Sadie Outlaw Ep. 010: WHISKEY DEKE

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Twelve men in a cell meant for six they might use your handicap to their advantage. They do need to relieve their bladders at some point Ira. All it is going to take is one of them to overtake you in your condition and they're all free. Brutus does have a day job. Miss L'Amour... I'm afraid rather likes to enjoy herself. She's over at Millie's now creating havoc. It appears she has packed the place just by being there. I do believe outside of we three, Brutus, and Father Rodrigo... every man in Sugar Plum is there to simply see what insanity she does next. I hear she owns a rather realistic penis."

"Miss L'Amour has a dick?"

"Not a real one Ira, an artificial one. I've read about those in the paper when we are privileged to get one. They are for marital problems, to spice things up when a man cannot perform. It keeps marriages from being so dull."

"Ain't natural Doc."

"Nor is that I suspect, Ira." Hollister points at Grennon's tented erection. "Are we thinking of one of Millie's girls? I cannot berate you if you do. Life can get lonely out here in the desert. Perhaps, Miss L'Amour? She does bring something quite illegal to the table, does she not?"

"Can't arrest her, she saved Tom and brought in two gangs. Besides, if I put her in that cell too, those boys would likely try'n kill themselves. Those Dillsby's are terrified of her. Calls her the Devils daughter. Maybe that's a fact. Who has the balls to catch a stick of TNT and bite off the wick? Surely ain't you or me. Hell, Tom as tough as he is, wouldn't do that. And how she dresses, all those tattoos, what is she Mayfair?"

"A woman proving that she is as strong or stronger than any man. It is not unheard-of Ira. I hear there is a young lady in Arizona who is a crack shot, a scout for the calvary. I believe she is called Calamity June or something. A mere teenager at that."

"The Dillsby's did say Sadie shot a bottle from thirty yards or more. That and tossing Kinkaid's knife dead center of a pole. How's come we never heard of her before ridin' into town. Wouldn't ya think she would have a reputation like that gal you just mentioned?"

"Perhaps she does, word might not have reached us way out here. That drifter last spring the Eastwood fella was what told me of June. What was his first name?" He fidgeted in thought, "Oh, yes! It was Brandon. I wonder what ever became of him. Now he was one tough fella too. A lil' on the crazy side like Miss L'Amour. You know, now that I think of him, he and Miss L'Amour rather resemble one another in the face. I've stared at her body so much that it had not dawned on me until now. I will have to ask her if they might be related."

"DOC?" A voice alerted him from the adjoining bedroom.

"Ah! Tom is awake. He must be thirsty. You rest. I'll get you up off of that table in the morning."

"Thanks Doc." Left alone Ira Grennon kept staring at his erection pushing his sheet upward. With Mayfair preoccupied Ira reached under and touched his cantankerous willy and sighed. "I had to be dreaming. Why would Clara Beth ever like a scrawny fella like me? She has Tom even if he's too stupid to see it. Don't mean I can't... think about her." Ira tried to jerk off but found his energy waning. The jarring on his leg was not helping. Yet, he would still be timidly hard by morning. Calamity Jane, not June did perish in Deadwood. It might have been in June, but it hadn't happened yet. The future for everyone was just that. For now, Ira's wood was dead too.

********

"Another bottle Alfie!" Sadie Outlaw yelled over the piano player Waldo as she danced behind him, hands in her long red hair with blackened tips. Her shirt unbuttoned all the way but tied into a bow above her belly bling showed off her amazing tits. She made certain to bounce about and have Carlotta Dean pass her hat about for tip money. This was by far the best show any man in Sugar Plum had ever seen. Women were not allowed to show their breasts outside of a paying customers rented room. Yet, Sadie was breaking the law and daring anyone to object. In her thoughts her guardian angel Tilly Ford was warning her not to do this, but Sadie simply told her, "My life Tilly! Enjoy being me through yer eyes." Oddly, Tilly did rather enjoy this. It was like living in a holographic game.

Chef Dwight and Millie brought out their dinner plates and began sitting them before each customer. It was killing Millie DuPont to serve her own staff like this, but Sadie was paying up. She questioned where the woman had suddenly found money but as a hero, she could only guess someone like the town's founder Cyrus O'Malley might have rewarded her. For now, Millie simply kept her thoughts to herself.

Her husband Alfred bringing a fresh bottle decided to shock his wife and take her into a dance to the piano's rendition of The Ship That Never Returned, a popular hit in 1876. While it was hardly a tune to dance like Sadie was doing it was still going over well in slow motion. Not to be outshined Edward Pike stood up and asked Sadie if she would like to dance. Chuckling at Alfred and Millie she shrugged and went along with it. It certainly made the audience of thirty plus gentlemen happy. Especially when Ed tried to cover Sadie's tits and she kept slapping his hands. The girls refused to be hidden. "Live with it you stiff Cockney!" His grin left it at that.

Song ending Sadie dipped Edward to an outpour of laughter, joining Alfred as he dipped Millie. The Mistress teased the crowd with her own bulging cleavage. The problem was there was no competing with busty Sadie. Even in dipping Ed her breasts showed off her nipples without coverage. Millie just could not do that. Not with Alfred present. She tried her best to follow the laws even if Sadie was not. But again, Sadie was breaking bank in doing what she was. Perhaps! Maybe a tiny show. Bubbly in the moment Millie stood to face her hubby and tugged her cleavage down and let her own large breasts fall free. Alfred bulged his eyes until the tips came rolling in. Hmm? This was something that needed to be discussed in private.

"Let's eat, Eddie!" He in turn wagged his tongue at Sadie. Pinching his tongue she grinned at him, "That there is dessert. Right, fellas?" The crowd went wild. "Take a seat ladies." She pointed at the saloon girls. "You too Dwight! Let's dig in and belch later. You can loosen yer pants even." More laughter! Dwight was loving Sadie's lust for life. Seating himself to her left, Edward to her right she smirked at both. "If we were eatin' chicken, I think I'd be the wishbone. Gimme elbow room you studly gents. I'll say grace... GRACE!" One slide over each in their chairs they laughed over it and began devouring their food. Sadie eying Vera and Carlotta, the other two girls at the moment picking at their food as if worried they might piss off Mistress Millie, Sadie made a call. "Millie? Alfie, quit playin' with those hoot owls and tell yer girls to eat."

"EAT! DRINK! Be merry!" Alfred chuckled then sucked on Millie's nipple to her awkward delight. As much as she flirted in her own saloon, she was not any hooker. An elegant lady and faithful to Alfred outside of his letting her occasionally tease a bit too much just to drum up business, she was shocked by his sudden hunger for her.

"That goes for you Alfie! Eat Millie up!" A wonderous idea! Alfred took Millie behind the bar and caught her off guard and lifted her up to sit on the bar itself. Going beneath her skirt and pulling her bloomers aside he buried his face into her cunt. A yelp out of Millie she collapsed back over the bar and palmed her still revealing breasts. Her view of the tables made her crazy inside. Alfred's tongue was delightful, it had been a while. Maybe having Sadie around did get him stimulated. That so-called bouncer job was not sounding so awful after all.

Feeding their faces, the saloon girls were giggling amongst themselves, eying Millie performing in ways they were unaccustomed too. It looked like great fun, not having to go upstairs and hide. Was this something new that they also could get away with? Sadie winking at them placed her toy Deke on the table making them giggle even harder, thinking it hilarious. Hearing murmurs behind her Sadie's hearing amplified by her nanites, she eavesdropped of how much the male clientele wished this would happen on a daily basis. Others spoke up about their wives not being happy that they might spend too much time here rather than at home. It was amusing! A final mention of, "I wish Miss L'Amour would take her clothes off. I'd pay jus' to pat her bottom, well, slap her bottom." Chuckling as she poured herself another shot, she downed it and sat back. Removing Edward's borrowed shirt Sadie Outlaw aka L'Amour sat topless. The whole bar went silent. Edward nearly choked on his steak.

"I surely could use a neck rub." Sadie called out just to see who would fight for their chance. Using her palms to halt Eddie and Dwight she wanted one of those gossipers behind her. The saloon girls flared their eyes and awaited the first move. Suddenly the piano player Waldo left his seat and wiggled his fingers.

"I could use a bit of exercise." Maning up he stepped behind Sadie and tenderized her shoulders and neck.

"There's Waldo!" She laughed. "Put a lil' more effort in that key of Me!" E! Her flesh always on overdrive in stimulating her hormones she fluttered her eyelids. "Oh, that there is jus' purrrrfect! Ya keep that up Waldo I might jus' let ya massage the rest of my body."

"I would be delighted to be of service Miss L'Amour."

"Sadie?" Edward eyed his pocket watch, "It is near sundown. Your friend Broderick?"

"Ah, shit! I nearly forgot Brody." She looked toward the saloon doors to see the sun going down by the look of the sky. "Two more minutes Waldo. Here!" She claimed the pianist's hands and brought them forward over her tits and squeezed his grip on them. "We'll call this playin' chops!" He had a hearty laugh at her piano forte. "Maybe sometime this week I'll show you how to play a new tune on yer piano. You ever hear a song called Johnny B. Goode?" Tilly busted up laughing telling Sadie, "No! Don't you dare."

Even 157 years in the future Tilly Ford discovered just how much fun Sadie Lynn could be. She knew the woman would play the Chuck Berry song and not care of the ramifications it might incur. Tilly found herself humming the song. Dr. Anson Carlsbad standing nearby monitoring Tilly wondered what it all meant growing suspicious. His psi seemed to be enjoying herself far too much not to doubt in her actions. A talk would be forthcoming.

"Dwight?"

"Yes'm, Miss L'Amour?"

"Why don't you go give Vera there a shoulder rub." Vera hearing this pepped up. With Mistress Millie still moaning she meant to take advantage of whatever she could. Dwight jumped from his seat and ventured around the table and asked permission first. A gleeful nod of please he set out massaging her. Vera adored Dwight so this was very special indeed.

"Eddie? Carlotta looks tense too. Help her out before we have to leave." A pause to grab his hand she had a better idea. "Invite Carlotta back to your room. I'll pay Millie for her services."

"Oh, my! Two of you? How will I ever manage?"

"Sharin' me with Brody. Don't you be greedy."

"Of course not!" He laughed and dabbed the corners of his mouth with a napkin and made his move. Easing behind Carlotta he gripped her shoulders and found her swooning in his grasp. A lean in to whisper his invitation she gasped and nodded her desire to join them outside of these four walls. A glance at Sadie she melted and mumbled, "Thank you."

"Alright, Waldo! Time to release Ebony and Ivory here." She patted his knuckles. "We'll work on that full body massage another day."

"As you say Madame." Waldo went back to his piano to play. Standing up Sadie made the effort to look back at the men congregated behind her. Stepping amongst them she patted the chest of the man who mentioned he would pay to slap her bottom. "You still payin' for a pitter patter?" He bulged his eyes at the fact she had heard him. "All of you fellas can slap my ass for a Liberty Seat each." A quarter! "Ante Oakley Boys!" Hands were in pockets just that fast. Seventeen of thirty men could afford to take advantage of their luck. Slithering her black leggings down to her upper thighs she bent over and began with a slap of her own to get their courage up. A saloon girl Emily held Sadie's hat out for the quarters. Each man dared to slap her cheek harder than the other, Sadie's butt cheeks glowing red as she hissed with a smirk. Easy money!

Strangely, not one man there noticed her redness fading almost as fast as it existed. Her nanites healed up her bruises as quickly as they developed. "All done back there?" They now rubbed her bottom lovingly, her eyes rolling up at the sensations. "On that note... I bid ya'll goodnight." Pulling her pants up she found a gentleman among them who held her shirt out to assist in putting it on. Leaving it unbuttoned Sadie patted his cheek. "Thank ya! I best say goodbye to Millie if Alfred ain't got her breathless." Hat in her hands full of money she tipped Emily one of her quarters. A thank you for dinner was heartfelt.

Walking over to the bar Sadie crouched in front of Millie in her upper body slant over Alfred's wooden bar. Patting Millie's tits brought her eyes back into focus. "You stealin' my bouncer job?" Millie's 40C's flopping about as she had multiple orgasms, Alfred's fingers up her vulva wiggling about.

"When can you start?"

"Soon as I track down the town's money. I'm buyin' Carlotta and takin' her to Eddie's for the night. I'll have her back by Cogburn's crow. You two have fun tonight. I'm bettin' Alfie gets friskier still. Advice? Leave the whip in his hands, not yers."

"Lord, I hope so." Oh, no! That whip would never grace her backside.

"Night Alfie! Takin' that last bottle with me." She tosses coins on the bar. "DRINKS ON ME!" At least her slap happy friends got their money's worth. "LET'S GO EDDIE! Throw Carlotta over yer shoulder and I'll chaperone ya back to yer place." Pausing to see Dwight pouting Sadie stepped back and tossed a bill on the bar. "Dwight's off the clock. He's takin' Vera upstairs." She spoke loud enough for them to hear. In a blur Dwight had Vera in his arms and marching up the staircase to the back of the saloon. Edward carrying Carlotta just as Sadie had instructed, the Outlaw took her leave. Bottle and Deke in hand.

"We can spin this later."

Deke would make Carlotta dizzy.

Raincheck on Vera's turn.

12