Sad Son Pt. 03

Story Info
School is fun, being blackmailed sucks, & my future is bleak.
20.7k words
4.77
39.3k
100

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 04/08/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers

This is a 6-part story that provides plenty of fun. The story builds as the main character grows as a person. Initially, the main character is hard to like, but he grows on you, have faith. This chapter is light on sex, but it gets better over the story.

Everyone having sex is at least 18. This story is a work of fiction. I made it all up. Check reality at the door and enjoy it for what it is, a fun story. Special thanks to rancher46 and RF-Fast for editing my story.

*****

Chapter 6 -- More Training

Once we get home, it's past midnight. We're all tired. I stop in the kitchen to get a glass of water. Waiting at the base of the stairs is Andrea. She's smiling at me yet looks tired. She gently takes my hand, and we walk upstairs. I store my new guitar, then she guides me to her room. No words are spoken, but I see a new gleam in her eye. What's that?

She stands in front of me and unbuttons my dress shirt. She uses both hands to push the shirt off my shoulders and onto the floor. She squats and unbuckles my belt. That gets pulled out in one large pull. The button slows her down, but she is victorious. The zipper is a breeze, and then the pants are tugged down.

My underwear has a prominent bulge. She uses her hand to caress it through the material. Energy surges through my body. That feels awesome; I like that a lot. More, more.

While stroking me through the white cotton briefs, she says in a low, slow, and sexy voice, "You looked so awesome up on the stage. That man with the spectacular blue eyes was cute as well. Oh, what an ass he had. But you were classy, refined, you were a stud. That Lauren knows her style and what looks good on a man. You almost looked like a magazine model on stage."

I looked at her like she was crazy.

She laughs at me, "There was no way you weren't getting laid tonight. Those retired porn stars, your teachers, Lauren, and all those girls from school. Any of them would have volunteered had you asked. I had to take you tonight." Whoosh off goes my underwear as she stands up.

I step out of my pants and underwear and move to the bed.

Andrea has my complete attention as she slowly unbuttons her shirt and allows it to fall. She unzips her skirt and allows it to fall. She reaches behind and undoes the clasp to her bra. It's still held in place. Her right hand pushes the left strap off her shoulder. Her left hand pushes the right strap off her shoulder as her free hand holds the bra in place.

Andrea looks at me, making sure my eyes are on her. My eyes are on her, and they're drilling a hole through that bra. Slowly, her hands come forward. These are natural breasts; they sag some now that there's no support. Her breasts are still young, holding a round shape rather than flattening out. They're incredible.

While I'm still staring at her amazing breasts, down go the panties. Quickly, she is at my side.

Andrea looks shy, "You have school tomorrow; we can't stay up too late. Every woman wanted you tonight. You get one thing. We can kiss, you can play with my nipples, you can finger... oh no, I have a better idea. Lay down on your back."

I lay back; what's up with her?

Andrea hops up on the bed straddles my face. She's facing the wrong way! She widens her knees, bringing her pussy closer to my face. She's too far above my head. Has she ever done this before? I got nothing to work with. It's a nice view, but I am horny and want to play.

Andrea falls forward and then adjusts her body to suck my cock. Hot damn, that's good. Andrea is marvelous at sucking cock. She does a lot of what I do to a pussy. She varies the pressure, positioning, hands, tongue; it all changes rapidly.

I don't want to be a one-way lover. I try to forget an expert is sucking my cock and instead focus on trying to please her leaking pussy. It's weird because my orientation is upside down. I've never worked a pussy this way. I can barely reach her clit, while her asshole and taint are an easy reach. I like to work the mons, but that is out of the question; I can't reach that far. I work with what I have. She seems horny and motivated. She's going to town on me.

There is no way she orgasms before I do. I'm sad that I can't get her off before I do. I'm just too horny. I want to fuck. It took me just a short while to realize that I could easily use my hands and my tongue with this angle. As soon as I do, Andrea stops blowing me. I laugh as she swears at me. She redoubles her effort. My hand is lightly rubbing the length of her clit while I have my tongue doing tricks on her labia.

Andrea shouts, "CUM FOR ME!"

Like that will work. She squeezes my cock and then applies an enormous amount of suction. Zero warning and I'm shooting burst after burst of cum into her mouth. I stop eating my sister. Talk about a bipolar moment. I just had a fantastic blowjob that drained my cock of a bucket of cum. My body is still tingling from the sensation.

On the other hand, I didn't give my sister any warning. That's about the crappiest thing a guy can do. She went all out of me, and I couldn't even give her a few moments' warning. Not even a flinch.

Andrea has a huge smile on her face; she won. She got me off before I got her off.

Andrea surprises me, "It's OK, Hal. When I start my super-suction, there is no defense or advanced warning. I knew you would shoot, so don't feel bad for me. You were awesome considering what I was doing to you."

The sweet moment is broken by the door opening to the bedroom.

What the hell are they doing? Each of them is naked! I don't understand. Silently, they all pair up. One kisses the other. They're all kissing. I've been set up. Now a hand comes up to touch the opposite breast. All eyes are at least partially on me. They're all laughing or giggling as my mouth hangs open. A minute later, I SEE tongues working each other, and then I hear fingers squishing in pussies. I'm hard as a diamond.

My head snaps to Andrea. She lays back on the bed, bends her knees, widens her knees, and then uses the "come here boy" finger motion. Like a man under a spell, I do exactly as she requested. I walk on my knees and move to her pelvis. My other sisters are now at my side. They lay hands on me, and two are guiding my cock to Andrea's pussy. It's pink, moist, and awaiting me.

All of us have a tear in our eyes. We know this is a monumental moment as I lean forward slowly and push my thick cock into my gorgeous sister. No words adequately describe the feeling of your cock slipping into a vagina for the first time. I'm struck at how warm she is. Her body welcomes the intruder in with no fight. The walls are like velvet. I now understand the awkward initial coupling; she wanted to drain me, knowing my first shot would be too quick for her.

She knows me all too well. I am most of the way in when I am stopped. It wasn't like I slipped in easily. I had to go slow and work my snake into her pleasure palace. This is new. Adding more pressure slowly opens the passage. Oh my, this is incredible. For her part, Andrea is screaming in pleasure. There are no words, just sounds of joy with an occasional "YES" thrown in.

Four sisters have their hands on Andrea, lightly touching her. They run a single finger across her nipples, the breasts, her lips, her clit, anywhere they can, to arouse her. She doesn't need any help! Emma and Faith have their hands on my shoulders. They gently push back on my shoulders and then push forward using their hands.

No muscles are being used; they're... guiding me! How cool. OK, I pull my body out and then push in. They both giggle. What? This is wonderful; I want a whole lot more of this. It's a good workout. Too much of this, and I would get a headache. My sisters each use a hand to hold my shoulders still. I can't fuck now. How is this better?

They use their other hand to push my ass forward. I push in using just my lower body. Now they swap hands on the shoulder and push my pelvis back. Oh my, oh my, that's good. This is what they mean by rolling my hips. Doh! I can't believe they had to show me how to fuck. I feel stupid. Usually, I would stop what I was doing and hide in my room.

This feels too good. I can't stop. I can't run away. I force my sisters to put up with me. Andrea screams and bucks her hips, where I feel fantastic, but nothing is imminent for me.

Andrea shouts, "Sp.... Up!"

I have no clue what that was.

Casey turns to me, "Speed up! Faster!"

I have no problems going faster. I am on fire with energy and my cock being zapped with the electricity that's sparking between my sister and me. I speed up, and I have no limit on how fast I can go. Just as soon as I think I am my fastest, I find another gear.

Where Andrea was scream, scream, scream, she is now one long, drawn-out scream that's rising in pitch and volume. My sisters go hands up as Andrea spikes her scream and then goes limp and falls back on the bed. What the hell! Did I kill Andrea? No. My sisters aren't freaking out; they're kissing her, one by one, as her eyes open with an adorably innocent and bashful look on her face.

That did it for me, I used all my strength to throw my cock into Andrea, and at the pinnacle of my thrust, I blast a wad of cum into my sister's pussy. I pull out, thrust, and blast four more times before falling to the side, totally spent. All that great energy that I had, now it vanished. She sucked the life out of me. Do I care? Not in the slightest.

I am a man now. No longer a virgin, and I lasted longer than a few seconds. Damn, that was intense. I never expected it to be so wonderful. Within a split second of rolling to my side, Gail launched her body over me and planted her mouth on my gooey cock. Does she know that's half cum and half my sister's cum and pussy juice?

Andrea widens her legs and allows all but Gail to sample the liquids she expels from her pussy for them. Damn, Gail is eagerly slurping my cock, and the others are pissed that they didn't get a lick. Every single one is in tears because Andrea shared HER creampie to them.

Donna lays down on the bed, in fucking position, next to Andrea. Why? She stares at my cock. I look down, and he's already fully hard. No kidding? I get on my hands and knees to crawl up the bed. Donna puts her hands out to my shoulders, stopping me.

Donna has an amused look on her face as she says, "Oh Hal, my sweet, sweet Hal. After two days of concerts, watching you FINALLY fuck Andrea, I am horny beyond belief. There is no need to warm up this old woman. You are tired, it's late, and you have school tomorrow. You did an awesome job of fucking Andrea and not going too fast. This time, I want as quick as you got. We aren't going to last long. Well, I'm not. So, get between my legs and fuck the hell out of me!"

In my mind, I start asking fifty questions to piss her off. In reality, I lean forward and press my beefy cock into my sister. Donna is overshadowed a lot by my three older sisters. I figured they would be the first three. I'm proud of her for doing what she wants. If she wants quick, you bet my ass I will go as fast as possible. I need a few strokes to break her open. OK, it took a bunch of strokes to get all in, but who's counting? I then go as fast as I can. I can feel the effects catching up to me. I can't go quite as fast. Donna could care less. She is a moaning machine.

Donna moans a deep noise with each thrust of my cock. With as fast as I'm going, I get two strokes for each moan. I see her turning pink quickly.

I scold my sister, "DONNA! Breathe! You need air, babe, or I WILL stop."

She does much better breathing as she takes a deep breath for two strokes and then moans for two strokes. Everyone is happy. I sense a problem, though. I have orgasmed twice already tonight. I'm no expert on sex, but it's obvious she is a lot closer than I am. I start to slow down, so she can catch up.

Casey screams at me, "NO! SPEED UP!"

I look at her with worry on my face.

Casey explains, "You fuck her. She orgasms. I push her aside. You fuck me."

What the hell. Did they plan out the entire night? How do they know how often I can orgasm? I have no clue. It doesn't matter. They know better than I do. Besides, I am as high as a kite because I'm fucking a woman and nothing on earth is better than that. I love nailing a good solo, but cumming in a woman's pussy is my new number one feeling.

My hands are on her hips, holding her in place as she orgasms hard. I'm bewildered at the whole experience. Her pussy clamps down hard on my cock. Did Andrea do that? I was so distracted from fucking I missed that.

Donna has a short scream followed by relaxing. Eyes open and staring at me dreamily as my hips slow my fucking to a crawl. My God, she is beautiful sitting there with that look of complete contentment.

Gail pushes me to get my attention; I was in a daze. She points to Casey behind me. I have seen enough porn to know this is doggie position. I find it easier to get off the bed and then get back on at the foot of the bed. It takes some maneuvering to get the right height directly behind her. Once I do, I nearly blow my load as I watch my long thick cock slowly push straight forward into my sister's body. She is tight but fits me well. She's seen some decent-sized guys in the past, I guess.

I love this position already as I slide in and out of her slippery pussy. She is flooded with juices, so it takes little effort to saw in and out. I love seeing my cock slide straight into her body. The feeling is marvelous. She's not as tight, but the slippery juices make it special.

Casey is a grunter. As we continue, she's grunting with each thrust, and I can feel my last orgasm of the night wanting to step forward and claim its prize. The problem is I'm not ready to orgasm yet. This is incredible, sliding in and out of my amazing sister. She runs hotter than the others but is breathing the best so far.

All at once, the hands are back. A hand is on my nuts this time, and another sister gently nibbles on my earlobe. Casey has her breasts, clit, and ears being fondled. All sisters start breathing hard. I know they're doing it, but the power of suggestion makes me breathe hard, and soon I'm struggling to hold back my orgasm.

Emma whispers in my ear, "Cum for me. Give your sister her reward."

Becky is whispering something to Donna that forces her to orgasm hard. The moment her pussy clamps down, I start to fire the first of four large wags of cum into my sister's pussy. As I slide out, she rolls over, and I see cum covering her thin tuft of hair on her mons. Gail is quick to attack her while Faith is on me, slurping lewdly on my cock.

I'm delirious from the last hour of almost straight sex. Emma and Becky help me to my feet. I'm lightheaded and can't quite get my feet under me. I must look drunk. In a way, I am. I'm drunk on awesome sex.

They drag me into the shower. Quickly it's almost scalding, then it's freezing, before ending on warm. The two of them dry me off, drag me to bed, dry themselves off, then get in behind me. WOW! What a night. Easily the best of my life. All too soon, I'm asleep between my two gorgeous sisters. No touchy-feely, just holding me was perfect.

Chapter 7 -- School

Becky takes me for a naked shower when we wake up. I have no idea what time it is, but I'm tired. At seeing my lethargic mood, all I get is a shower. Emma dries and dresses me. Becky guides me down to breakfast. Andrea is the only one there. I could have used a nail gun on her, and she would have laughed at me.

I must admit, I felt so good seeing her smile like that. I know my sisters helped, but I was the main factor for her joy. She is absolutely radiant. She is light on her feet as she dances in the kitchen, making breakfast. Becky wants to say something, but I use a look to say no. Let her enjoy herself. She works so hard at school and takes care of us, she deserves this, and it validates the thought that I was right to make her my first.

Because we're a bit late, Becky drives me to school. It appears to be just any other day. Girls come to me, others are near us, students are walking into the school. I can feel that I'm being guided somewhere. I trust them; these women have been extraordinary to me recently. They're borderline obsessive.

I didn't see the setup coming. We're walking down a hallway full of students. The door to my right opens in. No big deal, it's the woman's washroom. At least six of my friends push me into the restroom. I'm freaking out. I'm not supposed to be here. Women are working on their makeup, straightening their bras, washing hands, and playing with themselves in the stalls! We can hear you!

I try to object, but they don't care. There are a few shrieks from the startled women to see a man in their private palace. Yet, they all calm down and look like predators at seeing me. Patty, my biggest fan and one of the prettier girls at school, is already on the floor and has my pants and underwear pulled down far enough for my cock to stick out.

They all say something positive as Patty starts blowing me. She's pretty good but too basic.

I look at Patty sternly, "My girlfriend is far better than that. Try more variety. Suction, stroking, gums, tongue under the helmet. Change them up, like in music, string them together."

She looks at me with wonder, then proceeds to follow my directions. Damn, she is good.

I warn her, "Um. Patty. Soon. Better stop."

She replies by wrapping her arms around my legs, so I can't run away. In no time, I shoot four large ropes of cum into this very eager and very talented cock sucker. I stand shaking and stunned.

She rockets to her feet and then amazes me with her brilliance and kinkiness. She proceeds to kiss many of the girls around her with my cum still in her mouth. There are easily a dozen women that received the kiss. Lisa zooms to the floor as Patty comes up so that she can clean my cock. She is amazingly soft and gentle. She gets a hug and a thank you for being so gentle.

I am then taken to my first class. Kate is excited to see me from the end of the long hallway. I get a huge hug from her. It's almost inappropriate. Everyone loves her; I don't expect a problem. As usual, it turns out I was wrong about that.

Every day there are school announcements. Today, they mentioned my win this yesterday. I was amazed when guys and girls shouted congratulations to me. Even the jocks thought it was cool. It didn't take long for my dueling guitar solo to circulate around the school. All-day long, I heard that song over and over and over. By lunchtime, they've worn me down. My smile is gone, and I feel like I went seven rounds with the jocks.

A crowd of girls is guiding me to lunch today. I am again pulled into a girl's washroom right before the cafeteria. This time, a naked Lisa is in a stall standing up. Lisa is a sweet small thing with raven black hair. Her chest is just tiny pebbles. Her personality is awesome. This woman has been friendly for a long time.

Lisa looks nervous and on the verge of tears, "I've had a bad day. I don't want to be fucked, but is there something you can do to get me off. Please."

There is a towel on the floor in front of her. I kneel, look up, and smile at her. Her eyes look so sad that I melt on the spot.

I say to the group, "She needs two people to hold her up."

One of the two girls looks at me skeptically, "Yeah, like you're all that. You think your special or something?"

I love a challenge. I start with a few lazy licks of her mons to warm her up. Then I go back to what works for my sisters. I have a set of "songs" where I "play" a set of techniques in a repeating pattern. This one is a big quick "O," followed by a hard sucking of the right lips, tap the clit softly, sucking lightly on the right lips, do a V in the hole, quickly flutter the tip of my tongue on her mons, do a cross inside her pussy, run lightly on the right inner side, then suck on the left side. Repeat over and over until orgasm. Just after the "O" on the second run, she screams out her orgasm into a towel as her body goes limp.

BigMadStork
BigMadStork
3,966 Followers