All Comments on 'Sabella & Malcolm Ch. 09'

by mspat

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
well

things are mighty shifty in this town and looks like Malcolm has made another enemy.

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904almost 15 years ago
Great Update

I'm glad that Sabella and Malcolm are getting closer. They are cute. And I hope that Malcolm can protect himself from all of these enemies that he seems to continue making. I love this story. Thanks for the update.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Keep it Coming

Love the Way thing's are moving along.

Great Storyline maybe Malcolm will Finally bring the Gang Down or force them to show there Hand.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Explosive!

Really good story, DJ was pretty bold with dad and dad was bold right back. WOW! Totally unexpected.

PepperPacePepperPacealmost 15 years ago
Sweet

I'm happy I came upon this series. Very nicely done.

theirdretheirdrealmost 15 years ago
ITS GETTING GOOD.

I THINK SABELLA WAS SENT BACK IN TIME TO HELP MALCOM MAKE THINGS RIGHT AND HELP HIM KEEP HIS RANCH.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
INTENSE

you have my mind imagining all types of senario's as their story unfolds, real tear jerker when malcom shared his chilahood pain with sabella, great writing!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Please get to the point

It's a wonderful story and you're doing an awesome job as a storyteller keeping your audiences interest but, this cloak and dagger crap is gettihg old. Can you please get to the point sometime this century, please and thank you.

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 12 years ago
The deeper I get.....chilllllllllllllllllddddd!!

Falling in love with this couple as I read deeper. The history and small details are so on point!!!! Awesome job, chick!!!

Loving it lovely!!!!!

fitandtrimladyfitandtrimladyalmost 11 years ago
fantastic chapter!!!

5*'s. Each of your chapters move very well and isn't stagnant like other stories with big chapters. You keep the supporting characters in the background without dominating and bogging down the storyline. Your quite talented with telling this story. Btw, loving Sabella, Mark, Malcolm with Regina, and Mabel. Well done!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous