Sadie & The Fisherman's Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was perhaps the most delicate touch Sadie had ever felt. For a few seconds, the tip of that pink tongue brushed across the tight tip and then disappeared behind a small yawn, then a big yawn as Andy woke up and stretched, grazing her cheek with his strong hand, not sure for a moment where he was.

Sadie, meanwhile, was busy; having a 'pocket orgasm', pulling her shirt quickly over her breast and rubbing her cheekbone.

Andy was apologizing.

"Oh no! What happened? Did I whack you? I'm sorry. I can be a stupid, clumsy fool. That's how I show you I appreciate a warm hug? What's the matter with me?"

Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. I'm happy I made you comfortable, so comfortable you fell asleep. You know the body shuts off our nerves when we are asleep, so we won't hurt ourselves, or punch out our mates while we are fighting dream battles. But then we are sort of clumsy as we wake up. But I'm fine. No worries, like they say down under."

"Well, okay. But. I also had a dream. I wasn't fighting. I ... ."

Sadie patted his leg and noticed that something a bit farther up was bigger than it had been.

"Those kind of dreams are fine, too."

"No, I, well, this dream was kind of about ... you, or somebody a lot like you, only you, she was wearing the sort of crown thing and a gown, you know the kind that wizards have, sort of long and flowing and changing colors, but the main this was this jewel she, you were wearing right ...."

He touched the center of his chest.

"I think I know what you saw ... "

"No ... well ..."

"That's okay. I'm flattered."

"No, you see, as I woke up I remembered you had this amazing red pendant in your studio ... and I wondered why you don't wear more of your own, beautiful ... because if you wore them around town, on your beautiful ... well, if people saw you wear them they would want to wear them too. Wait, where is that ...?"

In a second he was up and on his way to her shop. His voice came from the back of the house.

"Hey Sadie, this here is it! This is what I dreamed you were wearing. Can you come here so I can show you?"

Sadie was still feeling a bit lazy and funny; but she made her way to the shop. Andy was fingering a pendant she had hanging on an old naked mannequin. It looked like a big ruby, even though it was just beach glass. But Sadie had surrounded it with small glittery crystals, so it did look kind of magic. It had a chain that was snaky and twisted.

"I need to ... You really need to ... I would love to see that on you."

Sadie picked up the pendant. It was one of her favorite works. She had never really tried to sell it. Anna Katzinger had offered her $300 for it and she made up some excuse about it not really being finished. But she also didn't wear it because it seemed too fancy for almost anything she did.

"Put it on, please?"

"You do it." She handed the necklace to Andy and bowed her head.

"Wow, this feels kind of like a video game where the Wizard gives the Red Witch an Amulet of Power."

"What power does it give me?"

"Umm, I don't know ... maybe ... the Power Over Men?"

"I'll take it." Andy clipped it behind her neck, and it gave her a happy shiver feeling his warm fingertips on her spine.

"Can I see?"

Sadie stood up straight, in the role of the Magic Queen and enjoyed the boy's gaze as he admired the glowing red 'jewel' nested between the swollen curves of her breasts. She could have pulled her shirt more demurely around her, but she didn't. She just let a lot of her beauties show. Andy had a goofy smile.

"Yup, just perfect. You should wear that a lot. I wish you would let me draw you like that, but I don't have my stuff ..."

"You draw?"

"Yeah, all the time. A lot of fantasy boats and cars and stuff, but sometimes scenes I see and, and ... people, like manga or animé style. Fantasy stuff. Dragons and orcs and shit."

"Girls?"

"Yeah, sure, of course girls ...." His freckled cheeks had warm spots of red.

"Wow. And I'd love to have you draw me ... sometime ... or now. What do you need?"

"You don't have markers, do you? Like in different colors?"

"Sure I do. And some colored inks. A watercolor pad?"

"Wow, really?"

"Why not? And maybe I should wear something that sort of matches the pendant. I think I know just the thing ... and maybe my Indian headdress thing ... And then, where ...?"

Andy pointed. "There.

It was the big rattan chair with a back like a cobra's hood that sat neglected in the corner of the lanai.

"Although I think one standing, kind of triumphant elvin queen, first."

" And the standing one in front of the fieldstone chimney, like it's a woodland castle."

"Great. I'll be right back. There's folding TV tables in the corner there you could use for your art stuff. And you could sit on one of the kitchen chairs."

Andy was up and moving.

"I'll get it. Do you want to show me where the drawing stuff is?"

"Follow me."

Sadie could tell the boy was looking at her ass as she headed for the studio, so she swung it just a little extra.

"Okay, right in that cabinet is most everything you might need. You want to start with charcoal or pencil and then ink it in?"

"Wow, really? That'd be great."

"I haven't used a lot of this stuff in years, so things might be missing. You might have to sharpen a pencil or whatever."

"God, Sadie, this is amazing."

He suddenly got a serious look.

"Hey, can you go easy on what you tell the Old Fisherman and the mates about me and this ... this stuff? I ... I just keep most of my drawing to myself, except for some car designs and, um, like ... pretty girls I show to my friends sometimes. But guys can get weird about art."

Sadie gave him a big smile.

"Sure, we'll keep it to ourselves. And any further ... modeling I might do for you, right?"

A light seemed to go on in Andy's eyes and a cute grin.

"Yeah, yeah this can just be our thing. I like that."

"So, I'll change."

"And I'll pick my stuff. Wow, this is the bomb."

Sadie didn't hurry. She knew the young man would be fascinated by her collection of art materials. So she slipped out of her shorts and shirt and didn't bother to put on any underwear. Standing in front of the bedroom mirror, she gave herself a serious once-over. Was an old bird like her an idiot to be showing her body for this kid? Well, her hair was nice and full everywhere it grew. Just a hint of grey above her ears. She tousled it so it looked a little wild. Her bush was nice and thick, too. She was proud of the tight mahogany curls all over it.

Back when she was taking art classes, she had appreciated the more mature women who modeled nude. Like hers, their breasts hung thick and full, swinging loose when they bent forward. What Sadie liked best about her tits were the big nipples, seriously big, surrounded by large dark circles that were shiny when she was relaxed and puckered nicely when she was cold or excited.

Right now, one was all tight and the other full and inviting a hungry mouth.

Sadie got a bit dizzy thinking about the young man in the other room and his lips, firm but with a bit of a baby curve to them.

"Lord, I don't want to be too damn wet when I go out there. Old Puss just gets weepy whenever she likes these days. Much more than when I was a brat. Used to take some serious flirting or petting to get me wet. Now, well ...."

Impudently, she dropped a finger down below her curls and let it gently stroke between the folds.

"Whoa, I could so easily just frig myself until I shout uncle. Should I? I'm sure the boy would wait. Still, I kind of need to go on with our game. I want to show him ...."

She drew the finger out, glistening, and raised it to her mouth. Tasted herself. Time was, she thought that was gross. But now, she loved everything about herself. Sadie looked at her generous curves; turned to peek at her ass. It was pretty perky, even though there was quite a lot of it. Lotta junk in the trunk. Belly was a touch loose. Hell, she had had a kid in there. But you could still see a bit of ab.

"Enough, Old Girl; stop flirting with yourself. Oh...makeup."

Quickly, she put on bold red lips with the lipstick she never wore; and drew a nice dark line along her lids. Her own heavy brows were good as they were.

She got the hat that she built for the 1920s Flapper Ball at the Yacht Club out of its box in the closet. A little battered, but with flair, the big feather looping out of the top. The kimono was way in the back, behind all her other stuff. It was too nice to wear much. She certainly didn't want the Old Fisherman tugging at it with his rough mitts.

"Ah yes, perfect."

It was mostly red, with Japanese medallions all over the back. The front was blue, but the lapels were gold and white with a bamboo design. She wondered if Andy could capture any of the feeling of the pattern. She put it on. The silk hugged her curves and accented her generous nipples. No hiding those babies.

"Hey, the kid's instincts were right. The pendant looked amazing framed by her swelling tanned skin and then the folds of silk. He wanted to do her standing first. Hmm, do me standing ... Oh, shh. Wait, I know. My great scepter, or sword."

Sadie ducked into the garage and grabbed a long handled pruning hook with a saw attached.

"Let's see what he thinks about this."

Andy had his table set up with his drawing pad and pens. He had pulled a reading lamp near the chimey and it was casting a nice shadow where she would be standing. She made her entrance and Andy's eyes lit up.

"Wow."

"And I brought my ... well ... this." She smiled, holding out the pruning saw. "I figured if I'm standing for a while I can hold onto this to keep steady, and you can turn it into a ...a ..."

"Yes! You would be holding a mace or a scepter or something like that. I can sketch it in and then fancy it up later. And that ... robe is perfect. So, yeah, you can stand right there, great, with the ... mace in your right hand, and ... not so straight up, maybe you can move your legs, like wider, like you are protecting the portal to the Zirconian Treasure ... I'll draw the rocks like there is a cave behind you, Yeah that's super, and maybe one leg is kind of ... uncovered ... yeah, yeah cool; you have fine strong legs ..."

"Thank you ..."

"... de nada, and, let's see, I think the robe should be a little more, like, open, yeah maybe some more, oh yeah, like you are so strong, good, and then your left hand like right in the middle of your chest under the pendant, because maybe you can pull power from it and cast spells and stuff. The hat's great and I can make it even more ... and your chin up like you are proud of your powers ... . Wow. I'm gonna start."

Sadie fixed her gaze on the fronds of a palm on the far side of the lagoon. A pelican was flying by it and she felt very free and strong. She also felt vulnerable and sexy at the same time. The kimono was split in a deep vee almost to her belly button; her legs were spread wide with one naked almost to the hip and only a bit of fabric covering her snatch. Both nips were nice and hard and barely tucked under the silky lapel. A little breeze had kicked up and it slipped into the lanai and dodged around the floor, flipping the kimono aside now and then.

Andy was hard at work. She could tell he knew what he was doing; occasionally taking measurements with his thumb and pencil; making sure all the proportions were correct.

"I'm going to make you a little more majestic than reality." He murmured, as much to himself as to her. "Maybe eight heads tall. I mean, you aren't short, but we will make you kind of a goddess or something."

'We.' Well they were both doing part of the job of making this image. She wondered what he saw when he looked at her.

As if he read her thoughts, Andy spoke up.

"You know, this is kind of a first for me. Not drawing, I draw people, but I have mostly copied figures from mangas, or grabbed a pose of a young woman from a magazine, or even, yeah, a porno site, or something with free pix of models. But almost all of them are young women. I mean, I'm sorry, you're not old, but those are all like twenty-something and they are skinny and have no tits, pardon me, or maybe huge fake tits, but this is different. You are real, beautiful, but real. I can feel the honest life in your arms and legs and face."

He was drawing her face and it made her self-conscious. That, and his words. She had modeled a little for art classes when she was young and most of the artists or students just concentrated on her body. Andy was really looking at her face, and she felt every wrinkle and crows-foot and dark spot. But it also felt like he was touching her, just lightly, wherever his gaze fell.

She had never modeled for a single artist. There were always a bunch in a workshop or class and that somehow made it less personal. But as Andy drew the line of her chin and the curve of her breast, even under the silk; with the quiet hiss of the pencil tip on the paper she could actually feel the intensity of his gaze. Sometimes he blurred or smoothed the pencil strokes with the ball of his finger, shading the shadows under her chin; where they blended with the pale skin of her exposed breast; the deeper shadows where the kimono folded against her barely hidden private fur.

Andy was working fast, but he finally slowed and looked up, comparing what he saw with what he had drawn. He nodded.

"You know, I guess I'm about done with the drawing part. I want to add the color. That will make it really pop. I'm sort of embarrassed to show it to you. But, hey, here."

He brought it over for her to look at.

It wasn't a funky picture by a horny high school kid. It was a fully realized fantasy drawing that would fit in a good comic or manga. It was her, but ... not. But the cool thing was that he hadn't turned her into some twenty-five year old huge bazonga babe. It was her body, but like he had said, with magic power.

Sadie was stunned.

"Wow! This is really something. You have genuine talent ... and skill. I can't wait to see what you will do with color. Oh, and can I relax and sit down now? I'd forgotten how hard it can be to just do nothing."

She slumped into the chair, not really giving a damn if she was flashing the kid. Oh, she made a little effort to cover up, but very little. And one thick boob was doing more than playing peek-a-boo. Andy seemed to be paying no attention. She peered at him out of hooded eyes, pretending to be taking a cat nap. Was he sneaking secret glances at her cat? Not really. But finally he looked up from his art pad, really looked her all over and then went back to drawing again.

"If you don't mind ... while I finish this piece, can you hold that pose you are in right now? I'd really like to draw you like that. And I want to capture this moment. I don't know how you feel, but this all is pretty special, and I'm afraid it won't really happen the same way again. Unless you need a coffee or a bathroom break or something, sorry."

Sadie was feeling very comfortable and didn't need to go anywhere.

"Anything I need to do? Like, move ... this, or that?"

She wobbled a knee, picked up and dropped her left hand. The tips of her fingers were tantalizingly close to something that still wanted a bit of serious attention.

Andy froze for a moment, looking.

"The only thing is ... "

Sadie opened her eyes half way.

"Yes?"

"This ... pose ... is kind of ... intimate. So ... I will have you ... this way ... to look at while I finish it ... later. Of course I can give it to you instead. Or I could change your face, if you like ... ."

"Hmm." Sadie was thinking.

"One thing. You gotta promise me you will never, ever, ever show this to your horny friends when you all have had a bunch of beers, and tell lies about the hot MILF you ...."

Andy was biting his lip.

"I don't do that."

"Come on, you and them never tell tall tales about the girls you have 'scored'?"

"I don't, because, well, there just aren't ... anyway ... and my friends, well, they dream about it a lot more than they get it. But no, this is just you and me ... and I'll tear it up or burn it, or eat it if you think it's horrible or want it gone after today."

Sadie had lost some of her buzz, but she had made a promise.

"Fine, but, and I know this may be difficult, please don't take a shot of it with your phone. Stays on paper only."

Andy's mouth tightened a little but he said, 'okay'.

"Alright then, I'm all yours." She relaxed, closed her eyes, most of the time, and let the kid start his new drawing. He was serious about it, and she could tell it wasn't easy for him. The way she was splayed out in the chair with her head back leaning on one hand, her legs crossed at the ankles and partially covered by silk; shadows from the lamp making her curves more dramatic; it was a good pose but a little tough to draw. Of course, she didn't know if any of her muff was showing. She didn't care.

It was quiet there at the end of the lagoon. The buzz of a jet ski way out on the water, the growl of a high airliner. Sadie didn't quite fall asleep. She wanted to keep her eyes open so Andy would draw them, and she wanted to look at him as he worked. He was totally concentrated but cute, his curly hair almost falling in his eyes. Long curving eyelashes. For minutes at a time he focused on one area of her body or her face, a bit of his lip in his teeth. She exhaled, trying to keep very still, though something about the curve of his strong neck as it flowed into his shoulder triggered a restlessness in her legs. She wanted to let them swing.

She wanted other things to happen too. But she kept those fantasies just the far side of coming into focus. Still, part of her was taking a time trip to when she was nineteen and hanging out in the Greek isles with her artsy crew. They weren't formal about who belonged to who, and most nights she was somewhere out under the stars and also under a young handsome face that partially blocked the stars, arms like Greek pillars on either side of her naked breasts; cradling in her strong lap a lean pair of male hips, charging fiercely into her.

Those boys usually came pretty fast; a moan, a groan and then the push, hard and strong and the spurt of hot boy spunk deep in her belly. The cool air as he rolled away. A cigarette, or a slug of piney retsina from a shared bottle. Quiet talk.

"Your knee, Sadie."

"Oh, sorry, It's been a while since I modeled."

It was, at least, what ... maybe ten years. She had enjoyed modeling when she was a student.

"Do you want to stop? Are you uncomfortable?"

"No, not if you're not finished. This pose is easy."

It was, compared to what she had challenged herself to do when she was in school; crumpled in strange positions; stretched out, balanced on an elbow and a knee. She loved her body with all its curves, and didn't even try to hide her "nubbly bits", so there were a lot of student pictures revealing everything she had.

Curiously, unlike now, she was usually stone cool while modeling, even when there were cute guys, or girls, among the artists. She could tell sometimes after the session that some of them were turned on; by the way they couldn't meet her eyes, or had nothing to say when she complemented their drawings. This was different.

Why? Well, it had been a while since she modeled. And she hadn't intended to model, and, and ... yes, she wanted her genuinely mature body to be admired by the quite young man. Yes, one way or another, she wanted to get him, even if it was just to inspire a lovely little wet spot on those shorts .... But, hey, speaking of ... Sadie wiggled her butt a bit and realized that she couldn't stand up with any dignity because she herself was making her own little puddle.