Sabrina Sleepwalks Pt. 02

Story Info
Sabrina and Drew are joined by Mom...
2.1k words
4.61
26.6k
39

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction. All characters are over eighteen years of age.

Drew's little sister, Sabrina, has been sleepwalking again. Only now she's sleep-sexing, and not just with her big brother anymore. Drew heard her and their mother having sex last night, now he doesn't know what to do.

It had been half a day since I saw Sabrina sleepwalking back from Mom's room that night, naked, her face all covered with Mom's pussy juice, and I hadn't brought it up to her yet. I didn't know how!

Sabrina's never talked about her sex life much but I think I would have known if she had been eating pussy. Word would have gotten around. There are a lot of rumors going on about 'Brina all the time, just because she's so smokin' hot, and I hear most of them.

And Mom! It hadn't been that long since the divorce, she hadn't even talked about dating again, much less who she'd be dating, a guy or a gal. Once again I had to pick guys, Mom had never shown any interest in women that I could see.

So for the two of them to be lezzing out didn't compute for me. But I knew I had to tell 'Brina about it. I'd want her to do the same for me after all, I just didn't have the guts at first.

Mom beat me to the punch. She called a family meeting after dinner, said she had important stuff to talk about. I had an idea why, of course.

My Mom's name is Tina, she and Sabrina look a lot alike. Same wavy brown hair, Mom keeps hers shorter though. Same build, with Mom being a D-cup instead of a C. Anyway, we sat around the kitchen table and listened.

"Sabrina, Drew, you know your sister used to sleepwalk. Well, I hate to say she's doing it again. Sorry dear, but you have to know. And there's more,". Mom reached out and grabbed 'Brina's hands, held them.

Neither of us kids said anything, we just looked at each other. Mom said, "Wait, do you guys already know about this?" She raised an eyebrow at us.

I asked my little sister, "Do you want me to tell her?" She was biting her lip, she nodded once, so I went ahead. "Mom, I saw what happened with you and 'Bri, or I mean I heard it. I was listening in the hall."

Now Sabrina was confused, damn I should have already talked to her! Oh well. "Sabrina, you went to Mom's room last night. I don't know if you thought it was mine or what." And now Mom looks confused.

"Mom, 'Bri and I have been sleeping together for a while now." While Mom sputtered and 'Brina blushed half to death I got us all up to speed in my usual clumsy but well intentioned way. How I'd first seen my sister slapping the seal while calling out my name. Our theories about why it was happening. How we tried having sex to see if it would stop the sleepwalking, with some success. And how I'd seen Sabrina coming back from Mom's room.

I finally finished. We were all sitting there embarrassed as hell when Mom spoke up. "Maybe you guys need to hear this, then. You both know I used to sleepwalk too, right?" Which we did, research shows it tends to run in families. "Well, it wasn't just walking for me back then either. Just one time but..."

It seems that when Mom was Sabrina's age the same thing had happened to her! She'd woken up in her own mother's bed. Her mom had dealt with it by pretending it never happened, despite evidence to the contrary.

Tina had been nineteen and home from college for the summer. She had woken up one night confused and horny. She was between her mother's legs and her mouth tasted of pussy. Tina's mother had pretended to be asleep when she saw Tina had woken up, but they both smelled of sex. Tina had waited for it to happen again, semi-hoping it would, but it never did.

"Then I went back to college and I guess it stopped for good. I hadn't even thought about it in years, until you woke me up so nicely, 'Brina dear." Mom smiled at her daughter and a weight lifted off my chest.

Sabrina was blushing again, then she said to Mom, "Well, um, was I... was I any good? Did I make you cum at least? I mean, I don't even remember what happened! Drew, you said you heard, what did it sound like?" What the... That's what she wants to know first? I will never understand women!

"Uh, yeah, you made Mom cum alright, I did hear that." Mom was looking at me now, aw crap, I should have kept my mouth shut. "Actually you two sound a lot alike when you, um, you know. Orgasm."

Sabrina got that teasing look in her eye, uh oh. Still looking at me she asked Mom, "So tell me everything, Mom, everything that happened that night." 'Bri had her evil smile on.

Mom caught on right away, a game of Let's Tease the Crap Out Of Drew. She licked her lips and lowered her voice. "Well darling, when you came into my room naked and asleep I admit it was rather unusual, but once your head was between my legs everything was sooo much better."

My cock was getting hard, I had an idea where this was going. "Trying to shock me, Mom? Tough to top the last shock you and 'Bri gave me." I stood and went to my little sister, gave her a not-at-all-brotherly kiss.

Sabrina kissed me back with interest, grabbed my dick through my pants. "Mom, have you seen this guy's cock? Oh. My. God. You're going to love it." She kissed me again, grinding her crotch into mine. We stopped for a second to look at Mom as if to say, Well?

"Okay you two, I get it," Mom said. "You want your Mom to join in, I'll join in!" She was smiling and stripping off her top as she spoke. She had on a sexy red lace bra, her tits looked fabulous in it.

Pretty soon we were all naked and Mom led the way to her bedroom. She was impressed by my cock, when she first saw it she gasped. I was already hard and leaking precum from the whole sexy situation.

Mom got into bed first and spread her legs for 'Brina's tongue. "Sabrina, you ate my cunt sooo goood last time, want to see if you're as good when you're awake?" She patted the mattress between her legs. Mom's pussy was shaved, she had the same thick outer lips as 'Brina but larger inner lips. Her clit was hooded but standing up for my sister's tongue.

'Brina shot me a smoldering look, saying "I'll do it if Drew fucks me from behind while I lick you." She got between Mom's legs and started eating her sopping pussy. 'Brina's ass was sticking up in front of me, I rubbed my cock head on her cunny, smearing around my precum, and shoved it in.

Sabrina moaned into Mom's cunt. She was nuzzling and licking, driving Mom crazy. Mom was grabbing her tits, pinching her nipples and gyrating her hips for her daughter. "Mmm, 'Brina that's so good, I knew you had natural talent. Suck your Mom's clit like a good girl while your big brother pounds your pussy!"

'Brina was sopping wet already, her pussy felt like hot satin around my pecker. I started really giving it to her, hard and fast. Her face was being shoved into Mom's pussy with each thrust, she worked it into her oral assault and had Mom cumming in no time.

"Mmm, Sabrina, your mouth, oh god! Oh yes, oh godfuckfuckfuckFUCK!" Mom yelled as she orgasmed on her daughter's tongue. Her back arched and she raised her hips up away from 'Brina's suddenly-overstimulating mouth. "No more, oh god, so sensitive, oh fuck!"

That worked for me, now I could really give 'Brina a hard fuck. I grabbed her hips and worked my nine inches in and out of her tight teen twat, trying to make her cum first.

Sabrina turned and looked at me over her shoulder, she licked her lips and cried out, "Almost there Drew! Oh god! Keep fucking me!" No way I could have stopped even if I wanted to, I was getting close to cumming myself!

Mom had recovered and was now watching us, she slid a hand under Sabrina and rubbed her pussy and that was it, 'Bri started cumming around my cock. I could feel her strong pussy muscles milking my cock, wanting my cum.

Mom's hand slipped down further and cupped my balls. She leaned over and gave me a passionate kiss and boom, I started shooting my hot load into 'Brina's pulsing twat. Jets of spunk fired out of my dick deep into my sister's eager cunt.

"Oh Drew, yes! YesyesyesyesYesYES! Cumming oh god!" 'Brina cried. "Love it when you cum with me, big brother!" Each jet of cum blasting up my shaft was being gobbled by her hungry snatch. Mom was watching us, rubbing her crotch and licking her lips.

"Drew, your sister was right about your equipment," Mom said, "I hope you can get it back up soon, give some of that to your Mom." I was looking forward to railing my own mother too, talk about a sexy taboo to break!

"Your in luck, Mom," I said, pulling my still hard unit from my sister's messy vagine. My sperm was seeping out of her, dripping onto the sheets. I made my dick throb once for Mom and she cooed and reached for me.

"Drew, my god, where did this thing come from? Your father's nowhere near this long!" Mom's hand ran up and down my tool, still coated with a mix of my cum and her daughter's juices.

"Why don't you get on your back, Mom, let me at that pussy?" I asked. In a flash she was in front of me, splayed like a starfish. I'd never fucked a shaved pussy before and was looking forward to it.

Kneeling between Mom's legs I grabbed my cock and smeared the head around Mom's cunt. Then I slapped her clit with my dick over and over really fast, then rubbed it around again.

Mom's voice was full of wonder, "Oh God, Drew! Where did you learn that? Oh, Mommy likes!" I could see her getting wetter and her nipples were up again. I pulled back and eased as much of my dick into her as she could take.

She was panting under me, her eyes closed, biting her lip. I made myself throb again, inside her, and Mom moaned. 'Brina was watching us now, she leaned over and gave Mom a passionate kiss.

'Brina leaned down and whispered in Mom's ear with her hot breath, "Isn't that good cock, Mom? Your son fucks really good, mmm." 'Bri's mouth moved down, started licking and sucking her neck.

I reared back and grabbed Mom's ankles, one in each hand, and held her open so I could watch my cock go in and out of her hot cunny. "You like it Mom? Tell your son how much you like fucking him!"

"Oh Drew, I love fucking you! Keep fucking your Mom, oh god yes!" Mom grabbed her tits and squeezed, she was about to cum. Sabrina repaid the favor from earlier and reached down to rub Mom's clit with slippery fingers.

I felt Mom go off around me, her cunt muscles flexing and sucking my cock as it rammed in and out of her. Her face and chest grew flushed, she was panting like she'd just run a mile.

"God, so good, I forgot how long young dicks can last, oh fuck Drew, keep fucking your Mom!" Anything you say, Mom. I kept railing her through her orgasm until she'd finally had enough.

Once we were all satisfied for the moment 'Brina spoke up. "What if... Okay, it's silly, but what if I started this sleep sex stuff kinda subconsciously, to keep the rest of the family together?" She was blushing as if she expected us to laugh but it actually kinda made sense to me.

"The family that fucks together stays together, is that it?" Mom asked with a smile. "I have no problem with that!" She hugged Sabrina, then gave me a hug as well. "It's one way to get closer to someone, that's for sure!"

I was happy that I could keep being this close with 'Brina, now with Mom's approval and cooperation it looked like smooth sailing from here on out. "I think that makes a ton of sense, lil' sis." I smiled at 'Brina and tousled her hair.

"So, who's ready for round two?"

THE END