All Comments on 'Sacrifice Ch. 05'

by pandarus

Sort by:
  • 80 Comments
GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 13 years ago
A luxurious chapter of a favorite story.

What a treat to find a new installment of your intriguing tale. The repartee between Thelios and Calliope is so fresh and delightful. Captivating!

donaldedonaldeover 13 years ago
what a surprise

was going thru the new stories section and seen that you posted a new chapter and it felt like i got an early Christmas gift thank you i was wonderful chapter and i can not wait for the next well have a happy holiday and a great new year

lostchickenlostchickenover 13 years ago
I so love your work.

It is like a breath of fresh air and I am so excited you have added another chapter for us - and a long one too!

I have so many questions, and don't know where to start. Often I found that I had to look up some of the characters and references to understand what I was reading - which is cool and educational all at one.

An amazing, wonderful, poignant and exciting chapter Uncle P!!

lori1969lori1969over 13 years ago
Crud!!

you know your killing me here! lol, seriously great story!! keep up the awesome work!

DoctorWolfDoctorWolfover 13 years ago
Love it!

So excited you are continuing the tale. I adore the imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
beautiful

Absolutely beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
consistently good

I like the banter between Thelios and Calliope, and the way you write the internal dialogue. That was exactly what i needed to read whilst it snowing buckets outside .... warmed me up very well ;)

AshlynGreyAshlynGreyover 13 years ago

Thanks for continuing, this is my favorite story on literotica right now!

AzanianHeatAzanianHeatover 13 years ago
Mesmerised

In love with every chapter and can't for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing!

This story is just thrilling! i cant wait for your next installment!

Morrigan_Morrigan_over 13 years ago
Great story:)

I read it in one breath:)

lovelylasslovelylassover 13 years ago
Great

I'm addicted! I can't wait to see more! Your story is so out of the ordinary of what you get on this site; it's refreshing. Please please keep it going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Checking The Pantry

I've just checked the pantry and I am well stocked with nutmeg for the coming holidays. But if I get down on my knees and beg nicely will there perhaps be another chapter before the end of the year. . . Oh! pretty please Uncle P. Now, that's as nice as I can make it. Thanks for an excellent read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
love it

So, after I stopped reciting the "No No No No" when I realized I had again reached the end of the submission, I had to vote, and let you know that I love the story, and have joined the masses that are (impatiently?) awaiting the next installment. Please continue, and thank you for taking the time to share your writings with us.

canndcanndover 13 years ago

I love this story...every chapter has been great. I like this couple especially b/c they are open and honest and say what they feel. I hope she tells him about the baby soon. I also hope he sees how she still sees herself as a servant when clearly she is more to him. He is good about seeing what she's thinking. I'd love that to be cleared up a bit. Clearly it'll take his words to get her to realize how he feels. His actions haven't shown her yet. I can't wait for more. Like her, I'd love to know more about what he is or at least what his parents are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Just wondering...

Just read all 5 chapters in one sitting, which obviously tells you I have nothing better to do, but I also blame it on you - the chapters made me want to keep reading! So far, the only "bumps in the road" would be the few spelling errors and a few points of needed clarification.

So, to get back to the title of my comment, I was 'just wondering'...can Ol' What's His Name ;) read Calliope's thoughts? If so, then doesn't he know by now she's pregnant?

Besides that slightly confusing tidbit, I have no other complaints and voice that another chapter be submitted asap. Oh and - good job thus far!

bearmad1963bearmad1963over 13 years ago
Great

I love this story. I'm wondering whether Callilope's fears of not telling him about her baby are justified. Can he read her thoughts. I bet he would make a good father. Please write the new chapter soon. This story has me hooked.

willieonewillieoneover 13 years ago
Thank you!

For finally giving us an update on the wonderful story. I truely loved reading it and was so please that it was a nice long chapter please don't wait so long to post the next one.

I was a little disappointed she didn't tell him about the baby,I think her fear of him rejecting her are unfounded. I still think he can read her thoughts but is just waiting for her to tell him herself.

I am also curious what happened to Demetri he takes of when they first get to their rooms and vanishes.

Please post soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So Happy to see an Update!

Very imaginative and fascinating story with interesting characters and realistic interplay between them. You keep us intrigued about Thelio's family background and what is going to happen next. Looking forward to your next chapter.

geemeedeegeemeedeeover 13 years ago
Finally! Yay!

This is my favorite series on the site, Uncle P. I love the well-balanced mix of fantasy and eroticism and the refreshing humor and honesty these two "outcasts" share. Extremely sexy love scene this time around -- and can I say the biggest turn-on of all is when they share the same wine glass? Who woulda thunk it? :o) I hope you're feeling inspired, and I hope you have time during the holidays to work on the next installment. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
great

Your last sentence made me laugh because I went looking for page 8. Beautiful atmosphere and dialogue. I have so many questions and so many theories! Thank you for posting!

shynneshynneover 13 years ago
More! More! More!

Please! I love your characters and this story. Please post more for us to love!

demon91demon91over 13 years ago

so so glad you updated!! I'm now I'm nervously awaiting her musical performance! I can't wait to see what happens. I can't help but wonder if her child is twisted in somehow with the reason they have been gathered together. Update soon please!! Love this story!!

CDallas921CDallas921over 13 years ago
FINALLY

Ok so first and foremost, thank you thank YOU THANK YOU for finally updating! Now GeeMeeDee and I don't have to bite our nails down any longer and they can finally start to heal! (until the cycle begins in a few days that is...) The only thing I can say is that, as I was reading the scene in the bathroom wherein Calliope waxes in front of Thelios, I actually found myself becoming so affected by your prose that I stopped reading momentarily and re-read some of the descriptions you use...things like when you wrote about her beating heart for example. I am just overwhelmed with the story in its entire essence. Storytelling is a dying art, but you seem to posess a gift for weaving tales that would make Homer himself proud. This story is lovely, not only for it's descrpitive beauty but also for its patiently unfolding progression, making all of us excited for what the next (and each) installment has to offer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE...

I NEED MORE!!! I love this story & am very, very happy to see another chapter & hope to see another one soon (please, please, please).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Yay!

I'm so happy this story has been continued, I love the new developments, I'm even more hooked now! Hurry please!

rosamundirosamundiover 13 years ago
Thanks Uncle P!

I love this more with every chapter. Calliope's growing confidence makes her even more kick ass than before. Love her cool and perfunctory dismissal of that annoying servant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
So good!

I can't even begin to say how happy I was to see another chapter, I've been checking for it often! Can't wait to read the next one, your writing is amazing and I'm looking forward to reading about Thelios' reaction to the pregnancy! :D

pagemasterpagemasterover 13 years ago
Wow!

I'm hooked - have been for months. Like some of the others I was beginning to wonder if you would write any more (It would have been a real pity if you hadn't!).

Thank you for continuing the story. Dare we hope the next chapter will be coming shortly?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
thanks!

What a loooong chapter - and I loved it! I am looking forward to more Calliope and Thelios!

kittiekimmeekittiekimmeeover 13 years ago
Thanks

for posting another chapter -- I can't wait for the next one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More - more - more!

More - more - more, pretty please! This story is my favorite and I check back for additional chapters constantly. Please keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Good read.

Enjoyed the chapter. Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
mayMay

its good to see you continuing the story! had almost given up on you...but the wait was worth it! hope you update soon, im dying to see Thelios find out about the baby...plus Calliope is gonna rock when she plays..right? anyway, cant wait to read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wonderfully written

1st the sex was beyond hot, now you have infused this story with so much more. I love every bit of their interaction and the way you have crafted such a fine tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing!

Please, please, please write more!! I am in love with this story and characters!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

i love this whole series the sex is great and the story line is awesome i can't wait to see what is going to happen when he finds out she is pregnant

MizTMizTover 13 years ago
Definitely Hooked

I just spent all of today, which happens to be New Years Day reading this story. I just wanted a quick read when I came across the reviews for chapter 5. I decide what the hell, it has great star ratings, I'll read chapter 1 this morning and if it's good I can read a chapter every other day or so to catch up. Yea right. From your characters who share their conversations and also the most intimate of touches to the detailed locations and landscapes. This is one hell of a great story. My only complaint, is knowing that it took you quit a while to write these chapters I hope I don't have to wait long for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please

Submit the next chapter soon, loving this series

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12over 13 years ago
wish that wasn't the last updated chapter*****

Took a pleasurable while to read, all worth it! Can't wait to see more! I'm especially waiting on Calliope to reveal the news!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I check daily for more...

even though it's clearly 3 months or so between chapters. That says it all I think.

But then again.... This tale has an amazing and rarely found depth. Calliope feels so honestly portrayed. Her dichotomy of surface strength and internal nervousness calls to my own and pulls me inside the tale each time I read. (or re-read as I wait for more - which is the highest compliment I can give you.)

His intrigue keeps him from being the formulaic 'Alpha' prototype that leads many promising stories into boring. And his humor- that touch of humanity is quickly too lovable. Keeping his distance from making him cold.

And I love the setting. :) I'll continue to check each day hoping for the next installment of your contemporary addition to the mythological landscape.

CL

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great

Great, but the wait is annoying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Waiting for more

Love the series. I check daily for the next chapter.

leejamesleejamesover 13 years ago
love the series, but not this chapter

First, let me say that I love this series, it is very good, you write excellently, and there's enough story to make it actually have depth, but enough sex to deserve to be here.

Having said that, I wasn't very satisfied with this chapter. Though good, it really doesn't progress the story any further in 7 pages than what 2 would have done, and instead of resolving anything, it just opened even more loose ends.

I respect so much the effort and talent it takes to post stories, and I have really enjoyed what you've done so far. Looking forward to the next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful

I was so pleased to noticed that you have continued with this series! I like the character development, and the mythological pieces. But alas, now that I've caught up to chapter five, all I can do is beg for more! I hope your muse is being good to you.

Best wishes from TX.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
melting my heart

your erotic and emotional imagery is masterful. im falling in love with the main characters as much as they are with each other. you portray the emotions with a beautiful and perfect grace of mind that have not only my heart melting but my whole self into the seat of my chair until every single word of the story is read.

i went through pages of literotica to try and find this again and its not listed in the nonhuman section.

absolutely love this story. -n

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
amazing !!!!!!!!!!!!

i love the story and the characters, but the wait is slowly killing me. please add the next installment as soon as possible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Merci mon chéri

Absolutely exquisite. Please, I beg you, continue soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
All around great story

Hi Pandarus,

Thank you for the Sacrifice series. This story actually has character, the humans and non humans are both three dimensional characters not overly sexy characters with one thing on their simple minds. I can reread each chapter over and over and still be intrigued and damn near upset over the fact that I can't predict an outcome.

Looking forward to reading more.

Really I am literally on this site every day waiting for next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Buzz, buzz...

That's the sound of me pestering you to write faster! I am enjoying this story so much, the characters and storyline are so intriguing. I am useless at anticipation, I want gratification; Please update!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Please!!!

Please add more to the story. It is great but the curiousity is so painful. When can we expect more???

shifter91shifter91about 13 years ago

I am anxiously awaiting more - seriously this is one of my (if not my) favorite stories on here!! You have almost no spelling errors - but I did notice in this chapter and a previous one - you wrote quite meaning quiet. You seriously need to publish!!!

indianfireindianfireabout 13 years ago
This story is by far

one of the absolute best I have EVER read. I love the way it crosses boundaries many people would not be comfortable with. I beg you, pretty please with Thelios on top, to get back to writing the next chapter soon. You're amazing!

GracieLaurenGracieLaurenabout 13 years ago
UPDATE!!!!!!!!

Please, I've resorted to CAPS and multiple exclamation marks in my frustration, :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Love It!!

I absolutely LOVE this story! The build up in characterism and the plot itself are superb. I check daily for new submissions and literally cannot wait til you post more for this story.

SweetRapunzelSweetRapunzelabout 13 years ago
can't wait for the next chapter

I craved for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Dying for more

Please continue this story I can't wait for the next chapter

hopkinscmhopkinscmabout 13 years ago
Suppose...

I suppose its just as well that you have no more chapters today as I have things I'm suppose to be doing. But I keep waiting for the next chapter, its such a good story.

On a constructive note, you should think about getting with an editor of some kind. I've noticed that you occasionally have slip ups in tense as well as grammar. And sometimes the capitalized words can be excessive. Thats all, but great job!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!!!!

=o) Please write more of this story. I have already read it 3 times and I love it so please add more I have been waiting so long for a new chapter. Please give it to us as Valentine's Day!!!! Gift. =o)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Update please!

Can you please let us know how much longer it will be before an update, I am not at all capable of delayed gratification but at least if I know how long I have to wait I might be able to cope!

grizxgrizxabout 13 years ago
Yeah what they said

Yes I agree with the previous comments and love your use of mythology as a vessel for your story.

Miss_SeraphinaMiss_Seraphinaabout 13 years ago
I <3 this story!

I read this story twice now and it is the best :) I really can't wait to read what happends next... I hope she'll tell him soon!

thanks for sharing this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more please

Please continue to write. I love ur story! I need more!

TsilsTsilsabout 13 years ago
Mara why?

Do you torture us so? I finally understand addiction! Please, please post the next fix!

bulltlrbulltlrabout 13 years ago
*SIGH*

I have lost track of the times I have read your story! :) Sacrifice is one of my favorites...waiting patiently for the next installment. Thank you for sharing with us!

WellsywifeWellsywifeabout 13 years ago

I adore this story. I love the mythology, the descriptions, and the dry and witty humor. It's so original and so well written, with a very small number of quite minor errors. I hope that you will soon continue what has quickly become one of my absolute favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Awesome

I absolutely love this story. Thank you so much for sharing it with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
More!!

I have been reading stories on literotica for months and can say that this series is by far my favourite.

I am waiting impatiently for the next chapter!

:)

Susan

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
absence

I have been coming back and devouring you in large bites! I am still here and reading. The story gets better as I hope the author is as well.

Ray

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
One of the best

And I thought I was hooked on Werewolf stories... This is so different. can't wait for more

secret_fantasies_0924secret_fantasies_0924almost 13 years ago
Truly Wonderful!

I love how you developed not only the story, but the character's, as well. It is fantastic. I cannot wait for your next installment!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmabout 12 years ago
On time!!!

So fucking digging this tale with Janis Joplin... Sade... glasses of red wine.... it is quite the Friday night for me and so digging.......digging this tale!!!!! Can't wait to read on.....so damn dleicious!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Evocative and a story .. I love it

I can't wait to find out what happens next. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loving the story!

I'm vaguely interested the the orgy and certainly wondering how much bigger Thelios gets before Caliope is unable to continue...

And Really wondering what's going to happen once the baby is announced!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please come back?

It's too well done to leave it like this. You're too good a storyteller to leave it like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Has anyone guessed who his parents are?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So enjoyable

Really enjoyed reading this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I know you’ve probably long forgotten you’ve written this. But I’m enjoying it a lot thus far

lsnid003lsnid00311 months ago

I truly enjoy this story. I Hope inspiration strikes and you’ll continue this story. Unless you publish it?

HoneyTopazHoneyTopaz8 months ago

Really enjoying this story. I hope you're out there, still writing. Someone else commented about editing in one of the eariler chapters. I agree that proofreading would make a huge difference; sometimes I get distracted by the misspellings and typos.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous