Sad Son Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I exit the library because the bell rang, I am handed a note by a courier from the office. Today, I am to skip P.E. and go to the Music room. After history, I show up as instructed. Michelle's dad, Mitch, is there holding a beautiful acoustic guitar.

He hands me the guitar and instructs me, "Play."

Play what? What song? What type of song?

He can read my mind, "Play what's in your heart right now."

I knew that was a bad idea. Nobody wants to hear that kind of sadness. I set my backpack down, then sat in a chair, and the first few cords were quick and upbeat. That wasn't what was in my heart. I couldn't keep it up. The notes slow down, the emotions leap off my strings. I'm releasing all my sorrow into these random notes that somehow flow from me. It's like nothing I have ever played before.

My eyes are tearing, the strings are wet, the sound is sad. I like the sound. It soothes my heart. I play for a while, never once stopping. Then the bell rings, announcing the end of class. I see three teachers here with their cameras recording me only now. All three have tears in their eyes. All three hug me before Mitch takes the guitar back. I must run to my next class, or I will be tardy.

That failed, a hand grabs my arm. Mrs. Thompson hoops my arm with hers, and we walk to her class.

She reminds me, "They will wait for us. Can't start without me."

Mrs. Thompson is by far the best-looking teacher in the school. She teaches math. All the guys look shocked to see the two of us walk in arm in arm. She pulls me back to her and plants a quick kiss on my lips to ham it up. All the guy's eyes are popping out of their eye sockets. I am hovering over the floor and have turned five shades of red. I didn't give a damn.

Her eyes are red, like she's been crying. A student offers her a Kleenex. She rubs her eyes.

Her following words changed my life at school forever, "Kate, Mrs. Blackthorn, and I just had an amazing solo guitar performance that was so remarkable that we were all in tears. It was emotional and sad; we cried our eyes out. Thank you, Hal."

She sat at her desk for a moment, composed herself, looked out the window, and then said in a cheerful voice, "Chapter eleven, page 88 class ...."

I am in a wonderful fog of pride for the rest of the class, no, the rest of school. It feels incredible to know I affected three of the hottest teachers in school. Before the last class of the day, I heard a lot of crying in the hallways. The teachers sent their best students the video. They're showing their friends.

Michelle stops me almost at my last class, "That's you, isn't it? The sound is so different. That's really special."

I'm in no mood to talk to her. She can go screw Mike, Dean, Paul, whoever her new boyfriend is. I don't care anymore. I mean nothing to her. I quickly turn and walk into my class. She didn't like that. She grabs my arm, stopping me. Mr. Skinner is watching; she lets go.

Never in my wildest imagination did I figure by the end of the day, I would like Michelle's father more than Michelle. That brought a smile to my face.

As soon as class ends, everyone has questions for me. I'm not equipped to handle this fame. They're suffocating me. I run away.

*****

Becky finds me in my room, stuffed between my bed and the wall. I am on my butt, knees in front of me, and my face in my hands.

She picks me up like a toddler, although she groans from my heavy body. She carries me downstairs to the big recliner chair. This is dad's old chair, and it still smells like him. She sits down with me in her lap. Her arms wrap around me in a loving cocoon. I feel both loved and safe from the world. I can now relax and wipe my eyes.

Becky starts, "Kate, your English teacher, sent Gail the video she took. While crying, she sent us the video. I have heard you play sad music, but this was different. What happened today?"

I never said anything happened.

Becky made me look at her, "I know we have been sex-starved, hormonal bitches, but you're our little brother. We all love you very much. I could tell by the music that something had happened. It's better to talk about it. I may even be able to help."

Fine. I tell her all about Michelle and how she ripped my heart out. Then I told her about my teachers, how they reacted, and then the last school class. Finally, why I ran and why I was hiding.

Becky takes a good five minutes to think before she answers, "I will have a talk with Gail." I look at her with surprise. "Gail and Michelle still talk. That will stop after tonight. Next, don't talk or look at Michelle anymore."

I balk, "You're making no sense. She doesn't give a damn about me."

I can tell she is patronizing me, "Yup. You're right. You will have plenty of other women wanting to spend time with you now. Pick one you like. Don't pick the prettiest or the biggest breasts; pick a nice smart woman. Someone that's been nice to you in the past.

"Now, I want you to go up and do your homework. I have a bunch myself, and I'm making dinner tonight. We will talk more at dinner. Gail is checking your homework tonight."

*****

Gail knocks on my door before entering, "Dinner is ready. You can finish that later. Trust me, it won't runoff. I often wanted mine too, and it never did. OK, other than the one time you took it to use the backs for your crayon drawings. My teacher gave me the biggest smile at seeing my homework. All I could do was shrug my shoulders."

I walk down with her. She's holding my hand tightly. I'm not going anywhere. After serving dinner, and as we're eating, Becky calls a "Family Meeting." Am I in trouble again?

Becky takes the lead, "Gail, from now on, Michelle is off-limits. No calls, videos, texts, nothing."

She then goes on to explain how Michelle caused my sad mood today.

Becky's next question surprises me, "Andrea, what were you doing when you got the video?"

Andrea tears up, "I was typing in patient notes on a computer at the nurse's station. I get a video. Download it. Then play it. I was stunned, then began to cry. Others are concerned for me. I clip my phone up on an x-ray box. Now a group can see and hear the video. That allowed many of my colleagues to listen and watch. They also cried. All afternoon, I hear crying as the video is passed around."

Becky says, "I just got out of class. I'm in my car; I watch the video. Tears stream down my face; I turn off my car and finish the video. It was so sad, and yet it was beautiful simultaneously."

Casey adds, "I was on a computer in a lab, designing a circuit board for a project. I turned on the video, and my heart was broken within five minutes. Like all of you, a crowd gathers and listens. Many of them are also crying from the pain in the music."

Donna adds, "I was in class. I waited until after class to look at it. I was with three friends. Within seconds they take my phone from me and are crying. They share the video. Soon, several small groups are around us as we show the video on our phones. A ton of crying."

Emma adds, "I had the same thing. Friends heard, forwarded the video, and then bawl their eyes out."

Faith is already in tears, "For me, I saw the pain in his face. It broke my heart to see the sorrow in his face. As my friends saw it, they asked me if he had a girlfriend. They want you, Hal. Every woman is going to want you."

I burst their bubble, "Not every woman."

Gail has puffy eyes, "For me, it's been non-stop crying. Everyone I remember from high school wants the video. All my friends were around, they wanted a concert. They want you."

Becky dried her eyes, "Hal isn't ready for this. He ran home today, scared. These women are going to watch and listen to this video repeatedly. Their lust is going to explode. They're going to be cutthroat. How do we save him?"

Faith suggests, "Home school?"

Casey, "We teach him?"

Donna suggests, "He already has a girlfriend."

We all look at her in wonder.

Donna giggles, "She's older. Mysterious. She takes showers with him. She strokes his cock. She lets him put suntan lotion on her back. She shows him her massive tits, her long legs, her beautiful eyes, and her luxurious hair."

Andreas asks, "Wait. Which one of us are you talking about?"

Donna laughs, "I thought you were the smart one. We all are. He stays vague but can tell them enough about us to drive those girls nuts. He needs one good night pleasing a woman, and it will be all over school. Then you can pick and choose which ones you want."

Gail smiles as she says, "We need to pick up his training then."

What does that mean?

Donna explains to me, but not what I wanted to know, "Tomorrow, you announce that you appreciate the attention, but you already have a girlfriend. You don't cheat on girlfriends. Because you're a gentleman, you don't talk about your girlfriend either."

My life was so much easier when I was a nobody.

To be continued ...