All Comments on 'Sad Son Pt. 03'

by BigMadStork

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
linnearlinnearabout 2 years ago

I'm loving the story and the build up to amazing things. I noticed a couple of name mix ups but still a great read.

MiddlesonMiddlesonabout 2 years ago

Well lauren out of the equation. Seems like your holding michelle as a possibility. She doesnt deserve hal.

Kate though would be good. But i think hal should have his sisters. He offers each a unique version of love that catérs to them.

At very least id like to see him with Andrea his dream woman.

Ah fuck keep him and his sisters together. They have been through it all together

Excellent follow up and writing.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

maxx308maxx308about 2 years ago

Best story ever!! Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Awesome. Can't wait for the next chapter!!!!!

RanDog025RanDog025about 2 years ago

Damn, I love this story. One of my favorite Authors is Soul71 and this story is so much like what he's written. This is an excellent story with everything in it. Thank you BigMadStork, you are also one of my favorites. You write excellent stories! I don't think I've ever given any of your stories less than 5 Stars. This one is worthy of 5 BIG FAT FLUFFY TWINKLING STARS!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 2 years ago

As I've come to discover, there's a reason you have "mad" in your pen name. Several of your stories have an off-the-wall plot line sometimes that just doesn't make sense, adding nothing to the story arc. In this series, the episodes in the girls bathroom in high school are examples of it. WTH? As a result I have to dock you a point on this one - you're getting 5* instead of the 6 it would have been without the tangent! LOL!

corrytonmancorrytonmanabout 2 years ago
Amazing

It just keeps getting better!

obscure72obscure72about 2 years ago

As with the first two chapters, this chapter just keeps on rolling. I only had one problem with this chapter and that was at the very beginning. Of all of his sisters Hal has had soft spot for Andrea, and made it clear that he wanted her to be his "first". I would have preferred to see a more quiet intimate with her rather than a group affair, but then that is just me. I still give it 5 stars and look forward to reading more of the story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Not nearly enough stars for this one. In fact, it’s beyond words. Thanks so much for sharing this part of yourself.

5*

Tc

seeker76seeker76about 2 years ago

Poor Hal!

You can't help but keep throwing crap on Hal. Now he's messed up and may never play the same or ever. They're more broke than they were and they have a mortgage that they didn't before all because of Hal.

Contrary to popular belief characters can actually have a fun happy life in stories.

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 2 years ago

I agree with everyone especially Linnear

It's the first comment other than mine that mentions the name mix ups. Although I feel like I'm beating a dead horse, as no one seems to care, other than me, and even with them it's still a great story. Even though I find them distracting, i just mention them to try and help not to be negative. Thanks for Sharing.

WyldWyzerdWyldWyzerdabout 2 years ago

3 for 3 on the great story/series list ***** 3 more to come!

SirColin77SirColin77about 2 years ago

When am I supposed to start liking the main character? 😂

desertratazdesertratazabout 2 years ago

I am enjoying your story very much. Hal has so much piled up that just when you think it can’t get worse, surprise! I can’t wait to see if he can play like a pro again and I hope he has more positive outcomes to begin shaping his thinking away from the darkness.

verybigoneverybigoneabout 2 years ago

Best chapter so far

giogustogiogustoabout 2 years ago

author, your character was by far the most shitty top 10 I've ever seen, and I've read more than 5 thousand novels, fanfic and novels

Diecast1Diecast1almost 2 years ago

Love the story. It is great. AAAAAA++++++

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story is all over the place, Jesus there are a lot of gaps and unresolved issues, Tis madness

01Timber6701Timber67about 1 year ago

Why ,,,, did you do that to Hal with his hands,,, and why are you taking this back to the first chapter,,,

rickydean56rickydean5611 months ago

Old porn stars turn me off

Big hits turn me off

Degradation of women turns me off

The Dr and lawyer sisters timing is so unrealistic its stupidity

Letting the beat down get that far is a lawsuit tied with a ribbon that pays all the bills.

But with all that I'm still looking forward to the next chapter.

I like your style and think I understand you. I would work with you anytime you want feedback

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBigMadStork@BigMadStork
Yes, it's been a while since I published. I had a bit of a writer's funk and have survived. I just published a short story (for me), and more will follow.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sad Son Pt. 02 Previous Part
Sad Son Series Info