Sadie Outlaw Ep. 017: PEYOTE FORWARD

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hearing his grandfather's name gave him a sigh of relief. At least his sole relative hadn't vanished or been renamed like Mary had. Question was, who was this sexy young thing clinging to him. He could even tell she was not wearing panties right through his jeans. Instantly hard even under duress he chose to play along. "I knew I forgot something. You should have sent me a text to remind me."

"I warned you before you left when I was tattooing Benjamin Wildhorse!" A fellow tattoo artist? Yet she had no visible tattoos of her own. Hmm!

"I guess I had my mind in other places." Realities! No other explanation! "Who are you again?" He bluffed her with a sly grin.

"Oh! If you've forgotten me already don't expect sex tonight. I like to be remembered after. Before as well!" She razzed him and dropped her bare feet to the ground. "Let me help you carry things inside."

"What was Benjamin's tattoo choice again?"

"That horse on his left bicep. How could you forget when you started it and I finished it. What is with you today, Baby?"

"Long day. Do you recall Sadie Lynn Outlaw?"

"Doesn't sound familiar! She had better not be some hoochie you hooked up with." A threatening stare led him to roll his eyes. He wished! "I'm teasing! I know you're faithful to me. That's why I accepted your proposal silly Bear." She tickled him then claimed one of his grocery bags. Noting a ring on her finger he sighed.

"Guess I left my ring in the bedroom."

"You don't have a ring." She looked at him oddly. "I told you I wanted to buy yours and surprise you like you did me with mine. Have you gotten sunstroke?"

"I'm beginning to wonder!" Following her into his parlor then up the back staircase leading to the apartment above he entered to find everything looked completely different. The decor was more girly suddenly. Outside of a picture framed photo collage that actually looked as if the two of them were really a couple he barely recognized the place. Even a photo of his grandfather and two other Comanche males standing side-by-side looked odd. Who were these men next to him? "Grandfather had no friends. He preferred isolation."

"Doesn't dad look happy?" She sat her bag on the dining table then joined Boone in looking at the frame on the wall. As if missing him she kissed her fingertip then planted it over the face of the man in the middle. "In two days, it will be a year since his passing. We should take flowers to the cemetery."

"We can do that." He spoke to keep from looking dumbfounded more than he already was. Eying a piece of mail on the end table below the picture he read a name. "Beatrice Chasing Wind! Why does that name sound familiar?" He creased his brow. Another parcel letter had her name again. An acceptance letter to a college in El Paso.

"Relax! I'm not going away. I'll just do community college over in Hawksmore." So, Beatrice was her name. "You know I can't be that far from you Baby."

"Beatrice? You need to do what is best for you." Sounded good!

"Since when do you call me Beatrice?"

"It is your name." He tapped the letter head.

"You've called me Bee since the day we met. Never once Beatrice! That's all that dad called me too." Bee Chasing Wind! Made sense! Back to fawning over the photo. "You seem so far away today. Tell me what troubles you."

"I think I just need a minute. Overwhelmed by the future, I guess. You put the groceries away, I'm going down to tinker in the parlor."

"All of the needles and guns are cleaned."

"Thanks!" Bewildered, he turned and went back downstairs. Hands in his pockets he strolled about aimlessly, first looking out the storefront at the main road leading to Kinship then the desert beyond.

"I need to drive out to see grampa. It's getting too dark now, I'll wait until tomorrow. I need to understand what the heck is going on. Maybe he can help me figure it out. I swear if he thinks I'm crazy too, I might really need a shrink. A fiancée? It's been years since I have even had a girlfriend. No way is the whole town in on some elaborate hoax to play a prank on me. Mary Outlaw kissing that guy was way out of character for her. I've never even seen this Bee or her dad, let alone the third guy. Grampa can fill me in on those, so I don't sound anymore stupid than how I found out her name. Twilight Zone or not, it could be worse. Bee is fucking hot as hell." Sighing to prevent another erection he looked about his parlor and checked on straightening up his equipment. When scanning his ink collection something caught his eye.

"That ink from Kansas is still here. So that's real. Where are you, Sadie? Wait! I took a picture of the tattoo I inked on Sadie Lynn." Taking out his cell he looked it up and sure enough there was the tattooed back eagle, watch on a chain and perfectly tanned skin. One swipe over was her bare ass that day the Copperheads stopped by to taunt her. "The sheriff! The bikers! They would know Sadie if I showed them the picture. Hell, she whupped their asses." Another thing for tomorrow! "I'm hiding this ink. The way things are going it might not be here tomorrow." Making certain Bee wasn't snooping he went into his powder room and his safe, namely a loose plank in the floor covered by a mat at the sink. "Why didn't I try showing pics of Sadie and I together to Mary. Surely that would have jogged some memory, right?"

"Baby?"

"Yeah, Bee!" He turned swiftly and acted as if drying his hands.

"You worry me."

"I'm fine! Just tired. I think I'll drive out to see grampa tomorrow."

"Drive out? He lives in El Paso. That's 300 miles away. That's why I boxed and mailed him those cookies."

"El Paso?" No fucking way would Newton ever move that far from his ancestral home. He was too in tune with his heritage and the family rock. "I need to sit down. I am not myself today."

"I know what would relax you." She batted her lashes then took his hand. Leading him back into his parlor she sat him down in a comfy chair he often sat at between customers. Kneeling in front of him with an alluring grin she began unbuckling his belt then undoing his pants. Defeated he let her draw out his monster cock and fondle it. "You just close your eyes and let Bee buzz buzz buzz!" No problem!

Best Blowjob ever!

Damn!

Sex in that chair even better!

********

Water's Edge, Comanche Reservation! 1876!

Sadie Outlaw revived and became aware of where she was standing. Smelling urine and eying warriors checking her out she looked down at herself in her stupor. "Reckon I took a leak!" Pulling up her leggings she looked behind her at the tree and recalled bits and pieces. "Peyote! Right!"

"Sadie?"

"Tilly Ford?"

"Yes! Teresa just left."

"Teresa? Nursemaid?"

"You have forgotten already?"

"Uhhh?"

"Chasm! Teresa Delancy is her name. You called her, Lily Librarian!" Coming back to her she bulged her eyes.

"I was back in 2022! That really happened!"

"Yes, it did. I will never forget this night. I want to thank you for considering saving me from my fall that broke my neck. While I love you for your loyalty to me, I need you to stay on target with Jessup."

"Rememberin' it all slowly, Tilly." Spotting a white feather on the ground by the tree trunk she stepped over her circle of urine to retrieve it. "Snowball's chance in hell!" Hearing an owl in the night he corrected her. Heaven it was! "Let me get back to the Chief and Dorieann."

"I am going to sleep. Be careful!"

"You'll wake up if I need ya."

"As always!"

Walking by the warriors she used that feather to tickle noses. In the shadows of the moon those braves beat off. On her way toward the teepee, she heard the whiney of a horse. "Tarnation?" She heard her Uncle Brandon's host body trotting toward her. Stopping cold to face her he knocked her hat off with his snout. "I jus' saw Tilly in 2022. She gives her love." The horse snorted at her then sniffed at her clothing. "Smellin' peyote? Too bad you... hold that thought!" Inspiration struck! "Sit!" The horse obeyed again sitting on the ground. Warriors were just amazed at her control over the beast when he was normally hell to deal with.

Entering the teepee, she looked at all of the zoned out Comanches. The Chief was stoic and staring into space. The shaman breathing on his palm then sniffing it was comical. "Awww! Look at the lustbirds!" Lying on the ground surrounded by tribesmen Ned Potter and Dorieann Finn were going at it hot and heavy in missionary position. "Might help if they had their trousers off." Too funny!

Locating the peace pipe, she packed it full and took a straw of fire with her out into the darkness. Rejoining her horse, she lit the pipe and inhaled bigtime. Leaning over Tarnation she blew it into his nostrils. Four more times the peyote root was cashed. Without inhaling it herself she fanned away the leftovers. Rising up on all four hooves Tarnation walked away and went out to the tree where Sadie had her vision quest. Standing in a portion of her urinary circle he looked up at that tree as if consulting the owl himself. A hoot was all she heard in the distance. "Ehh! It was worth a shot or four. He's prolly too big for that to affect him." Going back inside the teepee she sat down and pondered her visit. "Lots to think on!" Dorieann had an orgasm and didn't even feel a pecker inside her virgin territory.

********

2022! Somewhere dark and foreboding!

Colonel Brandon Outlaw sat in a white padded room with only the glow of the material on the walls to let him know where he was. A strait jacket preventing him from hurting himself he looked up from his drool. Before his eyes was an astral version of Tarnation. The link was established if not brief. How was this possible?

"Sadie?"

As if trying to knock off a hat as he used to do to his niece, the horse's snout caressed Brandon's forehead. The connection was dramatic! Sanity might have just returned.

"SAAAAAAADIEEEEEEEEEEEEE?"

That got some attention!

Strait jacket forward!

12