Sadie Outlaw Ep. 006: GRINGO STAR

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tom's horse here. He left a note that says he's at the school. Possible trouble followed him home. Says to watch over the Dillsby Gang just in case there's a bust out."

"Where's the school?"

"Mile that way." He points North. "It's an orphanage too. Big ole' Church next to it."

"You listen to the Sheriff then. I'll ride out and see if Barrett needs any back up. Do you have anyone to help you here?"

"Yeah! A few willing to help. Wilbur Carlyle at the mercantile. The Finn's if need be."

"Any extra rifles so I don't gotta run upstairs at Eddie's for mine? I left my holster up there too."

"Take mine here. Hold up, I got me a pocket full of bullets." He digs in as she chuckles.

"No wonder your pecker looked bigger."

"Are you lookin'?"

"Not on purpose but sure. We can flirt later Ira. Hand your load over." She shook her head. With no pockets she eyed Barrett's horse. "I'm borrowin' Tom's horse to head back. I can put the bullets in his saddle bag. Don't let those Dillsby's escape I'll need them to track down the town's money for Cyrus O'Malley. Stay safe Skinnyman."

"You too... skinny woman."

"Ain't skinny... I got curves."

"That ya do." She climbed up on Ezra and calmed him.

"Take me to Tom."

The horse immediately turned in the road and trotted off. Sadie's braless chest bounced with every trot. In passing inspections, she ordered the males to back up Grennen. Suddenly, every man there thought to impress her until she left the city limits in a faster pace. Once gone the cowards went indoors. Grennen had a couple reliable friends however, so he wasn't going it alone. Brutus taking a break from his butcher job stood by from an alleyway. Not a coward, but sober unsociable. That woman in tights had certainly made an impression on him.

In riding North toward the church Sadie's heightened eyesight spotted two riders moving along slowly as if a Sunday ride. With a town up ahead, any other person might be in a hurry. "Tilly? How telescopic is my vision?"

"Like your physical prowess, the addition of three peak Olympian athletes. Why may I ask?"

"Jus' curious. Rider's up ahead, I figured if I got a good look at 'em you might be able to facial recognize them to see if they're gonna be a pain in my ass. I... "

"What is it, Sadie?"

"Eagles! Three of 'em. Jus' like over the butte. Eagles don't normally fly in packs do they. Reckon that would be flocks."

"Not usually, no. Interesting that you see them but looking through your eyes I do not."

"I still don't get how you can actually see through my eyes. I thought this was on a mental level communication."

"My apologizes! I thought I made it clear. The nanites within you function on not just healing, or increased abilities. Your eyes are like cameras. The temporal aura around you allows me to witness your every move."

"Which means Doctor Carlsbad can too?"

"Actually, no. What I've failed to tell you again is that... I myself was once one of the travelers. I went back in 2019, one of the first females. I struggled to blend because of my IQ, I... broke my back Sadie, severed my spinal column. Another female agent recovered me and brought me home. I was too valuable to Wyndham for... my psi talents."

"Psi talents? Explain that better. You a mind reader?"

"Yes and no. I can read yours yes, but not those around you. We are bonded by the nanites inside your cerebral cortex, in tune I see through you, perhaps feel your emotions. Let us not go into that part please." Meaning sex and feeling what Sadie felt. "I can imagine what you think of me now. At any rate I was careless back then. My unspoken goal was to find Brandon. I was not athletic like you Sadie. I couldn't even climb on to a horse. I was more studious. I went back and portrayed a school marm like Clara Beth Jenkins. Buckboard was more my style. The hopes back then were that I might meet Jessup Outlaw and read his mind in hopes to discover what the Wyndham's required."

"Okay hit the pause button a minute. My eyes are kinda fuzzy."

"Are you alright? The nanites should heal your eyes from anything you get in them."

"It's not... holy crap! Tilly? I just became Supergirl. My eyes adjusted and I'm... those two fellas are maybe 400 yards away, but I can see them as if I'm right up on them. Which brings up my next question... if you can see through my eyes was you watchin' me ride ole' Eddie's pecker?"

"Shamelessly yes. Forgive me, I get very bored and lonely sitting here in my lab. I cannot see them up close like you can I'm afraid. How is it you are able to?"

"Eagles! One of them swooped low and looked right at them. I think the eagles are here to help me. Recall what I mentioned about my buddy Boone's grandpa Newton? He talked spirit animals. What if... those eagles are spirits and only I can see them? Those riders aren't even noticin' my feathered friends there. I mean to me it makes sense if Uncle Brandon's spirit can inhabit Inferno... I mean Tarnation... then someone... "

"In our time can see through spirits. Quite an intriguing theory Sadie, and I'm the one with the genius IQ graduated from Harvard at age 19."

"No way! Really? That's kinda cool Tilly."

"I know! I was inducted into Harvard at 13 years of age. Once I stepped from Harvard and my psi talents developed, I was recruited by General Westmore and his colleagues. I met Brandon at age 27. So, yes, I have been with Wyndham quite a spell. Luckily, I can speak to you without them monitoring our conversations. At least... I hope so. I know I'm too important to punish, there is no one else that I'm aware of working here with my such abilities. There are various talented students here but none with my specific range of telepathy."

"So, yer a member of the X-Men." Sadie chuckled. "Breezed by those guys without any aggression on their part. Maybe they're not stressed because I'm a woman. Hell, I'm offended they didn't check me out."

"Male lovers even back then were not uncommon Sadie. Fashion would mean nothing."

"Maybe! That or they're jus' focused. Only two fellas so maybe Grennen and the townsfolk can handle them if they get unruly. My eagles disappeared. It's kinda cool I can see through their eyes. These nanites in my cells might not even recognize what they let me visualize."

"Perhaps! That could be in your favor. Our secret like Brandon. I'll have to report my spying in a few hours here Sadie. I will omit everything that can help us. Simply mention certain people and your antics in bed."

"Tell Carlsbad I suck a mean dick, but he'll never know."

"I will not be telling him that." Tilly giggled.

"Church and school up ahead. Bells ringin' so they see me comin'. Sit tight Tilly!"

"Here when you require knowledge. I can see whom you speak with so no need to ask me I'll fill you in."

"Right on! So, you hear what I hear too?"

"Lip reading only."

"Gotcha!"

Entering the grounds of the Church, Sadie found rifles pointed at her. Letting Ezra slow up and trot over to his owner Sheriff Tom Barrett, he winced at her using his horse without permission. Thoughts only, Sadie smiled. "Well, howdy Mister Maverick." He sure did look like actor James Garner with a thin beard from a week of neglect. "After noon Sheriff. I brought your horse back. Ira got your note." A shiny tin star badge on his shirt was easy enough to connect the dots to.

"Who are you?"

"Name's Sadie L'Amour. I brought in the Dillsby Gang. I need you alive to collect my reward if'n you don't object. You know those two riders I passed on the way here?"

"Not yet! What in hades are you wearin'? Better yet not wearin'. You do know there's younguns around that shouldn't be seein'... all that."

"No offense Tom... but my clothes are the least of yer worries. No kids in sight I presume you got them to safety?"

"I did! I'm shocked Ezra let you ride him. He's kinda selfish about that."

"Reckon he's jus' worried about ya Sheriff. I'm here to help if things go South."

"Why would they... yeah, I suppose they are coming from the North." It was amusing the communication gap. "Forgive me Ms. L'Amour, I'm just not accustomed to seeing a gal lookin' so... "

"Gorgeous?" She winked.

"Meant confident." He glared back toward the school to see Clara Beth watching. Sadie immediately realized that maybe Tom had feelings for his sister-in-law.

"I'll accept that compliment. So, you think those two fellas I passed are trouble?"

"Gut is seldom wrong. Just like I know you could be trouble."

"Trouble in a good way Tom. Don't judge a book by its torn cover, or missing pages." She chuckled. "I have your back."

"Much appreciated. Is that Ira's rifle?"

"It is. I borrowed it to save time. I'm stayin' with Edward Pike and my guns were upstairs. Yer note sounded dire so I jus' snatched up Ira's gun. He said he had more in the jail."

"How did you wrangle the Dillsby's?"

"That's where you don't trust me. I may be a gal Tom, but I can easily whip yer tail. Books and covers Big Daddy Barrett!" She paused and looked out toward the countryside. Spotting her eagles returning in the distance she began seeing through their eyes again.

"You alright?"

"Yep! Like you I get gut feelings. Gypsy blood, I reckon." Tilly giggled within Sadie's thoughts. "Those fellas had friends. You question my gettin' the jump on the Dillsby's... this is how. I knew what I was dealin' with and outfoxed 'em. You bring company back from Hell Paso?"

"Thinkin' so. I don't see anyone out there. Miguel up top in the steeple would let me know."

"Takes a fox to know a foxhole, Sheriff. Mind if I borrow Ezra here and... "

"I'm not sendin' my horse out there."

"Horses in the barn there worth ridin'?" She looks over her shoulder.

"Carriage horses."

"Makin' things tough on me Tom. I'm tryin' to even the odds here." She saw three men lying flat on the ground and another man watching their horses. Her spirit eagle buddies were giving her a good idea what she was up against. Telling Tom, the odds however would only make him more suspicious. "Now would be a good time for Uncle Brandon to show some loyalty."

Ask and ye shall receive. Although, she really didn't ask.

********

Back in Sugar Plum at the stables Inferno aka Tarnation went from wild streak to sensing trouble. Looking above him, he too saw an eagle soaring. Spirit within able to recognize a spirit without. Observing the stallion's actions Dorieann Finn removed her derby and scratched her scalp. "Hey Dooley? Come here a minute." Her brother assembling a saddle stepped up and wiped his brow on his shirt. "Look at Inferno out there. What you think he's lookin' at?" Wincing at the sky Dooley saw nothing, not even a cloud.

"I gave up try'n to figger out that horse. Lass L'Amour can have him I say."

Good idea!

Switching his eyes from the sky toward the North, Tarnation raced around the corral as if building momentum. Dorieann immediately stopped her brother from going back to his work. "Dooley... look!" Taking a fevered run the newly christened Tarnation jumped the seven-foot corral with relative ease.

"Twice in one day?" Dooley spat at the ground, "I'm not chasin' that bugger again. Begone hellion!" Worked for Uncle Brandon. Seeing through the eagle's eyes he saw Sadie on Ezra and then the eagle soaring over the loitering posse in the hills. The warrior within knew bad men by sight. Now that his niece was back in his life, he had to make amends.

"I got him." Dorie went for her own horse Petunia and gathered a rope from a hook on the barn stall. Heading out of the barn she used her heel to nudge Petunia along. "Get a move on Petunia. I don't got all day." Leaving town at a rapid pace Deputy Grennen saw Tarnation first and rolled his eyes, then Dorie in pursuit. If he could only see the spirit eagle swooping right down in the middle of the street leading Tarnation, he might have crapped his drawers. The Dillsby Gang in their cell laughed at Sadie's chosen horse running off again. Yes, Ira had been yakking to pass the time earlier before Tom Barrett's horse Ezra showed up. Even Edward Pike looked out his barbershop window to see the chase.

Breezing by the two riders, Dorieann didn't even give them a second look. They just avoided the main street and veered around the back. They had a mission to perform. The riders Bacon and Remis intended to succeed. Pissing off their leader Red Butler was never smart. Lesson learnt considering their posse originally had eight members when leaving El Paso after snatching up that telegram meant for Sheriff Barrett. Money in the bank was money in their pocket, once the Dillsby's gave up the loot's location. A temporary rescue was only a diversion. Loot also meant turning those boys back in for the reward money. Red was a cunning devil.

********

Santa Mingo Church property...

As her connected optical vision affixed a third time Sadie Outlaw smiled and peered back toward Sugar Plum and looked down at Sheriff Tom Barrett from his steed. "No worries, Tom. I got me a ride comin'." She then turned in her saddle and placed fingers between her lips and let out a deafening whistle. Tom and each of the boys manning guns shrugged at one another. "It's a mile... give him time."

"Sadie?"

"Yeah, Tilly?"

"Why did you whistle?"

"Calvary's comin'! I bet you loved hearin' that from Uncle Brandon during sex didn't ya?"

"Before my unfortunate accident and his... of course! Yes, I caught on to your humor."

"About time!"

Tom Barrett just shook his head and made Sadie dethrone his saddle. Ezra walked back to that trough to cool off. The heat was hell. Hell was about to get hotter.

"Hey Tom?"

"L'Amour?" He thought the woman was insane.

"Deputize me 'til this is over?"

He swore... just not Sadie in.

12