Sable Venus

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By the time he was satisfied with the amount of makeup on her face, he'd already painted her thighs, her legs and her feet. He asked her to stand and began to paint the nape of her neck as well as her back and buttocks. She didn't know if he was aware of this but she was wet for him. When his eyes traveled over her body, he really didn't seem repulsed by it...in fact, he almost seemed entranced. She wanted him to take her but she would have to wait.

It didn't take long for Vincent to finish her rear. He was almost done and she noticed that he left her most sensitive areas for last. From her collar bone, to her heavy breasts and finally her crotch; all of it was untouched.

Vincent came around to face her.

"Let me see you Venus. Uncover yourself."

Slowly, Farah dropped her arms to her side and let her breasts fall against her ribcage. She was crouched over but he asked her to straighten her posture.

"There...you are a goddess Farah." and he drew closer to her body. He cupped her right breast and lifted it to his mouth. Farah didn't expect any of this and her center grew even wetter as he gently nibbled on the tiny bud. She purred for him and the sound was music to his ears.

"Mmm your skin is so sweet." he mumbled as he flicked the nipple with his raspy tongue.

He cupped the other and began to tease her with his bites, his kiss and his breath. He gently pulled at the tiny nipples till both buds were erect.

"Sorry for the little tease but I want your nipples to be hard when I photograph you."

Farah was still riding the waves of pleasure and didn't say a word. He proceeded to paint her chest and each breast, one by one. The sweep of the brush against her nipples brought even more pleasure and caused her to shudder. Vincent dropped to his knees and continued.

"Let's not forget these pretty lips." he whispered and raised her blue thigh to give him access.

He kissed the soft mound, slowly, gently, lapping at the damp skin. His tongue dug into the plump slit and Farah leaned against the marble structure for support. Vincent was making her weak. Suddenly, in large mouthfuls, he gripped and sucked hard on the luscious dark flesh. Over and over again he slurped and clamped his mouth over her pussy as if trying to suck her into himself. Farah could barely keep quiet and her hands balled into tight fists as his tongue ravaged her pussy. Vincent's tiny assault seemed to cause her labia to engorge and protrude and was probably the effect he was going for. He was turning her into his Venus.

He opened Farah's legs wider and suckled her clitoris and the juicy pick flesh in-between.

"Vincent... I'm gonna cum." she whimpered.

He looked up at her with a smile on his face and slowly withdrew from her crotch.

"I can't have that happen. I want you to be totally aroused when I photograph you."

"But you can't leave me like this." she pleaded.

He didn't say a word and began to paint her belly and crotch. Her nether lips had engorged to twice their normal size and as if to tease her some more he spread her legs even wider. The cold brush swept across her labia and more of her wetness trickled out, making it difficult for the paint to set.

"Come on baby...you can't keep getting wet like this. I'll never be able to paint that pretty pussy." he whispered with a sly smile.

"I can't control myself."

He wiped her crotch clean and tried painting the lips once more. He worked quickly and within a few seconds she was complete. Farah pinned her hair up and he led her to the stage. Vincent then got behind the camera and directed her in various poses. As the minutes went by she seemed to become more comfortable with her body and gave him a beautiful performance. Nearing the end of the shoot, he asked her to come closer to the camera. She did as he requested and waited for his direction.

"I want the biggest smile you can give Farah."

"The biggest smile?" she said, all the while giving him a tiny smile.

"Yea...I need a photo of you like that."

"For Mr. Starling?"

"No, for myself."

She smiled bashfully at the camera but he shook his head.

"No bigger than that. Come on babe. Imagine when Stacy sees your images all over her father's gallery...she'll shit her pants!"

Farah couldn't help but laugh at his joke and he finally got the shot he desired.

"Alright. We're done!" he smiled with satisfaction. "Come on...I'll take you to the shower."

**

The hot water slowly washed away the Goddess' pigment away from Farah's skin. She couldn't believe that she'd actually posed nude. This was all new to her, yet still an exhilarating experience. She watched as the indigo paint dissolved from her arms and legs, revealing her creamy mocha skin. She began to caress her skin with the tips of her fingers...as if acknowledging her own beauty for the first time. She was falling in love with herself and she owed it all to Vincent.

As if conjured by her thoughts, he shifted the shower curtain and joined her.

"Hey gorgeous."

"Hey...sneaking up on me huh?" she giggled.

"Nope just wanted to finish what I started."

She never got the time to admire his nude body because he pinned her against the tiled walls and devoured her lips. Farah leaned into the voracious kiss and lapped at his mouth as he sucked the air out of her. His hands slowly traveled along her soft belly and he caressed the soft flesh. She'd never imagined that she could receive any kind of pleasure from her belly, but Vincent was proving her wrong. He could have focused on some other part of her, but he gave love to the singular part of her that she abhorred.

He separated from her mouth and dropped to his knees. He began to kiss and worship her belly as if it was some sacred object. His tongue snaked across her navel and traveled lower, lower until he arrived at her already moist center. He began to mimic the same movement from earlier, of sucking and gripping her labia.

"Oh God...Vince you driving me crazy." she moaned as she flinched against his mouth.

" Mmm don't you want me to eat that pretty pussy. I want you to cum in my mouth."

He used his thumbs to spread her pussy open and began to slurp the moisture from the ripe pink flesh. Farah shivered as his tongue plunged inside her. He cupped her heaving breasts and began to pluck the tiny flattened nipples, turning them into stiffened buds. Vincent's mouth and tongue moved in all directions, exploring the depths of her pussy. His finger suddenly went for her tight core and he eased into her body.

"Damn baby...you're so tight." he whispered.

Slowly, he inserted one finger, then another as she began to open up for him.

"Oooh yes...don't stop baby." she cooed, with her head back against the wall.

Vincent's mouth clamped over her folds once more and he began to move his fingers faster. Farah's hand combed through his wet hair as his fingers curled and penetrated her core.

"Ohhh my God...I'm gonna..." and hearing those words Vincent thrust his fingers deep inside her, making her come all over his fingers.

Farah was hyperventilating now and trying to catch her breath but he quickly took her by the hand and stepped out of the tub.

"Come on Venus. We need to finish this in my bed." he grinned.

Farah followed him to the room and for the first time she laid eyes on his huge erection. His cock sprang up from a nest of fine dark hairs and it glistened in the dim lamplight. Just looking at his thick member was turning her on. He sat down on the edge of the bed and pulled her body to his.

"I want my Venus to ride me." he whispered.

She giggled and broke away from his embrace.

"Where are you going babe?"

"Down here." and she dropped to her knees in front of him and wrapped her fingers around his thick organ. "You got to tease me and have your little fun. Now it's my turn."

And she began to kiss the salty sweet skin of his shaft. Tiny clear droplets fell from the large tip and she lapped at the sticky sweet moisture with her pink tongue. Her mouth enclosed over the thick mushroom-like tip and she began to suck the fluids out of the tiny hole. His hands reached for her breasts and he pinched the tips, as her head cocked back and forth over him.

Her juicy lips and the silky underside of her tongue caressed every bulging vein across the length of his shaft as she took more and more into her mouth. Farah's pussy was aching for attention. She loved the taste of his cock in her mouth and was entranced by the hardness of it. She had sucked so hard on the tip that it turned into a dark purplish-pink and seemed to expand as more blood pumped into it.

Farah began to jerk the hard organ with her hand. Slowly at first, but then her grip tightened and she began to pump him harder. Her saliva had lubricated him well and she watched as a steady stream of his hot white fluids dripped from the tip of his cock. Vincent groaned out loud and was panting as if he'd just been through a strenuous workout. Still, he remained erect and pulled Farah up.

"I changed my mind. I'm gonna punish you for making me cum so fast." he smirked, as he stroked his cock.

"Punish me how?" she asked, most amused.

"Bend over for me and I'll show you."

She giggled and bent over next to him.

"You won't be laughing in a minute!" and he got behind her and aimed his cock at her slit.

Without warning he thrust into her. She flinched hard and moved forward.

"Come back here. I'm not done punishing you."

He spread her pussy open from the back and wet the thick bulbous tip with her fluids. The large tip was feverish and burned the tiny opening to her center. Vincent slipped his finger into her again; he was having trouble entering her. One, two, three fingers went in and stretched out her soft and pulsing walls. Farah began to cream all over is fingers once more as he fucked her. Vincent pulled them out and lubricated his cock with the juices on his fingers. He was ready to try again. He spread her pussy further apart and pressed into her forcefully.

"Aaah!" Farah shrieked, but he held her waist tightly and didn't let her escape.

Finally the tip slid inside and she cried out again.

"What's the matter babe? You don't want me?" he whispered, all the while still sliding into her body.

He was filling her pussy to its brim and Farah shuddered as he thrust hard into her tender insides. Her center was overflowing and her wetness made it easier for him to move. He picked up the speed and began to jab into her. Deeper, deeper, harder he pumped and stabbed her tender insides with his massive cock. Her legs were shaking and close to buckling as he slammed into her. He flesh jiggled every time his pelvis came in contact with her behind. He was hurting her a bit but she found immense pleasure from the rough and raw penetration.

"You like the way I do that baby?" he panted.

"Yes baby fill me up. Beat my pussy up and make me cum." she whimpered.

He obeyed and went harder still...at this point she had no voice to scream. She was hoarse and she began to drool in the corners of her mouth as he pounded her. Each time he filled her, the nerves in her abdomen, her feet and her nipples sparked off, causing her toes and fingers to curl into the bed sheets.

"Oh fuck...your pussy's so good baby." he groaned.

"Yes baby...it belongs to you. Take it!"

"Aaah...aaah shit!" he moaned as he sucked the air through his clenched teeth. "I'm gonna cum baby!"

"Yes Vince, cum all over me." and he quickly pulled out of her ravaged pussy and spilled his hot seed all over her back and buttocks.

She turned and gripped his cock again only to take it into her mouth. His hot semen was still spilling out and emptying into her mouth. Farah took every drop and licked his semi-hard organ clean. Vincent was feverish and dropped down on the edge of the bed as Farah still held him in her mouth. He couldn't speak and his body was drenched in sweat. He did manage to stroke her pretty face as she continued to suck him off.

"That was amazing Farah...but I don't think I have anything left." he chuckled.

"I guess my godly powers wiped you out huh?"

"Definitely."

"I'll be expecting more of your servitude?" she winked at him.

"I live only to serve my Venus."

.End.

  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
14 Comments
Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literate2 months ago

Is this some kink with Professor Vincent Niccoli ??? After all he titled his exhibition’The Divine Comedy’. And yes he totally humiliated Farah by having them stand side by side and comparing them in front of several people. And Farah to the likeness to Venus of Willendorf. I’m not plus sized and I know some men like that but just the mention of my weight and heads will roll. Good try at breaching such a taboo and extremely sensitive topic. Everyone deserves respect and common decency and dignity. I feel the Prof failed . ⭐️⭐️⭐️ for keeping my attention

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ummm

Literally, obesity has never been the ideal. Maybe "thick," but never obese. It's still repulsive because it is not, has not, and never will be healthy. Women have trouble conceiving at high weights. It would have been better if she were healthy. MAYBE thick. But obese? Nah. Also, wtf. Why would he embarrass her like that in front of all those rich people? That's pretty douchey and not romantic at all...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
wow what an A hole

First he completely humiliates her in front of an audience, using her as the symbol of repulsion in society beauty standards then she actually makes out with him, then like a sleaze he gives her his card to call him for a date. Then he's too busy to spend time with her but makes sure to take her on a date only to tell her he wants to take nude pictures of her for a guy who wants to pay for them.......he dissed her but made sure to be available for a business date. If a guy is really into you he is not gonna give out nude pictures to anyone.

I bet the check she gets for the pictures bounces...could have at least waited till the check cleared.

Very sad story with a girl with next to no self esteem and is taken advantage of. Sad sad story

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxover 9 years ago
noooo!

I can't score this!

FIVE THOUSAND STARS THEN!

sugarrbabesugarrbabeover 9 years ago
Is that it?

I love that it started with an intelligent base. I wish she was a little more confident and that she seemed so envious of Stacy. Men love women with meat (MORE CUSHION FOR THE PUSHING) without a doubt. I'd love to hear more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

I Don't Like You Lifelong friends become lovers at last.in Interracial Love
My Swede (Sweet) Giant Ch. 01 Falling for the right guy.in Interracial Love
Loving Mr. Bad Boy BW/WM romance with a spicy ending.in Interracial Love
The Monster behind the Desk I get what I want.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Redemption Ex-con finds redemption.in Interracial Love
More Stories