Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know. I know I got carried away and I'm sorry I didn't mean to hurt you but what I was doing was just a few minutes ahead of where you were headed with Jorge and Ken."

She had to pause then as she thought before saying, "Joe I don't know if I'm hurt or not. I'm so confused and afraid right now. When those guys saw my breasts I felt things that I've never felt before...things that I shouldn't have felt but I did. But it was all such a rush, an incredibly exciting and liberating feeling."

"I liked watching you with them honey and the whole top thing wasn't planned so that made it all the more erotic for me."

"Don't tell me I know it was your fantasy."

"It was almost my exact fantasy."

She started to say something but stopped herself and instead asked him, "How far were you going to go with Liz and Mary?" Joe looked at the sand and then out to sea as she pushed him more by asked him, "Would you have made love to them?"

"I don't know, my world was spinning out of control. I wasn't thinking that far ahead but...I think I might have honey and I'm sorry. It's another one of those damn fantasies of mine. One that I'd almost forgotten about actually. I have this fantasy that more or less follows what just happened."

Their voices continued to soften as she asked him, "Are you starting to have trouble sorting out fantasy from real life?"

"No of course not but when things happen just as I've dreamed about again and again I know just what to say and do because in a way I've been there and done that many times before. That makes me feel smooth and confident and things happen."

"What's going to happen one of these days when I'm not there to stop it?"

"I'll do better I promise. It's just this setting and the way everything came together. You had me so damn turned on and...nothing even remotely like this has ever happened at home."

"That's for sure. God I'm so mixed up. It's like I think I'm supposed to be hurt and mad at you but I'm not. I even tried to be but it just isn't there. How can that be?" Then she added, "We both know we both went pretty far out."

"Let me ask you the same question Marcie, how far would you have gone with those guys?"

It was her turn to hesitate and look at the water as she remembered how it felt to have their hands all over her. "I don't know. They were getting me so excited and it...I don't know how far I would have gone with them but probably pretty far."

Joe half smiled and said, "And a week ago you wouldn't even put on a skimpy bathing suit. In fact you didn't want to put on a two piece suit."

"I know, everything is happening so fast and I can't understand any of it and it scares me a little. No it scares me more than a little, it's like my world is turned inside out."

"Was being with Jorge and Ken one of your fantasies? Don't get me wrong honey I love the new you, I really do."

"No I've never even imagined having anything like that happen to me."

"Marcie you know I think some of our problem is that our sex life has dropped off so much the last year or so."

"Maybe that is part of it or maybe that's just an excuse. Then like you say some of it is the free and open atmosphere of this place. Almost everybody is running around nearly naked and I've never seen so many good looking men and women our age in one place in my life. You golf with them, crash into them at our cottage, see them strut on the beach in front of our place and now you see two gorgeous women naked and all but make love to them. Temptation is at every turn it seems."

"Look honey we both know we love each other and we'll go home and back to our normal safe predictable life again. Let's enjoy this place as much as we can and both of us be aware of what is happening around us. I like seeing good looking women and I love seeing you in your bikini and naked on the beach and you being with Jorge and Ken. Damn I loved seeing you naked on the beach more than you can know. I know you like looking at the studs and having them flirt with you and I say go for it but let's not go nuts and make love to somebody else."

Ki chose that moment to pull up all smiles and asked, "How was your time on the beach?"

Marcie smiled at him and said, "Ki it has been an adventure like no other and we have to come back here." That last comment threw Joe a curve and he just looked at her as she smiled back at him. "Ki take us home so we can rest and recover for a couple of hours." As they pulled away Marcie whispered to Joe, "I love you."

"I love you too honey." The twenty minute ride back to number twelve was quiet but as soon as Ki left them Joe said, "We still have almost the whole week to go and we've already had many adventures, a bit of a fight and both of us almost made love to somebody else. Yes I say we could slow things down just a little."

*

Chapter Twelve

Marcie smiled and put her arms around him and said, "You know what you said about us not making love like we used to is true. I don't know if that has anything to do with what's happening but I do think we could do something about that part of the equation."

He put his arms around her and said, "When I saw you in your bikini earlier I fell in love with you all over again. I wanted to show you to the world and at the same time hide you from the world. Either way I wanted to celebrate the fact that you are my wife."

"Honey thank you. I felt so insecure when I put the bikini on but the way you made over me today has erased that feeling and what you just said makes me want everybody to see me and you with me."

He smiled and said, "Having Jorge and Ken make over you didn't hurt either."

Marcie smiled and said, "I have to admit that was pretty good for my ego too. Looking back it's almost funny the way they acted as they tried to get me out of my bikini."

"They didn't fall far short of their goal either."

"They will never know just how close they came."

"And they will never know just how close I came to making love to their wives."

"Take your wife to bed and make love to her honey, she really needs you right now."

They made love and forgot about Jorge, Ken Liz and Mary. Afterwards they lay in bed and talked for a short time and then called Ki and had dinner delivered to them. By the time they had finished dinner it was getting late but Joe said, "Let's take a moonlight walk on the beach."

"Give me a minute to put something on."

"You wouldn't walk the beach naked for me?"

"Not this beach anyway."

"Okay put on your bikini top and the bikini skirt."

"Honey that's meant to be worn over a suit. It's extremely short, gauzy and about half transparent."

He smiled at her and said, I know."

"My God honey we just made love."

"That has nothing to do with how sexy you are and besides I'm still young and full of fire."

"You sure are."

"Don't look now honey but you're still young too."

She looked at him and then smiled and said, "You're right I am still young, but you put out my fires though."

"I just diminished them, you have a lot of fire still in you." She put on her tiny bra and pulled on the bikini skirt and looked at him.

"Are you sure you want me to go out like this?"

He looked at her appraisingly and smiled as he said, "Oh yes I'm sure. Even in this light I can't tell that you're naked under that skirt but I'll know it."

"I'll bet you could tell in the daytime."

"We'll have to check that out." Once on the beach they walked slowly and talked about a lot of things not relating to their issues about sex or their love life or temptation.

Then she asked him, "Honey when we get home Gail and Charlie are going to be full of questions and I know you're going to show him pictures of women on the beach. He's going to bug you about what I wore and how it was and whatever. How much do we want to show him and tell him?"

"I don't know. I guess I'll need to see our pictures and then decide. As to what is told I guess will depend a lot on what you say. And what you tell Gail for that matter. I guess we'll need to talk about all of that before we see them."

"I told Gail some things so they already know we aren't like we are at home."

"Then you can bet the questions will fly."

"Now that so much has happened do you still want me to flash Charlie?"

"Yes and maybe even more than ever now. I know that presents issues we don't have to face here and I know it won't happen but I still would really like it and I don't know why."

"And you'd like to see Gail naked?"

"Of course, she's a good looking woman."

"Well just because I've done some crazy things here don't expect her to suddenly change back home."

"Oh I know that and I don't expect that to happen, but I can still think about it."

"Here's something else for you to think about," and she pulled her tiny skirt up to her waist and walked on without a care in the world.

"Oh my God Marcie you are incredible. His hand went to her exposed butt and on they walked as he felt her soft nakedness and she felt his hand tease her.

"Joe can you believe I'm getting turned on again? Am I turning into an exhibitionist?"

"I don't think so, I think you're just letting your hair down." Then he looked at her bare ass and said, "And keeping your skirt up." As they turned to go toward their cottage Marcie said, "Oh damn there's a couple behind us" and she coaxed her skirt down. "You're turning me into a slut do you know that?"

"I don't think so, I love you and I love the adventurous spirit that you've found. I'll bet they couldn't tell you are naked but it sure turns me on to know it happened just the same."

"That's what I mean I felt such a tingle when I realized they might have seen me with my...with me exposed."

*

Chapter Thirteen

Sunday morning they had Ki bring them breakfast and they took a short beach walk to start their day. "I think I'll call Gail tonight and bring her up to date."

"Just remember that whatever you say will likely create some questions."

"I know and I'll try to be careful."

"Will you tell her about getting naked on the beach or any of that?"

"What do you think, should I? I could tell her about the part where it was just you and me."

"Sure why not."

"Well she'll tell Charlie and we will get all kinds of questions and kidding."

"I don't mind that."

"Joe you don't fool me you want me to tell her and Charlie."

He smiled and said, "It will be a lot of fun watching him try to get all the juicy details from us when we get home."

"Neither of us will ever be the same again you do know that don't you."

"I hope we aren't honey. I think when it's all over we'll be happier and our marriage stronger."

"I think so too. Are you going to golf again?"

"I'd like to but I'll wait and see how busy we are with other things."

"Maybe you'll get to golf with beautiful women again."

"That kind of lightening will never strike twice but I can wish."

"There you go you can start building a new fantasy."

"I have so many now I don't need any more. My imagination is too active."

"You do have an active one."

"Unlike you with your two fantasies."

"Oh no you're not getting me into that discussion again." She looked at the clock and said, "Ki will be here shortly to take us to our surfing lesson."

"You did tell Gail about Ki didn't you."

"A little bit but not a lot." Another lie and she did it without even thinking about it. She tried not to even think about Ki but his name came up too often and he was woven into and was part of the tapestry of their lives while on the island. No matter what happened while on the island or even once she was back home he was going to come to her mind occasionally and she knew it.

They could set their clock by Ki so they were ready and outside when he arrived. He only had to take them about ten minutes down the beach and when he pulled to a stop she waited for him and he held her hand yet again as they shared smiles. "The instructors are waiting for you on the beach. You'll see their surfboards lined up and you are the only ones scheduled for lessons this morning."

As they made their way down to the beach Joe said, "We're the only ones here. I love it and I'm beginning to expect this kind of treatment. I know there are other guests and they must be doing things so how is it we don't see them?"

"Honey we do see them, don't you remember Liz and Mary?"

"You're kidding right? I get your point though. It's just that whatever we want we get."

"I know it's almost spooky but I love it too."

As soon as they saw the instructors they stopped and Marcie said, "Oh my God here we go again.. What do you want to bet that I get tall dark and handsome and you get the sex goddess."

"Damn honey I hate when this happens."

"You phony. Now remember you can't make love to her."

"I might say the same to you. Okay this is one hour and we can behave for one hour can't we?"

"I certainly hope so."

As they approached the sex goddess said, "Hi Joe I'm Rachel. Are you ready for your lesson?"

Joe could hear not far from him, "Hi Marcie I'm Juan. With a little work we can have you out on the board and have a lot of fun."

Rachel said, "Like Juan says we'll have a lot of fun.

All Joe had to do was look at Rachel's nearly perfect curves and tight petite body to know he was going to have fun. For the next hour each couple worked with the boards, talked, played in the feeble surf and laughed and with Rachel on the board in front of him as they trained in the sand his hands were on her hips so he could feel what she meant about handling the board. Then with him in front of her and her hands all over him as she tried to improve his stance. It was an hour of subtle tease in and out of the water that was driving Joe's imagination to new heights. When he could he'd look over at Marcie and she was getting the same treatment. She never stopped smiling or one of them touching the other one all the time. When it was over and they walked away Marcie said, "My God I need a drink. Talk about the long slow tease."

"I know, me too. I don't think we're going to survive the whole week here."

"At least we have tomorrow with nothing scheduled so we can just kick back if we want to."

"That might be just the thing to do too. Let's go back and rest and then go get some lunch."

Their rest didn't last for more than an hour before hunger urged them to walk up to the restaurant and have lunch. They were talking about calling Ki instead of walking back when Marcie said, "I need the ladies room first honey" and she disappeared. When she came back a very tall and attractive woman was talking to Joe so Marcie put a smile on her face and as soon as Joe saw her he smiled and said, "Honey this is Renee, one of my golfing partners from the other day. Renee this is my wife Marcie."

"Nice to meet you Marcie. I thought Joe was alone so I was trying to get him to join us because we lost one of our foursome."

"Go ahead Joe you said you wanted to get in another round and we have nothing planned."

"Are you sure honey?"

"Yes go ahead. I'll go to the beach and get some sun or something. Who knows maybe we can have another special evening walk on the beach when you get back." She wanted to remind him of their walk and her pulling her skirt up hoping he just might remember that he had a wife.

"Thank you honey. We're playing eighteen so it will be quite awhile."

"Oh I understand." She gave him a sneering smile and turning to Renee said, "Nice to meet you Renee. Have fun honey I'm going to go find Ki."

Ki was there in minutes and she said, "I want to go back to the cottage and then go to the beach for a couple of hours while Joe is golfing."

"Okay. Give me a minute and I'll get you a small cooler and some wine. I'll make you very comfortable Marcie."

"I knew I could count on you Ki". At the cottage she asked him to come in while she changed and talked to him through the open bedroom door while she got into her tiny bikini. When she came out she blatantly kissed him and he walked her to the beach carrying the small wine cooler her little tote bag and a beach towel. Marcie kissed him softly and said, "Thank you Ki. I wish I could do much more than say thank you though."

"You're welcome Marcie, I always look forward to serving you."

*

Chapter Fourteen

After a long period of sitting alone and thinking about everything, she was going to leave and go back to the cottage when she noticed a handsome man nearby. He seemed at loose ends just as she was so she just watched him out of the corner of her eye. What she didn't know was he was doing the same with her. He finally found his courage and walked over to her and said, "Can it possibly get any more relaxing than this?"

"I don't know how it could. I've been sitting here for a long time just thinking about things and I haven't moved. Now how stress free is that?"

He laughed and said, "That sounds pretty relaxing to me. I'm Ian Foster. My wife is being restored at the spa."

"Nice to meet you Ian I'm Marcie. I was at the spa a couple of days ago and it was wonderful."

"Have you been here long Marcie?"

"Since late Friday. We're here for a week. Sit down if you'd like."

"Thank you I'd like that. I take it you are enjoying yourself."

"Ian I didn't think a place like this existed. I'm having a wonderful time and a great adventure. Is this your first time here?"

He laughed and said, "Yes and at these prices it will likely be the last no matter how nice it is."

"I'm curious Ian, do you...this will sound weird. Do you feel like your life has changed or that your life will be different when you go home?"

He looked at her and then said, "So I'm not the only one and maybe I'm not completely nuts. Yes I do feel that way."

"God I'm glad because I'm like a totally different woman than I was a few days ago even. It's almost scary in some ways and yet I wouldn't have it any other way except maybe to be able to stay here longer than a week."

"You're not here alone are you?"

"No my husband is golfing."

"I was going to do that but that's something I can do anywhere."

"That was my thought but that's what he wanted to do. Of course it didn't hurt that his partners are beautiful women."

"And you don't mind?"

"No I'm okay with it. I'm getting a little bored but I'm okay with it. I've had time to think about all that we have done, experienced and talked about since Friday evening. I still can't believe so much has happened in such a short time though."

"You mean like parasailing or whatever?"

Marcie laughed and said, "No this is on a more personal level. We did take a surfing lesson but that's all."

"I'm not into parasailing or surfing I'm afraid."

"What do you like to do here Ian?"

"This will sound like a line but I'll say it anyway. Just what I'm doing right now. When I saw you I knew we had something in common. I just never would have guessed that we're both crazy." Marcie laughed and he continued. "I mean about the life changing thing of course. I won't bore you with personal stuff but before coming here I was an uptight businessman with a very narrow focus on life. My wife had just about had it with me and had even had an affair and I can't really blame her."

"So how has the island changed all of that?"

"Well I sure as hell am not uptight anymore and I'm discovering there are so many pleasures to be experienced. Life is to be tasted, savored and enjoyed I'm discovering."

"That's what I'm discovering too Ian. Not all that long ago I was young and impetuous. Adventurous you know? Then I got this idea that at the age of twenty something I needed to settle down for whatever reason. What I didn't realize was I was becoming very boring and old before my time. Like you said, life has to be tasted and enjoyed. It's too personal to be specific but I've done so many things since I've been here that I wouldn't have even considered or approved of just days ago. How can a person change that much or that quickly?"

1...34567...24