Sadie & The Fisherman's Apprentice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When her attention focused on that private region just under the silk she realized that she was hot; really pretty damn steamy, and just lubricating up a storm. So. Fucking. Ready. To be churned ....

"Just about ready." Andy looked up with a big smile. He couldn't have been reading her thoughts. "I like it. I thought maybe it would just be a clumsy sketch and I would have to rework it or do it again another time, which I really wouldn't want to do, because we'd never capture the exact pose and the mood, and ... Do you want to see it now? Of course it's black and white. I'd like to color it some, unless, maybe you think it's fine ..."

"I'd love to see it."

Sadie didn't want to move. She hoped Andy didn't notice. He offered her the picture.

"Wow, this is ... I sort of expected it would be like the other one, kind of more like a superhero comic, me all loungey and dragon lady ... but this is, ... real. You went for the half tones and a more gentle contrast of the light, except for where it disappears into shadow. It almost doesn't need any color, unless ..."

Andy was looking like cat in front of a bowl of cream. Such nice deep blue eyes. A touch of natural man smell. Sadie was also aware that she was 'glowing' with a bit of her own 'grown woman smell'. She hoped he didn't notice.

"I thought I could mostly add some reds, to make the kimono stand off from your body. Pick up some blue in the wall behind you and just a touch of darker skin tone in the shadows, but your skin is so nice and creamy, we can just let the paper say that."

"Sounds fine to me. I'm impressed."

She was also strangely turned on, by herself. It was a provocative pose. Just a bit of her fur peeked out below, and a pale length of thigh led up to the secret places. But it was her face that was the turn-on. She hadn't realized that her mouth had been half open, her nostrils a little flared, and her eyes ... her eyes were hooded, the lids slick and her pupils wide and inviting. She was the poster girl for 'Please fuck me'; so much so that she herself wanted to mate with this goddess of lust.

Curiously, Andy didn't say anything about that.

"Do you want to use my stuff?"

Andy was puzzled. "Excuse me?"

"I'm sorry: do you want to use some of my paints to color the pictures? I have some Dr. Martin's liquid watercolors or some colored markers ... You can see what is there that might do. Might be a little old. Some dried out. I haven't used them in ages, unless you'd rather go home and take care of it on your own. Maybe you've had enough of this old broad ...."

"I, well, sure I guess I could finish them here if I wouldn't be in the way or whatever."

"Silly boy, this is the best day I have had in a long time, and you are making me feel really special. I owe you something ..."

Sadie risked embarrassment and stood up, almost toppling over as she did so. She hadn't realized her foot had gone to sleep. Andy caught her. Her bare breast was pressed firmly against his forearm.

"Woopsie daisy, my foot is all pins and needles. I forgot that can happen when you sit still for a long time. Thanks, I could have landed on my ass."

She meant to give him a little thank you kiss on the nose, but there was a little stumble and they were mouth to mouth. A real kiss. A grown-up kiss. She could have stopped, but didn't. Finally she drew away.

"Whoa. Andy. That was a beautiful kiss. Thank you."

Andy was blushing a little; his breathing was rough.

"Yeah, that was ... that was ... different."

"Yeah, for me too, but what do you mean?" There were still holding each other, but it was sort of quiet and warm. Sadie felt no need to push it in any direction.

"I've kissed some ... girls, but it wasn't like this. They ... either do this smacking thing when our lips touch or else it's all gobbling tongues and stuff. Maybe it's because they were sort of drunk or something. I don't know, it was hot but ... I don't know, not like this. Well, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that, but ..."

"But?"

"But it was nice."

"Nice?"

"More than nice. It was ... intoxicating. Yeah, that's the best word I can think of. I feel sort of ... drunk. In a good way. And I learned something. Something about how to kiss; but I don't know what it is yet."

"That's great. Aaaand, I think I'm going to go for a swim. This posing has me kind of ... heated up and I want to cool off. So you are welcome to explore the workshop to find what you need. Is that okay?"

"Uh, sure. Can I get you some water or anything?"

"That would be real sweet. Glasses are in the cabinet to the right of the fridge and there is cold water and ice in the fridge door. You could be a dear and leave it on the little glass table by the pool. Oh, and forewarned is forearmed, I intend to swim in the nude, so I'll stay under water when you come back. Thanks kiddo."

This time her mouth connected with his nose, and she sashayed off, swinging the skirts of the robe so he wouldn't notice the damp spot. She dropped the robe on the side of the pool and dove in bare ass. Out of the corner of her eye she noticed that Andy wasn't looking away.

She swam. It felt good to swim and she did laps, though they were short ones. She was vigorously doing a backstroke up the pool when Andy returned with the water. She knew her bare breasts were lifting out of the water, thick and shiny, but so what. She waved as she did a flip turn at the end , showing her ass, and swam back in a sedate freestyle. Andy was on his way to the workshop.

She swam some more and most of her had cooled down by the time she climbed out, toweled off and tucked her hair up in a turban of the towel. When she entered the studio Andy was hard at work. So what if she pressed just a bit too close against his back. He didn't seem to mind. It was almost as if that was the most natural thing to do. But she was careful not to shake his painting hand. And what he was doing was pretty impressive.

"Wow, you have a really light touch. I love the way you have the lavender tones melting into the shadows. This is getting to be more like a painting than a drawing."

"I think I got your skin. Because, yes, you have the lavender over here; but you are more tan over here, and then it gets pale, pale where the sun doesn't ...."

She felt a little shiver in his back.

"It's amazing. I'll leave you to it. Thanks ... you, well ...."

She gave him a feather kiss on the back of his neck. It was supposed to be... she didn't really know what. But he looked up with liquid eyes.

"Andy I'm going to go change. Then maybe I'll make some dinner. Could you eat a steak? I've got some nice T-bones."

"Sure, or, I don't know, isn't your husband going to be back in a bit? I'm sure you got them for him and he's kind of pissed off at me now, so maybe it would be better if ...."

"Nonsense. I get to decide who I ask to dinner, and I'm pretty sure he will be eating May Daniel's place, I mean eating out at May's, that is, her bar when he gets off the boat. In fact I'm sure he is there now because otherwise he would already be here."

"Oh shit, really? He might be here any time and what is he going to think about ... these?"

"These are none of his business, unless you and I decide he should get one as a present; and right now I am thinking these should just be ours to share, and maybe some others like them, or a little different. For instance, how would you like to draw me in the nude?"

"You mean, seriously? That would be incredible. Your figure is so ...."

Sadie turned his swivel chair around so he was facing her. She took his face in her hands.

"Andy, it would be a joy to let you draw me some more. It makes me feel like a real woman again. Do you know that as we women put on some years we start to think no one gives a shit any more? Maybe we say we don't like crude guys ogling us in the street or making dirty remarks; but we miss it when they look right past us at some hot young thing. So you like my shape? You like these big old things?"

"They're wonderful."

"Give us a hug."

She pulled him to her and somehow her robe parted so his cool face pressed her warm flesh again. For a long moment she just kept him cuddled there in her arms between her full breasts. As he turned to take a deep breath his mouth was so close to her swollen nipple again. She just couldn't help pressing it closer, and like a hungry puppy he swallowed all of it, sucking as much of her tit into his mouth as he could, massaging it with his tongue, pulling hard as though to draw out all her loving milk.

A jolt went straight to her womb and her pussy tightened, fluttered. Her legs were rubber and she swayed against him.

"Oh Lord!"

He couldn't get enough of her fat nipple and the other one responded to her sister, puckering so tight she stung.

"Oh Andy, you are such a hungry puppy. God, that's good. Please, can you pinch the other one."

The thick fingers, a bit rough from dock work, surrounded her breast, squeezed, swelling the nipple shiny and tight. His thumb and finger gripped it, pinched, twisted ...

"Oh my god!"

With a will of its own, her pussy swelled and dripped, oozing a trickle down her leg. She was too hot to be embarrassed. There was a fury inside her and it needed to be stirred, quelled.

She couldn't help taking her hand and grasping Andy's hand on her hip, pulling it toward her center, across her belly and down. Impatient, hungry, she fumbled with his fingers. Demanding that they push up through the hot wet folds, find the opening.

"In. Deep in, please. Now, please, right now."

She was gone. No pride, no sense of dignity. A mother slut, just as bad as she could be. She just needed this, this right now.

Two of Andy's strong fingers plunged straight into her. Stirred. Kept stirring.

Her hips rocked to meet the motion pushing hard toward him. They swayed in an ancient dance her body did all on its own. She couldn't stop. Circling on those strong young fingers. So hot and so wet. She clamped his face to her chest and bent her knees, letting her hips snap when the feeling was over the edge, breathing harshly now, right in his ear, pushing toward the swell, the rush; her face hot, her mouth wet and open.

The sounds that came out of her now were obscene, not dirty words but filthy sounds, animal sounds, bitch-in-heat sounds. She clutched at her own pussy above Andy's churning fingers, crushing her clit in hard circles. No teasing now. She needed more, fumbled another of Andy's fingers into her. Now he could scoop all around inside that aching tunnel. He got it right, finding the puffy parts just behind the bone. He was listening with his fingers, meeting her need. He could hear what she needed. He could tell just when she needed more.

"Yes! Yes, Andy suck it, suck hard. Be cruel to that nipple. Pinch the other one tight. Yes, that it. Oh, I can feel your tongue on my tit all the way down into my pussy. You have to keep going now; you can't stop. Use me with your hand, use me hard. That's right; we've almost got it. Yes! Getting close, closer. Oh I want it. I want you so bad."

Her cunt was banging upward with every tug of his fingers, every hard suck on her tender nipple. Now she was losing it, almost gone, legs shaking like a flag in a gale; leaking uncontrollably all over Andy's hand.

Then, for an eternal moment, time stopped. The wet churning of those strong fingers went on and on so very far away. Sounds like small waves on the sand. Her belly was hard, cramping with the ecstasy, popping high and tight now, again and again. Not yet. Not yet. It was so strong and good. And still, the hunger was so strong deep in her belly.

Oh! Here it was. One last hard push and ... she screamed.

OH, HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!"

She gushed, lost, almost totally out of breath and shaking like a madwoman, crushing her cunt hard up against Andy's hand again and again. She was so wide and wet and loose that most of his fingers disappeared inside her.

"Rub it. That's it. RUB IT HARD!"

His slippery knuckles erased the last of the aching.

She collapsed into him and was pleased to be taken into his strong arms. Her whole body was a mess, just fluttering and shaking, wonderfully out of control. And there, there was his very hard young cock crushing up into her ass.

For long, long moments she sat quivering, wrapped in his arms, breathing like a sea lion. Finally she managed to mumble, "Andy, Andy, Andy, thank you, thank you, thank you. I should ... I need to ... I'm sorry ..." She kissed all over his face; finally found his mouth and disappeared in a long kiss. She felt his cock surge up against her and she knew what she needed to do. Not too tired to do it, though she felt like melting away.

Sliding off his lap onto the floor she rested her cheek against his hard thigh while she reached up to tug his zipper down. It was funny how his stiff young rod popped up when she let it loose. He moaned in a way that told her he was so glad to set it free. A fine, sturdy prick, not super long, not too thick, still, slick and ready. If he felt shy or not ready to get this she couldn't see it. His mouth was open, breathing a little fast, his eyes half open. Tiny whines like a little puppy. That really turned her on. She absolutely had to tuck his foot under her, pressed against where she was hot, wet and aching.

But now she had a job to do. And she wanted it to last a while. The idea that she might get off again as she got him off made her face hot and she couldn't help grinding against his foot. "I'm such a slut, and I'm fucking loving it." That moan again. But she knew that young men this age tended to pop quick, though they could come back to it soon. She needed to keep him going.

So she grabbed that perky rod tight.

Andy groaned and his hips pushed up.

She didn't really want to tease, well, not like she could with her old guy, tiny licks and kisses until his twisted old stick got hard enough for her to ride. No, this young stallion didn't need what her old fisherman did, a long warmup. He was there. She wrapped her lips around his purple knob and felt those tight nuts surge under her hand.

"Uh uh, not yet." She murmured around his jumping cock. "Not quite yet." She squeezed and the pulsing eased just a bit. But she knew Andy wouldn't last long, especially as she went to work. She knew she was good, couldn't help being good from long experience. She knew how to make her mouth feel like a hot cunt that sucked hard and squeezed tight as she pulled him out. More for his sake than for hers she sucked all the way down his shaft until her chin was buried his balls.

His eyes went wide. "Never had that before, have you, sweet one?"

Again she had to squeeze. But he was making animal sounds. He couldn't last long.

She pulled him out slowly, keeping her lips tight and her fingers tight too so that he couldn't release. Down again, letting her mouth get very wet. Then, feeling him whine, she went to town, sucking him fast and a little bit too hard. Don't let it feel too good yet.

She peeked up at him. His eyes and mouth were wide open as though he was trying to say something very important. She pulled him loose with a pop and felt his nuts clench.

"You ready?" He nodded, fast.

"Okay, here we go."

She let her fingers go loose now, gently caressing his balls. Holding his eyes, she sucked soft and strong, lips eager to pull the hot juice out. She nodded, letting him know that he could give her everything, swirling her tongue over the tender head and feeling him go tight.

"Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh ..."

He surprised her; grabbed her head like it was his own personal fuck toy and started pumping hard. He wasn't worrying about choking her. He was just going for it; slamming his hard length down into her throat again and again.

Sadie had never had this. It rang every bell in her body. Even the feeling of choking made her feel so full, so taken. She opened her throat and let him work. Her own hips were crushing uncontrolled against his leg; wet, hot, sloppy, who cares.

Now, now, here it was. In her fingers she felt his balls squeeze into hard nuts. She snatched a breath and sucked him in until his pubes tickled her nose. At the same moment he howled and grabbed her by the hair and hauled her tight to him. It was rough, but it was perfect. Where her tongue pressed his shaft she felt the hot liquid inside surge up and then it was pouring into her mouth, gushing pulse after pulse down her throat. Filling her, filling her, filling her.

Andy's moans shook the room; but she wanted him to hear her too. She groaned and growled around his cock, a great hungry bitch. She could feel the effect her voice had on him, a hungry mermaid, eager to devour this young fisherman; making him jerk painfully hard, squeezing out one aftershock after another.

And as he emptied into her she let herself go. She knew his cock was sensitive now, but she sucked it hard, eager to drain every droplet from his balls; her great sweaty tits rubbing hard against his leg; her hips out of control, popping hard, crushing against him, releasing a pungent flow of woman liquor onto him.

Drunk with her own orgasm, she sucked on his shrinking sex, tasting every last bit of him. She popped it from her mouth so he could see her lick all of it from that soft shining helmet.

He amazed her. That energetic young organ began to perk up again and Sadie knew that soon, very soon she would be able to ride that young prick all she wanted. It would take a little time until a nice load built up in those beautiful balls again; but in the meantime, she could scratch every itch an old gal might want to tickle.

Sadie half passed out, her cheek against Andy's thigh. He was done in too, breathing out with long slow breaths; now and again giving out with a little groan. Sadie cupped her hand over his young manhood, enjoying the head of it, the sensation of something like a small animal curled up there. At that moment she felt ageless. She wanted to be the mate of this young buck and give him all the rocking that he needed.

After a while she grabbed him by the hand, pulled herself up, pulled him up too, and led him, heavy-footed to the sunken hot tub in the corner of the pool enclosure. She flipped on the bubbles and set the thermostat to warm up some more; then led Andy down into the frothy water.

They both collapsed there, limp from their very special exercise. Andy lay back and let the bubbles wash over him. Sadie subtly stroked her own breasts. Her nips were tight and sensitive, even in the warm water, and they really perked up when they lifted into the cooling evening air. Something deep inside was aching. When she glanced over at Andy she saw that he was looking at her intently under hooded eyelids.

After a while she felt herself drift over and lean against his side, her breast pressed into his ribs, one of her thighs wrapped around his leg, and her puss pushed up against his hip bone. Her mouth was in his neck.

"Andy? Andy, do you suppose you could do me a special favor? I'm wondering if you might be willing to give me what I gave you. I know that some guys think it's gross, but I mean, I need it too. I mean, I'm just all wound up and that, that is the one thing that will make it all better. Am I very selfish Andy? It's okay to tell me no. I'll understand. But I'm so hot. I'm sort of hungry in a backwards way. I don't need to eat. I need to be eaten. I'm hungry to be eaten. Could you do that?"

Andy had a lopsided grin. Apparently he had no problem with the suggestion.

"Okay. When ... where?"

"I thought ... right here on the edge of the pool. Right now, if you're ready?"

"Ready as I'll ever be."

Sadie got herself seated on the edge of the whirlpool, her feet dangling in the water, a towel draped over her shoulders in case any one should stroll by on the path. Not likely, but possible. Andy could stay in the pool and have full access to all her charms. She felt so guilty, but she was so ready.