Sacrifices

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I teamed with a small manufacturer to produce the supplement, and did a single 30 second commercial for it that ran on a few stations late at night. At that point, I was days from missing payments due and just weeks from having to declare bankruptcy.

Fortunately, my commercial got word out about CunninGoodness, the winning name as voted by the study participants, and word of mouth…or perhaps supple tongues…did the rest.

Within weeks, the orders were piling up and we couldn’t produce CunninGoodness fast enough.

Women across America and then across the world were soon clamoring for it, and lovers of whatever type wanted it for their female significant others, too. It was said, somewhat jokingly, that cunnilingus was becoming more popular than intercourse, and the U.S. Surgeon General, in a guest appearance on one of the late night talk shows, did a top ten countdown that ended with number one being to urge Americans to make love, too, to prevent a decline in the birth rate!

Of course, my picture started appearing on pharmaceutical magazines first and then, as my firm grew, I was interviewed by and appeared on mainline business magazines, too. Inquiries from the big pharmaceutical firms started coming in then, with interest in buying my little company.

It was approximately six months after the launch when the card came in the mail. On the cover, it said “Congratulations!” with Snoopy and Woodstock blowing horns, and on the inside, it was blank except for a little note and a phone number.

Frank,

So proud of you and your success.

Dottie

I was dialing the number in seconds and was nearly breathless when I heard her voice say “Hello?”

“Dottie! It’s Frank.”

***

We talked for hours that night and over the next few days. Everything seemed perfect between us except for one major point. We’d abandoned our budding relationship four and a half years earlier due to how far we would be apart. When we reunited, we found it was even worse, with me on the east coast and Dottie out west.

“Dottie, I wouldn’t care how far apart we are, I’d still like to see you and see if…well, if there might still be something between us.”

“Other than a lot of miles, you mean?” she asked with a laugh.

I knew about the miles and knew that, deep down, I still loved her. I didn’t want to scare her off though, so I laughed, too, but secretly I was worried that she’d bolt and I’d never see her again.

Instead of bolting, she finally agreed to meet me in San Diego, her home in recent years, three weekends later.

When our long weekend finally arrived, she picked me up at the airport, hugging and kissing me like we’d only been apart for a short time instead of all the years. Since neither of us had attempted abstinence during our years apart, we agreed to keep it simple for that first weekend, to get to know each other once more, to see if there might be something more between us, so we could decide where we wanted our relationship to go, if, that is, it was anywhere at all.

After spending the rest of the afternoon and evening together, I knew my answer to that question, but I was determined not to rush Dottie. I’d pushed hard before she graduated from college and had failed, losing years with her, so patience was my new watchword. Now, I was determined to sacrifice any short term ecstasy for the chance at something long-lasting.

We’d talked, openly and honestly, with each other nightly for nearly three weeks, so we spent our time together relaxing and having fun, just getting to know each other better. In truth, we’d never known much about each other beyond the study and our mutual attraction, so it was almost like starting fresh.

Well, other than all the sex stuff from our past.

Dottie had invited me to stay at her apartment, so after a quiet dinner where I tried to keep from looking like a lovesick puppy, we arrived, put my things in her guest room, and retreated to her couch where she leaned against me as we sipped our glasses of wine.

“Frank, did we waste nearly five years?”

I put my arm around her shoulders and pulled her tight to me. “No, I don’t think so, but it gave us a chance to grow up and find out what we want.”

Twisting around, she looked at me with a serious expression. “What do you want, Frank?”

There was so much I could have said, but I worried about driving her off, so I forced a smile. “Sweetheart, I want us to be happy. Both of us.”

“Good answer, Frank. Very diplomatic, and I want that, too, but lots of things make us happy. Good wine. Puppies. That dessert at the restaurant tonight—wow! A wonderful lover. But, tell me, what do you want right now?”

Damned diplomacy and then she has to add that last example! I was careful to avoid stuttering or stammering as I said, “I already have it: you here next to me.” And since it’s often said that the best defense is a good offense, I continued, “And what about you? What do you want now?”

She looked down, acting a bit nervously. “Well, I’ve been on a special diet recently…and I’ve been taking this new herbal supplement. I’m, ah, wondering if it’s as good as an experimental medicine I took for a while a few years ago.”

She looked at me with that Cheshire cat grin as my mouth fell open, realizing it wasn’t nerves but coyness as I understood what she was saying.

“Dottie? Are you sure?”

“Yes, Frank, I’m sure. I haven’t worn any panties all day. Can you eat me?”

She said it with a laugh as she pulled her dress up to show that she had indeed gone commando and that she was waxed completely bare.

When a man gets a request like that, even when it’s different than the original agreement, he’s going to comply, and comply I did, taking her over and over in the next hour or two until she finally curled up in a ball and cried out, “Frank, enough! Stop, please! No more!”

I smiled to myself, one for wearing her out over seven (or was it eight?) orgasms, and, two, that the CunninGoodness formula was a complete success, making her taste exactly as I’d remembered from all those years before. We didn’t have intercourse that night, having made love that many times in just a different but most delightful way.

The next morning, I awoke to find Dottie, topless and grinning, working my rod with both hands.

“My turn,” she said with a smirk before taking me in her mouth and beginning to bob up and down on my knob. I quivered in excitement as she did it, going deeper over time until she took me all the way, making my dick disappear as her lips sealed around my base. She drew off slowly then, just to the head, where she started licking my frenulum like a cone.

I rubbed her back as she did it, relishing the feel of her skin in my hands. The relatively minor condition that had led her to be in my initial study had cleared up on its own years earlier. I loved seeing her body moving as she ministered to mine, and it wasn’t too long before I warned, “Dottie, I’m getting close. I’m about to come.”

She nodded, smiling, as she sealed her mouth around me. Considering how excited I’d been the night before without relief, the first blast was just that, surprising her as it hit and tickled her throat.

That caused her to laugh, leading me to pop out of her mouth. Several more spurts followed, with them hitting her cheek and hair, her chest and breasts, and my chest and stomach. We both laughed at the display and the resulting mess before Dottie wiped a dollop off her cheek and licked it from her finger.

“Not bad, but you could work on that flavor,” she teased, before swirling more around her breasts. Smiling, we rubbed it into each other to clean up the worst of the mess and then I pulled her down on me and kissed her.

***

We showered together minutes later and the last vestige of our plans to take it slow and easy went down the drain as we made love in the streaming, near steaming water.

We got together somewhere every few weeks after that, always with lots of loving and cunnilingual attention. To be honest, I’m not sure if Dottie enjoyed that last part more or if I did.

In addition, I never knew for sure whether CunninGoodness worked as well as I claimed or if the effect was primarily due to the dietary restrictions. Or, just maybe, it was just the opportunity for men (and interested women) to learn how good cunnilingus could be, whatever the taste.

No, with sales of CunninGoodness off the charts and people swearing by the product, we never got around to doing the next round of testing without the dietary restrictions before I sold the company. Despite how much we were raking in at the time, the change in test procedure and the added expense of having to hire and train a new and previously untried tester made me rethink and then abandon the idea. See, Dottie told me in no uncertain terms that I would not continue as the tester; instead, I could eat all the pussy I ever wanted as long as it was hers and hers alone!

I became a millionaire several times over when CunninGoodness and my company were sold to one of the big pharmaceutical firms. My company was folded into theirs when the sale was completed, and within a year, they changed both the name of my supplement and the marketing campaign, focusing on vaginal health and cleanliness, so sales fell significantly. It’s barely an afterthought these days, where it’s still available at all…

After paying off the last of the mortgage on the farm, I paid an unexpected but much appreciated royalty to each of the 34 clinical subjects. It wasn’t a huge amount, but it allowed some of the ladies to pay off some bills, make a downpayment on a new car, or take a very nice vacation. The thank you notes I received were wonderful, too, but several women noted that if we were ever again to meet in person, we really shouldn’t get into the details of the test program with their husbands or significant others.

Due to the distance, it took some time and more effort than expected, but Dottie and I married in 2005, a little over a year after getting back in touch. We relocated to the Southeast, approximately midway between our families, with me taking a job with one of another big pharmaceutical firm’s branch offices and Dottie finding a job with an established law firm after taking a few years off as we started our family.

With some wise investing, we were quite well off, with both of us busy and advancing in our careers. My teams have developed a number of new drugs over the years, but my ideas on the FellaShoEnuf! supplement for men still haven’t quite panned out quite well enough for it to go to market. Maybe someday….

Today, Dottie and I love each other even more than ever. D.A., as she’s known at work, is one of the top real estate attorneys in her law firm. In addition to her being a wonderful woman and a great partner, Dottie’s pussy has remained consistently delightful for well over twenty years since I first sampled it. We make love frequently and she still insists that I eat her out several times a week, even after having our two kids, whenever (and often wherever) the opportunity presents itself.

Personally, I must say that eating her pussy so much hasn’t exactly been a great sacrifice; in fact, with our family, my work, her work, and our outside commitments, the real sacrifice is that I can’t do it even more!

The End

_______________________

Follow-up Note:

This story is fiction, including the characters, the situations, CunninGoodness, and the farcical testing program (written for laughs, not realism!). In summary, it was written for fun. If you enjoyed it, please vote and let me know in the comments. Thanks!