Sadie & The Fisherman's Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She slowly spread her legs. Would he be grossed out? She was no sweet little thing with tidy petal lips. She was offering him her big drenched muff, her abundant curls all plastered to it. Still, a lot of this beauty was mostly hidden. She could have spread it wide for him, but she wanted him to do it. She wanted him to explore, and, she wanted to tell him what to do.

"Are you ready my big fella? Come here and have a good look."

Andy's eyes were wet and his tongue was on the edge of his lips.

"Andy? Here's what I'd love you to do, okay. Just take the tips of the fingers on your right hand and push back the thick lips on the right side. Yes. Yes, like that. Can you see how red and shiny I am in there? Open it wide. Now push it back on the other side. Yeah, stretch it wide."

Andy let out a tiny groan. Sadie knew that under the water his prick was getting tight.

"Do you like that? This is what a real woman looks like."

Sadie knew that Andy was gazing at a big, juicy landscape, starting with her fat maroon lips at the sides fringed with chestnut fur. They sloped into two slick valleys. Sadie knew they were really blushing now on either side of her thick meaty inner lips, the petals of a dark pink rose.

"Andy, please just take a couple of your fingers and move my inner lips apart. Yeah, that's it. Oh, that feels so good and open. Just ... just keep it open like that for a little bit."

Sadie was beyond excited. She was drunk with the adventure. She could feel her insides flex and tighten and she wondered if Andy could see that, that warm raspberry ice cream getting so slippery.

She closed her eyes and pretended she was Andy seeing the wet channel between the arched lips. A pale rim at the bottom, the hollow above now filled with clear shining honey with just a hint of cream in it, up the slick to the puffy little mouth that made piss, and above it where the inner lips met, like a cathedral door, the purple monk's hood peeking out of the forest of Sadie's thick curls.

Sadie grabbed a fingerful of pubes and tugged upward. Her clit, like a tiny cock about the size of Andy's pinkie-tip, sprouted from under its covering. Andy tightened his lips. Sadie felt a jolt in her ass and her pussy squeezed as she thought of that strong tender mouth engulfing her bead. But no.

"No, no, not yet, hon. Soon. Guess what? When I am raring to go she will pop out all on her own, ready to be devoured. But she is a sensitive little thing. So, right now I need you ... are you ready? I need you to clean me up a little. I'm such a messy girl."

Andy nodded eagerly.

"I've spilled my honey all over my pretty flower. So be a good bee and sip it up for me. So, leave my little bud alone for now and start at the bottom; not at the very bottom, my pucker, unless that is your kinky thing. I don't really like that stuff pulled up into my puss, you know?"

Andy nodded rapidly. Sadie could tell he was eager to get to work.

"You aren't disappointed are you?"

Andy pursed his lips and shook his head.

"Okay, but you can start with just the tip of your tongue on that little shiny spot just above my pucker; and if your tongue slipped just a little ..."

Andy grinned and nodded, bending to his work.

"Wait. Show me your tongue."

Andy politely stuck the tip of his tongue between his lips.

"Do you have some more?"

A long thin tongue snaked out of his mouth, curling up at the tip.

"Oh, my great guns, that is a tongue. Wow. You can do some damage with that thing. Can you flip it fast up and down?"

Andy fluttered it rapidly.

"Whoa! And side to side?"

With a smirk Andy rattled his tongue from left to right.

"That is a secret weapon. How about flat?"

Andy's tongue spread out nicely and he teased her as he played the kitten lapping up milk.

"Okay, you animal, I'm ready. Go for it."

Sadie took a deep breath. As Andy's head bent to his work she grabbed his curly hair in her fingers. She needed a little control. Sometimes they went at it too hard and fast and you had to hold them off. Sometimes they didn't get into it enough and you had to drag them to the feeding trough.

"Aah!"

Andy was a natural; or perhaps his youth was in his favor, because he was delicate, hesitant; a little flick, a soft touch. Little jolts were charging into her.

"Uh huh, that's got it. Just keep on doing what you are doing, that's a good boy."

She settled back on one elbow, closed her eyes and let it happen. She wanted to be a bit chill, but every time Andy touched a sweet spot her hips surged up and she felt herself squeeze inside. The sounds from the boy were deliciously liquid, like he was devouring a very ripe peach. And he was. She knew she was a peach and she knew she was very ripe.

"Shit, that's good. And, and, please, dig in a little. Get that tongue of yours in ... whoa! Yeah, that's it. Just rub it on everything. Oh yeah. That's the ticket. Just keep doing that for a while. Oh ... christmas that's good! God, you got me leaking. I'm sorry."

"Mm mm, it's good." Andy's mouth was deep in her business and he was going at lit like a puppy with a favorite toy. He wasn't even working on her clit and Sadie felt herself lift. Her tummy was tight and she just had to fuck his mouth hard for one beat, two, three, four, five. She was moaning like a seal, and panting.

"Crap! That was a good one. You ... you ..." She couldn't talk.

"Is that ...? Do you want me to stop now, or ...?"

She shook her head. Maybe the boy was aching with a serious cargo he needed to put in; but she wasn't quite ready for that. Her clit was humming and she knew even without a peek, that it was thrusting out and asking to be eaten. No, Andy needed to service that little lady. Did she need to asking him to be careful? Every nerve in that area was jangling.

Oh, the little devil. He had paused from his feast, mouth slick with her honey, and his lips were pursed as though to plant a sweet little kiss. Only now ... now he was blowing his cool breath on her hot pearl. Maybe that should have chilled her jets; but it did the opposite. The bud was really tight now and so, so eager for warm lips. Maybe he could suck it ...

But no; he decided to tease, pushing out that long snaky tongue and tickling across the top of the little hood just above her exposed beauty. Again. And again. He didn't stop. Feather light. No hurry.

Her hand in his hair ached to drag his face onto that hot little target. But she let him have his way. Her hips had a mind of their own now, thrusting toward his mouth with every touch. But he was not ready to go in for the kill. Lightly, lightly he fluttered across that hot tender target. Below she was oozing. She could feel the warm trickle down across her taint, coating the pucker that was opening in her eagerness.

Delectable impatience. She loved the tight ache of her belly as it rode out each new shock. Her ass squeezing upward toward that eager mouth. Almost ready. deep inside she felt that aching itch, that need to be stroked, rubbed, filled. Could she wait? She need cock. but maybe, first, some caressing by those long rough fisherman's fingers. Yes. That, now.

"Please," she whispered, holding up her shaking hand, showing her middle fingers in a "come hither" gesture. "Please. In me. now."

Andy stopped his sweet torture for a moment, his mouth and chin slick, his eyes drunk, curly hair glued to his forehead. He held up his hard strong hand and imitated her gesture.

"Like this?"

She nodded. "Just like that. Fingers up. Yes. Go in now."

Andy's hand disappeared between her legs, and then she felt the tips of his fingers push past the slick rim at the bottom. So wet. Twist to get in. She felt herself squeeze around his fingers, but she was so open, so ready, that they slid in with ease.

"Yes. Just ... yes, not fucking ... uh huh, but tug, pull. Oh!"

Andy had found her sweet spot. It wasn't always so sensitive. But now ... one touch and her belly cramped tight.

"More." It was close to too much, but not quite. "Yes."

Smart kid, he settled into a slow stroke and she gave in to it. Her mouth was so loose and a low groan beat out of her throat with every touch. The buzz in her womb was getting to that amazing 'too much' place. Soon. Soon he would tip her over the edge.

She peered at him out of half closed lids. His were wide and wet; his mouth too. Clearly he had never had this kind of power over a woman's feelings. He was lost in it. She wanted that mouth sucking her clit, but not yet. This tantalizing tickling was enough.

"Oh god!" She felt herself spread wide and squirting silver droplets into Andy's palm. Then she was gone. Her hips bucked again and again, and somehow she had grabbed Andy's wrist and dragged his fingers as deep as they could get, grinding her hungry puss against his knuckles over and over.

Beyond a small forever, panting away one aftershock after another she became aware that she was lying flat on the cool tiles of the pool her legs over Andy's shoulders. Andy, still in the water lay with his face on her belly, fingers still inside.

"Come on, old girl, surely you have had your fill by now?" She asked herself. And the little devil on her shoulder whispered, "I want two things I haven't got yet."

That strong sweet boy's mouth had not yet swallowed her rosebud. The very thought made it ache and she knew she could get another liftoff if she just touched herself now.

Sadie lifted herself on her elbows again and tousled Andy's mussed locks.

"That was just wonderful, sweetie. Who knew you were such a natural? Maybe you could do just a couple more small favors for mama? You think?"

Andy's sleepy eyes met hers and she knew he would go to the moon for her. But right now she wanted him to take her there.

"Two simple jobs, hon. I hate to be a little pig, but I badly need you to eat my clit until I scream, and then I need you to pump me hard with your hard cock until you scream. Do you think you can do those two little things? Can you do them right now?"

Andy nodded slowly and bent to his work. A very skillful boy. Not too hard, not to soft, that magic tongue tweaked, tickled, bathed, scrubbed, and swathed her button. No one, even that champion of oral arts, the Old Fisherman himself, had ever given it such tender attention. She was bouncing from one mini orgasm to the next like a mountain biker hitting all the best hills. She rode it, and rode it and it lifted her until she could press her bellybutton to the ceiling. Finally the big one hit as he sucked it hard deep into his hot mouth.

"Jeeeeeez!" They could probably hear her in Miami. Everything shook as her legs went to jelly and her ass squeezed her cunt tight against Andy's mouth and pumped her lady juice between his lips. The sound of his desperate gulps as he got it all pulled another set of shocks from her. The heat of her orgasm started at the tip of her clit where his tongue pressed and swept out into her belly, tingled down her legs and up into her tits making her nipples ache, sending a hot blush up into her face and a tenderness even to roots of her hair. Her arms had no strength. She was speechless, a jellyfish on the beach.

She could have collapsed completely then and slept for a week, but she had promised Andy.

"Andy? You need to give me your cock now. Please don't be gentle. I need it. Now."

Andy was a good student. His hips surged up out of the water like his idol the sailfish. His young cock stood almost straight up, engorged to a deep purple and clearly so stiff it almost hurt him.

Sadie had a quick moment of regret as she wished she was a young virgin so she could squeeze tight that magnificent young engine. But a second later she didn't give a shit because Andy had plunged deep into her and he wasn't playing around. She was ready for him to let go in a couple of seconds, and that would have been fine. He had done his job. But he didn't. He pushed her legs onto her chest, pressing them against her tender nipples, lifting her swollen cunt high and open.

Then he plunged in to the hilt. But it wasn't just a youthful in-out. He rocked, he rolled, he churned. He wanted to touch every part of her pussy, ever inch of his cock. And he got in deep, so deep he reached that second sweet spot way at the back. Hell, that was good. She grabbed his ass and pulled him tight and then ground against him, rode him, fucked him like she knew she could.

And she saw his face turn red and his mouth stretch wide in that beautiful agony. And then he roared as he finally let loose. And the roar triggered a hot nerve deep in Sadie's womb and she was riding the feeling up and then down and up and down again as the hot spunk poured into her, and kept on pouring. Geez the kid had a lot of jizz!

She wanted all of it. She wanted to pretend she was a ripe young girl with her hot guy, discovering all this for almost the first time. Marvelling at the feeling of a cock inside her. Pulling that gush of sperm deep into her to meet her egg and start making a new sweet kid.

But she wasn't that. She was a woman of years. She knew just what sparked her fire. And like this, she was so open, so wet, full noisy juice. She could scent her own musk. She could let her mind go down there into her cunt. Yes, 'cunt', that thick, dirty word, all funk and liquid. And now Andy had filled it with his hot cream and she was getting sleepy, the flutters in her cunt rippling away, lighter and lighter.

Andy was bowed over her, face red and wet, a smile of satisfaction on his soft mouth. Slowly, his well done rod slipped out of her and dripped a few drops of spunk into the hot tub. Her little secret.

She rolled back and away from the water and patted the spot beside her. Andy lifted himself out with strong youthful arms and lay down beside her. It was good to feel his leg across her, his face on her bosom.

She had worn him out. 'Good for you, you old bitch', she told herself. 'Still got plenty of what a man needs.' But she knew that this one could be ready to romp again in an hour or less. Nature's way of making sure plenty of seed was sown. Maybe she was content, maybe not. A tiny tickle told her she might get a charge out of riding this young stallion again sometime later, if he was so inclined.

"Sadie?" Andy's murmur came from her left breast.

"Yes, hon?"

"That was amazing, truly amazing."

"It was, wasn't it? I have not been so enthusiastically loved in a long time."

"Speaking of ... hadn't I better get the hell out of here pretty quick? If the Old Fisherman finds me here like this I'm truly screwed, and not in a good way. I mean, he can hit a guy, and of course any work around here would be toast."

Andy, I think you can chill your jets. If he isn't back here yet I would bet dimes to dollars he is doing his drunken best to screw May Daniels in that little crib or hers over the bar. I know he admires that wide ass of hers, and my understanding is that, like the gal in that Willie Nelson movie, she can 'suck the chrome off a trailer hitch.' Hang tight if you want, my old partner won't be back before dawn, with some lame-ass excuse. But I won't keep you if you are uneasy."

"If you're sure?"

"Sure as the tides."

"Okay, I could stay. And didn't you say something about some steaks? I know my way around a barbecue, and I like me some hot, almost raw meat."

"You bad boy. And speaking of ... I took you for a kid with almost no experience ..." Andy's mouth had a little pout.

Oh, hey, that isn't a bad thing. I was looking forward to teaching you a thing or two, and that's some fun. But you clearly have had a teacher or two you didn't mention.

Andy's eyes grew cloudy and his brow puckered in a little frown.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to pry ..."

"No, that's okay. It's just that it's kind of a private, personal thing. I don't ...."

"I think I get it. I imagine your 'teacher' is not someone everyone might celebrate, maybe someone a bit older, like me ..."

"Yup."

Sadie had touched a nerve. She shouldn't say more. But she had an idea of who Andy's teacher might be. She wondered if he ever would want to talk about it some day. He had told her she reminded him ...

"I'm about ready for one of those steaks. But I'd like to cool off a bit. What's say we hit the outside shower and do a couple of laps in the cool pool? Are you up for it?"

Andy gave her a crooked smile. "I might get up for that; but then I would have to wait longer for that steak. A man's gotta eat."

It was Sadie's turn to grin. "I enjoy watching you eat."

"I know you do." He winked. "So let's get to it. But first I'm going to hit the head." He offered her a hand. Sadie was pleased to see that his young pecker was already recovering.This could be quite a night.

"Hey, Sadie, anybody asks me where I got my pendant I'll tell them exactly where it came from, this great ... lady who makes lots of beautiful stuff, and they can buy something from her. That's what I'll say."

"Hey, that's sweet, and helpful. I'll have to give you a commission."

"Nah, you already did,...and this is it."