Sable Island

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't know Marcie but you seem comfortable with the changes."

"I am. Well for the most part I am, I still can't sort out a few things."

He took her hand in his and said, "You have several days left so don't worry about it. Worry will just interfere with you coming to terms with whatever you're working on."

"That's good advice."

"Thank you. My wife and I have been having some very deep and life changing discussions about some things and those discussions would have never taken place at home."

"I'm happy for you Ian I really am."

"Thank you but like you I have a few things to work out yet."

"Have you and your wife been to the isolated beach about half an hour from here?"

"No and that has a nice sound to it."

"I don't know the name of it or even how to get there but ask around. When we went there yesterday we went into the experience thinking we knew exactly what we wanted and what would happen. It turned out we couldn't have been more wrong. More happened to us yesterday to change our lives than all the years we've been married."

"Now that sounds impressive. It's too bad that your experiences are so personal that you can't share because that sounds like where Thea and I might really work some things out."

"Ian it involves some pretty adult activities that before this island I didn't think I could ever even approve of but now I wouldn't hesitate to enjoy, much to my husbands delight I might add. I'll give you a very simple example of how I've changed. When I went shopping for this trip I bought an ultra conservative two piece bathing suit that believe it or not was an improvement over my old one. Now look at me Ian I'm almost naked and sitting here with you. And enjoying myself very much too."

"I'm glad Marcie and I have to say you went from ultra conservative to ultra sexy very quickly."
"It's my turn to thank you Ian. I can't believe how different I feel wearing this. In fact last night my husband and I went for a moonlight walk out here and I was naked from the waist down." Marcie froze and put her hand to her mouth and said, "Oh my God I can't believe I just told you that."

He laughed and said, "I would trade in my business for a chance to witness that one Marcie. Thank you for sharing that with me."

She couldn't bring herself to look at him for several seconds and then said, "Well you get the idea at least."

"You were turning into a prude but the island saved you."

"That's over simplifying things but not wrong."

*

Chapter Fifteen

Ian was leaning back and turned onto his right hip so he could look at her better and said, "That's better, I was looking at the water and missing looking at your beauty. Marcie you don't have to answer this obviously but...have you had an affair since you got here?"

She looked at him trying to decide how to answer. Why did you ask that Ian?'

"Just the things you've said and when I put them with my experiences that's what I came up with."

"I'll answer your question. No I haven't but on two separate occasions I came pretty close to having...not an affair but...an event let's call it."

Ian laughed again and said, "I understand perfectly. Is your husband the jealous type?"

"Not really. Oh he's not bullet proof but he's pretty forgiving."

"Okay my turn to be honest and open with my new friend. The affair my wife had was with another woman. Contrary to what some guys might feel about something like that I didn't care for it. Unfortunately she didn't see that as an affair. So anyway we're here in hopes of sorting that out and repair our relationship."

"Is your wife the jealous type?"

He laughed and said, "Believe it or not she is in some ways. She can go play but I can't. Double standard and all that. I have to take some blame because like I said I was really focused on business and neglected her terribly. Now she gets even by neglecting me. Sorry I'm getting into it more than I intended. Anyway here we are and I love the place and I'm enjoying your company more than you can believe."

She kissed his hand and said, "I'm glad you're keeping an open mind and are keeping a positive outlook."

"One thing I've decided in my short time here is I'm going to be happy and enjoy life. For my own mental health I have to do what I see as important. Things like laughing for example."

"Ian I like you. I like the fact that you're young and yet you are not driven to succeed and damn the casualties."

"That was the old me Marcie. You and I really are a lot alike at least in one way. You've found the right combination for your life or at least you're narrowing in on it very quickly and so am I. Now I may hate your taste in music or food but I applaud the fact that you're on top of your issues."

Marcie laughed and said, "No we're on the island so that means we're perfectly compatible or we would have never met."

"Is that how it has seemed to you too?"

"It really has. Joe has women golf partners, which surprised him to start with but of course they are also very good looking and they flirted with him shamelessly. My instructor for surfing was a real hunk and we spent an hour of quality time playing touchy feely." Joe's instructor was this hot number that had him drooling. It's been like that ever since we arrived. Our houseboy is a teenaged heart throb that can't do enough for me. It just goes on and on. We met two couples on the isolated beach and we...oh never mind I better not get into that one. Anyway both women were...you guessed it stunning and the guys were to die for from a woman's point of view of course and they seemed to adore me."

"Well now that last part shouldn't surprise you Marcie."

"Ian I don't know if I should believe you but thank you for saying that."

"I'm not above flattery for selfish reasons but with you I just have to say the truth." They were still holding hands as he said, "Okay so you're on this isolated beach. That means standards are going to be considerably different than here for example. Now forgive me for being blunt but what you are wearing hides so little that my imagination can easily fill in the tiny blanks. So if those standards are lowered, then even more is going to be shall we say, on display. Am I close Marcie?"

"Ian you are just too clever for me. Yes you are very close. I sometimes talk too much I'm afraid."

"Well I'm not so clever I'm just willing to think out loud. We're on a very exclusive tropical island and most of the women I've seen have been nearly as...open to view as you are. Remove the restrictions of a lot of people and you have a clothing optional area. How I wish I could have seen you Marcie."

"I didn't say I got naked though."

"No you didn't say that but you did."

"Yes of course I did but only for Joe. Well and a little bit for the others because I lost control of my top. The other women however got naked with my husband. That caused us to have some discussion afterward."

Ian laughed again and said, "I understand or at least I think I do. So this whole set of issues is what you're working through."

"Yes. I sure can keep personal things to myself. God I can't believe I've told you all of that."

"You didn't tell me all of the details and the devil is in the details they say. No I'm not going to pry them out of you and thank you for being so trusting. I really do feel like I know you so well Marcie. I have to put meeting you right at the top of the best things that have happened to me."

"You mean since you've been here."

"No I mean ever Marcie. Before I came here I would have listed business accomplishments but not now. If I've learned nothing else in the last few days I've learned what's important. Meeting you was important."

Marcie felt herself losing control and slipping away from reality so she said, "Ian I love talking to you but I better go back. Joe will be getting back from his fling with his foursome soon."

"Marcie how I hate to see you go. Thank you for trusting me enough to talk to me. Good luck with your issues."

"Thank you Ian and I hope we run into each other again."

Ian stood up as Marcie did and he watched her gather her things. Then he gently pulled her into him and she dropped everything and her arms went around him as they shared a long and deep kiss. She looked at him and said, "Your wife is out of her mind Ian. If you were my husband I'd build a fortress and have armed guards to keep you mine.

"Marcie if you ever want to go back to that isolated beach and need a partner I'd like to volunteer. We're too much alike not to make that experience an amazing adventure." They kissed once more lightly and he watched her walk away before he headed back in the direction he came from. Marcie's head was spinning and her thoughts were out of control. The island was doing it yet again. As soon as they arrived her sense of propriety had started seeping away and she feared she was at risk of having no self control at all. She wanted to talk to Joe about it but she couldn't very well tell him she had opened her soul to a near stranger and then kissed him like she was his lover. Even more unsettling was now she wished she could be just that.

*

Chapter Sixteen

When she went into her cottage she discovered Joe was there. "Oh hi when did you get here?"

"Oh I've been here quite awhile actually."

"Why didn't you come over, I told you I'd be at the beach."

"I know and I did come over but you were talking to that guy so I didn't disturb you."

"We were just talking. You should have said something honey."

"I was enjoying watching you to tell the truth."

"Watching us talk?"

"And hold hands and kiss passionately."

"Oh...I'm sorry honey that wasn't planned."

"I know I watched remember? Will you make love to him?"

Her desire to make love to Ian caused her to suddenly feel guilty so she said defensively, "That's not fair to say that. I shouldn't have kissed him I agree but that doesn't mean that I'd make love to him."

"Marcie I'm not mad at you. We talked about this remember. This week doesn't count. After we leave here is another matter entirely but this week is different."

"This week is far beyond different." Then she admitted to him, "Joe this place is draining me of my self control."

"Like we said before there is just so much temptation that it's mind boggling. It even seems to seek us out."

Marcie changed the subject then by asking him, "How was golfing with Renee today?"

"Oh yeah that. We got rained out and that's why I came home early."

"But it didn't rain here."

"I know but it did at the golf course."

"On this small island? That's odd."

Joe took her in his arms and asked her, "Are we still going for that moonlight beach walk later?"

"Do you still want to even after I kissed that guy?"

"Of course I do." He kissed her and started to undo her bikini and said, "But what I really want is you and that simple kiss you two shared doesn't change that."

"I tried so hard to be mad at you for being with Liz and Mary but couldn't. Now you have every reason to be mad at me for that kiss but you aren't. Something is going on that I just can't understand." She relaxed then and melted into his arms and said, "I've been on that sweaty beach for a long time so how about the hot tub first. I think I'd feel a lot better if we did."

"That works too."

It was after ten o'clock and the darkness was thick by the time they had enjoyed the hot tub and made love. Once they were rested they finally went for their beach walk and Marcie was wearing her bikini skirt with nothing on under it again. As soon as they reached the water's edge they stopped and listened to the soft hiss of the small waves that slipped in and then slipped out again. "Marcie I wish we could be like those waves. They come and go driven by unseen forces but still without a care in the world."

"Don't look now but that is a lot like us. We're being driven or controlled or whatever by unseen forces too but I don't know about the carefree part yet." She paused a second and then added, "But I guess we're pretty care free at least for this week honey."

"Yes and no. We have shed most of the cares of home and of the problems we had before we arrived but we still have things to think about and work through."

"I know we do but we seem to be dealing with them. Are you unhappy?"

"Marcie I can't imagine being here with you and being unhappy as long as you are happy too."

"I wouldn't want to be anywhere else or with anybody else." She wanted to talk about what was bothering her, about her desire for Ki and for Ian but she didn't even know what to say about that. She couldn't even sort it out in her own mind. She just wasn't ready to confront those issues so instead she stopped and pulled her bikini skirt off and handed it to Joe and smiled. She wanted to please him because she loved him and she knew he would love her doing that. Of course she didn't fail to notice the fact that she was enjoying the experience as much as he was. They hadn't gone far when he reached back and pulled the bow on her bra and then the one behind her neck. She handed that to him as well and with his arm around her waist they walked on. The waning moon was shining but with clouds littering the sky it left them with just enough light to see where they were going. When they saw another couple coming toward them Joe just pulled her closer to him and they kept walking. As the other couple passed them they heard, "Holy Shit" and Marcie said, "I guess it's not as dark as we thought it was" and they went on their way.

"Marcie do you have any idea how much I love you?"

"I do but I never get tired of hearing you saying it. Is it because I'm naked?"

"Well that doesn't hurt that's for sure. I'm really going to miss doing things like this when we go home."

"I won't even be able to wear this bikini at any beach back home."

"I know."

"Do you know you're a bad influence on me Joe?"

"How is that?"

"I was doing things like this for you but now I'm really enjoying it a lot too."

"My love you make my heart sing."

"Want to know something else?"

"What?"

"I've decided I want to tell Gail and Charlie almost everything."

"Including what we're doing right now?"

"Yes including this. Maybe especially this. I want to tease Charlie and drive the poor guy crazy.

"Gail could end up hating you for making life miserable for her."

"That's true, maybe I better talk to her first."

They hadn't gone much farther when she said, "Ian is the man I was talking to earlier at the beach. His wife was at the spa. She's bisexual and maybe even lesbian." She was spitting out little details like she was going through a checklist. "She had an affair with some woman and doesn't consider that an affair. They're trying to work out their differences."

"Interesting way for him to work through his problems. Of course I can't blame him for being attracted to you or kissing you. You two must have talked a lot to get into personal things like that."

"We did. Honey I don't know what possessed me but I told him about the private beach events."

"You mean about you and the two guys and everything?"

"Yes and you with the naked women. I didn't go into great detail though.

"That doesn't leave out much detail though. I mean I don't care if he knows but why not go ahead and tell him the whole story?'

"I couldn't believe I told he as much as I did but the words just flew out of my mouth. He wanted to know all about this beach so he could take his wife out there and maybe improve their relationship."

"Well it's good that he wants to work on things with his wife."

"I don't think he expects anything to help because he said that if I ever needed an escort to the private beach he'd love to volunteer."

"Once again I say he has good taste in women. Would you like him to take you?"

"No I want you to take me."

" Are we still going out there tomorrow?"

"I'd like to if it doesn't rain."

"Would you like to turn around?"

"No I'd rather walk like this all night and us talk but I am getting tired."

They made their way back and once again encountered a couple. They couldn't tell if it was the same couple but as they passed Marcie and Joe heard, "Oh damn. Honey why don't you..." and their conversation was lost to the ocean and the night.

As they neared the cottages Joe asked her, "You going all the way home like that?"

"Yes I think I will."

"I have to say it again honey I love you."

"I hope you love me for more than walking naked."

"Much more but at the moment that detail stands out."

She looked between his legs and said, "That's not the only thing that stands out."

*

Chapter Seventeen

Monday morning they woke to a heavy overcast so after taking showers they walked up to the restaurant to have a leisurely breakfast. They hadn't been there long when Marcie said, "Honey Ian just came in with who I assume is his wife. I'm going over and say hi."

"See if they will join us."

Marcie caught up to them and she said, "Hi Ian."

"Marcie good morning. This is my wife Thea. Thea, Marcie."

"Nice to meet you Thea. Would you care to join us at our table?"

"We're meeting another couple but if we can hurry we'd like to join you for a few minutes."

"That would be great, I hope to see you in a little while then," and Marcie went back to Joe and told him what was happening.

Joe said, "I asked the waiter about the weather and he said it's supposed to stay pretty cloudy until about noon or so."

"Clouds don't bother me but if it's going to be nicer in the afternoon I wouldn't mind waiting."

"Me either. While we're waiting what about Ki?"

"What about him?"

"Honey you are so infatuated with him, how come you haven't been near him the last day or so?"

"We haven't needed him for anything. He took me to the beach yesterday when you went to golf remember?"

"Oh that's right so did he stay with you?"

"No of course not."

"What do you mean, of course not? I see how you two look at each other. I'm curious what draws you to him. I mean obviously he's young and no doubt quite virile."

"He treats me like a queen, he's very cute and has a nearly perfect body and he flirts with me in his charming bashful way. He also showers me with compliments even though I won't be tipping him. I think he's just an awesome guy and I've even kissed him a few times."

"That you would...holy shit."

"What?"

"Now I really understand and I can't believe it took me this long to figure it out. I don't remember when but some time ago we were in bed talking about your fantasies. Yes I know I'm bringing up fantasies again but that's one of the few times you talked about yours and you were talking about a certain one that you liked. It involved a sort of Mrs. Robinson theme where you seduce a young man. You went into quite a lot of detail that night in fact. You are Mrs. Robinson whenever Ki is around."

"That's not true."

Her face was a little flushed and he pushed ahead and said, "Oh yes it is. You are too young to be a real Mrs. Robinson but the story reads the same. The only thing that messes that up is the fact that I'm almost always there when he is."

"Yesterday you weren't there and I behaved."

"Did you?"

"Yes...well I did kiss him...a couple of times."

"I'm right. Well I'll be damned honey. Well don't let me cramp your style because if this isn't the place and time for your fantasy then it doesn't exist."

"I can't just tell you to take a walk and then call him. My fantasies don't work like that. It has to be more...I don't know spontaneous maybe."

"We're making progress now, at least you aren't casting the whole idea out. Be honest with yourself honey."

"Let's talk about something else okay? Talking about fantasies was hard enough for me but to personalize it like that with you...and with Ki...I don't know."

1...45678...24