Sadie Outlaw Ep. 003: Lady Parts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"Fair nuff. Legs are wide, you boys might as well take yer turns. I'm gonna have faith yer a man of yer word Sam. Truth told I'm not yer enemy. Even after yer done rapin' me."

"Time'll tell."

"Well don't go calculating time by my shadow on the ground. My second hand is a might slow."

"Funny lady Mae." Sam rather admired her. She merely winked at him.

"Fun as this is Sam, don't you think it would be more fun if I had my limbs free to really focus on y'all? Amazing what these two bound hands of mine can do wrapped around a pair of big ole' cocks."

"You done proved yer hands can be deadly. I'm thinkin' yer where ya should be." He looks to his friends on the horses, "Single step forward Boys." The trio escorts their horses a hoof ahead lifting Sadie a few inches more until she was waist high to Sam Dillsby. "Far enough. Don't wanna ruin Mae's day."

"Appreciate that Sam." She hissed through gnashed teeth; the strain was unbearable.

"Get yer jolly's Spur." Sam grins at his brother who steps in unhooking his gun belt then his trousers. Whipping out a six shooter cock the man shuffles in and spanks Sadie's clit with his crown. Sadie's hormones struck like thunder rolling across the prairie. As she tilts her head back Sam releases her hair. The second Spur Dillsby penetrates her he notes her rattler tattoos looking as if they were striking his cock. It freaked him out until Sam laughed. "Shoot yer own venom Boy." Sadie lost her mind under her intensified sensations. Without very little effort she squirted all over Spur's cock. It made him grin like the Devil on a good day.

"Looky Sam. She likes this." Spur chuckles and thrusts in rapid fashion.

"FUCK YES I LIKE THIS. HIT MY LADY PARTS SPUR." Sadie wailed. It made the horses nervous, keeping them restrained was not easy. Her excessive cries of pleasure didn't help, even when she toned it down. As Spur nuts inside Sadie, she quakes like the one small pebble in a rockslide. Hollering at her reactions the group all wanted their turn. It became musical saddles as one man traded places with another to get quality time with Sadie.

"Holdin' up Mae?" Sam bent over Sadie's face as she had her eyes rolled back into her head. With a return to sanity her green eyes lowered into place looking him in the eye.

"Provin' my worth Sam. Let me ride with you boys. You can fuck me whenever ya'll want. This shit is a fantasy to me."

"Fancy huh?" He misperceived her word.

"That too. Fuck my pussy Cletus." She looked up toward the straggly looking giant, his big hands gripping her hips tightly. He merely scowled and pounded her thighs. Sam for the first time found interest enough to squeeze Sadie's tit. Firmer than he imagined, none of them had ever known any so tight. Of course, a boob job made her lift shiny and solid. Less jiggle but plenty of stuff to grip.

"You like those, Sam?" She notes his curiosity.

"Sure, enough Mae. You're a tough lady. I can tell by yer body. Ain't as soft and shifty as most gals."

"I keep fit. Almost yer turn Sam. Gonna show these boys how to really treat a girl?"

"Best for last they say."

"Let me prove to you I'm worth keepin' around Sam. Untie me. I promise I won't start swingin'."

"Yer already swingin'." He chuckles.

"Suppose I am a swingin' single." She joins his laughter just as Cletus cums hard inside her den of serpents. She chose then to express just how good sex was, even at their moderate expertise. Regardless how bad they were, it was still damn good to her accelerated hormones. The sad thing was, Sadie wanted to let it all out but worried her cries might spook the horses too much to be controlled. Thankfully, five grunts later Cletus retreats allowing her to exhale her delight. "Dang Cletus you know how to put a smile on a gal's face."

With a smug glimmer in his eye Cletus Birch growled, "Maybe later I'll put somethin' else on yer face."

"Promises, promises. That is unless you fellas do me wrong." She arches her head back to look at the horse holding her upper body aloft. Strangely the horse just happened to be looking back at her. In her thoughts Sadie wondered what that was about. "Horse looked at me as if it was apologizin'. Heat must be makin' me delirious." A second look back the horse was still glaring at her but this time it stomped its front right hoof twice on the ground. "I gotta be reading too much into this." Straining upward she looks beyond the men at the remaining two horses keeping her supported. "What the hell? All three of them are clopping the same hoof and staring me down. Givin' me the willies Filly's. Well, stallions I reckon."

Suffering longer as Shep and Sonny got in their turns a second time, Sadie's pussy was a gushing waterfall. She was getting really dehydrated in the heat and even with a body chemistry that fueled her adrenaline, Sadie was ready to pass out. Just in the nick of time Sam Dillsby pats her cheek to garner her attention. Sharing water from her own canteen gave her hope, 2022 water at that. Noticing how clear the water was Sam halted her thirst to take a taste himself. Wincing at the chlorine and fluoride taste that his era was unaccustomed to, he spits it out.

"What is that piss?" He eyed Sadie.

"Artesian water Sam. Found a spring about fifty miles back. Clear as mountain dew." Better to lie about it than try the truth.

"If'n ya say so Mae. All yers." He feeds her another round of water to cool her body temp down. Choking slightly under a parched throat she was certainly grateful, "Thank ya Mister Dillsby. My body is getting pretty red Sam. Rope burns aren't lookin' sexy neither. Take a risk... swear I won't fight ya."

Scowling Sam Dillsby knew she was right. Her body was getting baked under the harsh rays of the sun. Accelerated healing or not she was feeling the rawness. Grunting, Sam made his decision, "Back the horses up. If she starts swingin' shoot her in the knee. Better a limp than a loss of life, right Mae?"

"Gonna limp a spell without ya'll shootin' me." She gradually lowers to the sand below, the horses backing up almost as if not being coaxed. Even the boys noticed their horses making their minds up for themselves. None of them dared to mention their thoughts on that, it spooked them. The lariat around her torso removed, Sadie rubbed her upper arms and sat there, legs still wide. Cletus untying her ankles, she did the same in rubbing circulation back into her limbs. "Gonna sit right here 'til ya tell me to move Sammy."

"Get dressed. Clothes come back off at sunset." Sam handed Sadie her cowboy hat. Sonny even brought her the rest of her clothing, minus the gun belt. Standing up surprisingly strong she pulled her pants up, minus her thong, and stood topless a bit longer, almost as if showing off. The guys definitely stared her down.

Walking toward them, Ned Potter had two things in his hand, a bottle of booze, and a thin cord of some kind, connected to..."What in tarnation?" Ned had accidently turned on her iPod and low volume music made him look around for the source. Dumbfounded he lifts the device higher and listens to of all things Metallica's song Unforgiven. Sadie merely lowered her head chuckling.

Ned in his less than intelligent reaction lifted the bottle, "She's got whiskey."

"Not technically Ned." Sadie sighed.

"Tech knee lee? What you mean?"

"Meant to say not actually. Big words I learned over in France." She laughed. Hands in the air she steps toward Ned and takes her iPod from him shutting it off.

"What is that in yer hand?" Sam winced.

"This?" She thought quickly while looking at it. "Got it from some Gypsy fella over in Europe by the name of Stevie Jobs. Told me it plays music from the great beyond."

"Great beyond?" Spur looks skittish, "Ya'll mean ghosts?"

"So, he said. Here ya wanna try it?" She offers it up. Spur declines fearfully and steps back. "Suit yerself. I find it relaxin'." She puts it in her pants pocket for safety, not wanting the battery dead so soon on her arrival here.

"What about this contraption?" Ned drags out Sadie's cellphone, which she had smuggled past A.I. Tilly, even though she warned Sadie against it. It had no WIFI obviously, but the internal battery was still live enough to show off a picture of herself in military fatigues on her wallpaper. All of them grew leery of her more and more. To them such devices meant one thing... pure evil.

"Best put all that away." Sam barked, "Finish gettin' dressed before ya blister."

"I was just startin' to like being naked around you boys. Mind if I risk it and keep my shirt off? Surely, you fellas like what ya see."

"Ain't the point Mae."

"They're pointin' at you Sammy. You ain't had me yet." She pinches her barbed nipple piercings as his brothers share smirks of amusement.

"Nightfall." He shakes his head, "Let's ride up to that wash, bathe in the creek awhile."

"Sounds like a plan. Am I walkin'?"

"You can ride with me. One wrong move I'll rear my horse and throw ya off." Sam climbed back up on to his horse. "Ned? Grab Mae's pack, put everything back."

"I appreciate that Sam." She looks at Ned who hands Sonny the bottle. "Sorry I hit ya earlier Ned. I'll make it up to ya tonight." He grumbled and walked away, picking up her belongings and stashing them in her pack before taking it to his horse and tying it to his saddle. Shep held on to her guns.

"Climb on up." Sam extended a hand, Sadie using one stirrup, easily hurled herself up on to the horse behind Sam. All of them admired her toughness. Pressing against Sam's back, her tits crush up, nipples stabbing through his shirt. He had to grin. Leaning her chin on his shoulder she whispers, "Ya know ya like me Sam." Digging a spur into his horse's side he led the group a good mile away to a small creek running down from the higher altitudes, a relaxing campsite for sure. She knew the water stemmed from the Pecos River up North.

"Lil' shade at least." Sam nods toward two lone trees hanging over the creek bed. The water was higher than she predicted. Still only knee deep by the look of it.

"Reckon you can make love to me under that bigger tree Sam. If'n ya like me nuff we can carve our initials in a heart on the trunk." She chuckled squeezing his shoulders before hopping down. Standing beside the horse, waiting for him to drop down she pats the horse's cheek and rubs its forehead. The horse nudged her playfully.

"Hatchet likes ya."

"Hatchet? Interestin' name."

"Kicked an ax out of a log and sent it flyin' once. How he got his name."

"Well, howdy Hatchet." She kisses it on the forehead.

"A'ight Mae. Gonna take me a bath. You gonna behave or am I tying you to that tree?"

"Rather bathe you." She winks.

"Don't make me get physical."

"Wouldn't think of it Sam. Course, I'm hoping you get real physical with me later." She sneaks a slap to his ass making him grimace. All of his gang laughed at his reaction.

"Cletus? Keep a bead on her just in case." Sam hesitates to add, "Just don't go shootin' me."

A simple nod Cletus grips his rifle and points it at Sadie as confirmation he was watching her. As Sonny, and Spur strip down and head into the creek she follows Sam until he sits on a large rock, then offers to help him take his boots off. Smelliest feet she had ever inhaled, even if she didn't express her disgust. Stripping nude, Sam goes to his saddle bags and drags out a washcloth and a half-used bar of soap. It was all he had. Good enough. From there he waltzed right down into the creek and sits down. The water was relaxing in its gentle cascade.

"I'm gonna lose my britches Sam. After all your boys filling me up I wanna get my lady parts clean for ya." She kicks her boots back off then unzips her jeans and loses them all over again, socks joining them this time. All save for her cowboy hat she marched right down into the creek and sat next to him as he lathered his washcloth and began attacking the dust from his journey. No amount of soap was gonna take away the lingering stench of days without a bath. Sadie at least had perfume to mask her scent. Although her nanites shared a natural scent of lilacs after absorbing her daily spritz, mimicking it to keep her fresh as they say.

Using her hands as a washcloth of her own she looks to Sam, "You plan on sharing that soap, Cowboy?"

"Only bar I own. Use it wise."

"Just need it for my holes and my pits. You want me smellin' nice when you make love to me don't ya Sam?"

"Love? Ain't in love Mae."

"Humor a gal Leader man. I like a man in control."

"Still don't trust ya."

"Goes both ways, but I'm givin' you the benefit of the doubt. We'll see how ya feel toward me come mornin'. After we knock boots and get good and drunk."

"Speakin' of... that bottle of booze you got... fancy bottle." He looked leery of it. "Who's this Jim Beam fella it belonged to? Thinkin' it said Boarbone."

"Bourbon." She chuckled at his pronunciation. "Kentucky fella I met once."

Nodding at her words he notes her red hair with black tips. ""You got interestin' hair there Mae. Almost like you got feathers."

"Like it Sam? I do. Gives me character. Matches my eagle tattoo, don't ya think?"

"Everything' 'bout ya gives ya character. That artwork ya got there on yer body is purdy spooky."

"Fends off evil spirits."

"Injun words."

"Indian words." She corrects him, "I know a lot of good people out here Sam. Find some respect."

"Tell that to the Injun who went shootin' an arrow at me." He points at his back shoulder and a scarred-up wound. She eases closer to him to study the area, her soft touch making Sam Dillsby tremble. He didn't like sharing fear of any kind. Something about Sadie alias Mae tempted him one second, scared the crap out of him the next. Either way he was getting aroused.

"He was a straight shooter looks like." She caresses a single finger over the scar, "Unlike you. Look at that curved arrow you got there Sammy." She points out his erection arching skyward at a bent angle from the water level. He laughs then brushes her hands away.

"Ain't the time. Finish cleanin' up."

"Wash my back?"

Taking his own rag and soap he voluntarily cleanses her back from shoulder to ass crack. In his tenderness he takes in her entire back tattoo. Locket included. "Same locket around yer neck. Gotta meanin'?" He overlooks the Special Forces tattoo over her ass crack.

"As I said earlier, family heirloom. Put it there just in case I ever lost the real one."

As if on cue Ned interrupts them, "Sam? Why's her flask here got a Texas Ranger star on it?" He shines the rugged flask in his direction then parades right into the water to show his leader up close.

"Sure nuff." Sam winces at the engravings wore down over time but still legible. "What are you doing with a tin star Mae?"

"Found that out in the desert." She shrugs washing her face with the cool water.

"You keepin' somethin' from us Mae?"

"Yep. From Ned there anyway. Gotta be good and drunk to bunk down with him." She winks.

"Hardy har har." Ned grimaces.

"They say that in these parts?" She meant time period.

"More whiskey?" Sam shakes it.

"Nope. That there is nitro."

"Yer joshin'." Sam actually grinned. Still, he stopped sloshing it just in case.

"Keep shakin' it you'll see." She laughs then takes it from him, her breasts in his face.

"Weren't much smell to it." Ned confessed to having opened it.

"You drink my nitro? Don't fart." Sadie chuckles then makes an explosion sound with her voice, dramatizing it with her hands. Sam and the others laughed as one. Ned merely grumbled at being mocked.

"Got ole' Ned pegged." Sonny smirked, "Don't feed that fella beans."

"All we got to eat unless we're going huntin'." Cletus warned.

"She's got some strange vittles in her bag." Ned reacted, "What's Juicy Fruit?"

"That's gum. Try a slice, Ned. Might help yer breath." Sadie pointed toward her bags dangling from his horse. Ned seemed tempted but grew hesitant.

"That ain't really nitro, is it?"

"Let's blow up together Ned." She uncorks her flask and takes a swig. Shaking her head at the bite of Vodka she grins, "Takes paint off walls too."

"Turpentine?" Sonny Dillsby poised a brow.

"Close enough." She then passes it to Sam, "Careful Sam. Don't smell none, but it burns goin' down."

Sam dared to take a drink then makes a face at it. Pondering the taste he nods his approval, "Ain't whiskey, but it's got kick."

"Again, they actually say that around here?" Strange how the vocabulary seemed off to her.

"Can we try that Beam fella's booze Sam?" Spur holds it up.

"I reckon."

"Now that one ya'll better have some balls to try. I dunno what whiskey in these parts is like, but where I come from that there is hellfire."

"That why it says Devil's Cut on it?" Spur reads the label. It was then he discovered something curious. "Why's the wrappin' say since 1795. You had it that long?"

"Uhhh! Sure. My family owned a still back in the old country." Worth a shot. They were dumb enough to believe it even though she mentioned Kentucky earlier. "Last bottle I got, might as well share it with good friends."

"We ain't friends Mae."

"Will be Dillsby." She razzes him with her tongue, "Hand the bottle over Spur, lets crack it open and put some fire in the hole." Hesitant Spur looks to Sam for confirmation that it was okay to take the risk. Sam nods then points at Sadie to behave. She rolled her eyes and took the bottle, passing the flask to Spur in return, "Wouldn't mix the two Spur. Mind puttin' that flask back in my bag?" Spur merely tosses it at Ned. Ned mumbling about being an errand boy did indeed take it back to her pack. That Juicy Fruit called out to him, and he took a slice. The flavor made him smile.

Opening the bourbon she took the first drink, a healthy one to show off her bravado. Alcohol barely ever made her drunk, due to her damned immune system. The men were all puckering with amazement. They didn't know about her immunity, they pictured her a messy drunk later. Better for them when sex was brought up again.

Passing the bottle to Sam, he inhaled it before taste. A sample led to another healthy guzzle. The others in his bunch complained about him drinking it all. From one member to the next the bottle was going down fast.

"Not as harsh as the local whiskey. Kinda sweet." Sam realized.

"Like me?" Sadie bats her lashes at him.

"Yer sure a looker Mae."

"I bet you say that to all yer lady prisoners."

"Never had one before. Most cases it ain't needed. Yer the lucky one I reckon."

"Yer gonna figure that out about me here soon too Sammy."

Ned returns having pilfered through all of her things. This time he locates her Glock. "What kind of pistol is this?"

"European. I got that from Austria. Traveled lots in my younger days." Any story she told they seemed to buy and thrive on. Pretty naïve boys overall. As she spoke Ned pointed it at one of the trees and pulled the trigger. Nothing! Luckily it was on safety. Tired of it not firing he passed it around to the others for inspection. Sonny, still nude standing in the water looked it over good and figured out the safety. Not realizing his trajectory, he pulled the trigger sending a shot whizzing by Cletus. The reaction was both awe and laughter.

"You almost kilt me." Cletus sneered looking rattled.

"Careful boys. That there is no Colt, it has power." She pats Sam on the chest and rises to her feet, "Train all yer guns on me if you don't trust me. Hand me that Sonny." Again, confirmation from Sam led to him passing the gun over to her. She pulled the clip out to show them the bullets. "You done drainin' my bottle Shep?"

A final swig emptied the Jim Beam bottle. Showing it to her she pointed away from camp, "See that rock over yonder? Take a walk out there and put the bottle on it."

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers