Sadie the Witch Ch. 01

Story Info
A witch experiments with a vampire and her human lover.
1.6k words
4
5.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/18/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wanna have a threeway?"

Sadie coughed, nearly spitting out her vanilla milkshake.

"Christa, don't be so forward..." whined Erin.

"What? We both know she's bicurious and open-minded."

"Let me think about it," said Sadie. "Erin, you want this too?"

Erin was Christa's blue-haired girlfriend. Despite her bold appearance, she was incredibly shy. She gave her a nod in the affirmative, pink slowly rising in her cheeks.

"So...? Erin's busy for the next couple weeks so now's the time~"

Sadie pursed her lips in thought for a moment... Then sighed. "It is on my Sexy Bucket List."

"Then let's roll!" said Christa, and Erin giggled. "We talked about this last night, to be honest."

"I figured," Sadie said with a smile.

~~~

"This was Erin's idea, you know," said Christa. "The concept of being shared by two women makes her pussy wet."

Erin crossed her legs, placing her hands together on top of her skirt. She bit her lip and said nothing as Christa offered their guest some wine.

"You don't happen to have champagne, do you?"

"Pretentious much?" she laughed. "Hmmm. To be honest, I could have a cheap bottle in the basement... I'll go get it and you two ladies can get to know each other a little better in the meantime."

Erin gulped.

"Sounds good, C."

The two girls were alone moments later, causing Erin's heart to beat faster in her chest. Christa knew she had an anxiety disorder, but that didn't stop her from encouraging chances to 'break her personal bubble'.

New experiences are good for you. You just need a little push, she'd often say.

"So, Erin," she said. "How old are you?"

"Nineteen."

"Oh, wow," she murmured.

"Why? How old are you?"

"I'm twenty-three. God knows how old your girlfriend is."

"I have excellent hearing, ya know!" said a faraway voice.

"Eavesdropper," mumbled Erin, absentmindedly twirling a lock of blue hair around her finger.

"I like your style, by the way."

Erin smiled, her face heating up. "Er, thank you. I like yours, too"

Sadie laughed. "Mom jeans and a cardigan isn't much of a style," she said.

"But look at your bag," said Erin. "The patches- they definitely didn't come with it. Did you make them?"

Sadie's smile turned from one of polite friendliness to that of a prideful, beaming grin. "Yeah, actually! I make little patches as a hobby. And I also knit."

"Oh! I've knit before. My grandmother tried to teach me, but I wasn't very good."

Sadie chuckled. "It's definitely an old lady pastime."

"Oh, no! That's not what I meant at all!" exclaimed Erin. "It's just- an association I have personally- I, I mean..." She stopped for a moment, slowing down her speech and thoughts. Sadie waited patiently, her eyes void of judgment.

"I think it's cute," she said, decisively.

"Your champagne, m'lady," announced Christa, entering the room with slightly more makeup on. She had two glasses in hand- one for her and one for Sadie.

"Oh, that's right! You're too young to drink," said Sadie.

"Not only that," said Christa, pouring the first glass. "But it's one of our rules."

"Rules? Oh, for like... BDSM?"

"Bingo," said Christa. "Erin, baby- why don't you tell our guest your rules?"

"Um, rule number one: Call Christa Mistress during a session and don't speak unless spoken to." Erin looked at the floor, too embarrassed to look at Sadie. "Rule number two is to 'be a good girl', which means no cigarettes, drugs, alcohol or cumming without permission."

When she didn't say anything else, Sadie said, "Is that all?"

"Yup. Pretty simple, right? It's hard for her because the chick has one HELL of a sex drive- right, doll?"

"Yes, Mistress."

Christa grinned and cracked her knuckles. "What'dya say we start with less clothes."

"Fine by me," said Sadie. She began to unbutton her light-colored cardigan.

Christa pulled her top off. "That means you, too, babe."

"Yes, Mistress," said Erin, and pulled her skirt down.

"Those panties are adorable," said Sadie.

"I know, right? I bought 'em for her."

Erin's cheeks went bright red as she crossed her legs again.

"I don't know about you, Sadie, but I want us lightly covered and Erin stark naked."

Once again, Erin gulped.

"Erin, are you comfortable with that? Oh, wait- can I ask her questions?"

"I thought we could co-dom, so yeah- feel free to ask her whatever you want."

"I'm always nervous during these... sessions, but I actually really enjoy them," she answered. "I even masturbate to them later, and text Christa when I do..."

"Because good girls don't cum without permission," finished Christa.

Sadie grinned and fanned herself, her cheeks pink, as well. "I'm starting to really like this," she said.

Once Erin was naked, she folded her clothes and placed them delicately on the couch. Christa then ordered her to "show Sadie [her] pussy", much to her embarrassment.

"Yes, Mistress," she said, and bent over the couch so she could pull her pussy lips apart.

"Sadie, go wash your hands- when you come back, you're free to fondle our toy in whatever way you please."

"Sure thing," said Sadie, remembering where the bathroom was. "Be right back, Erin."

Once Sadie was out of earshot, Christa walked over to where Erin was still displaying herself. "Pause. Are you doing okay? We've never included a third person before. I can tone it down, if ya like."

"No, I... I really, really like it," said Erin, and by the look on her girlfriend's face, if Christa could blush, she would've.

~~~

Five minutes later and Sadie was sitting on Erin's face- something she hadn't expected, as she assumed when Sadie returned she'd finger her with Erin's red eyes watching. Sadie didn't use her whole weight, but just enough of it to smother Erin's mouth in her slowly wettening folds. "Lick her like you would me," ordered Christa, and Erin heard the sound of the two making out as Sadie ground her clit against her tongue.

"If she taps your thigh, it means she needs air," Christa said against Sadie's lips.

"Gotcha."

About a minute later, there was a tap, and Erin gasped with relief when Sadie's pussy was gone.

Sadie stood up fully. "Now it's my turn to eat you out," she said, kneeling down. "Let me know if I'm totally sucking- in the bad way, I mean."

Meanwhile, Christa was rubbing herself beneath her dress, her eyes red and hungry as they bore into Erin. "When you're done, I'll finish her off with my fingers."

"You got it."

Erin moaned as Sadie gave her clit teasing licks, her volume increasing when Sadie hummed with her mouth against her pussy. Soon, she was pulling away and wiping her mouth with the back of her hand. "Woah! She got wet super fast."

"Isn't it amazing? Oh, and a freshly washed dildo is in the drawer beneath the coffee table. Feel free to ride that while I finger fuck this little lady to oblivion."

"Hmmm. I think I'll just use my hand."

"Suit yourself."

"Christa, be more gentle~" whined Erin, than squealed when she pulled out. "I mean, Mistress!"

"If you wanted me to spank you in front of Sadie so bad, you could've just said so."

"Oh, no no no! I-"

"Lap. Now."

Sadie watched as Erin bent across the vampire's knee, her eyes growing wet with humiliation. "I'm sorry," she whined. "Please let me cum after."

"I'll think about it."

Slap!

"Ow!" she yelled.

Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Owwww!"

"You deserved it," she chastised. "Now spread your legs."

"You do it with her on your lap like that?" asked Sadie, and then moaned herself.

"Sometimes. And please, be as loud as you want. You're incredibly sexy, you know."

"Aha, thanks."

~~~

After all three girls had cum, Christa carried Erin to the bedroom. She was nearly passed out in her arms, having been edged by Christa earlier that day before seeing Sadie. When in bed, Christa rubbed her back with Sadie standing in the doorway. It wasn't long until soft snores were coming from Erin's slightly open mouth...

"It's so easy to be gay these days," Christa said, quietly. "When I was at Stonewall, I thought to myself- 'This is as wild as it gets.' But take a look at today. Shit's crazy."

"Absolutely," said Sadie. "What was it like? Based on your own experience," she added. "Like, not from history's perspective- but from yours."

"You're asking the wrong vampire. I was bitten in the 20th Century- the main change is the technology, obviously- but politics is a definite second."

"Wait- 20th Century?" she asked, eyebrows raised. "I thought you were older."

"Why?" asked Christa, waggling her eyebrows. "Do I come off as wise?"

"No, I just... Assumed no one was getting bit that late. Is that why you're under the radar?"

Christa wiggled her hand in the air in a "sort of" gesture. "It's more of a 'how' than a 'why'. Mainly, I don't want what happened to Holden to happen to me."

"What do you- oh."

Christa was touching her throat, tracing the place of Holden's scar. "Holden's procedure is safer- and the surgery has improved over time so you can keep your salivary glands. But the vampire one is different- you'll have to wear dentures for the rest of your long, long life."

"You could always live outside the Mortal Realm," she suggested. "If you surrender-"

"I'll get years in a Paranorm prison."

Sadie pouted, causing Christa to get up off the bed, reach out and ruffle her hair. "Hey- some people are fighting to change the rule, so it's not completely hopeless. And besides, I've spent this long staying off the grid- it'll be a miracle if they find me at this point."

"But-"

"Shhh," said Christa, and gave Sadie a soft kiss on the mouth. When she pulled back, Sadie had a faint redness in her cheeks. "Uh, Christa?"

"Yes?"

"I think I'm bi."

"Told ya."