Sadie Outlaw Ep. 003: Lady Parts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers

"That's a good hundred yards." Cletus winced.

"Two hundred, I'm thinkin'." Sadie calculated not only the distance but the slight wind. Waiting on Shep to reach his destination he balances the bottle on the rock and moves away. "Thank ya Shepard. Might wanna step aside more. Glass flyin' and all."

Chuckles were heard around her. Spur, Ned, and Sonny shook their heads. Spur being the one to voice his opinion, "Ain't no woman can hit that so far out."

"Do I look and act like just any woman you bunch of Poozers?" She shakes her head and lifts her arm, fingers tightening on the Glock, trigger barely touched. Taking aim she makes a wager, "Sam Dillsby?"

"Yup." He sits back in the water enjoying the view of her amazing body.

"If'n I get this on the first shot and hand it back, you trust me?" She acts as if the whiskey was getting to her. "Whew! Gettin' a might warm even in the shade."

"Probably not."

"Worth a shot. Keep your eyes on the prize Boys... not my ass."

As the men chuckle, they notice her stagger a bit. Even with their guns trained on her she looked serious. Hand shaky she stops long enough to wipe her brow of sweat over her forearm. "Seein' double Boys." Again, they shared grins amongst themselves. Feigning that she couldn't do it she lowered her arm sighing, "Not far enough out."

"Take the shot Mae." Sam insisted.

With barely a glance at her target Sadie pointed and snapped off a shot. All of the gang watching saw the bottle explode and spit shards in every direction. In the distance Shep busted up laughing, "DID YA'LL SEE THAT?"

"Not bad Mae." She turned and handed the gun to Sonny, safety back on.

"Holster that. Don't go wasting my bullets." She then turned back toward Sam and straddled his lap in the water. "Gimme some lovin' Sam." She grabbed his face and kissed him hard. All of his brothers nodded at her romantic overture.

"Let's get a fire goin'." Cletus directed, "Beans in our belly." Strangely, they left her unattended, all guns holstered or carried off. She was all Sam's. Kissing lasted clear past sundown. By dinner time the boys ate up and passed gas. Sam had taken Sadie off into the darkness and fucked her hard. She actually enjoyed his curvy beast, so much so it made his brothers howl at the moon for effect.

In the shadows Sadie whispered to Sam, "Hope you forgive me Sammy. I really do like ya." She then cut off his blood flow in his neck making him pass out over her. Sam Dillsby would be the first. Take out the Leader, the troops would fall. A lesson her former General, Benjamin Westmore always taught his men. Easing Sam off of her she sneaks about in the shadows. Ned was still chewing his gum and pissing by the horses. Another pinch to his neck this time, Ned toppled like Sam had, catching his fall from being noisy.

Stalking the horses, she found it weird that not one of them whinnied at her approach. Claiming ropes from every horse she moved about and tied up Ned and Sam first. Strategically, she found her Glock, then took remaining ropes behind the boys. Once prepared she circled back in front of them and marched toward the others who were closing in on droopy eyelids. Seeing her walk up with her hands behind her back she started dancing seductively. The brother's eyes were drawn in like moths to their campfire, Sadie's glow was too mesmerizing. Guards down, she reveals her gun pointing at the remaining four.

"Dare ya to go for yer guns." She smirked.

"What in the...?" Cletus started to stand but a kick of her foot into the fire sent a small log into his pants, firing his leg up.

"You dance hotter than me Cletus. Shake it Big Boy."

"Where's Sam?" Sonny growled.

"Sleepin'. Sonny? Slug yer brothers." She encourages him with a single shot between his legs making him jump up and wail on Shep, and Spur. She anticipated Sonny to be the strongest, she was right. Both boys dropped like rocks. Leaving Cletus and Sonny to stare at her, she begins her dance again. She was terrifying their senses. Finally, stopping she adds, "Cletus? Punch ole' Sonny."

Being the biggest of the gang Cletus swallowed, then felt a second gunshot kick up dust at his feet. That sent him fists first into Sonny. No competition, Sonny joined his brothers in LALA LAND. Alone now Cletus winced at Sadie, "You gonna shoot me?"

"Not tonight, unless you try'n get tough on me. There's rope twenty feet to yer left. Go get it and tie up the Dillsby's. Oh, and Cletus? Don't be stupid. Underestimating' me is certainly not good." He carefully retrieved the ropes and swiftly knotted the boys up tight. She checked after each imprisonment, removing knives as she went along. Each of them sporting a blade in various places. Once they were all tied up Sadie smiles at Cletus and faces him up close. Tossing her Glock aside she smirks, "Wanna strike a woman Cletus?"

He took his shot as Sadie ducked aside twice at both advances. Doubling her fists, she easily slips by his defenses and lands blows to his stomach then his bearded chin. With the force of three men at her disposal, plus years of hand-to-hand combat lessons she knocks Cletus out cold. Watching him hit the dirt like a falling tree she smiled. "Reckon there were three oaks out here."

Tying him up and leaving him there she retraced her steps and carried Ned and Sam back into the cluster. As they woke up slowly, they found Sadie smoking a cigarette. Wanted posters for each of them found in their saddlebags scattered on the ground before her.

"Thought you wanted us as friends Mae." Sam coughed.

"I meant that Sam. Problem is... like you, I don't trust easily. I hear you boys robbed a few banks in yer time."

"I told ya she was after our money." Cletus grumbles wiggling his jaw.

"Is it really your money Cletus?" She winces, "Was that yer bank account?"

"Not tellin' you where our money is Mae."

"Truth is Sammy. I don't care. The local Sheriff can go lookin' for it. Me? I just wanna kick back and relax."

"Turnin' us in for a reward then?" Sonny prompts, "You is a bounty hunter."

"Not really. I guess I could go that route. I was tellin' ya'll the truth, I weren't lookin' to be your enemy. More I thought about my chances with you boys, the more I knew I was only gonna follow you to the Hangman's noose."

"How are you gonna get all six of us to town without a fight?" Shep countered. "You needed us to whup each other to take us down."

"That I did. If it were a fair fight, you bozos would lose. Too many guns had the advantage. Trust me boys... you don't want to mess with me. I can take ya." She stands up and flicks her cigarette butt at the creek. Before their eyes she went into a martial arts stance and challenged their imaginations. Even in the nude her actions were downright sexy. Leg kicking up over her head and held high allowed them a view of her pussy's opening in the fire's glow, inviting but deadly.

"Get some shut eye boys. Tomorrow, we ride."

Sadie? She found her dildo called Deke and used it in front of them, cumming hard to their astonishment. After a breather she began making her rounds behind them, each one had their blood flow severed. It took talent. Sadie definitely had that.

"Sleep tight."

Their wake-up call was going to be interesting.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,875 Followers