Sabel Ch. 07-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Giddy up!"

Cathy straightened up her torso, showing her round breasts. She knew that the ponyboys were not much interested in sex, but could recognize a ponygirl, and smiled at the thought of so many young eyes on her pretty Sabel's naked bottom.

"Don't worry, dear. They are not stallions, just heavy-duty ponies to pull the carts. They can be milked, though -- and their seed has many uses, did you know that?"

Sabel shook her head, amazed, but kept walking -- she didn't want her tushie swatted again.

"It is very good for the skin, and... well, you will learn about that later. Move on!"

Sabel kept walking past yard after little yard. "This barn must be at least six hundred feet long", she thought as she approached the last corner. Before she reached it, though, Cathy pulled on the reins to make her stop and slipped down from the saddle in front of the last Dutch door. Pointing to a sliver plate hanging from it, the teacher asked:

"Do you want your name engraved here, my Sabel?"

The ebony nodded. So this was the outer gate to her stall! The Lady opened it and she followed her into it. Soft straw covered the ground and felt good under the bottoms of her feet. Cathy unbuckled the saddle from Sabel's back and hooked it on a short round stick on the wall; she went on to untie the tails of her wrist cuffs and freed her hands. Sabel stretched her arms up to make away with the sensation of numbness - that prayer position, or whatever it was called, was simply awful!

Next Cathy screwed the dildo out of her pussy and removed her bit. The breast strap, the chastity belt and the locked collar were all she had on her body now. Cathy narrowed her eyes: "time for another little test", she thought.

"Wash it, dear -- there is a tap outside."

She watched carefully as Sabel squatted by the tap, washed the bit and returned, not making any movement that could suggest a wish to stay outside more than necessary. She just walked into the stall and looked around to see what her new home looked like.

It was not big -- some twelve feet long and maybe ten wide. There were a number of pegs and shelves on the walls; on a corner, a kind of cupboard, and on the floor a checkered woolen blanket spread on a mound of straw. From a loop just above it, a long chain coiled down; Sabel could not see its end because the sun was disappearing behind the hills and the light inside the stall was quite dim now. At the far end, the door leading into the barn was closed.

"Miss Cathy -- do I sleep here?"

Cathy smiled: her pony-n training was so tall that her head almost reached the ceiling.

"Every night, my Sabel. I live here at the farm, and will take you every day into Charissa and back."

Sabel didn't know that the teacher lived there. Her mind raced: how did she go to the capital then? Even if she lived on a farm, Ms. Stevenson had Teresa to carry her to the town when she needed to. Did Miss Cathy have other ponies besides her? She had never considered that possibility.

"How do you go to the city then, Miss Cathy? Do you have other ponygirls?"

It was none of a ponygirl's business how many human equines her owner possessed, but Cathy decided not to reprehend Sabel for her curiosity. She just ignored the question, while her thoughts wandered to Cinnamon Toast, the first pony she had had -- a present for her fifteenth birthday. She was a magnificent light mulatto, very obedient -- she had been raised to be a pony and knew what was expected from her -- and had given her young owner many hours of pleasure while she drove her across the beautiful area that surrounded the farm.

Sabel felt her bladder full and looked around for some kind of sanitary vase.

"Miss Cathy -- where do I piss?"

"Oh, dear, I have forgotten to tell you! Your belt has tiny openings on the appropriate part, so you just squat over the hole outside. When you are done, press the flush on the ground and all will go down the sewer. Take care to clean yourself fully -- you can use the tap for that."

Sabel did as she was told and discovered that the large hole she had not given much importance to was exactly around her back orifice, so that she could relieve herself without the belt having to be removed. She shuddered -- that meant that it could stay on her for a long time! How would she...? She suddenly realized that she would not -- the shield adhered so tightly to her skin that she would hurt herself if she tried to push even a finger under it.

"Miss Cathy -- I am hungry..." she said as she turned the tap off and walked back into the pen.

"Of course you are, my Sabel." The teacher opened the cupboard, lifted the lid of a metal-lined box and dipped out a huge scoop of granola. Pouring it on a shallow wooden bowl, she asked:

"Do you like honey?"

"Yes, Miss Cathy."

"NADU!"

Sabel looked surprised at the Lady, whom she could barely discern in the half darkness.

"This is a new position, Sabel. Sit down on the blanket on your knees and heels, put your breasts straight out and part your legs. Palms open on your thighs."

The ebony did as she was told and waited.

"Are your eyes down? They must be, when you go "Nadu".

Sabel looked down and heard a squishing noise from the tube of honey. Cathy put the bowl right before the kneeling girl, went around her and linked her wrists together with a small chain, which she tied to the long one dangling from the wall.

"Lean down and put your hands on your back. A pony eats without using her hands, at least most of the times."

Sabel approached her face to the bowl and lapped the honey from the granola. She didn't want her face smeared, so she ate very slowly. The food was tasty, with flavors she was not familiar with. She didn't notice when Cathy walked out from the stall and stayed for a moment contemplating the kneeling form of her new pony. When Sabel finished her meal and looked for the teacher, she was gone.

***

I sighed. Miss Cathy had closed both halves of the door leading outside, and the silence and darkness were frightening me. I don't remember ever having slept alone -- at Ms. Stevenson's I lived in a collective loft with other Breeders' daughters, and since I began to work I have shared several apartments with Sixth Station girls. Why had she attached me to that chain? I couldn't believe it was some kind of punishment -- I had done nothing wrong, at least as far as I could see. I sat on my bed and felt the texture of the blanket under my skin. My pen smelled of wood and of straw, a nice scent that somehow soothed my fears.

I attempted to put some order in my thoughts: so many things had happened that day! I remembered the short trip on the barge, the big brown stallion with that tube on his cock -- now I had something similar on my pussy! - my surprise when I learned that my mother had lived on this farm, Shaka's warm hug and her emotion as she learned that I was Obe's daughter...

And that walk with Miss Cathy on my hips! I don't mind carrying her around -- I know that I am strong, she is light as a feather, and besides she knows how to ride, so it is easy to support her weight on one's back. But I hated her tying my arms like that -- reverse prayer, she had said the position was called. It can be called as she pleases, it hurts all the same! I only accepted that because she knows what she is doing and I so much want to become her ponygirl.

What was that that she had said about trust? First when she was talking to me after class -- "I need to feel you more trusting about what I do to you, Sabel". I do trust her, why was she saying that? Then she repeated the same word when she was tying my arms. I must ask her about that.

I looked for a position to sleep. Having my hands attached behind my back, I could not lie down on it as I usually do. So I leaned on my side and closed my eyes; I was quite tired, and fell asleep almost instantly.

I must have slept for some hours. I woke up with a squeak on the door and the moonlight hitting my eyes. I rose up, terrified:

"Who is there?"

"Sabel, it is me! Please don't be frightened!"

I breathed deeply to control myself. Miss Cathy entered my pen and I sensed her lemony lotion as she sat down by me. She pulled me close to her breast and to my surprise I felt its warm skin right on my cheek.

"Please tell me if you are o.k."

"I am, Miss Cathy. But this thing on between my legs is so..."

I didn't finish my phrase: Miss Cathy was pushing my face near her tit, and I felt an urge to kiss it. She purred, so I went on and kissed it again and again, and started to lick her nipple. She lay down on my blanket:

"Oh honey, your lips are so sweet!"

I leaned over her and sucked her nipple into my mouth as her hands explored my body. I sensed that something was connecting us and getting stronger every day. I heard her voice, almost in a whisper:

"Lay here on your back, honeygirl, and clasp your fingers over your head."

I obeyed and felt her fumbling with the lock of my belt. A key turned inside it and she opened the front strap to free my pussy. I breathed quicker: her fingertip went where the dildo had been and her fine blonde hair flowed onto my face as she clasped her lips on my right nipple.

I arched up, so happy that she had removed that strap, and her fingers slipped inside my tunnel. I stayed there, feeling her motions, already drenched. She left my nipple and covered my mouth with a warm kiss. I kissed her back and felt like an electric shock as she started to caress my clitty with her thumb and first finger. I folded up my legs and spread them wide to offer her better access to my button; I gasped and moaned -- she did it so well! A climax was building inside me; I moved my hips in circles, pressing my crotch against her fingertips.

With her other hand she grabbed the band around my left ankle and put her mouth on my slit, sucking my labia into her mouth and using her tongue to tease me -- my thighs shivered, my orgasm was approaching -- and then she suddenly pulled back:

"Enough for now, my dear."

"Enough, Miss Cathy? But..."

"No, honey. There will be many times, with so much more, and you will barely stand them after the pill. So think hard -- be sure that this is what you want."

"I will, Miss Cathy. But right now I would so much like... you know... please..."

"NO. I will leave your belt open, but don't even dare to remove your hands from your head."

There was nothing I could do except obeys. She lay on my side and gently caressed my tummy as she spoke:

"I am glad you are doing well, my Sabel. I was so worried! There are things I feel I have to do, even if at first they seem wrong or upsetting to you. If you trust me, you will see that all is fine."

"I do trust you, Miss Cathy. I know you will do no harm to me."

She kissed my forehead and said nothing for a while, then went on:

"I am glad that you didn't argue about the reverse prayer position. It is not something I would ever make you live with."

"I was so surprised, Miss Cathy - it is horrible! But I thought that if you were doing it, then it had do be done."

"Of course it had. Thank you for telling me your thoughts, Sabel. Never hesitate to do so."

I felt warmed by her words and asked:

"Did I carry you well, Miss Cathy?"

"You were very strong, as I knew you would be! I'm sure that my beautiful ebony will run fast and proud when she is pulling my cart, even when I would allow a walk or a trot. Do you want that?"

"Yes, I do, Miss Cathy!"

That was indeed what I wanted, I was sure. She caressed my thigh and changed the topic:

"You have no idea of how shocked I was to find out about your mother, dear."

"What has she done, Miss Cathy?"

"You will know when the course is over. It was about power."

I was eager to learn more, but I just nodded in the darkness. I already know enough about my teacher not to try and argue with her. When she says no, she means it.

"Happiness is knowing that you matter, no matter where you are, dear, and that no place is better than another. Obe had a different idea. That is all."

"Yes, Miss Cathy, we were taught that at school. But still, perhaps you don't know that one can want to lead a more interesting life. Me, for instance -- you cannot imagine how boring scrubbing miles of floors can be, Miss Cathy."

I felt surprised at my own boldness: was it right to speak like that to a First Station Lady? I shrugged: she wanted me to show that I could trust her, and is there a bigger proof of trust than telling someone your most intimate thoughts?

I felt relieved as she made no comment on what I had just said.

"Some days in winter, when rain pours on your head, you may wish for that nice building you scrub in, honey. It takes so much trust for one to be owned by another person."

I kept silent. She was right: one could have a bad master or mistress, feel sorry for having chosen to become a ponygirl, and it would be too late -- it was something that could not be undone. There was a long silence while she fondled my breast; I burned to ask Miss Cathy to finish me off, or at least let me touch myself, but what would be foolish -- she could just lock me up, and how long would I have to wait to be released again?

"I didn't know that you were going to select me, Miss Cathy", I finally said.

"Of course you did not. But you must have noticed how much I liked you from the first day."

"Yes, Miss Cathy... that struck me. I have never met someone like you... so... so powerful. One trembles when you give out that gaze, but you can be sweet too. And your eyes!"

"What do you mean, Sabel?"

"How do you call that piece of iron that brings the small fillings to it?"

"A magnet, honey. We say that the loadstone is magnetic."

"Well, that is what you eyes are, Miss Cathy. Magnetic."

Her hands started to explore my body again and I jerked slightly.

"Some day I will tell you the stories of Charissa. She is a truly magnetic person, Sabel. How she found a way to feed so many - that was not easy! And how Christianna led her hosts and fought to keep the males from having their way over us. But you, Sabel, you have a charisma that comes from within and shines through your ebony skin and dark eyes."

I don't know what a charisma is, but understood that she was comparing me to her and to the greatest heroines of Auronia, and my heart leapt in my chest. I remembered the mosaic on the hall of the Tumbuga hospital depicting the very scene she was speaking about. It was when I was working there that I got my "very worthy" mention, and I told Miss Cathy about it.

"I am sure you well deserved it. It is nice to know that under the New State truth is written so more often than lies." She paused for a moment. "There are so many things I still don't know about the lower Stations."

I felt so proud at her saying that my mention was well deserved! Before I could think, I heard myself saying:

"I don't mind to be owned by you, Miss Cathy. Because it is you."

She must have felt pleased by what I said, for she stopped talking, took my nipple into her sharp teeth and tugged on it to lift my breast. It went almost completely into her mouth; her head rested on my lap and I felt her fingers sliding down my tummy -- oh, how good -- towards my aching sex. With my wrists still bound by the small chain, I took her other hand and brought the palm to my lips.

"Thank you, Miss Cathy", I whispered, and I knew that she would understand my plea. She is severe, sometimes gets angry, but she is a good woman and will be a good mistress.

She said nothing and went on with her caresses, letting her fingertip turn inside me. I was in heat and moaned in response. She slipped another finger in, cupped my pussy with her palm and started to grind it against my clit. I arched up and heard her muttering something that I didn't wholly understand -- "young panther... tamed... on my leash...", or something like that. I had only seen pictures of panthers, but suddenly I felt I was one and she was my trainer. I growled -- "grrrrrrr!" - and showed her my teeth as if I was going to bite her hand.

It was dark inside the stall and I don't think she noticed that. Wet noises were coming from my pussy as she brushed my little knob with her fingers. I was ready to burst out, but she stopped and parted my knees.

"Sabel, don't bring your legs together now, and put your hands back where I told you to."

Her tongue went directly on my button and I felt her pinning my ankles down. It was so strong a sensation -- absolutely new for me -- being teased like that and not being able to close my legs! My thighs shivered in unison with my belly as if had a fever; I gushed a tiny spurt when she captured my clitty between her lips and started to shake her head. And then it came, a powerful explosion that sent me jerking and gushing like I had never done with Robin. Wave after wave took me over -- I think that it was the first time I had what they call a multiple orgasm.

She would not stop sucking and after my third or fourth climax in a row I screamed in agony. She put her palm on my mouth --"Shhh, Sabel!" and I licked it furiously, feeling it salty on my tongue.

"My little black panther", she said softly as she pulled out and I began to relax. My body was warm and damp after so strong a release.

"Miss Cathy... thank you... this was fantastic!"

"I am very happy that you enjoy sex so much... now."

"I do, Miss Cathy!"

My mind was so numb that I didn't notice her last word -- "now". It was only later that I fully understood what she was alluding to.

Miss Cathy kissed me and lifted the strap from behind my thighs to fit it in place. I shuddered at the clicking of the lock -- but there was no point in arguing. She wanted my pussy "safe", and safe it should stay. She slipped out into the moonlight; she kissed her own palm and blew the kiss toward me, like it was going to land on my cheek. How cute!

A sweet calm fell on me. Darkness and silence were not frightening any more - and I fell into a dreamless sleep.

Chapter Ten: The real thing

Next morning, as she woke up, what had taken place the night before came again into Cathy's mind. She had been worried about her Sabel out in the stable and wondered if she would choke learning to eat as a pony. Perhaps she was not ready for the things she was being put through. Why had she brought the ebony home so soon?

Then she recalled how Sabel had let herself be teased almost to the point of having an orgasm, how she had patiently waited in spite of her obvious need to be relieved, how she had told her what was in her mind with such complete confidence. The girl was naturally docile and seemed to adapt well to a firm pulse.

And how intense was her sexual responsiveness! Cathy remembered a study she had read about how girls reacted to the pill implant, which confirmed her own experience: ebonies often became skittish and had to wear a chastity shield until they learned not to touch themselves without their owner's permission. This was why she had had one made for Sabel, and now that she had watched the girl jerking like a lassoed wild filly while having a climax with her hands over her head she felt that she had done the right thing.

She got dressed and went to the kitchen for a quick breakfast. Shaka had already put some milk in a jug, prepared a bowl of cereal and spread her favorite kind of jam on three slices of freshly baked bread. The smell of coffee and bread filled the house, and Cathy thanked the old servant for taking care of her so well. Shaka just grinned and went out to look after her tasks: a new day was beginning at the Magnusson farm.

The blonde Lady sneaked out the weave of thorns and walked briskly to the stables. She unbolted the outer door to Sabel's pen and smiled at the pretty picture before her eyes. The ebony was sleeping peacefully, with her legs folded. Some dust still adhered to her fair soles, marking neatly the arches on her feet. The chain from her wrists went all the way up to the loop on the wall, and her belt glinted as a sunray touched it.