell her about the last days."

Sabel blinked at the affectionate way the powerful Lady treated Shaka: it was clear that she occupied a special position in the household. Perhaps it was she who ran things there, like old Esmeralda at Ms. Stevenson's home. So many years had passed, and Sabel still recalled warmly how happy she felt when she was a little girl and the long-haired Indian allowed her to sit on her lap as she mended the holes on the socks of the Stevenson children.

"Sure, Miss Cathy!"

The blonde Lady turned to Sabel:

"Shaka has been here every day of my life. I love her very much. My mother was always busy with so many things in Charissa! Now you may go, Shaka. I will show Sabel her new quarters."

Shaka disappeared into the maze, making no noise with her bare soles. Cathy grabbed the leash from Sabel's collar and took her outside the house, wondering when she would see more of it. A wide stepping stone pathway divided into several narrower ones, seeming to lead everywhere as far as the ebony's eyes reached. The stones felt agreeably cool against her naked feet, and to her surprise she noticed that the teacher had left her shoes inside the house as well.

They slipped through a hedge made of bushes and Sabel held her breath: the farm stretched for miles in all directions and up the hills. At her right, there was a row of barns to store seeds and tools; flowers grew everywhere, pretty and colorful. On the left side, part of the old wood that once covered the estate had been preserved, and behind a narrow creek with arched bridges at short intervals began the vegetable garden, in which row after row of different species were cultivated. Fruit trees of every kind could be seen at a distance, and Sabel thought that it would take her months to get familiar with that wonderful estate.

And all the produce was not destined to make a single family rich, like in the old days, but was transported to Charissa and distributed to the capital's population. Sabel felt a wave of pride warming her heart: how good it was to have been born in Auronia and live under such wise laws!

"Miss Cathy, it is so beautiful here!"

"Yes, Sabel, we try our best, and so do all the workers."

"How many do you have here, Miss Cathy?"

"Oh, over five hundred. Look, they are coming back -- the sun will soon set down, and their shift is over."

Groups of men and women were in fact approaching, clad in loincloths or in thatched grass garments like Shaka's skirt. Songs were being sung as they walked down the paths towards a clutch of low buildings that Sabel identified at once -- they were dormitories. The pride they took in their work was evident on their faces: it was the joy of providing their fellow countrymen with healthy food, of not having to worry about what would happen when their old age came, of leading a simple but meaningful life.

A girl about twenty years old called out to Miss Cathy:

"Hi, Miss Cathy! Who is that with you?"

"This is Sabel, honey! My new ponygirl -- on probation to be, at least."

Sabel smiled coyly and the teacher went on:

"She'll be lovely, I am sure! And will show her pride in belonging to me better than she can just now."

The girl nodded and turned away from them. Sabel was going to ask who she was, but Cathy patted her rump:

"Come, dear!"

They walked into a huge barn, the largest the ebony had seen in her entire life. Some two hundred carts were parked in the central area, about half of them empty, the others already filled with vegetables and legumes and ready to leave for Charissa next morning. A long row of closed Dutch doors occupied the whole left side, and Sabel guessed that behind them were the stalls for the ponyboys. How many of them worked in such a big farm? Certainly some forty or fifty, perhaps more.

Cathy let Sabel take the view in and led her along the right side, which was covered with a soft kind of dirt that felt good under her naked soles. No wheel tracks were on sight on it. Near the end of that wall, the Lady stopped at a small fountain and washed her feet, motioning for Sabel to do the same with hers.

After the fountains, the ground changed to a sort of grass carpet that reached the corner of the barn. Cathy stopped in front of a door and pushed it ajar. Sabel felt a gentle tweak on her right nipple and walked through the door into a narrow corridor. She did not realize at the moment, but those steps had led her into a new life as well.

Chapter Nine: In the stall

"Sabel? Undress now, please."

Cathy swallowed as the ebony took off her clothes: with those strong legs and firm body, she would make a wonderful ponygirl. She emptied the bag she had been carrying on her shoulder since leaving Charissa and patted the padding on top of a small wooden table:

"Kneel here, dear."

The bag contained Sabel's harness and a few other items. Cathy removed the crotch strap from it and buckled firmly the breasts bands, making two perfect V's in front and on back of Sabel's torso.

"Knees apart now, the widest you are able to!"

Sabel spread her legs aside and felt the crop sneaking from behind onto her sex. Cathy brushed it for some moments until it was quite damp; the ebony kept motionless, wondering what would come next.

The teacher picked something and held it before her eyes. It looked like a belt, but Sabel had never seen anything like that. It had a metal section on the middle of the front part, with a ring on it. From its back dangled a long leather strap ending in a metallic inverted triangle, on top of which another ring had been welded. Some inches down from the waistband, this strap had a circular hole surrounded by a steel hem.

Cathy fitted the belt on the back of Sabel's waist and pulled the leather strap upward across her crotch until the base of the triangle adjusted perfectly to the metal section on middle of the front part and the hole was just under her rear orifice. From a pocket on her vest she produced a lock and clasped it on the two rings. Sabel looked down: her sex was completely covered by the metal pieces, which now looked as if they were just one.

"It was a good idea to have it custom made from the measurements she took for her harness", Cathy said to herself as turned around to admire her belted pony.

At first Sabel thought that this must be another variety of crotch strap, more comfortable because it covered her labia instead of going between them. But she was soon to learn better -- the teacher turned a small button exactly over the ebony's pussy and something hard invaded it. She opened her mouth to ask what that was for, but the Lady cut her short:

"It is a dildo. Hold it tight!"

It was a very direct order and Sabel complied. Cathy smiled and fiddled with her fingers on the lock:

"This is called a chastity belt, Sabel. It keeps your sex safe from lustful fingers, including your own."

"But Miss... "

"Quiet, Sabel, please. Give me your wrists."

She buckled the cuffs on both wrists and kissed the pink palms, looking directly into the Nubian's eyes. How would she react to the tests she was going to put her through? They were going to be very different from just having reins clipped to her bit.

Going behind Sabel, she pushed her arms up her back and tied her wrists tightly together. Slipping the long tails over her shoulders, she tugged on them, making Sabel's arms go up as far as they could, and buckled them on the ring just below her breasts, completely immobilizing her arms. Cathy kept her hand on the wrist cuffs, waiting for the girl's reaction. Would she attempt to free herself? Would she cry? She swallowed, recalling how two years ago a girl had flunked the midterm exam because of a fit of anxiety after having her arms tied that way.

Sabel felt her biceps bulging under the strain that position put on them. She was surprised and frightened; that was really uncomfortable, and she wondered why Miss Cathy was doing that to her. For the first time since she had enrolled in the course, she asked herself if it was really that good to become a ponygirl. Perhaps Charra had been right that morning in the cafeteria... But she just closed her eyes and sighed: Miss Cathy's hand was resting on her fists, almost caressing them - she could not mean harm.

"This is called the reverse prayer position, Sabel", the teacher said softly. "I am sure you can put up with it for a while."

The ebony nodded. Cathy went around the girl and stopped to admire her. She was undoubtedly pretty and sexy - but was she docile enough to qualify as her personal pony?

"Up!", she commanded, tugging lightly on the leash.

Sabel sat on her heels and with some effort lifted her body to a standing position. Another tug on the leash made her jump down from the padded table, landing gracefully on her toes. The dildo was making her pussy tingle, and she looked at the teacher with a puzzled expression.

"All this is about trust, Sabel. You are still concerned about what I do to you. Only when you learn not to even think about it, no matter what it is, will you have become a truly obedient pony. But this may take some time, and until then each surprise will be greater than the last one."

Sabel opened her eyes wide. What was the teacher talking about? She had not noticed her small head movement in the morning. She recalled that Miss Cathy had already said something about trust, but had no time to ask: the Lady had picked a saddle from a peg and was adjusting it to her hips.

"Tush push!"

The girl leaned forward and stuck her butt out.

"I am going to ride your hips today, Sabel, not you back. Open your mouth!"

The saddle was very light, just a place for the rider to rest her bottom on. It snuggled onto her hips, barely hiding the mount's rear crack, and was provided with stirrups that reached just under Sabel's knees. Cathy pushed the bit into the ebony's mouth and snapped it firmly behind her head. Hitching two short reins to its rings, she stepped onto the low table and then onto the saddle. Her feet found the stirrups and Sabel spread a little her legs to support better the teacher's weight.

"Walk around the table, Sabel."

The ebony moved on, one foot after the other, very slowly. It was awkward to carry someone with her hands attached that way; on the other hand, it was easier to be ridden on her hips than on her bottom, because the saddle distributed the weight across her entire lower body. But the dildo rubbing against her walls caused such a curious sensation -- she had never been fucked while walking!

Cathy unbuttoned her vest and leaned on Sabel's back, letting her breasts rest on the velvety skin and pressing her thighs against the strong legs. It was good to feel the muscles moving under them, to see the ebony leaning forward under her weight, her arms tightly bound as she wanted them to be. Once fully conditioned, that girl would be the finest pony she had ever trained... but she had still a long way to go.

Sabel felt calmer with Miss Cathy encasing her with her thighs and breasts. All she had to do was to follow the teacher's commands, and try her best to please her. Her arms were aching a bit, but so they did after ten hours of scrubbing floors, didn't they? She felt Miss Cathy patting her haunch:

"You are doing well, Sabel. When the river comes up in the springtime, this is how you are going to carry me. Now walk as far as that door, can you see it?"

The saddled pony moved on and reached the door. With her crop, Cathy lifted a latchstring until it came near Sabel's mouth.

"Use your teeth, dear."

After some clumsy attempts, the girl caught the string with her teeth. With her forehead, she pushed the door open and stopped. A flick of the crop on her rump set her moving along a new corridor, which had small round windows every five or six yards to let daylight in. Sabel noticed that it was getting dark, and walked carefully.

She tried to get a picture of where they were. The barn was rectangular and the first door was almost on the end of one of its long sides. They door she had just opened was on a corner, so they must be parallel to the side where the gate was. As she reached the end of that corridor, a new door with the same kind of latchstring appeared and she pulled on it. To her surprise, she found herself again in the open, with the huge barn to her left.

Cathy directed her to walk along it. Sabel understood that they were going back to the entrance and looked to her left. Between the dirt road and the building, there were small yards, and behind each of them a Dutch door with its upper half open. Sabel guessed that they were walking past the stalls, and this was confirmed when she noticed the ponyboys poking out their heads. She slowed down to watch them and got a firm swat on her rump: