Sabrina Sleepwalks Pt. 01

Story Info
Sister's sleepwalking leads to fun while awake!
3.6k words
4.62
51.7k
111

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

I don't know how much you know about sleepwalking. I didn't know anything, until my sister started doing it. Our Mom said don't worry, she used to do it too as a kid. I looked into it myself and found out that nobody really knows anything about it. That kinda worried me, I'm kind of an over-protective big brother I guess, but at least it looked mostly harmless.

It started when Sabrina was around ten. First it was sleep walking. Then came sleep-coloring. She'd make drawings at midnight that she didn't remember doing the next day. As she got older it changed to other weird things. She'd mime going fishing in the kitchen, cook imaginary meals in the basement, it was spooky. Her eyes would be open like she was awake but she'd never remember anything. And if she woke up she'd be mad and confused. It petered out over time and we all kinda forgot about it.

Well last year Mom and Dad got divorced. Sabrina and I stayed with Mom at the house, we both went to college nearby. It must have been the stress, 'Brina started sleepwalking again. I found her in the hallway one night and led her back to her bed. Sometimes that works, sometimes not. She climbed in bed no problem so I sat in a chair to watch her for a second. Sometimes she gets right back up.

Not this time. She was still zonked out, her eyes were open and glassy, but instead of just lying back down she piled her pillows up and before I knew it had pulled her sleep shirt over her head and laid back against the headboard. I admit it, at first I just stared. My little sister's a fox. Her titties are perfect C-cups, her nips were already hard. While I was frozen she'd pulled her pale white panties to one side and started rubbing her pussy.

She had light blonde hair down there too, she'd trimmed it into a neat triangle. Her pussy lips were thick, she stroked a finger down the center and shuddered. This whole time, her eyes were open and glassy, staring at nothing. It was spooky and sexy all at once.

Her pussy started getting wet as she stroked herself. She started moaning, and I almost lost it. Talk about weird! She was smiling an erotic smile, every part of her face was expressive but her eyes, she looked like she was seriously pleasuring herself, and at the same time looked like a robot or something. I got up to leave, it was freaking me out too much. That's when she started moaning my name.

"Oh Drew! Yes, fuck me, I need your cock!", Sabrina panted in her sleep. I froze again. My eighteen year old sister was begging me to fuck her, in her sleep! Oh this was too good! Sure it was sexy as hell but first things first, I raced to my room and back, twenty seconds and I had my phone out, recording this. No way she'd believe me otherwise.

I was getting a hard-on from watching her, she was really getting into it. Her pussy was now open wide, looking nice and juicy. Her fingers were making a squelching sound as she pistoned them in and out. I'd turned the lights back on to see better, it wouldn't make a difference to Sabrina. Her clit was standing tall, I was tempted to give her a lick but I didn't know what would happen.

She was still talking dirty. "Yes, right there, oh fuck me brother, fuck your slutty little sister's aching cunt! God I need your cock!" Man this was hot! I reached down and gave myself a squeeze, I was going to jack off to this later, guaranteed! Sabrina reached up and hefted a tit to her mouth and sucked a nipple.

"Mmm, Drew, your cock feels so good inside me! You're going to make me cum, what a nasty brother, fucking his slut of a baby sis! Yes, ram it in hard, oh god! Cumming! Cumming on your cock!" Sabrina's chest and face grew flushed, her whole body started quivering.

Sabrina came for a solid minute, shaking around her fingers and moaning. Then she curled up on her side and finally closed her eyes. I turned off her lights and watched her a while longer, she finally started breathing deep and slow. I covered her with a blanket and went to my room to jerk off.

I just sat on the recording for a few days, life kept happening. Then it was the weekend, no Saturday classes for either of us, and Mom gone for a few hours at a Realtor's seminar. After a late breakfast I wandered into 'Brina's room, she was doing homework for her Chem class. "What's up, big brother?" she asked brightly.

I didn't answer, I just smiled and hit play on my phone. I was watching the screen so she got up to look over my shoulder. It was at the part where she starts yelling my name, I had the volume up all the way, she could hear herself before she saw herself.

"Yes, ram it in hard, oh god!" the tiny Sabrina was saying. My sister's hands flew to her mouth, her eyes got huge. "Drew, where did you get this, oh my god!" Her face got beet red. "Wait, is that my bedroom? And my eyes, oh no!" 'Brina realized what happened as soon as she saw her staring eyes in the vid. She was trying to grab the phone away but I was too tall for her.

"Sabrina sleepwalks again!" I said, miming a banner headline. "Only now it's X-rated!" I was teasing her a bit, I mean I am her big bro, it comes with the territory. She looked like she might lose it so I relented. "Sorry, 'Bri, I know it's not funny. And I didn't mean to see this, I mean you do just kinda wander sometimes. I was making sure you got back in bed when... when this happened."

Sabrina gave me a hug. "I know, bro, it's happened before. Not the sex stuff! You know what I mean. But this..."

"... is pretty heavy stuff." I finished. I knew what I wanted to do about it, I'm nuts about my little sister. She's cute and funny and if I could marry her and get away with it I would. Plus there's the whole 'slammin' bod' thing.

Sabrina is five seven exactly, with wavy brown hair and brown eyes. She's got Mom's build, narrow frame with nice tits and ass, just a walking wet dream. Her personality is warm and bubbly and generous. I'd always loved her like a brother, while secretly hoping for more.

"How long have I been doing this?" Sabrina asked. She wasn't as mad as I'd thought she'd be, more resigned I guess. I wondered if she'd been expecting it to come back.

"This was the first and only time, I swear it on Fred." Swearing on Fred was our family shorthand, it meant I was being straight with her. "It happened on Wednesday, but with midterms and Mom's work stuff I didn't want to bug you with it until now."

'Brina gave me a smile but she still looked worried. "Drew, I don't know where that, that... porn talk came from, honest! I never talk like that, oh my god! And you know I have a serious boyfriend!"

And I have a girlfriend, but I'd still fuck my sis in a heartbeat. "I know sis, and besides, you never struck me as the porn star type." I laughed and ducked her swing as she tried to clobber me one. She knew I was lying anyway.

We talked about it a little more, Sabrina wanted to see me delete that file off my phone and I obliged her. I suggested she tie herself to her bed at night and we both laughed and left it there.

Later in the week I woke up from a terrific dream, I was getting the best blowjob ever. I looked down and uh oh, there was Sabrina with my cock in her mouth! She was licking the shaft, running her tongue over the head, fondling my balls, god it felt fantastic!

She was fully naked this time. her ass was in the air, I could smell her arousal. She was moaning around my dick, she took it out for a second to say "Cum for me big brother, I want your cum in my mouth."

She just had time to swallow me again before I started shooting. I was ready even before her dirty talk, that just spun me over the edge. My back arched and I tried to keep from yelling out of reflex. She was gulping down all my creamy load, her tongue searching my piss slit for more.

She kept my dick in her mouth even after I'd finished cumming, trying to suck me hard again. Even though this was literally a dream cum true I had to stop her. I grabbed her shoulders and gently shook her, calling her name.

"Sabrina? Hey sis? 'Brina? Come on, wake up!" She let go of my dick, thank god, and looked up at me. Slowly her eyes came into focus, while that was happening I tucked my cock back into my boxers.

At first she was confused, she didn't remember how she got here or even undressing. As she woke up further though shock and shame set in.

"Drew, oh god I did it again!" She buried her face in the blanket. I reached out and rubbed her back, trying to comfort her. But I guess that just made her realize how naked she was and where that odd taste in her mouth had come from.

With a stifled cry she jumped up and ran for her room down the hall, I heard her door slam. I thought about going to comfort her but I thought she might take it the wrong way. I was still deciding whether or not to lock my door when I fell asleep.

We didn't talk about that night, and for the next week things were pretty strained between us. Then one day I got back from class to find her sobbing on the couch. She'd snuck off for a quickie with her boyfriend. When she orgasmed I guess she called out my name instead of his. Long story short he'd broken up with her.

I gave her a big bear hug, all brotherly love, and just listened for a while. She'd really liked this Roger guy, she said. She'd told him what she was telling me, it was an accident, it slipped out, she never thought of me that way. I believed her, too bad he hadn't. Idiot.

"Well sis, something's behind all this. I know it's been super stressful with college and the divorce and everything. Maybe you're looking for security?" Armchair analysis from a guy with ulterior motives, sure, but hey, I could be right.

Sabrina turned to face me on the couch. "You know what I want to know? All this time, Drew, ever since this sex stuff started, I've been waiting. Waiting for you to suggest we fuck and see if the sleepwalking stops." Her face was serious, I had no idea what she was thinking.

"It had to have crossed your mind, and you never even brought it up as a joke. Now here's another opportunity for you to get some of your sister's pussy and you put me first again. I bet any other brother would have taken advantage of me by now, or tried to anyway." She reached up and stroked my cheek. "That's so selfless."

"Well, I'm suggesting it now." She got on her toes and kissed me, put her arms around my neck and really leaned into it, her tongue was dancing with mine and I moaned into her mouth.

"Are you sure, 'Brina?" I had to ask, even as my dick was swelling against her stomach. I didn't want this to be a mistake for either of us. I had my arms around her now, pulling her to me.

"Just don't expect me to be such a trash-mouth," she said, and then we stopped talking for a while. Hands got busy with clothing while lips crushed against each other and our breathing got more ragged.

My little sister wiggled out of her jeans and panties both at once and just like that I saw her naked pussy for the first time. Her inner lips were small, she was wet and smelled delicious. She leaned back against the cushions and pulled her sweater up and her bra down, her tits were gorgeous.

She was breathing heavy, looking at me with lust in those brown eyes. She licked one hand and rubbed her pussy, making herself moan. I latched onto a nipple and started to suck and bite.

Her hand found my boxers and pulled out my cock. She squeezed it and gave it a pump in her fist. I started leaking precum and 'Brina smeared it over the head. She looked down and did a double-take. It was the first time she'd seen it out of my underwear; I'm a good nine inches. Not very thick but the head of my cock has a wicked flair to it.

She gasped and I fucked her fist once as she held me. "Yeah, your big brother is big everywhere," I said. Sabrina kissed me hungrily, not letting go of my cock until she had it pointed at the entrance to her wet pussy.

Then I took over. I held e bottom of my shaft and I smeared my cock-head over her hot cunt, slapping it over her clit and pulling a moan from her. 'Brina cooperated by holding her pussy open and I rubbed and spanked her cunny with my tool.

An impatient hand reached down and guided me into her at last, her legs were up around her ears, pressing her tits almost flat. I fucked her in one long, smooth stroke, in and out and pause, then repeat.

She caught her tongue between her teeth as I slowly drove her crazy with my cock. She was just getting used to the long slow fucking when I changed it up, going faster and harder, stabbing her cunt at the end of every stroke, driving it as deep as it would go into little sister's tight teen cooze.

'Brina started muttering under her breath. I ran my thumb over her clit and she started chanting, "oh god oh god ohgodohgodohgod..." She was lifting her hips to meet each stroke, shoving her cunt at me, ready to cum.

I leaned down and sucked an earlobe and my little sister started cumming on my cock. She grabbed my shoulders and pulled herself into me, her cunt gobbling my dick, her mouth meeting mine in a passionate kiss.

Her face grew flushed and she started shaking, her toes pointed and she started chanting again, "oh yes oh god oh yes yes yesyesyesyesYES!" She went rigid for a second, then started fucking me like a wildcat!

She pushed me over and got on top of me, sinking as far down as she could on my long dong. She grabbed her tits and threw her head back and rode me, making my dick throb and ache to cum.

"Drew, oh god, your cock," Sabrina said. "Roger's nowhere near this big." She put her hands on my chest and pistoned her hips up and down on my rod. Watching her pussy lips grip me as she rode turned me on and I felt that tug in my balls.

"Gonna cum sis! Should I pull out?" I panted. No way was I pulling out, her pussy felt fantastic.

'Brina said, "I.U.D." and that was it, I let go and flooded my sister's pussy with my hot load. Jet after jet of my spunk flew up my shaft and into little sister's quivering quim. I felt her pussy gripping me, rippling along my shaft, she was a hell of a fuck.

After we'd cooled off, we pulled our clothing back together and talked on the couch for a while. Sabrina was hoping that this would end things, I wasn't so sure. Especially now that that asshat Roger had broken up with her.

"I'll be honest 'Bri, I'd love to keep having sex with you." My girlfriend was making me jump through hoops for sex these days, I'd already been thinking of dumping her. "But it's up to you, you have to figure out what you want."

"Thanks, Drew," my little sister said, and we left it there. A few days passed, Sabrina was starting to act more relaxed with me now, which was a welcome change from the tension before. Then one night 'Brina woke me up.

I woke up to the lights on and Sabrina sitting on the edge of my bed. She had her sleep shirt and panties on and her eyes were normal; this wasn't her sleepwalking. Once she saw I was awake though she smiled and pulled her shirt over her head.

She whispered so we wouldn't wake up Mom, "Drew, I've decided." She bent down and kissed me and my heart orgasmed, just like that. My darling sister wanted me!

I sleep in just boxers, I peeled them off as 'Brina shimmied out of her panties. Then we were rolling around together on my bed, making out, teasing and tasting each other. I ended up on top, looking down at 'Bri's suddenly serious face.

"Don't make me regret this," she whispered, then kissed me. I kissed her back, sawing my cock along her pussy, using all my hard nine-plus inches for each stroke. Soon her cunt lips parted and I was sliding along her wetness.

'Brina grabbed me and guided me into place and I pushed into her tight teen pussy. She shuddered on every up-stroke, the flared head of my tool was scraping against her G-spot. Her arms were around my neck, her ankles crossed over my ass.

I was in heaven, I'd dreamed about this exact thing, my little sister under me, hungry for me. I began licking her throat and nibbling her earlobes, 'Brina started chanting again.

"oh god, oh god, oh godohgodohgod Drew!" she mewled. "Cumming!" She bit my shoulder as she came, shaking under me with the force of her orgasm. I held her close, letting her wear herself out, trying not to cum yet.

"Oh god Drew, Roger never, I mean you're so much bigger, it's just..." She was speaking normally, she'd forgot to keep her voice down.

"Quiet!" I hissed. We both froze and listened, nothing, thank god. Mom can be a light sleeper sometimes. Meanwhile I was still hard and throbbing. 'Brina took pity on me and started fucking me again, quietly this time.

She was looking at me with delight, I think she liked having me still hard after having her own cum. Another nail in poor Roger's coffin, he must have been a three-pump chump. Now Sabrina took the initiative, rotating her hips around me, doing things with her pussy muscles I'd never felt before. Yeah, I was definitely dumping my girlfriend.

'Brina cupped my ass and drove me deep inside herself, really working her hips. I finally came, softly moaning as my rod pumped it's hot load into my little sister's pussy. Having to be quiet added a little something, the spice of maybe being caught? Whatever, I held 'Brina close, I wanted to remember this feeling.

Then we waited. 'Brina started using one of her old ways to know if she sleepwalked, in case I missed her. Several weeks went by and nothing. During that time Sabrina and I made love five more times, I treasured every one of them.

I was dreading hearing from my sister that we were done, that she thought we should stop our intimacy. She never got back with Roger, and I did break up with my girlfriend, but we hadn't talked about where we were going from here.

Then one night I woke up to go to the bathroom. Coming back down the hall I saw Sabrina's door was open but she wasn't in bed. Uh oh. She wasn't in my room or downstairs anywhere. That left just one place. Mom's room.

I really didn't want to go in there, but I promised myself I'd care for 'Brina.

I cracked the door and peeked in. It was dark but I could hear them. Mom and Sabrina, making those soft sexy noises women do when they're intimate.

I wasn't going to get my camera this time, hell I wasn't sure I should see this at all. But I was curious as hell to know which one of them was awake. I could hear the panting and moaning from both of them; finally I heard my mother saying, "God it's so good, I'm so going to hell for this, oh Sabrina, your tongue, oh my god!"

I was hearing my own mother get eaten out by her daughter, my cock started stiffening as I listened, imagining what they looked like right now. Then Mom started doing that same chanting thing as 'Bri, going "oh yes oh fuck oh fuck oh god yesfuckfuckfuckFUCK!"

I grabbed my dick inside my boxers and gave a hard squeeze, listening to my sister make my Mom cum was hot as hell. I crept back to my room to jerk off, a while after I came I heard someone walking down the hall. It was Sabrina, naked and fast asleep, eyes staring at nothing, face shiny with her mother's cunt juice, on her way back to bed.

End Part One