Sacrifices

Story Info
Once he got a taste of her, his world changed.
9.3k words
4.59
21.7k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Summary: Once he got a taste of her, his world changed.

Author’s Note:

This is a light-hearted romantic comedy. There are a number of sexual situations as the story progresses, with everyone involved over the age of 18.

_______________________

A female acquaintance of a particular persuasion once told me that once you get a taste for a woman, you never go back.

In her case, I’m not sure if she was speaking of a particular woman, but in mine, it was. I also know, in my case, she got the preposition wrong.

***

Spring semester, 2000

As a PhD candidate in charge of the testing, I knew the clinical trials for the new experimental drug weren’t going as expected, so I wrote a memo expressing my concerns to Dr. Watson Leander, MD, PhD, the project director.

“Give it time, Frank,” was his reply. “And pray we see improvements soon.”

Time passed and the results didn’t change, leading Dr. Leander to become increasingly worried. As a leading professor in the medical school of a mid-size private university with a less-than-stellar endowment, he was well aware of what failure to produce positive results would mean for the grant we’d received from one of the second-tier pharmaceutical firms looking to move up a level.

After reviewing the latest results with him one afternoon, he nodded in frustration and said, “Unless we see major changes in the results of the next round of consults, word is that they’ll be shutting the whole project down. Their beancounters have been pushing for it for several weeks, and now their management is starting to listen.”

“I’ll do my best, sir.”

“I know you will, Frank, but if the drug doesn’t work as expected, there’s nothing you, I, or anyone else can do about it. The results are what they are and we have to give them to them straight.”

The clinical trials for treatment of a certain skin condition had been going on for four months at our university and a number of others. We had 88 participants in our part of the study, with about a third being students at the university and the rest being of various ages from the surrounding area. Approximately half were male, but it was the female group that was a major problem for me…or rather, one female in particular.

Dorothy Anne Brewster, age 22 and a college senior, was 5’-4” tall and 115 pounds, according to her paperwork, but more importantly, she was as cute as the proverbial button. Shoulder length brown hair, brown eyes, dimples and a pearly white smile made my heart race, my hands shake, and my tongue to practically trip over itself every time she came in. I think she picked up on my discomfort, because she grinned like a Cheshire cat about to break out in hysterics at my awkwardness every week.

Having recently turned 25 and having had significant and generally good experience with young women over my adult years, I was quite embarrassed to be reduced to such a quivering mass, but the project rules left my hands tied. Therefore, having become increasingly interested in her as the study went along, I went to see Dr. Leander one afternoon after she was in for her third weekly check-up.

“I know some of the women in our study are absolutely gorgeous, Frank, but as a PhD candidate and their primary testing contact, you’re prohibited from having any significant outside contact, including dates, with them until after our clinical trial is completed. I’m sorry, but it’s a sacrifice you agreed to when you became the project representative and accepted the research assistantship.”

Ah! The research assistantship. My livelihood and the means by which my tuition was being covered without me being taxed on it. Yes, I’d agreed to it and had to follow the rules.

Still, it really was a great sacrifice not to tell her how I wished to get to know her better, to see if my impression of her was anything close to the real thing, to see if she was as beautiful on the inside as she was to me on the outside.

Therefore, with each visit, I gritted my teeth and looked into Dorothy Anne Brewster’s beautiful brown eyes with open desire in mine but with my hands and tongue shackled by the project protocols. I wasn’t sure but I thought I could see the same in hers, but she always had that playful smile that threatened to turn into laughter despite never volunteering a word of small talk; she had, I suspected, read the fine print when she signed up for the program.

It was a couple of weeks after my trip to see Dr. Leander when I began our session with, “Thank you for coming in again today, Miss Brewster. It’s always nice to see you—”

Okay, that part wasn’t in the project script, but it was true so it slipped out. Getting back on track, I continued, “—and we really appreciate you participating in our test program.”

“Dottie,” she volunteered. “All my friends call me Dottie.”

“Ahem, ah, Frank. I’m Frank.”

“Yes, I suspect so,” she sniggered, looking at the nameplate on my desk: Franklin T. Beirney, Ph.D. Candidate, Project Administrator.

I felt like hiding under my desk, but she kept smiling at me and watched closely as I took her temperature, checked her pulse and BP, swabbed the inside of her cheek, and took the blood sample.

“Goodbye, Frank. See you next week,” she said with a playful smile as she left. She repeated it each visit that followed.

A sacrifice, true, and a terrible one it was each week to see her go.

***

The results didn’t change and it finally came.

Advance word that the pharmaceutical firm would be shutting down the clinical trials came on Tuesday. We were to do one last round of observations on each of the trial participants before dismissing them with thanks.

Dottie Brewster’s appointment was the next day. I did the usual tests and found no obvious changes. The blood sample came last, and it read the same as always.

“Dottie, uh, Miss Brewster, I’m very happy to inform you that this concludes your part in this clinical trial. We greatly appreciate your participation in it.”

Her eyes widened. “So we’re done? I’m not part of the trial anymore?”

“Yes, ma’am,” I agreed. “That’s what it means.”

We were smiling and looking into each other’s eyes when we each, together, said the other’s name followed by the words we would never forget, “Will you go out with me?”

That evening, I took her to a small restaurant a few miles from campus where we weren’t likely to be recognized since I was still a little apprehensive about the clinical trial’s rules. While the project was technically ongoing for a few more days, her part was complete, so what could be the harm?

Dottie seemed to like me as much as I liked her, and we talked for hours, getting to know each other. When I took her to her dorm late that evening, I was happy when she invited me inside and helped sneak me past the monitor at the front desk. Up the back stairs we went, then the few doors down the hall to her room, where she rushed me inside, pinned me against the door, and gave me a kiss that literally curled my toes.

We were in her bed moments later.

“God, Frank, I’ve been wanting you for months, ever since I met you when this project started,” she breathed as she pulled my shirt off over my head.

“Same here, Dottie. I’ve been dying to ask you out for so—”

Our kiss cut off any further verbal communication, but our lips and hands were speaking for us as our kisses continued and her sweater and bra followed my shirt.

I felt her breasts, perfect little B-cups, before I saw them, but when our kiss broke for a moment, I got a good look and gasped. Her beautiful little tits were capped with lovely pink halos and pert little upturned nipples that looked like little crowns declaring them to be every bit as royally divine as I believed.

I didn’t focus exclusively on them though, kissing her shoulders and chest, moving down and around with kiss after kiss before finally doubling back up and taking a little nip on flesh below her nipple. She giggled and gave a look that convinced me she’d had enough playtime and needed to get on with it, so I complied, moving on up to focus on her little mounds.

Slowly and gently, I massaged and kissed, twisted and tweaked, and sucked and licked until she suddenly moaned, pulled my head against her chest, and held me still against her.

“Frank, I’ve never had an orgasm from someone playing with my nipples like that,” she breathed. “That was…magical!”

With a nipple back in my mouth, I agreed, “Uh huh!” and gave it and the other another suck and a little kiss before starting to plant kisses down her tummy. When her skirt was unbuttoned and the zipper was down, she raised up a bit so I could slip it past her hips before I planted one more kiss, this one in the middle of her lacy g-string. She giggled, leading to more kisses on her mons and repositioning myself where I could capture her clitoris through the barely-there fabric.

Dottie moaned again; two fingers and tug later, I gently opened her legs to reveal her secret garden, freshly shorn except for a little triangle that emphasized it, and then further to open the perfect petals of the pretty flower that led to her little tunnel of desire.

She was breathtaking and it was all I could do to stare at her beauty.

“Well?” she asked with a smile when I admired her for a bit longer than expected. “I hope we’re not done.”

“No, not by a long shot,” I agreed with a chuckle before kissing her outer labia and breathing her in in absolute delight. More kisses followed, teasing her as she squirmed and tried to make her beautiful pussy meet up with my mouth.

I’d been with a number of young women while in college and grad school, but none of them had ever led me to expect what happened next. When my tongue finally slid through her little slit, my eyes went wide. It was like ambrosia or nectar, the food and drink of the gods, sweet but not overly so, like a refined candy without being sugary or sticky.

Eyes wide, I drew back to see her laugh at the joke she’d played on me, coating her pussy with some sweet syrup, but the surprise was mine again as I saw her eyes were closed, her breathing shallow as her neck and back arched, trying desperately to force me to continue.

Another lick led to yet another, each as sweet or sweeter than the one before. I took a quick look, enjoying the beauty of her bright pinkess, but saw nothing that led me to believe she’d coated herself in the delicious concoction as I initially suspected.

Seeing nothing and seeing her reaction to my efforts, I started to pleasure her beautiful pussy and clit. It didn’t take long before her fingers were in my hair, pulling me against her. Words failed her then as she moaned, long and loud, before shaking and clamping her thighs around my head.

“Oh, Frank!” she sighed. “That was so incredible!”

It was incredible to me, too, though, as my mouth was still on her, her legs holding me in place and not letting go. In a slightly different position, I might well have suffocated, but I could breathe and with my mouth on the sweetest pussy I’d ever tasted, I was in absolutely no hurry to let go. When Dottie finally relaxed, I gave her clit another little lick before I figured we’d move on to other activities. However, to my surprise, she pushed herself at me again, and, having no objections, I happily complied. I loved to see her come, to feel her quiver and quake as her release swept through and over her.

All in all, it was practically a heavenly experience; she did indeed have the most delicious pussy I’d ever experienced. It was so good, in fact, that I couldn’t stop and eventually ate her to at least six orgasms that night and never even got to fuck her.

For some reason, though, I felt like I’d made the most passionate love ever to her even without the fucking part. Furthermore, I felt like I’d even gotten the best end of the bargain as a result.

***

The call came early the next morning.

“Frank, thank you, thank you, thank you for last night. That was, without a doubt, my best experience ever.” She paused, the silence becoming uncomfortable before she added, “That’s what makes this so hard.”

“Dottie, what is it?” I asked, suddenly nervous after being so excited.

“Frank, I graduate later this month and am going to law school in New England, over a thousand miles away. I’ve thought about it all night; as much as I’d like to, I can’t get involved with someone now, not even as much fun as it was—”

“Dottie, wait! Let’s talk about this—”

She wasn’t negotiating, though. “I’ll always remember you—very fondly, I must say—but I can’t see you again or I won’t be able to go through with my plans. I’ll end up being your love slave forever, and I can’t do that to myself. Please, Frank, toss my phone number and forget all about me. Goodbye, my love.”

“Dottie! No!” I said as the dial tone sounded in my ear.

I hit the button a few times and dialed her back, but all I got was a busy signal. Several tries later, she’d never picked up and I realized she probably had her phone off the hook.

Angry, I dropped the receiver of my phone on the cradle and got ready for class and clinicals, wishing all the while that I could go to her dorm and talk some sense into her.

***

Late that same afternoon, Patricia Winebush, another of our study subjects, came in for her clinical check. Her results were the same as before, too. I was about to dismiss her when she said something that ultimately changed my life.

“Frank, I hate to do this, but Dottie Brewster is my sorority sister and one of my best friends. She said I should talk to you about going on a date for some, ah, extracurricular testing.”

I couldn’t believe my ears. Dottie wanted to set me up with her sorority sister to make me forget her? No way! Considering that hours earlier, I’d believed that I was in love with Dottie before she dumped me, I wanted to say, with very intense hatred, “Fuck you and fuck Dottie,” but as a professional, I knew I couldn’t do that, and as much as I still loved Dottie despite not knowing her well enough to be truly in love, I never would.

Even the relatively mild “Hell no” would have been too much from a professional standpoint, so as calmly as I could despite my blood pressure spiking, I said, “No, I’m sorry, I can’t do that.”

She nodded as if understanding before reaching in her pocket and pulling out a sealed envelope. She handed it over to me and I opened it with a mix of hesitation and seething anger.

My dear Frank,

I’m so sorry it has to be this way. I enjoyed our time together very much and would love to be able to see if there is more to it than lust and pleasure, but our circumstances just don’t allow that now. Our paths are separate, distinct, and quite distant, so please, Frank, I beg you, let me go without holding it against me or against Patricia. Please, go out with Patricia and see if there might be sparks between you. She’s a very sweet girl, one of my best friends, and a junior now who will be senior next year with you during the last year of your program. I really think you could be a good match if you’ll give her a chance. In fact, I think the two of you will hit it off quite well if you’ll put our brief time together out of your mind. Please, go out with Patricia and enjoy yourselves.

Regrettably, but with much hope for the two of you,

Dottie Brewster

I read the note and then read it again. “Fuck her,” I whispered under my breath, as I realized love and hate were indeed bosom buddies and that I’d said what I’d just told myself I’d never say. My comment led Patricia to shake her head.

“She didn’t mean to hurt you, Frank, but she didn’t mean to fall in love with you either. She said it just can’t work between you. Dottie can’t attempt another long distance relationship. They just don’t work. Not for her, anyway.”

Dottie hadn’t told me about any long-distance relationship in her past, so I wasn’t sure what Patricia meant. Therefore, I growled, quite upset, and was turning away when Patricia put her hand on my arm. “I might be able to help get her off your mind,” she said.

“Yeah, right,” I griped. “If you think so, prove it.”

It was anger, pure and simple, not an actual invitation, but Patricia took it that way. It being just after 5 PM, she reached over and locked the door to my tiny office before grabbing my shirt and kissing me. She had my belt undone in seconds and my pants were down right after that, with my butt parked against the edge of my desk.

Her hands were on me then, pumping, and I responded despite not wishing to and in spite of my urge to toss her out on her head. Tossing test subjects out wasn’t exactly professional either, and that she had me hard in moments led me to abandon that thought as she drew me into her mouth and started bobbing up and down.

Oh, it felt good despite my wishes and her eyes were boring straight into my own, showing that she wanted me to want it.

“No!” I grunted, pulling her up and away, freeing myself, but she stepped in, sliding her arms around me, pressing her mound against my hardness.

“Do it, Frank,” she breathed. “Fuck me, please. I need you, and you need me. Fuck me! Now! I need this inside me so bad.”

With my pants down around my ankles, I tripped over them, falling against Patricia and her sizable breasts. Her boobs were rather large, two or three sizes larger than Dottie, I guessed, and she took my fall as desire, wrapping her arms around me, pulling me against herself and then kissing me.

Despite my wishes and my anger, the girl could kiss and her tongue was in my mouth playing before I realized it and I was kissing back. Clothes, mine and hers, went flying, and I kicked out of my shoes and pants as quickly as I could. When I had my balance, I turned her around, trapped her against my desk, and pushed one of her tits up and sucked it into my mouth, much harder than I should have, but Patricia moaned and shoved the other toward me, too.

“Suck me, Frank! Show me you want my titties. Suck them, Frank!”

I was sucking and my dick was rubbing against her panties, the only clothes she had left as far as I could tell, so I pushed them down enough that I could grab her naked buttock. Cupping it, I slid my hand forward into her slit and felt two fingers slide in just a bit. I’d give her what she wanted, a quick, hard fuck, and then kick her out.

Patricia rolled her head back as she moaned and I finger fucked her from behind for a few seconds until my movements became too animated and they slipped out.

“Don’t stop! Get inside me,” she growled.

Her demand angered me, so I decided a change in plan was needed. If we were going to do this even as fast as I planned, we might as well not skip any steps but I’d make them so short she didn’t get to fully enjoy them. Therefore, I picked her up a bit more, propped her ass on the side of my desk and pushed her leg up, as I moved down. She threw her arms back to brace herself and pulled her other leg up, too, opening herself to me and showing me her closely cropped pussy, which opened up right in front of me.

“What the hell,” I said, giving in completely, and I dived in, sucking her clit almost as hard as I’d been sucking her nipples.

“Mmmm!” she moaned, pulling my head even more tightly against her. I sucked her nub a few times before pulling away and running my tongue through her gape.

To my great surprise, Patricia’s pussy was every bit as sweet and tasty as Dottie’s and despite my original intent to give her just a taste of what Dottie had received before a quick fuck, I found myself unable to stop. Instead of hard and cruel like I’d intended, now I was actually trying to make her enjoy it as much as I inadvertently was.